All Comments on 'Our Story Ch. 01'

by jack12123

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Time to find a new girlfriend.

Need to kick them both out of your life. As for his "bestfriend " I do not think so . First his girlfriend next his wife. Looks do not last forever need to find a true wife that will always be there for you and have your back. Not screw you over for someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You should have read this before submitting.

Please learn how to write! There is a reason commas exist, why sentences are not run on and why names are capitalized all the time.

A nine inch dick? Did you measure Mike/mike or was it the unerring eye of an engineer?

Mike always had your back?

You're grateful still for having Kate as your girlfriend?

This is not erotic, just a sad story of a delusional young man whose drunken girlfriend fucks his drunken college friend.

The drinking is no excuse. Very fitting that the story ends with vomit!

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
First let me say...

Welcome with your first story. I was going to list the things I found wrong but when it became almost the same length as your story I had to pick and chose the things I wanted to point out. Your tag line stated 'A couple's beginning into exploring swinging, cuckoldry'. My first question was if you were going to explore Swinging why would you need to become a Cuckold.

You started your story with, 'I always thought of putting down our story in words, it has been a roller coaster of a ride, both highs and lows and for some reason I wanted to document it', My first thoughts were you must be older and have been at it for quit some time. Then you hit us with, 'My name is Jack I am 24 and had just finished my masters in mechanical engineering', (yes I changed it to a capital J). 'For almost a year now I had been dating Kate, a 21 year old Social sciences student', so in actuality you are just a young person that is still wet behind the ears.

Then you decided to tell us what the three of you looked like, ' At 5" 7 with a petite figure and lovely 34 c cup breasts, she was a girl you would turn your head to look at', petite usually means short when describing height (Yes it can also mean skinnier when referring to clothing) but you followed it up with. 'At 5" 9 and skinny with dark black hair, I really am more of a nerd', and then there was Mike, 'At 6" 2 with a muscular athletic physique'. Why didn't you just say you were a loser instead (sorry I'm not really picking on you).

The funniest passage in your whole story was 'So it was only natural that after I passed out and got a job in the same city as our college, we would move in together. We rented out a modest 2 bedroom apartment'. In all of my years I have never passed out and then got a job.

This was a good one too, 'It was evening by the time Mike came home, dusty and cursing about his interview', (changed the M also) where was he applying for a job with Mike Rowe on Americas Dirtiest Jobs?

Then you went out to eat and drink, this is where I had the biggest problem with your story, you had just gone to the bar to get your Long Island Ice Teas, 'To be honest I was quite drunk at the time so I don't even remember what I was thinking'. I once knew a guy who's wife was a bar tender, she served a lady who looked just fine but was having issues. She gave her her drink and after she finished she went home and shot herself in the head. His wife lost her job and almost got sent to jail for not being observant enough. If you were that drunk you would never have gotten a third drink.

It looks like my comment is almost as long as your story and I only hit on a small portion of the things wrong. Please keep trying but if you are going to continue this story redo it and make it in the past tense so you can work it through time to get to the part where you suck Mike off each night so he can give Kate all the orgasms she deserves, while you get to suck all the cock you do.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
At least they're not married

Go find a better woman and a better friend. This path lies heartbreak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
garbage

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Re: You should have read this before submitting.

Maybe he is just estimating you chimp brained moron. It's a fucking story not a engineering document.

Writer:

Thank you, it's a good start. I hope we get to see our "hero" be more involved next time rather than just panicking and ralphing in the bathroom :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid stupid stupid.

Stupid shit story. What a waste of my time. What a waste of space. Figure out something your good at, this ain’t it

naxos65naxos65over 5 years ago
JUST LIKE THAT

Go and get " a super mate and your girlfriend " a drink and they start necking and heavily making out ! No harm in that . IF MAN AND GIRLFRIEND AGREE TO IT BEFOREHAND AND DECIDE TO OPEN UP THEIR RELATIONSHIP ! In this instance , some fucking mate ! Some fucking girlfriend ! I don't know , a lot of wannabe authors have no idea on how to sell a realistic hot storyline . May as well have written " brought back the drinks and realised he had his cock in her on the dance floor. I was rooted ! "

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Folks ... calm down

We have to see what happens next!

Please Jack, don’t let us down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unbelievable!

Number one - THEY AREN'T MARRIED! So this is posted in the wrong category. Number two - Since they aren't married, he isn't a cuckold! (Try to understand what you're writing about).

Number three - He needs some new friends. These two certainly aren't his friends.

Number four - Since she's just a girlfriend it's easy to either kick her out or have his name removed from the lease and move away without her. What kind of special idiot would stick around with a woman that clearly has no love or respect for him? Poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

moblanemoblaneover 5 years ago
Bullet dodged

Wrong woman, low-life 'friend' good experience to have while dating! Be more careful next time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I don't really remember much after that,

Howeverr, I remember hearing moans and noises from the bedroom as I sat on the couch drifting off to the sounds of my soon to be ex-girlfriend and ex-best friend going at it. I hope they aren't too tired to pack all her belongings and move her out by noon tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I enjoyed it.

I've been cuckolded a few times by a few different women, and always found it exciting. The decision of how to handle the situation depends on many factors. I, for one of many, would want to find that it was the alcohol and then make some rules for the future. But then again, I like sharing.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 5 years ago

Piss off with this wimpy cuck shite.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
SHOWS A LOT OF CLASS TO LET YOUR FRIEND FINISH THE DEED

but losing points for allowing it to fester until it burst, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
just another...

LOSER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ignore the disapproval cuckroaches

Your story is a good beginning. I would have started it a little differently, as in that the couple had discussed the possibility before hand of cuckolding. But in the real world, people don't always do things the way you want. I can see an interesting start here and hope "Mike" really likes to push limits.

Likewise, I don't understand why people posting the negative comments. Most of the stories here, give you a damn good idea of what is happening before even opening the link. There is a whole shitload of topics I have ZERO interest in, but don't seek them out to engage in the petulant name calling and cockroaches. Intercourse 'em. . And let Mike push the limits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story

Don’t let the flamers discourage you. Your story was well written and while it might not have been their taste—I never understand while people who don’t like cuck stories read them—it is good for that genre.

Please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: anonymous-good story

Why do you feel the need to warn the author about being discouraged? What you really are saying you're discouraged because others didn't see the story as you did. Am I right? In other words, you're telling other readers you're discouraged, not the author. Authors know damn well what to expect when you post in loving wives. Willing cuckoldry is not an encouraging subject to write about. If you haven't learned that by now, you don't know this category very well, do you? Willing cuckold story always get a ONE STAR rating from most readers. It is what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anytime a readers starts a comment with "ignore"

one knows other comments hit a nerve. The willing cuckolds can't stand it when they're being called out for being wimps. I have to laugh every time I see a comment advising the authors to ignore comments. It's fucking hilarious to think that authors don't know what they're getting into posting in this category. Are some of you really into denial about what to expect when you post cuck stories? 1* for this wimpy willing cuckold trash.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Well done Jack

I presume that you enjoyed writing your story. Clearly, the story pleased the anti-cuck brigade by giving them an opportunity to complain. That, in turn, pleases those who enjoy complaining about the complainers.

Everybody's happy.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks

Sexy and real. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

kyron99kyron99over 5 years ago
the closet-cucks are here!

these doughy guys are hilarious - they seek out hotwife erotica, get off to to it, then feel guilty and lash out in anger. angry at words on a screen! hilarious

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuckolds are weak men, and weak men are distasteful and embarrassing.

Like someone who picks their nose and eats it. Not unlawful, immoral, or perverted, just weird and repulsive. You cuckolds are simply following your Darwinian instincts, withdrawing yourself from the reproductive cycle, helping eliminate weakness from the gene pool.

In this story the cuckold's role is to provide some social and emotional support and maintenance until a virile masculine buck can provide his energy and superior genetic material to the woman who has been using the cuck as a place holder until a suitable man comes into her sphere, then into her vagina. Its all part of a bigger plan, where strength and intelligence displaces temerity and sterility. What is fascinating is the enthusiasm with which some of these losers embrace their own elimination from the herd. But that just makes the elimination process more certain, and justifiable.

What woman wants to dedicate herself to some pussy who cannot provide her with strength, virility, intelligence, and aggressive defense of their relationship? Mike should have never been invited. When beginning his seduction the MC should have taken Kate aside, identified what Mike was attempting, and establish in conference with Kate whether she wanted the relationship defended, or did she wish to end it, forever, so she could explore a relationship with Mike. Simple. Either you are dedicated to us, until we find it is not good, or we end it now and not waste each other's time.

If Kate decides she prefers Mike, knowing almost nothing about him, then she reveals how stupid and reckless she is, saving the MC from an inferior match. If she wants to maintain her relationship, then they leave Mike on the dance floor with his dick in his hand and go on to explore and solidify their relationship. If Mike becomes insistent and forceful, you meet force with superior force, until someone retreats, or dies.

Hey, don't blame me, blame Darwin, and God. You either assert your manhood, or you surrender to whatever fate befalls the incompetent male. The right woman will be your partner in developing and asserting your manhood. The wrong woman will reveal herself as disloyal and fickle. Real men don't compete for a woman. Real men don't have to compete for the woman who really wants them. But they do have to be real men.

A very sad exhibition of a waste of genetic material, masquerading as a man. I think Kate is finding out there is more to a man than the empty pants she thought was her boy friend. I think she's ready for a man friend.

Darwin couldn't have described it better. Thanks.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
Good start

Hope it gets even better as it progresses

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just run. NOW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous