Our Surprise at Cap D'agde

Story Info
Watching my wife at a nude and decadent beach.
5.2k words
4.51
41.3k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We told our friends we were going to Paris for our 25th wedding anniversary. We didn't tell them that Paris was just a ruse for our real reason for visiting France. Only three hours from the Arc de Triumphe, lies a cozy beach town called Cap D'agde, which is known both as a nudist mecca, and for a beach laden with public sex.

Julie and I have been nudists since before we married. A couple that we met at our first nudist resort brought us into the swinging lifestyle, which has seen us to swap and share with dozens of couples, along with numerous threesomes over the years. Since we are both busy mid-level executives at different corporate offices, we've had to keep our social/sexual life separate from our professional life.

So, when we found out about a totally nude town on the coast of France, we wanted to see it for ourselves. Every shop and restaurant allows customers to enter clothed, or not. But the highlight to the resort town is its public beach. There is a section at one end that is family oriented, and of course topless, as is the custom in this part of Europe.

The other end is secluded and allows full nudity. There isn't supposed to be any sex in a public place in this town, but everyone at the beach plays 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'. This means that in the secluded scrub brush and dune landscape near the water's edge, people openly have sex. Everything from masturbation to oral, and from fucking to anal, happens at this beach. For the exhibitionist, there are no shortages of audience members spying or openly watching you fuck your wife or girlfriend (sometimes both).

For the voyeur, most people don't worry at all if you want to watch them play. Women openly fellate their husband, boyfriend, or lover in front of sometimes dozens of masturbating men and women. Men will kneel between a woman's legs, mowing down on her, his hard cock dangling between his legs.

Occasionally, a wife being fucked will smile as one of their voyeurs spills his seed in the sand, unable to hold back until the husband finished inside her. Or, she will invite one or more voyeurs to touch, fondle or fuck her. And from the videos we've watched online, Julie was more than ready to try this experience with me.

I guess I should describe the two of us. Julie is 5'5 and about 140 pounds, with long, blond hair, usually in a ponytail. Her natural C cup breasts are, even at 45 years old, holding up nicely. Her body is fully tanned, but for those small creases of white at her ass cheeks, from the tanning bed in the winter time, back home. She turns almost chestnut brown during our summers, as she loves lying nude in the sun every day.

Julie is in very good shape, with her hips showing off her curvy ass. My wife shaves everywhere, but for a trimmed triangle of yellow-blond curls just above her mons.

I am 5'11" and 180 pounds, with dark hair. I'm a solid 6-1/2" and with adequate girth - nothing porn style though, but in fairly good shape. I don't work out, but keep active with sports and running a few times a week.

Julie, more than I, is an exhibitionist. She is also a true cum lover. It is a rarity for me to cum inside my wife, as she would much rather watch me empty my balls onto her tits, or tummy, face or mouth. If she's on all fours, she will beg for me to shoot it on her ass, or she will spin around at the last moment to look me in the eye as I jet ropes into her waiting mouth.

For myself, there isn't much more excitement than to hear my wife order her lover to "cum on my face," and see her delight as her lover jacks a fat dick all over her. So many men get off hearing a woman beg for their cum, and I definitely fall into that category.

With the visit to Paris in our rear view mirror, we arrived at dusk. And since the beach has no lighting, it was pretty much empty of the horny people who roam all through the daylight. We unpacked and had a few drinks, excited to venture out in the morning.

After a light breakfast, we found ourselves filling our beach bag with an umbrella, a small canvas cabana (in the event that the sun was too intense), and some lotions and condoms if the right guy came along.

The weather called for bright sunshine and about 80 degrees, or 27 degrees celsius as the locals called it. I brought along two lawn chairs for sitting by the windy seashore, and off we went. We did pack light shirts and our bathing suits, just in case the sun became too much. The left us wearing only our sandals and sunglasses, and wide brimmed hats, as we strolled along the edge of the resort and onto the sandy beachfront.

We weren't very far down the beach before we noticed couples of all ages, fucking and sucking. Julie stopped, grabbed my elbow and spread her knees apart as she stood in the sand. "Look, I'm so wet, its running down my leg. Sure enough, a drizzle of clear fluid trickled down her thigh, and i scooped my index finger upwards and savored her warm wetness.

We found a slight cove of sand surrounded by long grass, and set up our camp there. The sun was hot, and our goods were tucked into the small cabana, leaving us only with a beach blanket beneath us. Julie lay on her back, playing with herself, her blue eyes hidden by her sunglasses. Her golden triangle of hair glistened in the sun as her fingers delved into her wetness. I sat up, watching as a few men gathered near us, each of them already stroking their cocks - hard, soft or somewhere in between. One man in his early twenties, stood in the sand next to her, rubbing what was likely 7-1/2 to 8 inches of tanned cock.

She called him to her with her finger, and he knelt next to her hips, his eyes never leaving her wandering fingers. Julie fondled the stranger's cock for a bit. She took her right hand away, while her left hand continued small circles over her clit. She reached for his cock and ran her thumb over the rigid crown, spreading his precum over the entire knob. His hand touched her right leg, caressing the outside of her thigh, and working up and down the inside, until he neared Julie's warmth.

Julie lifted her head and pulled him to where she could get his beet red dick in her mouth. She sucked him for a few seconds, and then lay back down on the blanket once more and opened her mouth. He knew what she wanted, and began to furiously pump his hard cock over her face. He looked to see me smiling as his face turned into the angry pre-ejaculatory face of pleasure. Other men approached from various directions, each tugging on a cock, watching the lucky one as he neared his climax.

With a heavy grunt, five steady waves of semen flew from his piss hole, making icing-like streaks across Julie's mouth, chin and cheeks. She pushed her tongue flat out, lapping up his next few shots of cum, as I rubbed myself as well. When he was done, he offered her his shrinking cock tip and she sucked the head once more, draining his fuel into her mouth.

He stood up and left the way he came, and more interested men of all ages came to stand over my wife. I wasn't going to waste my cum yet, and just rubbed it every now and then, as other men approached her. One knelt at her hips and looked at Julie. With her nod, he ejaculated onto her left hand, lubricating her clit and fingers with his cum. He smiled at me as he got up, and when I looked back at Julie, she had taken yet another cock into her mouth.

This time, he lay over her face from the top, push-up style, and fed her his five or so inches of hardness while he kissed and licked her belly. This was such a magical sight, so similar to those videos we've enjoyed at home. While Julie eagerly sucked his cock, he began licking up some of the load the last man spilled onto her hand and pussy. He used the cum to lube her erect clitoris.

Julie removed her fingers and allowed him to eat her pussy while he fucked her mouth. Other men knelt at her feet, caressing her toes and calves, watching her newest lover give Julie her first quivering orgasm. As she came, so did he, indicated by a soft groan on his part, and a slight gagging and swallowing for Julie. When he raised himself from her mouth, he tapped the last few drops against Julie's cheek, and got up.

Julie's breathing was increasing now, and she used one hand on each of two cocks available at her shoulders. She looked up at me like a little girl in a candy store as she jacked these men off. A large shadow blocked the sun from her and when she turned to see what it was, Julie gasped audibly when she saw the heavy cock dangling from a man standing at her feet.

He was probably 55-60, tall and thin, with a cock that in its flaccid state made me envious. Well, it was semi-hard - and no less than eight inches long. It was also the thickest piece of meat I've seen anywhere. She looked back at me and held out her hand. I reached into her handbag and pulled out a bag of condoms. I gave one to her, but doubted it would do the job. He moved over her body, still standing tall, offering Julie access to his fat dick.

Julie offered him the packet and he laughed a bit. She pulled on his fat cock, stroking it to its full potential - definitely more than nine inches, and almost as thick as a soda can. Once hard, her lover pulled the stretchy rubber over the distended head of his tool, and tugged and pulled, trying to stretch it over his girth. His cock head burgeoned within its confines, while he attempted to roll the latex over his ungodly heavy shaft. Suddenly, the rubber split across the knob, not able to withstand his size. Julie laughed out loud, and the man said something to her, and offered her his own packet.

My wife seemed unusually nervous, but. continued this game. Julie examined the wafer and tore the corner off, pulling a reddish rolled up sac from within. She carefully placed the balloon over his cockhead. It reminded me of a small garbage bag as it formed over him. Julie managed to roll it along his entire length, her tongue slithering between her lips as she did. I knew that he was thick enough that there would be no doubt that my wife would orgasm within seconds of his cramming it inside her.

Once fully wrapped, the man retreated to place himself between Julie's legs. She resumed jacking the two men kneeling at her shoulders, and one began cumming, spilling his load on her tits and belly. The other soon followed, but both events weren't even recognized by her. She concentrated on the red latex cock forcing wide her labia, wriggling its way between the the snug aperture.

I reached into the beach bag and provided him a tube of lube, and the man withdrew and slathered a few squirts over his hardness. Julie parted her thighs, never taking her eyes off of him, and placed the both hands on either side of her clitoris, in an effort to pull her pussy lips wide apart for his entry. The man used one hand to guide his cock up and down her pussy lips, to help aid in her lubrication, and then began his entry.

Julie's eyes bulged as the grotesque shaft pushed its way within, the bulbous head past the tensed muscles of her opening.

Her face contorted as he wriggled the next four full inches inside. He pulled back an inch, and then held her hips to him while he flexed his hips to get the rest of him into her. I watched in awe as only a few thrusts of this massive dick had Julie writhing into her first orgasm. A flood of juices squirted around his pussy plug, soaking both of their thighs, her moans filling the air. The stranger maintained this slow pace until Julie recovered from her climax.

His rhythm increased, and my wife locked her legs around his muscular ass, drawing him in as deeply as he could. Her head shuddered forward with her next climax, while his balls made a slapping sound each time they struck her perineum. He cared not; just oh, so slowly giving her his dick, time and again. After about three minutes of feeding Julie the best cock she has ever had, the older man pulled free of her tight hole and tore at the stretchy sac, until he pulled it completely off. His thickness was cherry red - ready to burst its contents. The horny man moaned as he jacked himself off, kneeling at her thighs, and uttered, "Where?".

Julie scrunched together her C-cup boobs and smiled at him. He stroked himself at a furious pace, his own manly fist barely making it round his girthy process. A heavy grunt folowed, and an equally massive dose of semen jettisoned from his enormous dick. His ass cheeks clenched eight or nine times, each one delivering another stream of his seed, the first one actually struck Julie's lips, nose and forehead.

The rest of his load pelted her at recedingly lower points along her body, like a milky carpet bombing. Julie licked up the first jet from her lips and observed the other shots of cum, before she reached down to invite him up her body. The handsome man crawled up to her chest and laid his firehose along her chin and mouth, where she could lick the spongy head clean of his goo.

When he finished with her, he smiled and winked at Julie, then he turned to me and nodded his thanks for the use of my wife. As a few other men approached her, Julie began to get up and shooed them away. She was clearly done for now. My wife crawled to me and whispered," Do you know who that was?" I turned to look at him walking away, nothing to see but his firm butt cheeks, and then back to Julie, shaking my head.

"You know him?" I asked.

"Yes! He's Joe Turlick, for fuck sakes! He's Chief Operations Officer of my company. The only guy higher up than him is Fred Manion, who is Chief Executive Officer." Her jaw hung open as she watched him disappear over a dune.

"Holy shit Jules! Do you think he recognized you?"

"Oh, he did, for sure! He's always been a flirty guy at our office meetings. Nothing inappropriate. But he knows all of the women in the office by name."

"Jesus," was all I could say. We both wondered what consequences might follow for her, workwise. Having played enough for one session, Jules suggested we go for a swim in the sea, and so we frollicked for a bit in the warm waves. Because the sun was baking us, we decided to eat in the hotel cafe - a street side, umbrella-lined patio. As we ate lunch and drank vintage French bordeaux, two men approached the patio from the street. I recognized one of them as the handsome older dude from the morning.

"Julie!" he called out, waving at us.

"Mr. Turlick. It is nice to see you," Jules responded as I stood up to shake Joe's outstretched hand.

"Call me Joe. Like at work," he bade. "Have you met Fred?" He placed his arm behind the other fellow and added, "Fred Manion, this is Julie Pierce. The young lady we were just talking about."

Jules stood up beside me and said, "Gentlemen, this is my husband, Jerry." We all exchanged pleasantries, and then Fred spoke up.

"Listen folks, we don't want to interrupt your meal, but, there is some work business we would like to discuss with Julie. Can we buy you two dinner this evening? On the company account?"

We were both dumbstruck, but Julie was first to reply. "Yes, of course."

