All Comments on 'Our Steven, Our Stephanie Ch. 09'

by Johnboy9

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Disappointment over ending

You set up such a sweet, tender moment as the climax of this chapter, only to break the spell at the very end with that dreaded command. Why? It actually DETRACTED from the story's impact, and made Jim into nothing more than a liar and user, who, once he got HIS rocks off, deliberately hurt and disgarded poor Stephanie. I hope you put more thought in the next chapters...

NicoleAlldredgeNicoleAlldredgealmost 12 years ago
Disapointed

I find myself agreeing with the previous comment pertaining to the "Cumber bun" comment.

It has been very hard to develop an accepting and understanding relationship with the characters of the mother and sister.You attempt to put forth the idea that the mother is worried and only seeks a means of protecting her effeminate son who she would prefer was a daughter. However, the actions of the mother coupled with the actions of the sister present a cruel animosity toward Steven/Stephanie. In one sentence you talk about loving him and believing femininity would be the best decision for all involved then you introduce cruelty simply for cruelty's sake. An example of this is the mental torment and the utter dehumanizing of Steven/Stephanie at the hands of both his mother as well as his sister and her girlfriends.

The actions surpass a mere attempt to introduce humiliation into the plot but rather present more of a vile cruelness on the part of the sister as well as the mother. The problem is this cruelty is counterproductive to the premises that they truly love and care for Steven's/Stephanie's well being. Having lost my attention and acceptance of the family characters I still decided to see where you were attempting to go with the story.

I had high hopes for your introduction of Jim and could understand the brief interaction between the sister and Jim as it could help the development of the story. You started to move forward a budding love and relationship based on caring and attraction between Jim and Steven/Stephanie. This relationship offered the possibility of redemption to your early premise that femininity would lead to a loving, safe, and happy life for Steven/Stephanie.

Your addition of the "Cumber bun" command at the end suddenly destroyed all the previous validity of a caring relationship and love you attempted to develop between Jim and Steven/Stephanie. In essence you reduced this complete story to a mess of conflicting plot suggestions regarding Steven and femininity. Your chaotic jump back and forth from ideas such as love, compassion, worry, mental anguish and torment, physical degrading and dehumanization of the character, humiliation, sexual desire, and an array of lesser plot premises supporting the characters feminization have devolved your story into a jumble of masturbatory quips and thoughts that never build a compelling story. I now find myself unable and unwilling to continue to trudge through the chaotic prattle and peep show sludge this story has become.

There are all the makings of a wonderful story buried in this chaos and it is a shame you were unable to draw them forth to spin a mighty tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh! I wish

I was raised by my mom and older sister when I was young, I always loved the feel of my mom's and sister's cloths. Looking back at that time and reading your story I wish this would have happened to me. Thank-you for writing this story and making me feel like it was me this was happening to.

Kerryanne

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayalmost 2 years ago

Stephanie has arrived, it was inevitable.💋

Veronica

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous