Our Special Neighborhood Group

Story Info
Our morning group is a little bit more than coffee & gossip.
5.1k words
4.39
31.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knocked on my neighbor's back door and her young sixteen going on thirty-something teenager answered the door. She was a dark-haired girl wearing a typical pink girlish t-shirt and blue jeans.

"Hi Jimmy, I suppose you're here for the old hen's neighborhood gossip group. MOM!! Jimmy's here." Chrystal shouted in that whiny voice all parents dread.

Seconds later Sophia came to the door. "Chrystal, do you have to be such a bitch all the time? Go get ready for school."

"Aww, Mom...I'm so out of here. School's for limp dicks." Chrystal complained as she grabbed her books and her pack, slings it over her shoulders then she heads towards the front door.

"Someday you're going to thank me. I love you!" Sophia shouted as Chrystal slammed the front door closed.

"I can just feel the love in here." I kidded.

"Oh, don't you start with me Jimmy," Sophia snapped back then crosses her arms and gives me the death stare. "You think it's easy raising two daughters?"

"Uhm...well... No Ma'am!" I surrendered.

"You just saved your fat little ass," Sophia mocked.

"Geez, you're rough on a fella." I laughed.

"I know, I am. Chrystal makes me so fucking mad sometimes. Listen, I'm sorry. Come sit down, I'll get you a coffee."

Sophia and I were the same age 43. She was exceptionally pretty for her age, 5'4, curly, jet-black hair down to almost her shoulders, maybe 120lbs. I moved into the house next door a couple weeks before, that's when I met Sophia. We had an instant attraction to each other. She was a great help getting me organized. Afterwards we hung out and talked until almost midnight. That's when she invited me over to her neighbourhood group meetings.

The two of us sat down and chatted while we waited for the other so-called hens to show up.

"Are you getting settled in? I've been meaning to bring you something to eat but little miss has been keeping me busy with her attitude."

"Yeah, got everything put away. Thanks for your help the other day."

Sophia reached over put her hand on top of mine and winked "That's what we're here for, that and a lot more."

"Oops, love thy neighbor!" I quipped.

Just then, there was a knock on the kitchen door. The door opened slowly a very tall, slender woman no more than fifty with strong model like facial features entered the room wearing a body hugging maroon colored mini. Her raven hair shined and hung like a dark river down to the small of her back.

Behind her was a petite lady maybe 4'11 wearing a thin greyish t-shirt and black track pants that hugged her perfect little ass. She was blessed with an inviting and expressive face. She wore her chest length caramel-blonde hair bundled at the nape.

Sophia pointing to the taller woman "Jimmy, this is Krystyna," and "This is Debbie."

"Hi Krystyna, Hey Debbie, glad to meet you."

Krystyna bent over and gave me a big hug and a wet kiss on the lips. I noticed as she came closer her breasts and nipples showed clearly through the sheer fabric of her dress. I knew then this wasn't going to be your typical gossip group. Debbie was the youngest in the group at 38 years old. She took my hands and placed them on her hips and kissed me. She had a goofy sense of humor but still, she was a little more reserved than the others.

I was starting to get a little bit nervous, not to mention a hard on from all this affection.

Sophia suggested we go sit outside; it was nice out there.

We agreed, grabbed our cups then headed out the door to the patio table. The four of us owned all the houses on that little stretch of road which gave us plenty of privacy to do whatever we wanted without neighbors' calling 9-11. There was nothing else for at least a couple miles in either direction. At first, we talked about regular things and the daily country gossip. After a bit Sophia shifted the conversation to a more intimate banter.

"Hey Krystyna, when's Anna, your daughter flying in? I can't wait for us to get together again." Sophia looked at Krystyna then me. "Jimmy, you are going to fall in love with her. I swear she's the horniest thing on two legs."

"She's on her way now, she's supposed be landing around noon," Krystyna turned and looked at me. "Jimmy, maybe you'd like to come with me to pick her up?"

Sophia interjected by volunteering me "Jimmy will be glad to go with you, won't you Jimmy?!?" Sophia hinted.

"Uh...Sure, I'll be glad to go, tell you what, I'll even drive you. It'll give you both a chance to catch up coming home." I responded knowing full well if I didn't say yes, Sophia probably would've killed me.

The girls started making plans for her visit. I got up and was going to go around the side of the house.

Krystyna turned as I left asking. "Where are you going?"

I have to go around here and take a piss"

"Don't you dare, come back here! Come on...now whip it out right here so we can watch you," Krystyna demanded as I turned and came back to where she pointed next to her. With her long fingers Krystyna unzipped my pants then she reached in pulling my cock from the constraints of my underpants then held it.

"From now on Jimmy, no underwear when you come over for our morning meetings," Krystyna informed me as she glared into my eyes. "also, we do everything in front each other here without hang-ups."

I looked at the others grinning and laughing at me taking shit from Krystyna. It wasn't like I had a choice; you know. Then they encouraged me to go ahead, don't worry about it, just do it! I shrugged and thought, 'Oh what the hell' and let it flow. They squealed and giggled like little schoolgirls.

"That was excellent!" Debbie tooted as she bounced excitingly up and down on her chair.

Krystyna shook my member then Debbie playfully stole my cock out of Krystyna's hand. Krystyna was slightly pissed. Debbie pulled back on my foreskin, while looking up into my eyes she wrapped her lips around my semi-hardened cock. She swallowed and loved every inch of it, sucking and licking, then more sucking.

Everything about Debbie was small, her hands, her ears, her lips, tits and ass. She's seems to be the type once she gets to know you, watch out. She'll come out of the gate like Secretariat.

Debbie grinned "Hmm...tastes good!"

"Hey, don't finish him off yet, I haven't had it yet." Sophia pushed her chair back, got up, without a second thought hiked her dress up showing off her dark, thick bush. She pushed me behind her and shamelessly bent over the table between Krystyna and Debbie.

I looked at Sophia's smooth, milky white ass and her hairy slit as I dropped my pants. I widened her ass cheeks with my hands and admired her nice darkish butt hole. Slowly I slid into her warm, moist pussy. I began slow and easy, but Sophia wasn't satisfied with that she wanted it harder. Being the bit of an ass that am sometimes, I banged Sophia's ass so hard, she yelled "Okay, Ok...Too hard, Jimmy...Ow...Fuck!"

I gave the other two girls a mischievous grin as I kept it up.

Krystyna and Debbie snickered while I banged Sophia.

Krystyna lightheartedly asked, trying to rub it in a bit to Sophia "How does she feel Jimmy?"

"Nice" was all I could muster as I closed my eyes and reached down grabbing her tits. I could feel beneath Sophia's thick blue blouse and apron that she was wearing her bra underneath.

After a few minutes of pounding Sophia, I pulled out then shot my load on her ass cheeks. Breathing hard after that bit of a workout, I dropped back and pulled my pants up. Krystyna grabbed Sophia's ass turned her so only she alone could lick my cum off her. When she was finished, she slapped Sophia's ass then she stood up, pulled her dress and apron down as she headed back to her chair.

Sophia stopped, wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a long-wet kiss. "Welcome to the group, you've just been initiated!"

Unfortunately, Krystyna and I couldn't stay long as we had to get to the airport. She struggled a bit with her car seat when we got in. Finally, it went back up against the back seat. Krystyna, I would say was at least 5'10, I don't know if she was 6 feet tall, maybe.

As I we drove along, Krystyna looked at me with her big baby blue eyes. "How do you like our little group?"

"Well, I was surprised at first. I never expected anything like the three of you. I was expecting gossip and coffee, certainly not sex, I was a bit nervous to tell you the truth."

"You'll do fine with us, just be yourself. Don't worry if you're too horny or not enough. We understand." Krystyna assured me.

A few miles down the road I asked Krystyna if Anna's living with her father back home.

"No, Krystyna's father died 15 years ago when Anna was 10 years old.

"Oh, sorry to hear that." I replied.

Out of the blue, her cell phone bleeped with a message from her daughter. "Anna's plane is late. She won't be in for another hour."

"Oh...well...what do you want to do now?" I was expecting her to say shopping or eat. Silly me!

"Let's find a quiet little spot. I'm horny." Krystyna declared as she pulled her dress up revealing her thick black bush. She played with herself as we drove along looking for a secluded spot.

"There's a good spot Jimmy, beside that old empty barn."

"Okay" I said as I pulled off the road heading up beside the old barn and some bushes. Krystyna was out of the car like a shot. She took her dress off and threw it on the hood, then her panties. Except for her white shoes, necklace and earrings, she was naked.

