All Comments on 'Our Surprise at Cap D'agde'

by Cuckvoyeurfan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Luv2watchuplayLuv2watchuplayalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story very much. It brought back many happy memories of sharing and watching a couple of my girlfriends enjoying public sex on the beach.

Your story was very graphic and descriptive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not the best. Story itself was strained and lacked flow. To start off with a string of easily checkable errors shows a lack of care. Arc de Triomphe, Cap d’Agde, 3hr from Paris when it takes 7h30 by car and 5h by high speed train. This is positioned as a cuckold story, but can’t make up its mind - needs to be either hot wife or cuckold, preferably the former!

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69over 2 years ago

Unusual plot, perhaps reading other stories by the author would clarify their lifestyle. I wasn't sure whether it was swinging or limited to the husband watching Julie. In this particular story, it seemed to be merely him watching. Another day at the beach with the husband experiencing another woman would have been interesting.

Sex scenes were well done. A carefree no-strings attached atmosphere was certainly established at the beach. The dinner with the pre-bonus, almost seemed to be a proposition for a night of sex. There is no doubt about what is expected of Julie on company trips.

I never gave any thought to the accuracy of the distance from Paris for the beach. However, the end of the story seemed a bit rushed with a mix-up of Fred and Joe eating Julie a last time. Overall, an easy read about a day filled with sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love such live and open minded fucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife is fucking our friend, I know a few of his friends and I would like my wife to get fucked by some of them.

I asked her if she would be willing to let our friend and one of his friends fuck her together, with a smile on her face she said I would love that very much. Why don't you try and make it happen if then I said, she agreed and promised me that it will happen soon. Can't wait to hear all about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The description of the beaches at Cap are sketchy at best. No regular at Cap, as we are, would describe them as you did.

Why would the characters take a taxi out of the naughty village when the village itself is stuffed with restaurants where the wife could dine naked or in lingerie if she was such an exhibitionist ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story, as myself and my husband are in the life style. We regularly share with our friend, I really like his 7 inches. My boss was hitting on me, a touch here and a squeeze by rubbing himself on my ass. I told my husband what was happening and asked him what he thought. He said if you want to play with him, then play with my blessing.I said I would like to play with him, maybe at the Christmas party. It's only a few weeks away. He said let your boss know you are willing, and say it won't be long until the Christmas party. I did and he started getting bolder, as I did.

Christmas party he arranged for me to have a room of my own (the party was out of town. ) I got to the hotel mid afternoon and after booking in I went for a drink 🍸. As I was heading back to the room, I bumped into my boss started talking then I said I am going to my room, would you like to join me. We got to the room, and he couldn't get my clothes off quite enough, he started kissing me, went down my body slowly and after eating my pussy he put his 7 inch in me and started pounding me with everything he had. When we finished we showered together, he left and I got ready for the party, after dinner he asked me to dance, he said thank you again, I would love to go to your room now ,we slipped away and we had wondered sex and went back tomorrow the party, we spent the night together we had sex before and after we went to sleep. Since that Christmas party we have spent meny a weekend away, and when he has to go away for work he brings me with him. I have told him that my husband knows and is happy that we are enjoying eachother. I do tell my husband everything we do when I get home.

CuckvoyeurfanCuckvoyeurfanalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I wish the last lady who commented had told us her age and a description. Also, if hubby likes sloppy seconds or going down after as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous