All Comments on 'Our Threesome Fantasy Pt. 02'

by CMK877181

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sparktjsparktjalmost 5 years ago

Superb. I like to think Hubby reclaimed her and enjoyed sloppy seconds.

lord_jefelord_jefealmost 5 years ago
Good Story, but there's a mistake.

In chapter one, Steve sticks his thumb in Caroline's ass while fucking her, knowing t would make her cum. In this chapter, Dan sticks a finger in her supposedly virginal asshole & she says she'd have shut Steve down if he'd tried it.

Otherwise, it was a solid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 stars!

Chapter 3 they should DP her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good but a cheater.

She admits that she cheated on him before. Does the husband suspect and have a revenge planned for her or is he a chuck? That's the big question. If it was me I would have pulled her clothes out of the trunk and left them with her preferred lover after a very rough ass fucking.

i122i122almost 5 years ago
Great job

I read this story without reading the others so it’s all fresh to me. People should read these stories for what they are and know they are written by people just like themselves. For me I find the story to be most erotic if I can believe it has or could happen to the story teller. I can easily believe this couple set up a threesome with their friend. I also know it is highly possible for a spouse to have had sex with their spouses friend on the sly. I personally have fucked several of my friends wives or girlfriends in the past.

The description of her feelings/sensations while fucking also seemed real. I say good job and I’m looking forward to reading more adventures from this couple.

RubberuwRubberuwalmost 5 years ago
Nice and sexy!

Good story of sharing, was tender and still very hot. Looking forward to read more from this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Having hooked up previously, Dan should have declined. I stopped reading there…

CreepythinmanCreepythinmanalmost 2 years ago

Hot. Sexy. Very descriptive. Well written.

However... it left a bad taste in my mouth in the end.

The fact remains that she cheated on him. He never did. They underwent this threesome project in an effort to rekindle their marriage when in fact, she ruined it from the start. Dan, the "best friend" was no different. He should have said NO to the offer of have come clean. The first part was great in that it was an effort at honesty, open communication & opening their sexual horizons. Then the second part ruined it all. I honestly feel bad for Steve, the husband, for being made a fool.

3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This one should be in Loving Wives - the cheating ruined it. She should have said no to Dan and asked for someone not so close to them

Alantin85Alantin853 months ago

I like the story pretty much, but the cheating opened up a second plot line which wasn’t dealt with at all. So maybe there should be a third part coming or take out the cheating at all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCMK877181@CMK877181
I originally joined Literotica because I figured I’d try my hand at writing. Here I am a year and a half later, still going strong and loving it more than ever. Send me a message through the feedback feature or leave a comment on one of my stories if there’s anything you’d l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES