Our Threesome Fantasy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent over towards Dan and guided his cock into my mouth. My lips wrapped around his head and his cock rested against my tongue. My tongue moved around his sensitive tip, flitting over the top. I sucked on his head at the same time, using ample amounts of spit to lube up his cock.

The only noises in the room were the lewd sucking and slurping of my mouth. I pushed myself further down Dan's cock, taking more of him each time I bobbed my head. In no time I had about half of his length down, with my thumb and two fingers stroking the rest of his rod.

I pulled off Dan's cock, taking a big breath. Saliva dripped from his cock and my lips, long strings connecting us and spilling down onto the sheets below. I turned back to my husband and dove right onto his cock again.

Steve didn't really like deepthroating and preferred it when I stayed at his tip. That made my job a lot easier for him. My hand stroked over most of his shaft while my full lips ran over his head. I pulled my mouth off before kissing and licking his head. Already a bead of pre-cum leaked out onto my tongue. I lapped it up, teasing his head even more.

I switched back over to Dan. I doted attention on his engorged helmet for a moment before I turned his cock up and dipped my head down to his balls.

I licked a long trail from his balls all the way up the underside of his cock. I reached the head and swirled my tongue around it again before diving back down. This time, I sealed my mouth around his balls and took the entire sack into my mouth.

My tongue massaged Dan's balls, and I sucked on them lightly. My hand remained steady jerking his cock. I felt his shaft pulse from pleasure. Pre-cum seeped out onto my hand and was quickly rubbed into his shaft.

I took my mouth from his balls and licked up his shaft one more time. I moved back to Steve once again and sucked on his head for a minute. Then I went back to Dan, taking half of his shaft in my mouth and licking over every inch I could. Then back to my husband again. I switched up constantly, trying not to let either man get too worked up. I still needed a good fucking, after all.

After a few minutes, I propped myself back up, my legs and jaw now very sore.

"So..." I began. My hands moved from the cocks to my breasts. I cupped them seductively and trailed a hand down to the small patch of brown hair over my slit. "Who's ready to try my other hole?"

Steve smiled and reached out to cup my ass. "Come here, sexy," he nearly growled. His hands gripped my hips and he yanked me around to him.

Dan shifted back a little and I found myself between the two dicks again. Only this time, they were pointed at either end of me. My husband was behind me, and his hand on the small of my back pushed me onto all fours.

Dan ran a hand through my hair, brushing aside a few loose strands that were sticking to my saliva-coated cheeks. His hand came to a rest on the back of my head, and he gently pulled my head forward.

I used one hand to steady his shaft and let Dan guide my mouth onto his cock. He held me in place as my tongue licked around his head.

Steve's fingers pried open my folds, and the tip of his index finger slipped in. He thrust it in a few times, feeling my wetness.

I groaned around Dan's shaft, needing my husband's dick.

Steve read my mind and withdrew the digit. My pussy was empty for a moment, begging for stimulation.

Something hard pressed down against my clit, rubbing the erect nub gently. My thighs tightened a little; my climax couldn't wait much longer.

Steve moved his cock head down, nestling it against my folds. My breathing and heart beat quickened. I needed his cock, I was dying of anticipation.

Dan gripped my head, guiding me up and down on his shaft. My tongue worked mechanically, all my mind focusing on what was about to happen to my pussy.

My husband slowly thrust his hips forward, and the head of his cock slipped past my entrance into my pussy. My clit throbbed, sending sparks throughout my body.

"Fuuck," I moaned, although it came out unintelligibly. Steve's hands moved to my hips, holding me in place.

He continued pushing forward, sliding more of his cock into me. I was dripping wet, providing more than enough natural lubrication. My pussy squeezed around his shaft, trying to milk it for my orgasm. I could feel every ridge of my husband's cock sliding along the walls of my pussy as he inched deeper into me.

Steve pulled my hips back closer towards him, sliding the last of his cock into me. I whimpered as his torso pressed against my ass, and the tip of his cock pressed down right on my g-spot; Steve always did know exactly how to fuck me. His whole cock was inside me, and I was about to climax.

My husband withdrew half of his cock, thankfully moving faster than he had entered. I drew in a breath, sucking on Dan's cock harder. Steve held his cock in place, lingering inside my pussy.

"Please fuck me!" I thought, begging to cry out. It wouldn't have been intelligible with Dan's dick sliding in and out of my mouth though.

Steve held for just a second more, heightening my anticipation. He knew how to play me perfectly. My pussy pulsed around his cock, begging for that sweet release.

And then finally, he granted my wish. Steve quickly thrust his cock back all the way into me, making my body lurch forward and allowing the tip of Dan's rod to hit against the back of my throat. His head slammed down onto my g-spot, making my thighs twitch and my clit throb.

My husband pulled his cock out almost all the way and immediately thrust back into me, filling up my pussy. He quickly moved into a rhythm, pounding my pussy exactly as fast and deep as I needed it.

My twat throbbed and squeezed around the pistoning shaft. I was so close to cumming. I moved my hand from Dan's cock and snuck it between my legs, finding my erect clit. I pressed my fingers down and rubbed them quickly, trying to match my husband's pace.

Dan managed to work himself into a constant cadence with my husband. Whenever my pussy was filled up, Dan would pull my head off his cock, my lips rubbing along his sensitive crown. Then he would pull me back down and forcefully shove his cock into my mouth when Steve pulled out, keeping me always filled up on one end.

My whole body tingled, right on the edge of a huge climax. I rubbed my clit faster, my stomach tensing up. Steve pounded into me, going as fast as he could and hammering down on my g-spot again and again. My pussy pulsed and throbbed, and with one more thrust, I came.

I cried out, filling the room with my moans of pleasure. My body twitched and shook, the orgasm cascading through me. God, it felt so amazing. And the night had barely begun.

Steve's cock slowed to a halt, and he withdrew his cock. I immediately spun around on my knees and grabbed his shaft, taking it into my mouth. I slobbered over the top of his cock, my tongue eagerly licking up all of my juices. Ever since I tasted my first pussy, I couldn't get enough of it, even my own.

There was a healthy mix of pre-cum too; Steve couldn't have been far away from his own climax.

I pulled my mouth off his dick with a "pop," and smiled up at my husband in gratitude.

"Thank you," I mouthed.

Big strong hands moved to my hips, and I yelped as Dan pulled me over to him. He was lying down on the bed, and I found myself straddling him. He gripped his cock in one hand, and the other pushed down on my butt. He forced my hips down, ready to take his turn in my pussy.

I sat up a little and arched my back, making the angle easier. Dan's head pressed against my wet slit, and he pushed in.

"Fuck," I muttered as the cock entered me. My hands rested on Dan's chiseled pecs, keeping me steady. I still hadn't fully recovered from my first orgasm and now he wanted to fuck me to another.

Dan gripped my hips and held me in place as he began thrusting up into me. His cock pushed deeper into my pussy and I subtly ground my hips down to meet his increasingly-powerful thrusts. My clit rubbed against his torso on each downstroke, my pussy swallowing up his rod and his balls hitting against my butt.

I stared down right into Dan's eyes, my hair falling down in front of my face as my body bounced up and down. He smiled, and another small wave of pleasure worked its way through my body.

Something pressing against my cheek interrupted the intimate moment. I turned my head and opened my mouth, knowing my husband's cock would be right there to slip in.

Steve's fingers laced their way into my brown hair, pulling me onto his cock. I was being stuffed in both holes again. My husband's hands guided me as I bobbed along his shaft. My cheeks drew in, sucking on his cock harder.

I tasted pre-cum when I pulled back and let my tongue tickle his head. Steve was very close to a climax, and I worked my tongue faster over his slick helmet. He groaned and his dick twitched my mouth.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Dan staring up at us, watching my full lips slide along my husband's shaft and then retreat back to run over his sensitive head. My tongue circled around the very tip before moving down to the underside of his head. It ran along the bottom of his cock in harmony with my bobbing mouth.

"Fuck, that's so good," he murmured.

I looked up at him with my biggest doe eyes, and his cock twitched again. Normally, this is where I would talk dirty to him a little bit, begging him for his cum. But he was already so close that I didn't want to suddenly take my mouth away.

I kept my mouth on Steve's head, sucking on it as hard as I could. My tongue took a long swipe along a particular vein running along the bottom of his head before quickly flicking back up to lick his tip.

Without warning, the first rope of cum shot out. It caught me by surprise and hit the back of my throat, nearly making me choke.

"Shit, I'm cumming," Steve announced a little belatedly.

I pulled back a little, my lips sealed just around his head. His jizz splashed out onto my waiting tongue, filling my mouth with that warm seed. I swallowed it all down eagerly while Steve groaned above me.

Steve's load came to an end, and my tongue licked up the last bead. I sucked down on his head again and bobbed my head a few times over the top half of his shaft as my own little show of gratitude. I withdrew my mouth, finally taking a deep breath, and displayed my clean tongue to my husband.

His cock began to deflate, and he moved away from Dan and I. He sat down, leaning back against the headboard and watched the two of us.

My mind drifted back to Dan, and the incredible feeling of his cock in my pussy. I had been so focused on finishing off my husband that I hadn't realized just how wet I was.

Dan's eyes were fixed on my small boobs, which jiggled as I rode his dick. My pussy squeezed around the thrusting invader, barreling towards its inevitable climax.

"Harder," I lightly moaned. I moved a hand to my clit and pressed down on the throbbing button. I circled my fingers around my clit, and I felt a heat rising up through my body, emanating deep from my crotch. Dan's cock was angled perfectly, rubbing right against my g-spot. He didn't know my body as well as Steve, but his thick dick was just wonderful.

One of his hands moved to my back, and Dan pulled me down so I was lying on top of him. I stared into his eyes for a moment before leaning forward and giving him a quick kiss.

His cock twitched in my pussy. I brought my mouth to his in another passionate kiss, holding it for longer this time. My eyes closed, shutting off my mind from anything but the amazing sensations coming from my pussy.

"Harder!" I moaned again. Dan picked up his pace, hammering his cock up into my wet pussy. His balls smacked against my ass; the sounds of my moaning and our flesh rhythmically slapping together filled the room.

I rubbed down on my clit faster, building myself up closer and closer to the climax. A shiver ran down my spine and I arched my back. Dan sat up slightly and brought his mouth to my breasts.

His tongue flicked over one of my nipples and he nibbled on it lightly, making me moan. His hands drifted to my ass, forcing me down further onto his cock while he powered into me. His cock burrowed deeper into my twat with each thrust, stretching out the walls of my pussy.

Dan's lips sealed around my nipple, sucking down on it. My hand moved faster over my clit, acting on instinct alone. My mind was in overdrive, working my body like a machine to guide me to that orgasm.

"Faster," I whispered again. "Make me cum."

Dan's cock flew in and out of my pussy like a blur, fucking me faster and harder. My breathing was rapid, and I felt extremely hot, my body awash with the potent glow of a building climax.

Dan dropped down to the bed again, giving himself more leverage to pound my twat. I gasped, and brought my free hand to my breasts, moving from one to the other to keep my nipples hard. I bucked my hips down again, taking in Dan as deep as I could. The muscles of my stomach tensed.

"Don't fucking stop!" I yelled. "Make my fucking cunt yours!"

Dan grunted. His wonderful cock throbbed in my pussy, drawing me right to the edge. Two more powerful thrusts of his hips, and I climaxed.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming!" I screamed.

My hips ground down on Dan's dick, and my fingers came to a halt over my clit. I shook and the orgasm slammed into me, setting off every tingly nerve in my body from my head down to my clit. I squeezed my twat around Dan's cock, which was still thrusting inside of me and forcefully coaxing the orgasm out, and his shaft became bathed in my sweet juices. My mouth hung agape; I wanted to moan and yell as loud as I could, but nothing came out.

The force of the orgasm nearly made me black out. I could hear nothing but my own heart pounding in my ears. But I still felt every little ridge and movement of Dan's cock, twitching as he reached his own peak.

"Cum in me," I whimpered.

