Our Surprise at Cap D'agde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on a sofa while Joe and Fred got better acquainted with their new executive hire. Julie has proven over the years to make the best of any lifestyle date we've entered into, so having put that sizeable check in her purse already, she would show her boss's boss a good time. The two men kissed and fondled her, one unbuttoning her blouse and the other removing her bra. Fred tugged on his dick through his pants and pushed his hardness against Julie's fine bottom, teasing her through her slacks and underwear.

I wondered whether these two execs shared equally large equipment, and it didn't take Jules long to get on her knees and find out.

Fred is easily in his sixties, shorter than me and a bit stockier, with white hair and piercing brown eyes. He enjoyed watching Julie unzip and remove his ready-to-go cock from his jockeys, and she began stroking up and down his barely five inches.

She looked up at Fred as if he were a god, despite her love of big, girthy dicks. Julie pushed her tongue between the last bit of foreskin, and his purple plum-shaped knob, licking along his frenulum.

Fred, knowing his role, caressed the back of Julie's head and uttered, "That's my good girl. Lick Daddy's cock. Oh, fuck, yeah." He looked at me for a reaction, so I smiled and winked at the old bastard. Jules easily took the slender pole right down to his pubic bone, opened her mouth wide and tongued Fred's ball sack, while still deepthroating him. Both of his hands held her there firmly, no doubt seeing how long she could last with her tonsils tickling his knob. He let up pressure when Julie's exaggerated gagging gave him the powerful edge that he loves so much.

Never taking her eyes from him, Julie pulled from his cock and said, "I think Daddy's cock will go places in his little girl that uncle Joey's is just too big for!" She turned to me and winked before fully fellating the company president once more.

By then, Joe had had removed his shirt, pants and underwear. His huge cock pulsed when he laid back over the foot of the bed and jacked himself to readiness. I had my cock in hand, just from hearing and seeing my wife put on a show for all of us.

Meanwhile, Fred had stood Julie up and was now swapping spit with her, tasting her salty saliva. "Go ahead," he said. "Climb on your boss's big fucking dick," pointing to his next in line. Fred followed her to the bed and knelt so he could observe Joe's precum laden cock get stuffed into her while she straddled this nagnificent male specimen. His hand reached between her thighs, and grasped Joe's veiny pole, and guide it into Julie's already sopping labia.

This was a much different setting than at the beach. Joe was taking my wife bareback, no questions asked - I might as well mot have been there. And she was more than fine with climbing onto his horse-sized phallus.

Fred leaned forward and used his hands to part my wife's cheeks enough to lay his tongue against her puckered butt hole. His head followed up and down with Julie for the first five or six tantalizingly slow strokes along Joe's girthy cock.

I watched her squirm her way down the shiny snake until it reached her deepest point. Groans of satisfaction spilled from Julie as her hips moved in careful circles around his tallboy-sized dick.

As Jules moaned herself to her first orgasm, Fred turned to me and asked, "Do I need to wrap up to enter back there?"

I shook my head no. "If you're clean, go for it." Fred's smile told me he would bareback Julie also, and he left me to my voyeuristic ways. The company chief climbed up on the bed, squatting over Julie as she lay breast to chest atop of Joe, her well tanned ass presenting itself to Fred.

He lubed himself up and tried to push inside Jules' incredible bottom. Joe stopped his movements to allow his buddy to complete his coupling, and both remained motionless until Fred was able to give Julie everything he had.

I've definitely seen Julie take bigger and fatter cocks in her ass before, but her grunts and moans made it appear that Fred was the first, and biggest to penetrate her tight cavity. Soon, Fred felt his hardness rubbing against the thick shaft of Joe, separated by only the thinnest membrane between her pussy and rectum.

The two men worked in opposition, like an oil pump in the field - one piston rising up as the other drives downward. Julie was enjoying the fullness of the two men, yet she waved a hand to beckon me to her mouth. I was happy to make her fully air tight - every hole filled with rigid cock.

I was just getting started when Joe called out the warning. "I'm going to blow inside you, Jules," he called out. I was almost jealous that he was taking my pet name for her as his own, but I knew it would be Julie's decision whether to take their offer money and run with it, or go all-in as a company executive.

She planted her lips on Joe's and felt each jet coat her pussy in cum, spewing his seed into her womb. With tubes tied long ago, and the worry of a bastard child no longer present, inert gobs of sperm filled up my wife's swollen pussy.

The gushing from Joe's squirting cock seemed to finish off Fred as well, as he began a torrid final volley of thrusts deep into Julie's ass, much to her moaning delight. He, too, announced his upcoming climax with, "Yeah, baby. Take Daddy's cum."

She yelled, "Oh, yes Daddy! It hurts so good, Daddy!"

Within seconds, his grunts made clear that he was ejaculating as deep as he could in Julie's ass. His body hunched up, and he emptied himself in short, quick jabs, while his eyes focused on the pink pucker his dick was conquering. His cum coated his softening cock as it slipped from inside her. But he wasn't done.

Immediately, Fred scrambled behind Julie and his thumbs parted her ass cheeks so he could enjoy watching his semen oozing from her very tight ass. At the same time, Joe withdrew his shrinking cock from my wife, while her muffled moans told me she was already missing his intimidating dick.

Jules twisted her body to access Joe's sloppy, softening dick and proceeded to wash off the salty cream with her tongue. After Fred played with his messy load oozing from her ass, he moved up the bed to offer his tool to Julie as well. I have never seem so much cum as what Joe left to ooze from Julie's worn out pussy.

My horny wife lapped up Fred's waning dick, while toying with Joe's spent shaft. Once both had been licked clean, Julie lay back on the bed, looked up at me and said, "I need your jizz now, Jerry."

I knelt over Julie, her lips opened wide and she stuck out her tongue. I jacked myself hard and fast, highly aroused at her horniness. Soon I was grunting and spilling my seed into her waiting mouth. Fred wasn't interested and was already in the washroom. Joe played with his softened log, waiting for Julie to finish me off.

Once I spilled my load all over her face, Joe moved between Julie's legs and began to lick her pussy. I fell limp across the top of the bed, while Fred ate my wife out. He nibbled on her clit until she writhed with yet one more climax.

Fred went into the other bedroom and closed the door, ending his part of the soiree without any acknowledgment. Joe let Julie and I use the shower next, and when we came out of the bathroom, he was watching TV in the main bedroom. He got up and exchanged hugs with Julie saw us to the door.

Julie and I talked for almost an hour back in our room about the offer and what happened following it, and then turned out the light for the night.

We returned to the beach for the next few days, but nothing happened even close to the excitement of our first day there. We returned home and two days later, Julie went back to work. When she came home, she showed me her new work contract and advised that she was going to be leaving for Vegas for work on Friday and that I was welcome to come along.

12