I took my clothes off and threw them up on the car alongside her clothes. Krystyna was a full head and shoulders above me. She bent down, tilted her head slightly then squeezed my lower lip between hers, we alternated between the top lip, then the bottom. The smell of her perfume attracted me to her long slender neck where I kissed and nuzzled as she playfully rubbed my head with hers. Then I made my way back, kissing and licking along her cheek bones to her thin lips. She playfully touched my lips as if to say, 'I'd like to get to know you.'

I opened my mouth and let her slide her tongue in where we intermingled and played.

At the same time, I felt and squeezed her average size breasts. Her breasts had some stretch marks but still they were beautiful, round and so, so soft and warm to the touch. I tenderly stroked each of her long erect nipples then I kissed them so lightly. She appeared to be enjoying every minute. She had a nice little bit of armpit hair too which is something you don't see anymore; it is now something of a symbol of a bygone era, yet it was a turn on for me.

Just as much as I wanted to, Krystyna wanted me inside her. She was ready to be inseminated with my warm thick cum. However, we had one small obstacle, she was too tall for my 5'4 height. I looked around quickly in the car and luckily, I found a blanket which I threw on the ground. I grabbed Krystyna's hand and guided her to the blanket where she laid down.

She spread her legs wide open. I licked her for several minutes before I inserted my tool inside and made love to her. She wrapped her long arms and legs around me. I must've been doing something right, Krystyna closed her eyes, her lips tightened up, while at the same time crushing me. I fired my load into her, then I savoured the feeling of being inside her warm vagina. Out of breath, I rolled over on the blanket, holding Krystyna in my arms while caressing her soft, light skin. We looked up at the clear blue sky catching our thoughts while soaking up the warmth of the noon hour sun. We quickly got up, got dressed, kissed, then once again headed off to the airport.

I drove into the airport parking lot and found a parking spot. As I was opening the car the door, I noticed Krystyna's nipples. "Um...I personally don't care about you not wearing your bra, but others might. Have you got something to cover them up? She had that 'Oh yeah ,I forgot' look on her face. She opened her purse and pulled out a black lacy bra and black panties. She unbuttoned the top of her dress and put it on, buttoned herself up again. Krystyna then opened her car door, sticking her long, gorgeous legs out, she slid her panties on.

"Is that better Jimmy?" she teased, as she adjusted herself.

"Yep, perfect!" I smiled. We gave each other one last kiss before getting out of the car.

The screens inside the terminal showed Anna's plane had already arrived about 15 minutes before we got there. All we could do was wait for her to come out.

Some time went by until a slim, dark haired woman about 25 or so walked through the baggage claim doors. Instantly, I knew it was Anna as I could see the resemblance. She was dressed tastefully wearing a white blouse underneath a thin, black jacket and office pants. The young lady with her luggage in tow, stopped, looked around.

Krystyna called out "Anna...Anna, over here!" she waved.

Anna turned her head and saw her mother. They both ran toward each other, then hugged and kissed. To say they were happy to see one another would be the understatement of the year. They laughed, cried, and hugged some more.

Fighting back tears and with her voice cracking Krystyna turned to me "Oh, Anna I want you to meet Jimmy."

Anna who too had tears of joy, with open arms gave me a crushing hug just like her mother and an affectionate smile and a kiss on the cheeks. Anna pointed at me. "Is he boyfriend mom?"

"No...no Anna, we met this morning. He's part of our special little group now. I gave him a blow job."

"That is wonderful, I love little group! Wish I had special group like this at home too." Anna frowned as she admitted that to her mother.

"Well, the girls are looking forward to seeing you."

I grabbed Anna's bag as the two girls hugged and kissed some more while walking to the car. I opened the trunk and threw Anna's bag in. Krystyna asked me to move the seat forward so she could get in the back with Anna. Once they got in, they started chatting back and forth in their language.

Once out of the city and on the open road I looked back to see both girls were taking their blouses off, then off came the bras. They put their blouses back on but didn't button up. I saw Anna take her pants off, then she removed her underwear and put her pants back on. After a few minutes they started kissing and playing with each other tits. I was getting aroused while watching these two.

"Do we bother you?" Anna nervously asked.

"Nope, not at all!" I replied happily.

Anna spoke "You come join Mom and me sometime, no?"

Krystyna piped up "He will, I'll make sure he does, often!"

It was getting hard to drive with these distractions going through my head.

After a bit I pulled into Sophia's driveway. Sophia came running out of the house, her hair blowing back, she was all smiles and laughing. Sophia threw her arms around Anna, they embraced each other as they kissed passionately.

