Our Summer with Aunt Sam Ch. 02

Story Info
Jules and Tom begin to explore nudity and each other.
4.1k words
4.82
65.5k
101

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, things were pretty much normal between Jules and me. I had worried that our interactions would feel weird, but it was really just the opposite. There was a new ease and comfort between us. I was the first one up and went into the bathroom to shower. About halfway through, the shower curtain pulled back a little and it was Jules, still naked.

"Just leave the water running when you're done. I'll jump in immediately."

"Sounds good."

When Jules had pulled back the curtain, I had been in my middle of shaving my pubic area, which had me semi-aroused, my cock arching out in front of me. Just before she released the curtain, Jules looked down at my soapy cock and said, "Careful not to cut yourself, but definitely carry on. There's nothing sexier than a totally bare cock, especially one as big as yours." With that the curtain fell back into place.

After getting ready, we both headed downstairs for breakfast. Aunt Sam had laid out yogurt and granola and a half-full pot of coffee was on the counter. She had left a note on the table. 'Harvesting herbs in the back field. Could use your help once you have breakfast. Aunt S.'

After eating, Jules and I headed out to the back field. While Jules had been wearing the stuff Aunt Sam had bought for her since she arrived, today's outfit was by far the most revealing yet. The cutoffs had been stretch jeans from Ross that Aunt Sam had cut into shorts and washed a couple of times. I knew that Jules had avoided wearing them since Aunt Sam had cut them really short, leaving the back pockets in place, but nothing below it. I'm not sure she had meant to cut them quite so short, as the bottom quarter of Jules' ass was clearly visible, but I had to admit they looked amazing on her. She was also wearing one of her new tank tops, which was quite thin and showed off that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"You're going to give Aunt Sam a run for her money in that outfit."

"I figured that since we had seen each other naked...and more, I didn't need to feel self-conscious about what I wore."

"Good, cause I'm feeling totally comfortable today also."

We ate breakfast then headed out to the back field. We found Aunt Sam cutting mature plants and placing them in a bag around her shoulder. She was in a pair of cutoffs that just covered her ass and a t-shirt that provided more coverage than anything we had seen before. When she saw us, she stopped working and waved.

"Morning guys. How did you sleep?"

"We slept great I said. It was so quiet, except for the sound of the insects."

"Yah, that's one of the great things about being out here."

She looked at Jules' outfit and with a little smirking smile said, "Well, I guess I might have cut those just a little bit short, but you wear them really well. I'm glad you feel comfortable enough around me and your brother."

"Well, I'm learning that being cool and comfortable is a big plus working outside in this heat wave, and besides, you haven't been shy with your outfits so I figured I shouldn't be either. We're all family after all."

"I've actually been pretty conservative for me. When I'm alone I'm almost always naked, except when I'm working out here in the field. Your Mom probably never told you, but I spent nearly five years when I was younger working at a nudist resort in Northern California. I had never been shy about my body and found that I really enjoyed the freedom of it."

"Mom never said anything about it, which I guess I can understand. She's a lot more conservative than you," Jules said. "In fact, Mom told me not to let too many of your attitudes rub off on me, although given that she knew Tom would be around, she probably didn't consider nudism as an issue that would crop up."

Aunt Sam laughed. "Yah, that sounds like Theresa. But I wouldn't want word getting back to her that I was inappropriate around my niece and nephew, so I'm at least trying to be a good Aunt."

"You haven't been anything but wonderful to us," Jules said. "And besides, we both know how to keep a secret. Tom covered for me on more than one occasion when I was living at home, which was pretty cool for a kid brother."

"So you're saying that neither of you would be uncomfortable if I was naked at times?"

"Why should we?" I said. We've both seen naked bodies before."

Samantha laughed. "Well, I would have said because I'm your Aunt and also more than twice your age, but I appreciate the sentiment. We have a lot of work to get done and it's going to be hot. When we're finished, we're all going to be hot and sweaty. There's a stream at the bottom of the ravine at the back of my property that's always cool and refreshing. Even better, there's a place I know where there's a small waterfall and pool which is big enough to swim in. I was thinking of heading over that way for a swim after we finish. And yes, I'd be skinny dipping, as would you if you join me. You can decide once we're finished."