Dan's hands gripped my ass tighter and he thrust his cock as far into my pussy as he could, sending another ripple of pleasure through me. My walls contracted around his cock, begging for his load. He grunted sharply and relented.

Dan's cock erupted, spewing hot ropes of cum against the back of my pussy. My eyes rolled back, the orgasm still coursing through my body. The walls of my cunt were coated with his warm spend, completely filling me up.

My hips were still moving, gyrating on Dan's cock. I kept riding him while he came, milking that dick for everything it had. I could feel his jizz and my own pussy juice sloshing around inside me, emitting a loud squishing sound each time I brought my hips down and impaled myself on his cock.

"One more," I moaned. My twat was burning again. I knew I had one more climax left in me, the finale of the night.

Dan grunted and bit his lip. Like a good soldier, he began actively pumping his cock into me again while I rode him. My hips thrashed about, moving his still-hard dick inside my pussy. His head was slamming down against my g-spot.

I looked up at Steve for the first time in what felt like forever. His eyes were glued to the two of us, staring at my small bouncing breasts. He noticed me, and we locked eyes. His hand moved down to his partially-hard dick, and he began absentmindedly playing with it, watching the show unfold in front of him.

I bit my lower lip, stifling a moan as Dan's cock rubbed against my g-spot again. I brushed my hair out of my face and trailed my hand down to my clit again. As soon as my fingers made contact with the engorged button, a shiver went up my spine, and I curved my back.

Dan fucked me harder, building himself back up to the speed where he had been before. My thighs and labia felt sticky. I looked down and noticed all the cum coating Dan's thrusting shaft and oozing out of my pussy, which was now rubbing off on my slit and thighs and making them a sticky white mess.

I closed my eyes again, letting the fantastic sensations in my pussy wash over my entire body. Dan kept fucking me, my hips riding his dick like a bull.

It only took another minute or two for the climax to build up within me again. I couldn't remember the last time I had been this turned on and capable of orgasming this quickly. Maybe with Elliott, but this was even better.

My eyes flew open as my tranquility was broken. One of Dan's hands had inched lower down my crack, and the tip of one of his fingers was pressing against my virgin asshole.

If Steve had ever tried that, I would have shut him down immediately. But Steve couldn't see from his angle, and I was way too horny and far gone to care. My hand flew over my clit and Dan fucked me almost as quickly, stimulating both my g-spot and clit. My brain was on fire, almost overwhelmed with all the sensations. Dan's finger slowly pushed inside my ass.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned. I was about to cum again. I ground my hips down onto Dan's finger, and he unexpectedly thrust it all the way in.

That was enough for me. With his cock hammering on my g-spot again and again, my brain turned to mush, barely capable of processing anything. I came again.

My cunt was flooded with juices, which trickled onto Dan's crotch. His cock slowed within me, just now beginning to deflate. My pussy gripped it, trying to keep it inside me.

I collapsed on top of Dan, my body still shaking and my chest heaving. I kissed him deeply, my sign of appreciation for all he had done for me.

He withdrew his finger from my ass and suddenly rolled over, pinning me beneath his hulking frame. He kissed me again and pulled his softening erection out of my pussy. I felt suddenly empty, no longer filled up by his gorgeous dick.

Dan propped himself up and moved away from me. I let out a long sigh, and let my body melt into the soft sheets of the bed. I could feel liquid trickling out of my pussy and down my ass crack and thighs, some sludgy combination of cum and cunt juice.

"Holy shit," I mewled. My entire body was exhausted and sapped of energy from the powerful orgasms. My eyelids felt heavy.

"I love you, baby," I heard a soft voice whisper into my ear. Steve's body huddled next to me, pulling me into his warm embrace.

"I love you too," I mumbled as I drifted off to sleep.

*********

Please remember to vote 5 stars and favorite the story if you liked it. There are probably a few spelling errors: my spellchecker is awful and my proofreading is not infallible. Please also give me constructive feedback and let me know what you liked or what you thought could have been better. It's how I can improve as a writer and do better in the future.

Comment below or send me a message through the feedback feature if there's anything you want to see in my stories.

12