Our Threesome Pt. 01

Story Info
Her old lover shows up at our table.
2.2k words
4.11
4.7k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
267 Followers

I'm not sure I can write this down. I'm not sure I should. The whole thing still seems like a bad dream. The worst part is I enjoyed it. Logically I should be beating the living crap out of somebody, not that assault and battery would solve anything. The problem is who should I go after, him for instigating the whole thing, her for wanting it, or myself for all the pleasure I got from it. The truth is we're all guilty.

It all began innocently enough. Kelli and I had met at the restaurant for dinner after we got off work. We usually went out Friday nights, and this particular Friday evening started like most others. I got there first and ordered drinks in the bar for both of us. She arrived five minutes later. I stood up to kiss her, and we sat down. As usual, we reviewed our respective workdays. She was recounting a session with a difficult customer when we heard a male voice from my right, her left, "Kelli? Kelli Marsden?"

We both looked toward the voice. A man about our ages was studying us. "That was my maiden name," she said.

"You don't remember me?" he asked.

"You look familiar," she said slowly.

"Senior English. We read MacBeth aloud. You ready Lady MacBeth's lines."

"Right." She still had a puzzled expression.

"I read MacBeth. I ad-libbed a couple lines. The class loved them, but Mr. Lowe wasn't too pleased."

"Skip Adams!" she screamed as she jumped up and hugged him. "I haven't see you since graduation! How are you? You look great."

"I'm doing okay. I have two boys now, six and three. And a wife, of course. What about you?"

"This is my husband, Ron." I stood up and shook his hand.

"Any kids?" Skip asked.

"Not yet," I said.

"I'm sure you're working on it," he said with a slight leer. "What's it been since I last saw you? Ten years?"

"Eleven," she said. "How did you happen to be here?"

"I'm visiting my folks this weekend. Linda's home with the boys. They aren't expecting me until tomorrow morning, so I thought I'd have dinner before calling them and telling them I arrived early."

"I would love to meet your family. We have so much to talk about. I want to hear all about your boys and what you're doing." She looked at me. "Maybe you could join us for dinner?"

I'm generally not a suspicious person, but something told me I should object to having him join us. There wasn't anything concrete I could attach that feeling to, but still I was uneasy. Kelli had mentioned Skip a few times during the years we had been married. Nothing that she had said about him sounded objectionable. "Yes," I said, "your paths may not cross again for another eleven years."

"I don't want to intrude," Skip said.

"Nonsense," I said. "I'll change our reservation to a table for three. I'll be right back."

I went to the hostess station to add the third person to our party. That added a half to our waiting time. The only thing available was a booth. Kelli and I had had a lot of fun before in the booths at that restaurant. The tablecloths hung down to our laps, thus hiding any playing around we might do. Many times she had jacked me off into a napkin while we waited for our orders. I had played with her clit with my fingertips bringing her to shuddering orgasms. We clamped our mouths together to avoid making too much noise when we climaxed.

When I returned to our table in the bar, Kelli had her hands folded together on the tabletop, and Skip's hands were over hers. I paused a moment to observe. They were talking in a highly animated manner. Kelli was laughing when I sat down. She instantly pulled her hands back from under his without interrupting her laughter. "Did I miss something?" I asked.

"You would have to have been there," Skip said, "to have seen the reactions of the others."

"Mr. Lowe was a bit of a prude," Kelli said.

"I had him two years before you," I said. "I found him pretty open-minded."

"He got married the year after you graduated," Skip said. "Maybe that had something to do with his change in attitudes."

"What happened?" I asked.

"Remember Peggy, the cheerleader?" Kelli asked. "She was a pom as a sophomore, and you were a senior." I nodded my head. "We were talking about what we'd be doing in ten years, and she said she'd be doing a strip tease dance at our ten-year class reunion. Mr. Lowe turned sixteen shades of purple. He was so embarrassed. The whole class cracked up, of course."

"The kicker," said Skip, "was she actually did it. She and the three other cheerleaders from our class did a strip routine at the reunion."

I shook my head. "Of all times for you to be sick," Kelli said. "I knew I should have gone without you." Just then the hostess announced our table was ready.

Kelli sat between Skip and me. Her attention was mostly on him. I suppose it was she hadn't seen him for many years. He made more effort to include me in their conversation than she did, which was rather annoying. Perhaps it was my imagination, but everything they said seemed to have a sexual undertone. They didn't say anything directly about sex, but still it seemed to be there. Maybe it had something to do with the reunion story.

I was getting a little jealous. I put my right hand under the table and began stroking her left thigh. Her legs were already parted, which was unusual. Ordinarily she crossed them when we first sat down in a booth and didn't open them until I started caressing her thighs. She smiled at me but continued talking to him. Any other time my fingers would have distracted her, but not that night. Even when I traced her slit through her panties, she kept on talking. Nothing I did drew her attention away from him.

