Our Story Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple's beginning into exploring swinging, cuckoldry...
2.7k words
3.64
34.7k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack12123
jack12123
31 Followers

I always thought of putting down our story in words, it has been a rollercoaster of a ride, both highs and lows and for some reason I wanted to document it. To tell our story however, you should first understand about us and who we are. So let me start there

My name is jack I am 24 and had just finished my masters in mechanical engineering. Not to mention that I had landed my very first job, it was good pay, good hours, everything I hoped and dreamed for since the time I started my bachelors, lucky me I know :)

Also lucky was the fact that I wasn't single either. For almost a year now I had been dating Kate, a 21 year old Social sciences student. Now I know everyone thinks of their partner as the hottest woman in the world, but in my case she really well could be. At 5" 7 with a petite figure and lovely 34 c cup breasts, she was a girl you would turn your head to look at. And even if she wasn't the kind of girl you would go for based on her looks, you would notice her because of her personality. Funny, loud (she could talk your ears off!) and sometimes crazy, she could get along with anyone.

It was always a surprise that she started dating me then, because while I am not boring or ugly, I am definitely more on the shy nerdy side. At 5" 9 and skinny with dark black hair, I really am more of a nerd, interested in the latest superhero movies and upcoming anime than partying. Anyone who met us really would assume I was her best friend or roommate instead of her boyfriend. It was either fate or luck that brought her to me and I have been grateful for it ever since.

So it was only natural that after I passed out and got a job in the same city as our college, we would move in together. We rented out a modest 2 bedroom apartment. The second bedroom actually being a part of the hall before it was walled off, having a curtain instead of a door. It was our small cozy little apartment and affordable which was important since Kate only worked part time and I had just gotten my full time job.

So now that you understand a bit about us, I guess I will start telling you of that weekend.

Chapter 1- The weekend it all began: Friday

We were expecting my old college buddy Mike to drop by for the weekend. Mike and I go way back, being good friends during my bachelors. He was definitely the leader of our group back then, always deciding where to go, what to do. He is also the kind of guy you could look up to, always had your back, helping out whenever you needed it. Though one drawback, he is a bit of a horn dog, he couldn't keep away from a cute girl if he tried. Nevertheless it was almost 2 years since I last saw him, so when he called up to say he had a job interview in my city, I more than gladly offered for him to stay the weekend and crash at our place. Kate had never met mike before having only heard about him from my stories, so she was excited to meet him as well.

It was evening by the time mike came home, dusty and cursing about his interview, he really was the same as he was in college. At 6" 2 with a muscular athletic physique, I guess Kate was a bit surprised that he looked the way he did. Mike always loved working out and I guess it doesn't hurt with the ladies when all your muscles are well defined.

In no time though it was like being back in the old days as we laughed and started swapping stories, updating each other of what the others were upto. And Kate, my amazing Kate was actively involved in the conversation, even though she never met or knew any of these guys. But that is her bright bubbly self, laughing along and chatting about anything. It was a Friday evening after all, so ofcourse we planned to go out. I also wanted to show mike one of our favourite hangouts, this bar called "Delish." Delish was a fun place, reasonable prices with a bar on the ground floor with a discotheque in the basement. It was the perfect place for a chill dinner, a party or even both.

So there we went buzzed by the time we got there, having finished off 2 bottles of wine. Kate louder than usual and mike matching her with his rants as they both pulled me downstairs to the discotheque area. Anyone would think they were the couple, the way they laughed and poked each other. I thought nothing of it, having drunk way more wine and being more the quiet type I am used to letting others do all the talking. Not to mention I was just happy everyone was getting along great.

The discotheque was dark, strobe lights lighting up the dance floor as everyone danced to the beats. I kept taking breaks now and then leaving mike and Kate to dance alone. Dancing was never really my thing and since I was the only one with a job, it was a good excuse to go wait at the bar and buy our strong long island cocktails from the busy bartender. And so we passed the time, drunk out of our minds as I headed to the bar again getting our third round of drinks. I finally got the drinks after a long wait when I turned back and saw them.

Mike had his arms around Kate cupping her ass as Kate was talking in his ear directly, her hands on his shoulders. I guess the music was too loud for him to hear her otherwise, but seeing his hands around her like that just stunned me. I already had our drinks and could have gone to them but I don't know why I just stood there watching them, seeing them talk in each other's ears, Kate laughing at something he said, slapping his shoulder before leaning in again to respond. I started to feel weird, a mix of jealousy and arousal seeing my girlfriend being so close to mike. To be honest I was quite drunk at the time so I don't even remember what I was thinking. All I remember was watching them and being insecure and jealous, god knows why I didn't just go to them and interrupt them, stop whatever it is that was going on. But I guess confronting someone is not in my nature.

It was a mistake however. I don't know how long I had been watching them for, but it was then that Mike responding to something Kate said, didn't pull back all the way for Kate to respond, instead just smiling and rubbing his nose against Kate's before pressing his lips against Kate's in a soft kiss. They kissed like that for a bit, a soft kiss before Kate pulled back.

I couldn't see her face, but I can imagine she was shocked and processing it. I don't know what I hoped would happen next, maybe she would slap him or push him away and look for me. It was neither though, as she just looked at him for a few seconds before pulling him towards her, her hands wrapping themselves around his head as she kissed him hungrily, pushing her tongue in his mouth.

I stood frozen like that, trying to steady myself against the bar, my heart pounding in my chest as I saw them making out, his hands roaming her body freely as she pulled him closer, almost trying to climb him as her hands went under his shirt feeling his body. I remember staring at them for sometime, snapping out of it only when someone pushed me a bit to get to the bar. I took the 3 cocktails as I moved away, looking at them all the time, both of them still kissing and feeling each other in the darkness of the discotheque. In my drunken state, I couldn't really process the whole thing as I tried to think of what to do. I didn't want to confront them, having them know that I was aware of what they were doing, it would make everything awkward especially with Kate. I didn't want to fight with Kate, we had an amazing relationship and I mean she is so amazing, but... they are kissing.