"I can already tell you I'm in," said Jules. "That sounds amazing."

"There's no way I'm missing that, so count me in too."

Aunt Sam wasn't kidding when she said we'd be hot and sweaty. Even for summer, it was unseasonably hot, and the humidity made it seem even worse. And I now understood what people meant by back breaking work. Bending over to cut the plants then up again to remove the main stalk before putting the plants in our shoulder bags proved to be far harder work than it looked. By the middle of the afternoon, I was sore in places I didn't know I had muscles.

We finally finished and piled the harvested plants into the wagon behind Aunt Sam's utility tractor. She asked if we were still up for a swim and we said absolutely. Aunt Sam led us to the back of the field then down a wooded hill towards the bottom. As we got close to the bottom, I could hear water running and within another minute, the stream came into view. It was about 10 feet wide and what looked like one to two feet deep, the water running at a good pace over the rocks as it continued downstream.

Aunt Sam began walking upstream and we followed. She said there was a small waterfall and pool about 5 minutes further upstream which was a perfect place to swim. Sure enough, we soon arrived at a small waterfall, probably six feet high, which poured into a large pool that was probably 20 feet wide and around 30 feet long. Aunt Sam told us the pool had a pebble and rock bottom and was around 5 feet deep under the waterfall.

With that, she took off her shoes, pulled off her t-shirt, pushed down her shorts and walked into the water without looking back at us, showing off a seriously sexy ass. It was full and heart shaped and curved down to create a distinct line with the back of her thighs. Jules and I didn't waste any time undressing and followed her in.

Aunt Sam walked straight into the waterfall and let the water drench her hair and face. Jules walked up beside her and let the water run over her also. For the moment, I enjoyed standing in the middle of the pool, letting the water cool me off and slowly turning around and taking in the totally awesome scenery. It was hard to believe that this oasis sat at the bottom of the ravine behind Aunt Sam's house. No wonder she was happy to live up here alone.

Aunt Sam and Jules finally left the waterfall and swam over to me, their naked cheeks rising just above the water. I was standing in around 4 feet of water, so when they got to me and stood up, the top of their breasts rose to just above the waterline. The water was crystal clear though and their breasts were fully visible and on total display, providing a perfect contrast. While Jules' were smaller and pert, with small, tight aureoles, Aunt Sam's were full and heavy, with large, dark aureoles and thick nipples.

"How was the waterfall?"

"Amazing," Jules said. "You need to go try it out."

"I will. I was just looking around and taking in the scene. It's unreal and like being in a movie. You really are in your own little heaven here Aunt Sam."

"I am, and it's why I'll probably never leave."

"Why would you. This is the perfect spot."

"I'm glad you're both enjoying it so much. And I'm glad you're comfortable enough around me to go skinny dipping. Seems like you both may have inherited some of my love of freedom and enjoyment."

We all relaxed and swam around, letting the water cool our bodies down. While I was over at the waterfall, Aunt Sam and Jules walked to the edge of the pool, their bodies now in full view, and what a view it was. Again, like their breasts, their bodies were a study of contrasts. While they were both very fit, Jules had a trim runner build with pale skin, while Aunt Sam had the curves of a mature woman and a deep, all over tan.

One thing they had in common though was that they both were shaved totally bare and while I did my best not to stare, several short looks confirmed that their pussies were surprisingly similar. Both had very full, round lips and when I walked back towards them, I could see that like Jules, Aunt Sam had a clearly visible clit. I probably didn't need to worry about staring as they both were running their eyes over my body as I approached.

"Jules told me she had seen you naked a couple of times before and that you were well endowed, but I'll tell you Tom, speaking as a person who had seen literally thousands of cocks, yours is near the top and you should feel very lucky."

This caused me to blush and I could feel a twinge in my cock and mentally tried to force myself to not get aroused. It worked for the most part, especially if I didn't focus on the incredible nude bodies standing in front of me, but I could tell even the slightest provocation would have me hard in seconds.

We swam and floated in the pool for another 10 minutes, then Aunt Sam said she wanted to show us another beautiful part of the steam. Stepping to the bank, she pulled on her shoes, but made no attempt to dress further.

"No need to put our clothes on yet, the area I want to show you is a little further up the stream and we'll be walking back past here. The time will give our bodies a chance to dry off." With that, we headed upstream.

The area she took us to was another five minute walk, to where the stream ran down a long hillside, creating a series of miniature waterfalls and little pools. The waterfalls were no more than a couple of feet high and looked like water steps. The pools below them were 2-3 feet deep and perfect for sitting in. Aunt Sam told us she loved this area too and often would just float in one of the pools and think of nothing but the nature around her. After looking around a little we headed back to the main pool, dressed, and walked back up the hill to the farm.

"I'm pleasantly surprised. You were both very relaxed and chill about being naked around me and around each other," Aunt Sam said. "Is it the first time you've been skinny dipping?"

"I've done it once with a group of girlfriends during a sleepover, but that was it," Jules said.

"My best friend Rob has a pool and he and I have skinny dipped at night a few times, but nothing more."

"Well, now that we've broken the ice, you may see me naked in the kitchen in the morning if I'm going to go work in the greenhouses, which I prefer to do naked, assuming that's ok with you?" We both said that was totally fine.

"And you both should feel totally comfortable being naked around the house or the farm whenever." And turning to me she added, "And I'll try not to spend TOO much time staring," she said directly to me with that smirking smile.

That began Jules' and my first experience with being nudists. True to what she said, Aunt Sam was naked the next morning in the kitchen and worked nude in the greenhouses. After the first day, when both Jules and I worked in shorts, but no top, we began going nude too. We were nude from the moment we got up until we finished working for the day, went swimming in the stream, and showered to clean up. After showering, we would put on something comfortable for the evening, which was cooler once the sun went down.

For teenagers, being nude made both Jules and me horny and most nights we continued our masturbation sessions in front of each other.

"So Tom, if you had the chance, would you fuck Aunt Sam," Jules said with a wicked grin as she watched me stroke my cock while she fingered her pussy?

"That's not a fair question. I mean, she's like the hottest MILF of all time, but she's our Aunt. That's like incest isn't it?"

"Well, some would say what we're doing now is incest too."

"Some maybe, but technically, isn't it just intercourse that qualifies?"

"Well, I think the intent was to ensure you didn't produce babies that would be screwed up. So as long as the girl doesn't get pregnant, it's probably not that big a deal," Jules speculated.

I began to wonder if Jules' question was really about Aunt Sam, or whether she had other ideas. I figured time would tell and I was curious where the conversation was going.

"Ok, so if we were to agree that its really not an issue unless someone gets pregnant, and Aunt Sam were on the pill, then the answer would be hell yes, I'd fuck her," I said, as I increased the pace of my stroking while rocking my hips up and down, imitating the motion I'd use.

"Mmmmm, that would be hot to watch," Jules blurted out, her fingers deep in her pussy. It was clear we were both highly aroused and the conversation was turning us both on even more.

"I bet she's bi and would love for you to lick and suck her breasts at the same time," I said.

We were both getting close to our orgasms and pure lust had overtaken us both. Not to be outdone and as she slipped a second finger into her soaked pussy, Jules continued, "Well why stop there? Maybe I'll just lick my way down to her pussy and lick and suck her big clit while you fuck her."

It was clear that I wasn't the only one who watched porn. It was like we were describing a scene from a particularly hot threesome.

"Maybe I'll slide out for a minute and let you have a taste."

In my mind, I imagined pulling out and Jules moving lower, licking Aunt Sam's pussy and pushing her tongue inside, but apparently for Jules, she was thinking something a little different.

"I'd lick your cock clean and maybe even suck you a little, then watch as your cock spreads her lips wide again as you push back in."

Hearing Jules say she would suck my cock sent me over the edge and I exploded. Up until that night, I had aimed my cock so my cum would squirt onto my own chest and stomach, but in my total excitement I kept my cock pointed towards Jules as I came. A long stream of cum arced out between us, peppering her chest, breasts, chin and mouth. A second and third streams followed behind it, landing across her stomach and chest.

I thought Jules might be pissed, but I was totally wrong. I watched as her tongue slid out of her mouth and circled around her lips, lapping up the drops of my cum it could reach. She then pushed her back against the headboard, sliding her body towards me as she reached her own climax. Instead of her usual small stream pouring out, she erupted, squirting four rapid steams onto me, covering my stomach and cock. Her body was convulsing and I was amazed she was able to control her screams, her left arm held tight over her mouth dampening any sounds.

Eventually, her orgasm subsided, and she lay still, panting for nearly a minute. When we finally looked at each other, we both broke out laughing, covering our mouths to try and keep quiet.

"That was intense," Jules whispered.

"Yah, totally. I'm sorry I came all over you. I just lost control."

"Don't be sorry. If you couldn't tell, I liked it, a lot. As far as I'm concerned, you can point your cock at me when you cum from now on. And hopefully you didn't mind me soaking you as well."

"It was probably the hottest thing I've ever seen and I didn't mind being soaked at all either. And you can definitely do it like that from now on too."

"I guess we should shower. Since we're both a mess, I don't mind if we rinse off together," Jules said.

We used the towels we had put under us to wipe off and headed for the shower. Jules turned on the water and as soon as it was warm, we both stepped in. Even though I had seen her naked a lot in the past few days, seeing her naked body as the water flowed over it was a turn on and my cock refused to drop below half-staff.

"You're still kinda excited, aren't you?"

"Who wouldn't be, seeing you naked with water pouring over your body."

"So being in the shower with me is keeping you aroused?" Jules said with a wicked grin.

"It is. Who wouldn't be? Your body is incredible."

"So is yours, especially your cock. Can I touch it, just for a second?"

My head was swimming and I couldn't think, but managed an almost inaudible, "Yes."

Jules slowly reached up and wrapped her hand around the base of my cock then drew it down slowly towards the head, feeling it harden fully to her touch. Even though I had just had a huge orgasm minutes ago, her touch was erotic electricity that I felt pulsing through me as her hand moved back towards the base.

Looking up at the me with an almost surprised expression, Jules said, "You're hard again. Am I doing that."

"Uh huh," I stammered. "Your hand feels really good."

"Do you want me keep doing this," she said as her hand reached the base and began gliding back towards my head, making little attempt to hide the fact that she was stroking my hard cock.

I nodded my head and replied, "All you want."

Jules brought her other hand to my cock and began exploring, feeling it's stiffness and judging it's weight, running her fingers over the veins along the shaft and rolling my balls between her fingers. Her touch slowly shifted from exploring to caressing, her left hand cupping and gently kneading my balls while she openly and seductively stroked the length of my shaft.

Looking up she said, "Do you like me doing this?"

"Fuck yes."

"Could I make you cum again if I keep doing it?"

"Oh yah, I'm already getting wound up."

I could tell Jules was getting wound up too as she quickened her pace. Acting on instinct, I brought my hands to her breasts, wanting to explore her body as she was mine. As my hands lightly squeezed her breasts, bringing my fingers together to roll around her nipples, Jules looked up at me with fire in her eyes and bit her lower lip before saying, "Lick them and suck my nipples."

I did as she asked, leaning forward and running my tongue over her right breast, spiraling in to her nipple which was hard and very full. I rolled my tongue around it then closed my mouth and sucked hard, eliciting a moan from Jules as I did. I open my mouth wide and took in as much of her breasts as I could, slowly pulling back til my lips were wrapped around her nipple again, pulling at it until I popped free. I moved to her left breast and began teasing it in the same way.

All the while, Jules continued to stroke my cock with both her hands. It was actually more than just stroking, it was like she was making love to my cock, sensually caressing its full length. The feeling was incredible and I could feel a second orgasm building in me quickly.

Pulling back from her breast, I said, "You're going to make me cum again."

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes."

Her pace of masturbating my heavy cock quickened. She looked back up at me and said, "Will you cum on me again?"

I started to reply, but ended up only nodding. Jules slid to her knees in front of me, shifting to an overhand grip as she continued stroking me, my cock now pointed directly at her face. I felt the cum rising out of my balls and knew my orgasm was imminent.

"I'm gonna cum."

Her grip tightened as she stroked me even faster, and that was all it took. My cock erupted in a second orgasm, shooting a thick stream of cum all over Jules' face. Her response was to open her mouth, catching a second stream and then a third. In the process, her lips had moved to within an inch of the tip of my cock.

12