By the time our dinner came, it was obvious I was the odd man out. I resigned myself to being ignored for the rest of the evening. All the while we were eating, I sensed there was something sexual in the air. Kelli had never mentioned Skip as one of the boys she dated in high school. There were a couple she had slept with in her senior year. I had listened to those stories with a tearing in my stomach, but I hadn't interrupted her. Even if your bride wasn't a virgin when you met her, you still don't want to hear about her previous lovers. She had insisted I know everything about her before we got married, much to my chagrin, so I had listened politely while she described her trysts in graphic detail.

I was sipping my after-dinner coffee and ignoring them when my ears caught something. "Remember our threesome," Kelli said. "I know I'll never forget it. I can't remember the other guy's name."

Skip looked warily at me. "I don't think Ron wants to hear about it."

Kelli turned and looked at me for the first time since we sat down. "I guess I forgot to tell you something," she said quietly.

"Kelli," Skip said, "he's not interested."

"Don't let me spoil your fun," I said trying to be cool.

She turned her back to him. "Skip and I were lovers during the summer after graduation. We broke up in the fall when we went off to different colleges. One weekend we picked up another guy, and I made love to both of them at the same time. That's all."

"It beats robbing banks," I said trying to act like the news didn't bother me.

"You know your wife has a very tight ass," Skip said. He seemed to have bought my act.

Kelli looked at him, then back at me. "No," she said quietly, "he doesn't know. She took my hands in hers. "I wish he did."

"Maybe he just needs some lessons." He started to laugh at his joke, then changed his mind. "I should be going to see my folks. I'll take care of the check."

She grabbed his sleeve while she kelp her eyes locked on mine. "I think you're right. Ron, I've wanted you in my bottom ever since we first met. There's nothing wrong with doing it that way."

"It seems...." I started. "It doesn't seem right. You don't lubricate there. I'm sure there is a reason for that."

"There are ways around it," Skip said. "It's very easy."

"Darling," she said with a plea in her eyes, "would you let Skip show you how much pleasure it gives me, and how you could give me the same pleasure? It's been eleven years, and I want it again. I'm not saying you are a poor lover; you're the greatest. It would add a whole new dimension to our relationship. You always say you will do anything that will make me happy."

"It sounds like you two are looking to revive your affair."

"It would be an affair if you didn't know about it," Skip said.

"He's right," Kelli said. "We're talking about a one-time event, and you'll be right there with us watching the whole thing."

"A porno show starring my wife." I shook my head. "I've heard it all now."

"Ron, you have no idea how badly I want this. I love you, and I want you to be a part of it. I want to make love to both of you together. If you'll do this for me, I promise you won't regret it. You'll love it, and I'll love you even more."

I looked at Skip. "It's your decision, man. I'd love to have her again, but I don't want to jeopardize you marriage."

"What if it was your wife?" I asked him.

"Linda and I have a pretty open relationship. We've done lots of threesomes with both another guy and another woman. We've swapped with other couples. We've both gone out on sex dates while the other stayed home with our sons. This lifestyle isn't for everyone. You need a strong relationship with your spouse, or you will destroy it. You have to trust each other completely. Ron, how much do you trust Kelli?"

"She handles all of our finances. I think that qualifies as trust."

"What about sexually?"

"She's never given my any reason to think she's cheated on me."

"She just told you she wants to sleep with me. Actually she wants to sleep with us, you and me together."

I tried to think, but my mind was blank. Cheating means secretiveness, clandestine meetings, hiding things. What was being proposed was very open with everyone being full participants. Nothing was being hidden. Presumably, Linda would be told everything. They were staring at me awaiting a response. Could I share her with another man without losing her? Maybe that was the key. We would be sharing. We'd still be together. We would just have company. Maybe she'd want to share me with one of her friends. I could think of a few I had the hots for. "I heard her," I said at last.

"You have to decide," she said. Her eyes were pleading with me to say yes. "Remember, when we're done, Skip will leave, and you and I will still be together."

Their arguments sounded legitimate. They seemed sincere. Kelli was right. I would do anything that would make her happy. I'd stop at rape, robbery, murder, and mayhem. We certainly weren't talking about rape. Everyone would be willing participants. We weren't kids anymore. We weren't playing games. This was serious. Another man would be fucking my wife while I watched, or maybe I'd getting a blowjob. Then he, or perhaps I, would be sticking his/my dick in her butt. Would she stay with me after she'd been with Skip? I would be taking a tremendous risk; however, there was only one way to find out.

After a couple minutes of deep soul-searching, I said, "Okay." Kelli gave me a long, tender kiss before excusing herself to go to the restroom.

"I know how you feel," Skip said when she was gone. "I was terrified the first time I shared Linda with another guy."

"What about when you shared Kelli?"

"We weren't in a committed relationship. We both knew we probably would never see each other again after that summer. It didn't matter like it did with Linda, and like it does now for you and Kelli. I know this is asking a lot. Trust me. You will be a much stronger person when this night is over. You two will love each other more, and you will trust each other even more completely than you do now."

"I hope you're right."

Kelli returned a couple minutes later and resumed her place between Skip and me. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. "Put your hand under my skirt," she whispered in my ear.

HotJim
HotJim
267 Followers