Our Story is a True One - Night 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued rubbing her under her skirt as she stepped out of her panties, kicking them away towards the wall as we heard the toilet flush in the background. Letting each other go we moved away from each other as Chris walked back into the room.

"Thanks so much for letting me sleep here on the couch tonight." Chris said looking at the two of us while flopping down on the couch.

"That's OK, but to be honest I don't think there will be much sleeping tonight," Amber said as she walked around to the spot in front of Chris who eyed her hungrily as she walked towards him "and you won't need to sleep on the couch either".

Amber leant forward and moved to sit on top of Chris on the couch straddling his lap, facing him, and leaning forward placing a big kiss on his mouth. Her bold actions took both Chris and me by surprise. It was an incredible sight to see her leaning forward and kissing my friend, her short skirt riding up to expose the underside of her bum cheeks to me as I had moved around the couch to stand behind them. Her naked bum grinding downward against him as she moaned gently into his mouth kissing him deeply.

"Come and sit next to me." She said motioning to the empty space on the couch next to Chris. I duly complied sitting down on the couch looking at her amazing body and pretty face.

She reached down to her waist finding the base of her top lifting it up and over her head in one movement, revealing the top half of her body. Her breasts were sitting inside of a black bra, threatening to spill out at any moment. In that moment and angle the bra looked far too tight with her breasts pushed together and more showing out of the bra than was contained. She leant across to me now planting a big kiss on my lips. I wrapped my left arm around her back rubbing her up and down, feeling that Chris also had an arm around her other side rubbing her back.

She moaned happily into my mouth as she turned back to Chris again kissing him deeply. Savouring the feeling of being rubbed and touched by two different men at the same time. I seized the opportunity to reach up with my free hand and unclasp her bra. Amber felt the clip loosen and pulled her hands forward shrugging her shoulders releasing her tits from the cups of the bra. She nonchalantly flicked the bra across the room, not caring where it landed, going straight back to the task at hand of alternating kisses between Chris and me. As she placed her tongue in my mouth I felt her gasp, and looked out of the corner of my eye to see that Chris had dropped his position on the coach so that he could fit Amber's right nipple into her mouth. Amber loved nipple play and was soon humming happily into my mouth while I kissed her and Chris' tongue caressed her nipple.

Reluctantly breaking her kiss with me, she went back to her kisses with Chris, whilst still straddling him. I couldn't quite manage to comfortably kiss her nipples but used both of my hands to caress her breasts and back as she happily kissed Chris, grinding on him all of the time.

After what felt like ten minutes of sensual kissing and alternating between her two gentlemen, Amber ached to feel something more. She quickly stood up, breaking her kiss and mentioned how unfair it was that she was virtually naked and we both still had clothes on. She sexily tucked her thumbs inside the waist band of her skirt, sliding it down slowly over her tanned legs, bending over slightly in front of me as she did so, giving me a wonderful view of her pussy lips squeezing together, pink, puffy and glistening with moisture. The thought quickly fluttering past my mind that she must have shaved her pussy that morning as the lips of her pussy were completely bare which was unusual for her to be anything other than neatly trimmed but not hairless. Her pussy looked even more pink and aroused than ever which only added to my desire to be inside her at that moment.

As she straightened up Chris and I wasted no time in stripping off our own clothes to get completely naked. Amber looked at both of us happily, noticing our erect cocks springing to attention with our clothes removed. I looked quickly across at my friend, taking the chance to look at the cock which I knew would soon be inside my girlfriend. He was definitely less shy than the first time we had played together, this time making no efforts to cover anything. He looked very comfortable, and as my girlfriend stood there admiring his 7 inches it was hard for me not to compare ourselves. He was about the same size as me, perhaps half an inch or so longer but he was not quite as erect. I was standing straight up and hard as a rock, with very pronounced veins, his cock pointed more downward and although erect looked like it could get harder. Our cocks were around the same girth also, but the head of his cock was much larger than mine, having a very pronounced mushroom like shape that overhung the side of his shaft. He was circumcised which was an interesting contrast to my uncut cock. The bulbous head of his cock was a dark shade of purple, where mine tapered in and was a much lighter colour and was half covered with foreskin. The pronounced head of his cock made his cock look much more masculine and defined than mine.

Amber reached out to him, taking his shaft into her demure hand gently stoking him up and down. A small pang of insecurity hit me as I imagined what Amber was thinking looking and touching him, and if it would feel better inside her than what my cock could.

"Sit down over there." She pointed to the end of the couch talking directly to me. I obliged sitting down into the corner. Amber sat gently against me with her legs along the couch, pulling Chris down onto the couch with her. As she sat back into me she slid her bum down the couch and let her legs flop open, exposing the folds of her lovely wet pussy. Her pink lips parting slightly as her legs opened, a small patch of hair left above her pussy highlighting the beautiful femininity of her opening. Chris and I both stared between her legs transfixed. Amber wrapped her hand around the back of Chris' neck gently pulling his head down towards her pussy. Both Amber and I looked down intently as Chris got the message and moved towards her pussy, gently reaching out with his tongue making gentle contact with her exposed opening.

"Ohhh, yes that's it," Amber moaned out as she first felt the electric touch of his tongue on her pussy. The nerve endings in her opening lit up as he began gently licking her up and down. Amber continued holding the back of his neck, pulling him into her and continued watching him lick her as though if she let go he may stop.

"Oh, that feels so nice," Amber continued moaning over and over as she began slowly thrusting her hips towards the face of my friend. Beginning to relax now she seemed to let her muscles go and she fell into me even more. Taking her eyes off Chris for what felt like the first time in a few minutes she arched her head and neck backwards to stare up at me. Taking her hands off his neck she arched her back even more stretching her arms back to encircle my head. She leaned back into me so that she could kiss me, simultaneously arching her pussy further into his face.

We shared one of the most intimate kisses we have ever shared as her tongue pushed into my mouth, my hands finding her stretching body, roaming all over her breasts and nipples. I looked down over her, admiring her flat stomach and seeing the top of my friend's head, busily buried in her wide open legs. He appeared to have his hands under her cupping her bum as he worked on her.

It didn't take long before Amber's soft moaning grew in volume and intensity.

"Oh Adam, he is going to make me cum," she moaned breaking our kiss and sitting up slightly to look down at Chris once again. Her body made a small quiver and then a small spasm shook through her lower body. A lovely moan escaped her lips as she had an orgasm, gushing into his mouth as he licked her. Chris isn't very sexually experienced, and he pulled back in surprise at the sudden feeling of warmth and fluid gushing out of my girlfriend. I looked down in awe as Amber experienced her orgasm, watching in wonder as a red flush spread across her chest as her sexual arousal was on show for all to see.

Catching her breath quickly Amber sat up smiling, pulling her leg over Chris' head as she swung around to sit next to me, gesturing for Chris to come and sit up on the couch.

"Where are you going, I want to watch you do that all night." I said in a mixture of disappointment, and exhilaration. It was not often that Amber came that visibly and it was a real thrill to see it.

"Not all night!" Amber laughed, "We couldn't do that all night, and besides we have already ruined the couch." She said noticing the wet spot. Chris let out a laugh, he was obviously turned on too as I noticed that his cock was now standing at full attention looking even harder and bigger than before.

"Besides it is time that I started doing things with Chris," my girlfriend said as she once again straddled my friend who was now sitting next to me on the couch. Reaching down she took his cock into her hand pulling him gently stretching the skin at the base of his cock up towards the large swollen head, making the mushroom shaped crown appear even bigger than before. She gently lowered herself towards the large glistening tip, and I once again appreciated that sharp mixture of jealousy and pleasure at seeing my girlfriend position herself over his large organ. She gently guided the tip of his bulbous cock to her opening, gently rubbing it back and forth against her wet hairless skin to lubricate the tip and then exhaled her breath gently and let gravity pull herself down on him. The large head of his cock briefly feeling some resistance as the folds of her skin stretched wide and then opened allowing his head and shaft rush inside her body, filling her pussy completely as she lowered herself down on all of his cock in one stroke.

A happy moan escaped her lips as she felt him hit the bottom of her pussy. Amber was so wet that there was virtually no resistance once the large head of his opened her widely and she accommodated his whole length. She composed herself stopping to savour the full feeling of having Chris all the way inside her, buried deeply. She enjoyed the fullness of the feeling and savoured the feeling of her pubic bone mashing hard against his, giving her clitoris a tingling feeling as the pressure pushed against it.

"Hmmmm, you are so big tonight Chris." Amber moaned sexily as she looked down into his eyes. Waiting another delicious moment to feel him she then gently flexed her thighs, pulling herself up from his cock, taking about half out before sliding back down on to him again, moaning as she grinded against him, lighting up all of the nerve endings in her body once more.

"That feels sooooo goood!" Amber said as she once again rose up from him, letting his cock slide out again, no doubt enjoying the feeling of pressure that the mushroom head was creating by pulling her insides and stretching her opening as it got closer to popping out.

Amber went on like this for some time, gradually increasing the speed of raising herself up off of him, spending less time mashing and grinding herself down on him, and taking more and more of his shaft with each up and downstroke.

They settled into a rhythm, with Amber remembering that I was still sitting beside her, with my cock sticking up needing attention. Amber reached out trailing her hand across my lap and then grabbed my cock, gently tugging it upwards. Sitting up straighter to get access to my cock brought her tits closer to Chris' face and once again he obliged by sucking her nipples into her mouth, causing Amber to moan even louder. With my free had I reached across her and cupped her bum cheek feeling her rhythmic rise and fall.

Chris started to make some groaning noises, Amber sensed that he was starting to get closer to an orgasm so she abruptly pulled herself off of him, letting his cock slide out of her, the big head popping out of her pussy with a wet plop and falling back against his stomach.

"No, I don't want you cumming yet," Amber said rolling across Chris and sitting half on me and half on the space on the couch between Chris and myself. "Here, I want to feel you like this," she said as she slid forward spreading her legs wide forcing Chris off the couch and guiding him to kneel in front of her. She reached down between her legs finding Chris' rigid member and tugged him towards her opening. Chris was down on his knees on the carpet directly in front of Amber, as she leaned back on me sliding forward even more whilst at the same time eagerly pulling Chris to her opening. I looked down across her body, admiring her breasts, across to her flat belly and then down to her widely splayed legs. A small patch of hair left above her glistening pink opening. The lips of her pussy looked engorged, and like they were on fire. I once again got to see the tip of Chris' large cock be brought forward and rubbed slowly around her vulva and then push its way back inside my girlfriend's body. The way Amber was laying on me allowed me to not just hear but feel the sharp intake of breath she made when she felt Chris' large cock force its way inside her again, with Chris burying the whole length inside her once again, a wet slap made as his balls contacted her bum on the instroke.

Amber once again moaned loudly and spread her legs ever wider as Chris began to withdraw his large shaft again almost to the tip and then drive back inside her slowly but forcefully. The impact from his thrust pushing her naked body into mine on the couch as she laid against me.

"Ugh," Amber grunted out each time Chris thrust back inside her deeply, allowing her whole body to be pushed back against mine. I looked down enjoying the sight of her tits jiggling from the rocking movement, and watching as the glistening shaft appeared then disappeared from sight as it tunnelled inside her. I reached both hands down across her chest, cupping her beautiful firm breasts in my hand as they continued bouncing through his thrusting.

"I'm gonna cum Chris," Amber gently moaned out as she quivered and jiggled into another orgasm, Chris not changing or relenting with his thrusting at all. I watched in awe as my girlfriend seemed to shiver and pulse through a series of orgasms, breathing heavily and moaning and grunting with every thrust it was hard to know when an orgasm started and when one finished.

It was interesting watching how Chris fucked her in that moment. I would usually speed up my thrusting when Amber started to cum like that to give her a stronger orgasm and to make sure that I would cum with her. But Chris just continued to fuck her slowly and deliberately as she continued cumming. It served to keep Amber in an almost constant state of orgasm. It was very arousing to watch.

I expected the moans and spasms from Amber to bring Chris to an orgasm, but he didn't cum and after some time Amber was forced to put her hands on his chest signalling that he needed to stop. Chris looked down to Amber who was taking some deep breaths to recover and pulled his dick out of her with the same plopping noise as before. A small amount of white creamy liquid gushed out of her as the large purple cock head slipped out erotically.