Fred replied, "Great! 6:00 in the lobby. We will talk then. I think you'll be excited to hear what we have to say, Julie." The day was becoming quite interesting.

We went to our room and fucked, and spent the latter part if the afternoon by the pool. We got dressed in casual, but dressy clothes before leaving for the lobby. Julie wore a sheer blouse with a lacey bra beneath, her hair tied in its usual pony tail, and white dress pants. I wore an open collared shirt and beige dockers when we arrived at the lobby.

Fred and Joe were seated on a large sofa as we stepped out of the elevator, and both stood up to greet us. In the taxi ride, talk of weather and French customs and the like, took precedence over whatever it was that they needed to say to Julie.

Once we were seated in the restaurant and the steaks were ordered, Fred took command of the conversation. "Let's get right to the point, you two. Joe has spoken very highly of Julie for years, and last week it was decided that Joe needs an exectutive administrative assistant."

He slid a slip of paper, face down, across to Julie, who lightly fingered it, but left it face down. "This," said Fred, "is a bonus handed out when such an offer is made. Fred has told me that Julie is the kind of employee who will do whatever is needed to get the job done; someone who will take one for the team, if you know what I mean. And he thinks that you, Jerry, are someone who supports seeing Julie doing what she loves, and wants to watch her to succeed."

Fred continued, "So, while the offer won't be made officially until we all sit down with a few others in the office when you return from holiday, we are prepared to make you, Julie, Executive Administration Assistant to our Chief Operations Officer, Joe Turlick, here." He patted his partner on the shoulder. "The $10,000 bonus there is not as a signing bonus, it is a bonus just for us making the offer. You will keep the bonus whether you take the position, or not."

If we looked stunned when we saw these two together at the patio, I can only imagine what our faces looked like right then.

Joe gave us some time to absorb Fred's words, then said , "Julie will be responsible for all of my day to day scheduling, which will mean a fair bit of travel. Of course, she will be well compensated for her time away from home. Any travel out of town would always be extended to include you as well, Jerry. The job does come with an executive salary... about $50,000 more than her current salary. Again, no decisions need to be made tonight, and, of course whatever happens here stays here. Fred's eye brows peaked a bit but he held back a smile.

Julie spoke up, "Wow! This is an incredible offer. I'm not sure what to say."

Fred answered, "Listen, the business portion of our evening is done. We don't want an answer today. You two have lots of time to mull over the offer before it is all finalized. For now, let's keep the evening fun and light." He called the waiter over to fill our glasses.

As we sipped, Fred said, "What a great coincidence it was to see you here Julie. Joe told me he ran into the two of you at the beach. We came to Europe with our wives, but the girls are staying in Paris to do some shopping, while Fred and I are at the beach, doing what we like."

I decided it was time to make it easy for everyone here and offer my implied consent. "Yeah, it is funny how the three of us met this morning. I must say, Julie was more than pleased that you came our way, Joe." The men looked relieved that I was taking over the conversation. Julie was beet red, and Joe was fidgety in his seat - almost as though he was trying to control his aroused dick.

Fred asked, "Jerry, Joe said you seemed to enjoy the beach as much as Julie did. Is that why you two came to the cape?"

I replied, "We heard of the place and are into the lifestyle, so Julie and I thought we would check it out. It is pretty great here. Julie is insatiable, and I love seeing my wife have a good time. And Joe was very capable of giving her that today."

Fred leaned in and asked me, "So, would you mind if Joe and I gave Julie a more in depth interview this evening?"

I turned to my wife, who was clearly aroused, given the flushness in her skin and her nipples poking through her wispy blouse. "What do you think, Jules?"

Julie's eyes brightened, and she answered, "I suppose you'd like to see what Fred's interviewing style is like anyway. Wouldn't you darling?"

"If Fred and Joe have more to offer you, I would love to be there."

Fred snapped for the waiter to approach, and asked, "What would you two like to drink in the room?" He ordered some wine for the lady and some 25 year old scotch for the men, and we adjourned to their hotel suite.

The lavish suite had a full kitchen, a lounge area, two king sized beds in one room and a king sized bed in the next. There was an ice bucket with wine and complimentary champagne in it, as well as what Fred had requested, and appropriate glasses for all of us.

12