I headed to the wall, watching them as I decided to wait it out, they had to snap out of it sooner or later I thought to myself. So there I stood drunk and watching my girlfriend and my bestfriend making out, while I held the long islands, thinking to myself, the moment they stop I will run towards them and pretend I didn't see anything. I don't remember when I started drinking the long island I was holding, but I had already finished one of them by the time they stopped making out. They were just looking into each other's eyes when I rushed towards them.

It was Kate who saw me head towards them as I said "Hey sorry I am ..." getting interrupted as Kate just jumped on me, kissing me passionately as I almost fell back from the sudden impact, saving myself from falling but spilling some of the cocktail as I kissed her back. In my mind wondering if she was drunk or feeling guilty, but being glad to have her in my arms I didn't question it. She kissed me the same way she was doing with mike, her tongue in my mouth as she pulled me towards her. I felt mike take one of the long islands from my hand as we made out. Mike watching us for a change as I thought to myself my plan worked, kissing my girlfriend as I smiled in my head.

My joy was short lived though. She broke our kiss smiling at me as I saw how drunk she was. She then just turned to mike, wrapping her hands around his neck as she started kissing him. Mike not even hesitating a bit, he moved his hands around her again, spilling the remaining cocktail he had in the glass as he kissed and caressed her. I stared shocked as I wondered what was going on, I was there, they could have pretended like the previous kiss never happened, what are they doing. All these thoughts going through my head as Kate broke the kiss, holding Mike's hand as she looked at me. She gestured me to come as she pulled mike with her towards the exit, I gulped my drink not wanting to waste it as I rushed behind to follow.

We reached outside as I saw Kate leaning back against mike smiling at me "God I am so horny baby" she said reaching out her hand to take mine "Call an Uber, let's get home," she said with a drunken smile, mike's hands wrapping around her as he bent his head to kiss her neck "hmmmm" she moaned letting go off my hand to caress his. I called the uber, my face red as I tried to ignore what he was doing.

"The Uber is 5 minutes away" I said as I looked at mike and Kate, trying to look stern to make them stop. They were too drunk to notice though, as instead of moving away from him, she just turned her head looking at him. Mike being who he is, leaning in front kissing her lips as he turned her to face him, both of them making out again. My face red, I chose to stare at my phone, wishing the uber were here already, trying to ignore the sounds of them kissing. The car finally came as I said louder than required "That's us." Kate breaking the kiss nodding as I got in, Kate next to me and mike at the far end, all of us in the back seat.

She rested her head against my shoulder as we rode, smiling she said "it was fun tonight wasn't it." She seemed out of it, not tired, just dazed and dreaming. I looked at her not replying, a mix of anger and betrayal burning in my head as I felt like being cold to her. I don't think she noticed that either because she put a hand on my thigh caressing lightly as we waited to reach home. Mike in his own world staring out the window the whole ride.

We finally reached as I got out of the car, wanting this night to be over, not even looking back to see if they are following. We made our way up the building lift reaching our door as I opened the door, switching on the hall light as I let them in. I closed the door behind me, locking it, thinking I will talk to Kate tomorrow, that she is too drunk tonight. Though by the time I turn around the hall is empty. My heart starts pounding in my chest as I swallow staring wondering where they are, hearing noises coming from our bedroom. I stagger towards it as I switch on the light, seeing Kate in her innerwear, her dress she was wearing a crumpled mess on the floor near the wall where she must have flung it. Her lips kissing a shirtless mike as her hands roam his body.

The light having turned distracted them though as they break the kiss, turning to see me by the door. Kate's eyes drifting to look at mike, like really look at him, the light showing his muscles and physique as she, steps back smiling "Hmmm, isn't mike beautiful baby" she says not looking at me as her hands start unbuckling his belt as his pants fall down soon after revealing his boxers. Kate giggling like a school girl as she grabs his sizeable bulge "Awww .. Is that for meeee" she says in her drunken voice, smiling at mike.

"Babe , its late, maybe we should sleep" I say loudly, finally finding my voice as she turns to look at me confused "What baby..." her hands meanwhile still pulling off Mike's boxers. We both get distracted by movement as Mike's 9 inch cock springs up from his boxers to attention, both of us surprised by it as my eyes turn to Kate , seeing her stare at it, shock on her face as she reaches out grabbing it "Oh mike ..."

I stand there frozen, all of this playing in slow motion as Kate drops to her knees forgetting I am there, as she just wraps her lips around his thick cock head, taking it in her mouth. "Babe..." is all I mutter as I see her stare up at him just bobbing her head on his cock back and forth. Mike groaning as he just takes her head in his hands, his eyes closed as he pushes more of his cock into her mouth. I stare at them both not able to process it. Kate lost in lust as her hands move up to grab his bare ass, pulling her mouth deeper on his cock, sucking and slurping on long cock.

That's when it all became a blur. I remember staring down at my own dick growing hard. Feeling it all hit me at once, the long day at work, the stress from the time they started kissing, the alcohol I gulped down in a rush, the sight of my girlfriend sucking Mike's cock all running in my head at the same time as I feel the room spinning. I stumble back as I turn and rush to the toilet, making it in time as I puke into the basin, feeling the room spinning as my head starts throbbing.

I don't really remember much after that, I remember hearing moans and noises from the bedroom as I sat on the couch drifting off to the sounds of my girlfriend and best friend going at it.

jack12123
jack12123
31 Followers