"Give me a minute," Amber said to Chris as she looked down at his member that hung there just short of her opening, the large cock head still looking as big as ever but the shaft looking semi hard and slightly less rigid than before.

"Why didn't you cum?" Amber asked looking up, "I wanted to feel you," she murmured breathlessly as her hands started rubbing up and down his chest.

"I nearly did before, and I tried really hard to not cum straight away when you first jumped on me," Chris said grinning nervously "And then I felt like I maybe did and then because I tried so hard not to it sort of went away."

We both looked down, seeing his cock going softer. Amber pulled herself up on the couch to sit next to me, and then she turned and gave me a very erotic kiss, lovingly tonguing my mouth.

"Adam, would you mind maybe giving us a minute?" Amber asked nervously as she broke with her kiss.

"What?" I asked a bit surprised.

"Maybe you could give me some time alone with Chris?" she said again asking nervously. We had talked about this sometimes in our fantasies, chatting about scenarios where Amber would have some one on one time with me not in the house, but those scenarios were always something that I had brought up and Amber had always refused to entertain the idea, especially after love making, saying that she would never ever want to do anything without me there.

"Are you sure?" I said uncertainly, as I started getting up from the couch, a little taken aback.

"Yes. But don't be too long though," Amber said as I got up and started walking away towards the door of the room, giving her a long lingering kiss as I left.

I could hear the couch creaking as I walked out of the room in a daze, unsure of how I felt. Knowing that my naked girlfriend was now on the couch with my friend and would likely be fucking him soon and not being able to see what was happening drove a massive dagger of jealousy into my stomach. My cock ached with how hard it was in that moment. It was the peak of confusion and eroticism in one moment. Standing outside of the living room in the passageway, I heard sounds of them talking, too low to make out any of the words, but I could hear that they were chatting about something. Then the noises went quiet, and I could hear small rustling sounds, and sounds that made me think they must have been kissing and moving against each other. Small moans that seemed different from before could be heard. I strained my ears, I was sure they were not fucking, but probably just kissing and touching.

I wondered how I was going to handle not being able to be in the room with them, and how long I should give them, when I suddenly had an idea. If Amber didn't want me there, I was happy to give them some space, but the not knowing what was happening was killing me, so I quickly rushed into the spare room to find our video camera. It was seldom used, and as we had not been in the house long I knew it was likely to still be in one of our moving boxes. Hunting through them as fast as I could I found what I was looking for and pulled out the small handheld recorder. I checked the battery and it still had almost full charge and space on the memory card.

I quickly and quietly sped back down the corridor back to the room, pausing just outside of the door to listen to what was happening. I heard again quiet sounds of what sounded like kissing and fondling. I turned the camera on to record mode and walked back inside the room. While I was gone Amber must have made Chris lay back on the couch, as I entered the room she was knelt over him taking his meaty cock in her mouth. She was obviously working him back to full hardness. She looked up at me smiling as she pulled him out of her mouth, he was now fully hard and she slowly jerked him up and down as she looked curiously at what I was doing. Across from them I set up the camera on the mantle, focussed it on the action and went back over to Amber.

"Do you still want some more time?" I asked as she reached out and grabbed my rock hard cock, enjoying the feeling of having a hard cock in each of her hands.

"What do you think Chris, do we want some more time alone?" Amber said looking across from me to Chris who was laying on the couch. Chris shrugged.

Amber returned the same shrug. "It's not so weird when you are not around." She said, "Maybe give me a little bit more time with Chris."

"OK, enjoy," I said and gave her a kiss, forgetting that she had just sucked my friend's cock not really enjoying the strange flavour. Walking out of the room I went back to the passageway and listened intently as I heard them say something to each other and then some movement on the couch. I waited patiently listening to more quiet whispering, then some giggling as rustling and creaking of the couch took over as they moved on top of it, getting themselves into different positions. Then I heard the unmistakable sound of a little moan from Amber as I am sure Chris must have forced his way inside her again. Soon I could hear the creaking of the couch regularly and small moans and gasps coming from Amber. Without doubt my friend was fucking my girlfriend again, and by the sounds that were starting to come from her she was enjoying what he was doing.