I joked "I think they know each other!"

Sophia stepped back and opened Anna's already unbuttoned blouse and stared at her perfect tits, then she closed her blouse. "Wow...you look lovely!"

Sophia pulled her skirt down and straightened herself out. She turned to me blushing profusely, she explained "It's been such a long time Jimmy since Anna and I have been with each other. I absolutely adore her. You will too as you get to know her. When are you going back Anna?"

Anna shrugged looking almost ashamed "I look for job here, no want to go back!"

"It's okay, we'll try and get you something here," Sophia offered while looking at both Anna and Krystyna. "You two better go home catch up with each other. I'll see you tomorrow morning, Okay?"

Anna blushed "Yes, I come with Mother tomorrow!" Sophia gave them both one last hug. Anna grabbed her suitcase and they both turned and walked over to their place.

Sophia checked her watch then looked at Debbie and me. "Umm...Chrystal's bus should be along any minute. Why don't you and Jimmy spend the night together?"

Debbie looked at me like, do you want to. "If you're up to it, I'd loved to."

I asked "Uhh...your place or mine?"

Debbie answered. "Mine..."

Sophia gave us both a quick peck on the cheeks and a hug, then she went back into the house.

Debbie and I held hands as we started towards her place when she stopped. "Jimmy let's go to your place instead. Do you mind?"

"Nope, don't mind at all, you can come over anytime!"

We did an about face and walked through Sophia's back yard to my place. I unlocked the back door, then we went inside. Debbie right away took her sweater off, then her track pants. I wasn't expecting her to get naked quite so fast.

"Uh...put your clothes here on the counter." I pointed.

Seeing that she had already stripped, I took my clothes off too and looked at Debbie's athletic, hairless body. Debbie had never been married or had a long relationship. She like me had been unlucky in love.

"Ha Ha...I see you like me," Debbie swooned pointing to my cock sticking straight out. "Can I touch it?"

"You don't have to ask, he won't bite," I joked. "Did you want something to eat or drink?"

"I'd rather fuck first if you don't mind. Sophia ate me out while you were gone and now, you're making me horny again."

Debbie leaned over the table spreading her ass cheeks. I stuck my cock into her tight, tiny little hole and thrusted back and forth while cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples between my fingers.

"Jimmy don't cum in me ok? You can cum inside my ass or my mouth. I don't want kids. Is that okay?"

"Okay, no problem."

We screwed for several minutes until Debbie stood up turned around and sat on the table with her legs wide open. I decided I wanted to munch on her bare clit. Debbie was getting excited with my oral skills. Next thing I knew she was flowing cum. I continued until she pushed me away.

"Wow!" she whispered

Debbie got down on her knees and finished me off, swallowing every drop.

"Let's make dinner." Debbie suggested as she wiped the sperm off around her mouth. I loved it when she'd rub herself up against my dick as the two of us worked in the kitchen.

We sat down and had dinner. We got to know each other a little bit better. She may be small but Debbie's the one I'd want around to make me laugh on a bad day. She's got a heart three times her size.

After we got done dinner and threw the plates in the sink we sat on the couch and turned the tv on and cuddled. Eventually, I started running my hands up and down her short arms. I started kissing her shoulders. She reciprocated by kissing my lips and running her hands thru my ear length salt and pepper hair. After a bit of that Debbie jumped on and planted my cock inside her and rode me hard. Then she turned and leaned over the back of the couch. I want to feel your cum in my ass. Don't stop until you do. I eased against her rectal muscles until I was in. Then slowly started fucking her. Then I pounded her. She pounded back against me while she grabbed and squeezed my hand as she came. I was a few minutes behind before I emptied into her tiny little ass. Once I did that Debbie turned around and continued to kiss some more.

The next morning, Debbie and I woke up wanting to have a little more fun before going over to Sophia's. As we were fooling around the phone rang. I answered it.

"Damn...got to go to work, Debbie!" I apologized.

She placed her hand on my bare chest "It's ok, we'll be here tomorrow." She assured me.

I got up, got dressed told Debbie who was sitting on the edge of my bed with her hands resting on her crossed legs to tell Sophia I had to work. Then I took off out the door.

It was late that afternoon around 4:00 when Sophia texted me asking "When are you coming home?"

I texted back "Around 5:30 maybe 6:00.Why?"

Sophia texted back "I have both girls tonight, so we can't get together."

12