Our Summer with Aunt Sam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, and to my total amazement, her lips were wrapped around my head and sliding down my shaft. She took about half of me into her mouth before pulling back some then sucking hard, drawing out even more cum. And she didn't stop there. She was in her own orgasmic frenzy, giving me a full-on blowjob as the final waves of my orgasm washed over me. It was only at that point that I noticed she was in fact having her own orgasm, her left hand wildly rubbing her clit.

Jules finally released my cock, letting her body fall back into the stream of the shower. I just stood there, legs weak and not sure what to do or say. My sister had just jacked me off then finished me with a blowjob, swallowing my cum as she did.

Finally, I reached my hand out and helped Jules to her feet. We rinsed off in silence then climbed out of the shower and each began to towel dry.

"I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have done that. It's just that my body seemed to take over."

Turning to face her, I said, "Don't be sorry sis. It was the most amazing and intense sexual experience I've ever had, including having sex. While I'll admit I'm surprised it happened, I don't have any regret that it did."

"So it's ok?"

"It's more than ok. I'm serious when I said it was amazing. And I'll admit, I really, really enjoyed you sucking me. A lot."

"We can never, ever tell anyone."

"Of course not. It's our secret, between us, forever."

We finished drying off and headed back to bed. Jules slid into her bed as I climbed the ladder to my bunk.

We were both quiet and I thought Jules had already fallen asleep when she quietly said, "So you really enjoyed it?"

"It felt amazing, as did you body. I loved sucking your breasts."

"Would you want to suck them again?"

"Definitely...Would you want to suck me again?"

"Definitely, if you'd be ok with it."

"I'm totally ok with it...if you'll agree to one thing."

"What?"

"Will you teach me how to do it to you? I tried going down on Tina, but it felt clumsy and I don't think I was doing it right."

"Sure. I'd love to teach you, and you can do the same for me, teaching me what feels best."

"Sure."

My mind was still swimming with thoughts as I slowly drifted off to bed. The summer was becoming something I could never have imagined, and it was only beginning.

12