All Comments on 'Our Surprise First Time'

by william1956

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 8 years ago
Great

Story Vicky, not surprised the boys love you your a great sport and didn't back down or chicken out on a bet, you also were the best fuck they ever had and the fact that you cum so many times made them feel like real He-Men, feed a man's Ego and you can have anything you want haha!

Anyway I enjoyed reading your story and thank you for writing it.

denanne70denanne70about 8 years ago
Wishfull thinking !!

Your story had me hard for so long my cock oozed precum by the time I got to the end.I really wanted to wank as I neared the end but circumstances prevented me(wifey),She would not understand just how much I would have loved her to be in Veronicas position,fulfilling a long time fantasy of mine.I would love to just watch her getting fucked by another guy but I fear this will never happen so I will have to just keep on fantasizing, sadly!!!!

Great story,thankyou.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
A Quick Education!

This twat had little experience or even an understanding of sex,so I'd have to think that she wasn't taking The Pill. Based on the fact that gallons of baby batter bombarded her womb,9 months later Bill and the boys could play,"Your Guess is as Good as Mine" when trying to figure out who was the father(s) of the triplets. (When the DNA tests were done,it turned out that they were fraternal triplets,not identical,and there were in fact 3 different fathers! (None of them Bill!)

blackice51blackice51almost 3 years ago

I LOVED your story!!! That what so HOT! 5 STARS!!! I love a woman with HAIRY pussy! Funny only the white women shave their pussies, never understood why, other than some silly style that started in Europe. Anyways OUTSTANDING, I hope you write more. Thank you.

kyghowkyghowabout 1 year ago

Bill should have put a price on playing the foefeit game.So whe'd only have to fuck one guy for as long as he could keep it up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous