Our Story is a True One - Night 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited outside eagerly, as visions of how they were fucking were flowing through my mind. It really was a form of torture being denied the chance to watch what they were doing, but I respected Amber's request and stayed outside the room. I have no doubt that the only thing that got me through was knowing that I would be able to watch the footage back the next day. I smiled to myself thinking about the fun times ahead of watching the video when a loud moan snapped me back to reality.

"Oh God!" I heard Amber moan out loudly as the sound of the creaking and the slapping seemed to pick up in intensity. No doubt Chris was really fucking her hard now, and it was pushing Amber back towards another orgasm. I heard the space between her moans seem to get closer and closer until a loud wail escaped out of the room, a low long guttural sound that turned into a high-pitched squeal, all in one breath. I knew Amber was having a very loud, forceful orgasm, the likes of which I had never really heard before.

I couldn't take it any more so I snuck my head around the corner of the room to be confronted with the amazing sight of Amber standing but bent over the couch, with my muscular friend standing behind her, his hands wrapped around her waist pulling her forcefully back onto him, mounting her from behind. I was in total shock, Amber rarely liked any from behind positions from me, as she felt that having a man hammering away from behind her pushing her head into the pillows was a bit degrading and didn't hit the right areas of her pussy, so to see her with her head hanging over the back of the couch and her legs spread widely on tip toes as my friend thrust deeply inside her from behind was quite the shock. The loud scream that signalled Ambers orgasm triggered something deep inside my friend and he roared out like an animal bucking and thrashing as he slammed himself forward falling into Amber and driving her into the couch, filling her pussy from behind with loads of semen from his pulsing cock. The way he had landed I could see his low hanging balls twitching and contracting as he emptied the contents deep inside my girlfriend.

Amber fell forward whimpering, as the after effects of her powerful orgasm continued to make her legs shake. I watched silently from the doorway, as my friend's cock slid out of her pussy accompanied by a massive amount of runny white semen. Her freshly shaved pussy gaping open obscenely.

Slowly Amber pulled her head up and looked up around the room, seeing me standing at the doorway. She smiled up at me through heavy eyes.

"Been there long?" She asked.

"Long enough" I said with a grin spread across my face. A small smile spread across her tired face. It really looked like she had just run a marathon.

"That was nice," Amber said. "Thanks for giving me some time alone with Chris."

"No worries," I said as Chris flopped down on the couch next to Amber looking exhausted also.

I walked over and kissed Amber gently and tenderly as she recovered. Holding her in my arms, her naked body was warm and flushed and felt incredibly erotic brushing up against my naked body. Amber pulled herself up, and slowly rose from the couch, cupping a hand under her pussy attempting to catch some of the juices that were still freely flowing out of her to prevent them going on to the couch. She need not have worried too much, as the couch was looking the worse for wear with wet spots and stains across it from the evening's session.

"I think it is time you boys take me to bed," she said as she started walking slowly towards the passageway, her legs a little jelly like from the position that she had just been fucked in. "Why don't you bring the camera Adam."

I wasted no time in grabbing the camera up off the mantle, quickly checking that the camera was still recording, happily noting the red flashing circle on the screen viewer, delighting in the fact the contents of the last fifteen minutes had been stored on the memory card.

I smiled across at my friend who looked tired but happy on the couch "All good?" I questioned, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah, she is incredible," my friend laughed, and we both smiled sharing the knowledge that we were experiencing a very special thing together in getting to share her that evening. It felt like Amber's desires were next level.

"Night's not over yet!" I laughed as I headed out of the room, knowing that my friend would be right behind me. I walked up the passageway and into the bedroom to see that Amber was not yet in the room, she must have gone to the bathroom to clean up and use the toilet. I set the still filming camera onto the shelves opposite the bed, giving it a good view of the bed, as Chris laid down on Amber's usual side of the bed and I laid down on my side.

Amber then walked into the room, still naked, as if it was the most natural thing in the world to walk around the house naked with my friend there. She crawled up from the foot of the bed between us, her bum pointing up into the sky as she crawled forward, giving the camera an amazing view of her pussy, and then twisted around to lay on the empty bed space between us, leaning over to kiss us both in turn.

She ran her hand up and down Chris' chest noticing how sweaty he was "Why don't you go and have a shower?" she said as her hand dropped down over his flaccid penis, her left hand reaching out and finding my hard cock.

"Yeah, I think I might," Chris said as he kissed Amber who had leaned over to him.

"You are welcome to," she said back to him as he got up and disappeared out of the room. Amber twisted back to me and kissed me lovingly on the mouth. We could hear the bathroom door open, and the sound of the shower go on as Amber continued kissing me gently and stroking my cock.

I lovingly touched up and down Amber's body, revelling in the softness, and running my hands down to her pussy, feeling her puffy swollen lips.

"Careful, I'm a bit sore," Amber said as I gently stroked the outside of her pussy.

"I can understand that," I said. "I don't think I have ever seen you like this before."

"Do you like it? I have been trying really hard to make sure you enjoy your fantasy, and I am being the naughtiest girlfriend for you." Amber said, nuzzling into my body, continuing to place little kisses on my lips.

"You are amazing," I whispered back to her. "I have never been so turned on and proud of you. Why did you want the alone time though, you have always said you wanted me to be with you the whole time?"

"I thought Chris might be feeling a bit strange with you watching us, and that is why he wasn't able to cum."

"It's never been a problem in the past."

"Maybe, but I just thought that without you there, he might feel a bit more comfortable."

"Well he certainly was comfortable enough to fuck you from behind like that, you don't even let me fuck you like that." I said with a laugh.

"What?" Amber said, her tone shifting, pulling back from her kissing and her body stiffening. "I fucked him like that because I thought you would like it."

"Really? I wasn't even in the room." I said much too sharply, surprised by the fact that Amber had taken offense to what I had said.

"I don't like you fucking me from behind like I am some sort of animal, I like it when you fuck me like a husband, lovingly and gently." She said defiantly, emphasizing each 'you' part of the sentence. "Chris asked me if he could fuck me like that, I didn't think it was a big deal, so I let him. Is it a big deal?"

"No, it's not a big deal," I said now getting frustrated at her angry response, "It's just a surprise to see you with him like that, when I have asked to fuck you like that in the past and you don't seem to want to do it like that."

"You want me to be naked in front of other men, you want to watch me fuck other men, and then you get upset at me because he fucks me in a position that I don't normally fuck you in. Are you kidding?"

Amber was angry now, her body language had shifted, the tipsy flirty nature was gone, and she had pulled away from me with her arms were crossed across her chest. Her crossed arms squeezing her breasts together making them look even more full and delightful, which was not helping me in that moment.

"Listen Amber, I am not angry or upset about it, I guess I was just a bit surprised. You asked me to leave the room, which was a bit of a shock, and it was hard listening to you and him in the other room, and then I came back in and to see you like that, so primal and so exposed and to see him fucking you like that just... just... I guess I wasn't ready." I admitted.

"I told you, it's not a big deal," she said again.

"Not to mention, I have never heard you cum like that before." I said quietly. "Was it that good?"

Amber softened up a little looking at me, "I mean, yeah it felt amazing. I'm not sure what you want me to say?"

"Was it the biggest orgasm you have ever had?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. I don't really keep score, but it was definitely up there." Amber said smiling tenderly.

"I don't think I have ever heard you cum that loudly, I don't think I have ever made you cum that big."

"Yes you have!" Amber said reassuringly. "The best sex of my life ever has been with you. I promise."

"Really?"

"Yes of course, you are amazing. I'm not sure why it felt so good earlier. I think it was just everything at the same time. I was really turned on, you have been amazing, fucking Chris just feels so naughty and different. Then when you weren't in the room it made me feel even more naughty, and then being fucked hard like that, and being taken from behind, it all just felt a bit overwhelming, and well... I just came really big."

"OK that's good, because hearing you cum like that did make me a bit jealous."

Amber softened up completely, she reached out giving me a big hug. "I am sorry, I wanted you to be jealous tonight, but I didn't want to hurt you. I am sorry if that shocked you too much. Do you want me to ask Chris to go home and not spend the night with us?"

"No that's not want I want. I want you to have as much fun as possible, that's what turns me on about doing this. I want you to keep going and keep doing everything that you want tonight." I rolled on top of her, planting a big kiss on her mouth, feeling her respond with her tongue. Her legs parting slightly allowing me to pin her down on the bed and grind my pelvis against her. "

"OK, thank you," Amber whispered. "Go easy on me OK, I am very sore, but I want to feel you inside me." She grabbed hold of my still rock hard erection, guiding it to her pussy, precum flowing out of my dick freely.

I pressed forward, my cock slipping inside her wet pussy with almost no resistance sending shivers down my spine. I delighted in the warm, wet feeling of her freshly fucked pussy, burying my cock inside her and leaving it as deep as possible, leaning in to kiss her. I knew that if started pumping away I would cum very quickly, so I chose to lay there enjoying the feeling of warmth being inside her.

"I love you." She said breaking her kiss and looking up at me.

"I Love you too." I said kissing her again.

We heard the shower turning off, and the doors opening as we gently rocked back and forth at an easy pace, that we both enjoyed. Amber looked up to see Chris standing by the side of the bed naked, his cock hanging limply but is mushroom tip still looking as large as ever.

Amber patted the bed next to her, signalling Chris to lay down on the bed next to us. He wasted no time in reaching out to stroke Amber's breasts. His hands wandered all over Amber, as I pushed myself up on my arms giving Chris more access to her front for his wandering hands.

I added my free hand to her other breast, and Amber started moaning heavily. "Ohhh it's so nice with everyone touching me."

Chris' hand dipped down from her boobs, to rub across the top of her pubic hair, which sent a delightful shiver through Amber, and turned me on at the thought that my friend's hand was rubbing the pussy that I was inside of. Without ever touching me Chris gently rubbed across the top of her mound, stimulating her clitoris and putting pressure on her pubic bone. I continued my gentle thrusting making sure to delay my orgasm. Amber started moaning even more desperately breaking her kisses with me to roll her head over and kiss Chris deeply as she enjoyed my hand on her breasts and Chris' hands on her pussy while I fucked her deeply.

A huge moan escaped from Amber and I knew that she was starting a massive orgasm, I had lost count now of how many she had had for the night. It didn't matter, she moaned and moaned pushing me to the brink of a massive orgasm. Just as I sped up and started grunting signalling my approach to an orgasm Amber said "I want to watch you cum." And she pulled away from me, forcing my cock out of her pussy, she pushed me backwards onto the bed, grabbing my cock as I started spasming and thrusting into the air, cum starting to spurt out of the tip of my cock shooting way into the air. Amber moaned and started pumping my cock eagerly taking delight in watching every thick rope spurt out of the tip of my cock, as almost two hours of pent-up sexual tension came gushing out of me into the air, and came down landing all over me, the sheets and my girlfriend.

"Wow," Amber said as the chaos of my orgasm died down. "I have never seen you cum that much." She laughed. Looking down at the mess that I was. "That was incredible."

"Wow" I said echoing her surprise. "I think we are going to need some tissues." We all laughed at the preposterousness of it all, me lying there covered in my own cum, as my beautiful girlfriend continued to rub and stroke my softening cock.

Chris retrieved a box of tissues from the side of the bed, passing them to Amber, who started cleaning off her hand, and helped me to try and start mopping up some of the mess. She leant down and kissed me deeply.

"I think that I am going to need to take a shower," I said laughing, noting that the tissues were hardly making a dent in the mess I had made on myself.

"I think that is a good idea," Amber said, and then added "And that will leave me more time alone with Chris." She raised her eyebrows to me smiling. I didn't say a word but smiled back at her.

I stood up from the bed, watching as my girlfriend wasted no time in rolling over from the side I had been on to face her other lover, wrapping a leg over his legs and pulling him in for a deep kiss. She grinded her pussy directly into his stiffening cock, urgently looking like she was trying to get him back inside her, his hands groping all over her breasts.

I smiled weakly, feeling that familiar stab of jealousy hit me in the stomach as I watched them for a few seconds, the reality of what we were doing slamming into me following the usual clarity post ejaculation. I knew that feeling would pass quickly and I would soon look forward to getting back into bed with them, but for that moment as I watched, I wondered what on earth compelled me to want to put myself through this.

I continued to watch, admiring the subtleties of my girlfriend's writhing body, the tan lines of her legs meeting her pale butt, the athletic way her muscles strained pulling Chris tighter against her body, the urgency of the way she moved and grinded against him, and the way her hand had now snaked down to his stiff cock and was once again rubbing it against her pussy, getting it ready to be inside her again. As I crossed through the door threshold, I heard Amber softly whisper "I want you to fuck me," and I knew as I left the room that my friend would soon be inside her once again. Heading for the shower, listening to those little moans my girlfriend was making, those jealous and insecure feelings hit me hard.

As the hot water from the shower hit my body, and started washing the drying cum from my body I started smiling with the knowledge that I had left the camera recording. I decided that perhaps this time I could afford to have an extra-long shower, knowing that Amber could enjoy as much alone time as she wanted, and I would be able to watch the video later. Unbelievably my cock started stiffening at the thought of watching her back on video, my thoughts drifting to what they were getting up to, and I smiled as the post ejaculation clarity thoughts washed away with the shower water and once again I was the usual horny husband that couldn't wait to get back in there to watch his girlfriend continue fucking the night away.