Our Special Neighborhood Group

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned "You could always tell them you're coming over to borrow some sugar and we could have a quickie?"

I never heard nothing, so I figured that was a 'No'. I went on with my work when my phone bleeped again. Sophia texted again that Krystyna and Anna want to know if you'd like to spend the night with them.

I replied "Sure!"

Sophia texted back "Great!! Just go over to their place. You and Anna would be great together! Wish I could be there too. But you're definitely mine tomorrow and Sunday as the girls are gone for the weekend."

I shook my head thinking "Geez, I'm going to get screwed to death!"

I got home and headed straight over to Krystyna's. Just as I walked up to the back door it opened. Krystyna stood just inside wearing nothing but a smile.

"I saw you driving in." She chuckled.

"Ha Ha...well that was good." I laughed as I stepped inside the door.

Anna stood beside the stove wearing a long dark green apron cutting veggies for dinner. She had long, shiny, jet-black hair down past her shoulder blades. I was about to give her a hug when she dropped her knife and put her arms up to hug me back. That's when I noticed, like her mother she had a fair bit of armpit hair too. She put her hand behind my head then gently pulled me in for a quick kiss. I could see the fire in her eyes, she was lecherous, and made no attempt to hide it. Sophia was right about her being the horniest person on two legs. Anna was unashamed about who she is and rubbed her body against mine while at the same time she ran her hand down my shoulders to my chest. She unbuttoned the top of my shirt, then the next one, the one after that. She didn't stop until the last button. Anna unfastened my belt, opened my pants and pushed them and my shorts to the floor. She grabbed and played with my now throbbing cock. I could feel her warm breath on my face as we kissed. Then we stopped and stared into each other's eyes.

"Do you want him first?" Krystyna asked Anna.

Anna turned and looked at her mother, again in her broken English. "No Mother, you first should go. I make us dinner and look at you okay?"

Krystyna kneeled down on a big round area rug in the kitchen and motioned for me to stand in front of her. She took my now stiff cock and stroked it slowly while rubbing her other hand over my body. After a few minutes Anna came over and put her arm around my waist as she watched her mother work my shaft.

"Jimmy, you enjoy...no?" Anna asked with both affection and concern.

"Oh yeah...she's...um... really...ooh... good at this!" I stammered. After several minutes of Anna standing beside me rubbing my back and ass cheeks and Krystyna sucking me, I blasted my load into her mothers mouth.

Krystyna stood up and they kissed, swapping my cum back and forth. Finally, they finished and stood there catching their breaths. Anna looking a bit flushed, announced dinner was ready. She went back over to the stove and put her apron back on then pulled dinner out of the oven and set it on the table.

Anna was an excellent cook. We ate dinner and talked for awhile, after a bit there was a lull in the conversation. Krystyna then suggested we go upstairs for the night.

The three of us headed up the steps to Krystyna's room where she had a large queen size bed. Neither girls were (or have reason to be) ashamed of their bodies so darkness was not a thing with them. Krystyna's bedroom was well lit with two bright lamps which was good as I hate doing it in the dark.

When it comes to sex Anna is very aggressive and she could easily shut her mother out by hogging everything. But I think she loves her too much to do that. She included her in everything which is the one thing I loved about Anna the most. Don't get me wrong, I love Krystyna, Debbie and Sophia too each one brings a different style to the table.

Anna asked her mother to lay on her stomach and she knelt beside her. Anna pointed for me to sit on Krystyna, I could feel Krystyna's warm body as my cock and scrotum rested on her.

Anna grabbed some oil that was sitting on the nightstand and drizzled some into her other hand, then she poured some in mine. The both of us slowly massaged every inch of Krystyna's body. We massaged her back, Anna's hands and mine would meet and touch several times. We prolonged our touching each time. I slowly and gently moved down rubbing, kneading and squeezing her soft white cheeks while Anna rubbed her mother's broad shoulders and her back . Several minutes went by when Anna suggested that Krystyna should roll over. She rubbed her hands over her mother's shoulders again, then her chest and her breasts, taking her time. I sat and watched her as she continued. Every now and again she'd lean over and give her a quick kiss. They were very close; I'd love to hear the story about how this got started.

Anna grabbed my arm and pushed me down on the bed as Krystyna got up. The next thing I know I had four hands all over my back soothing my muscles. I was enjoying it so much I almost fell asleep. I felt Krystyna's large hands rubbing between my legs. Using one finger she probed my butthole. All I could think of was, 'Wow!'

Anna motioned for me to turn over. They both continued massaging me. Their soft warm hands soothed my shoulder muscles and arms. Then Anna took control massaging my cock while her mother proudly looked on. Anna took it into her mouth and sucked, licked and played with it. I could die now and be very content.

Suddenly, I heard a voice and looked up. It was Sophia entering the room.

"I thought I heard someone downstairs," Krystyna kneeling beside me admitted as her eyes lit up and she smiled. "How come you're here?"

"Hey Jimmy, it looks like you're enjoying yourself. I see you have a big hard on." Sophia's voice crackled as she stepped over and rubbed and patted my cock.

Anna jumped up and gave Sophia a big hug and a kiss. "You join us???"

"That's what I'm here for." Sophia continued laughing.

Anna jumped back on the bed kneeling next to her mom and me lying on the bed. Sophia took her clothes off then jumped on the bed and grabbed my cock, she sucked and played with it too.

"Have you two made him cum yet?" Sophia asked.

Anna answered kneeling next to me. "Mom gave cock job and we kissed cum together."

Sophia gave Anna and Krystyna both a high-five. Then she jumped on and inserted my cock into her wet hairy cunt. She rode me hard. Then she bent over, and we kissed. I put my arms around her and held her tight. I loved the feeling of her tits against my hairy chest. Then Sophia jumped off and motioned Anna to take me. Anna jumped on and started out nice. Then holy shit she started busting my balls. Sophia, Anna, and Krystyna kissed each other continuously.

Finally, Anna jumped off and Krystyna hopped on inserting my throbbing cock into her hole, she bounced up and down while Sophia laid down beside me, spread her legs open. Anna eagerly ate and finger Sophia's pussy.

She had Sophia cuming again and again. I almost felt a little jealous as I haven't been able to do that to her. Damn!!

Then I watched as they both did the scissor. I've seen it in porn movies but never in person have I seen that or two women together. This totally changed me in a positive way.

Lastly, I shot my load inside Krystyna. She sat on my cock feeling the cum flowing inside her. After, we laid next to each other cuddling while watching Sophia and Anna eat each other out until they were both exhausted. The two off them laid together breathing hard. You could smell the sweat in the room as it was hot in there even with the windows open.

Krystyna curiously asked "How did you get away Sophia, you said you had both girls tonight?"

"I was sitting there getting hornier and hornier and I couldn't get you three out of my mind. It was driving me crazy. So, I called Debbie and she gladly came over. Jimmy, I promised her she'd have you for the day Sunday!"

"That's what I like about Sophia, she's always volunteering me!" I laughed.

"Is that all," Sophia jokingly acting pissed off. "What about the sex???"

"Oh, I love that too, but the volunteering is classic!"

"That's a good answer Jimmy, I'll except that!" She giggled.

We laid there silently until one by one we eventually fell asleep.

Meeting adjourned!

12