All Comments on 'Our Summer with Aunt Sam Ch. 02'

by willwork4wine

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another banger of a story can’t wait to read the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't normally read multi-part stories, or monster cock stories, but you've got me hooked. Looking for the next installment.

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 2 years ago

Why do I have the feeling that there is a lot more to this story yet to come?

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 2 years ago
Tender

An uninhabited family member can show by example unbridled passion.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 2 years ago

Good story. I like the characters. Thanks.

Paso_DoblePaso_Doblealmost 2 years ago

So good, looking forward to where you take them, maybe a slow seduction by Aunt Sam, maybe she is into light lesbian bondage in the woods by the waterfalls.

Waiting to read your next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot..I like the way you are building the story up with very detailed explicitness..keep up the descriptive writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderfully sexy build up. Sister or aunt, or just good friends, it would be a wonderful experience to explore being intimate like that.

Pasta766Pasta766almost 2 years ago

This was an amazing story. As good as the first chapter. I can’t wait to see where this goes. I don’t know how many chapters you can have with us since I was just the aunt and the two kids.

But it will be interesting to see where you go with this story… Five stars

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69almost 2 years ago

So Hot!!! Love the build up. I was hoping you would continue, glad you did and hope for more. Thanks for writing.

1smokeeater1smokeeateralmost 2 years ago

This is one of the best series I have ever read. I liked the way you laid out the groundwork. The stories built up gradually but were never boring or dull. I eagerly await future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing. Can't wait for chapter 3!

laughdruidlaughdruidalmost 2 years ago

Love this story and I hope there is another twenty chapters.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Really well done - continue to see the other side develop. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish more girl characters in these stories had some pubes. Not everyone likes girls shaved.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

It's hot there , feeling the heat here too. !!

pickle313pickle313about 1 year ago

One possible inconsistency is that in chapter one she told him it was fine if he came on her, but I suppose he could have forgotten.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwillwork4wine@willwork4wine
Exploring the world and all it has to offer. Life's about the journey and I'm not into erecting walls to my exploration.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES