All Comments on 'Our trip to Nashville'

by FunCouple1434

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 2 years ago

As soon as I read where her short black mini skirt showed lots of cleavage, I quit reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please, get an editor. Her skirt showed her cleavage and he sucked on her clip ????

richard_frichard_falmost 2 years ago

Good first story, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I often masturbate while imaging doing this very thing with my wife. I often eat my own cum from the outside of her pussy or off her belly, ass or I shoot it directly into my mouth while laying on my back. I try to eat pineapple everyday to keep it tasting sweet.

JACKBETHJACKBETHalmost 2 years ago

My dream..........................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's so easy when the Description tells you it's a one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Put this shit in the gay section where it belongs. The husband needs to go to the doctor and get neutered. He's already a useless prick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I want to do that.

Prince020402Prince020402almost 2 years ago

1* - not for content. You warned us that there was bi-male activity and while not my cup of tea l read it anyway. Can't fault you for that. You got a low score from me because the writing was horrible and the story was flat. Grammatical errors- change in tenses, in one instance you changed to 2nd person, wrong words, etc An editor could of helped pr at least re-read before you send.

More background on the couple would have gone a long way. As it was, the reader could care less about the characters. Not enough depth to invest into the story. Short is not always good - cock size or story telling.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Please have your cucks suck dicks in gay male where they belong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it. That said, you should have ran it by one of the volunteer editors here in Literotica. They could have helped you correct the numerous grammatical and spelling errors which detracted from an otherwise decent, if barebones, story.

Over the years my wife began to demand that I lick her pussy clean after I came in her. Then, she evolved into sitting on my face after we had sex. Then, after she started taking lovers, she insisted that I lick their cum out of her pussy, and she face-sat me.

Many times, she would come home after an entire night with her lover, and her pussy would be quite rank from their combined juices and sweat. Her fuck hole literally stunk, and that smell would stick to my face and chin because she would not allow me to wash my face all day.

At first this was quite gross, and I almost threw up. However, it became intoxicating, and she also started having me suck the men’s cocks and lick their balls. The musky taste and smell of the sweat from a man’s balls was rancid and repulsive at first. But again, I started to love it.

In fact, it excited me so much that, when I sucked and licked them, I would start oozing. My wife would give my little dicklet a quick flick with her finger. And I would shoot just as the man was coming in my mouth or on my face. That was yummy; getting a mouthful of their potent seed! I always swallow and an happy to have it in my belly.

My wife believes strongly that most husbands should learn to suck the lover’s cock both before and after a wife fucks another man. All the while the husband should be down on his knees looking up into the eyes of her lover.

When I’m doing that sometimes my wife will stick her finger in my anus, and I immediately squirt. Often right on the legs of her lover, which is an embarrassment for me! My wife usually has me lick my cum off his legs. I especially like doing this when he has just been working out at the gym.

My wife and I agree with some of the other commentators, you story would be more at home in the gay male forum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wrong category

bare5747bare5747almost 2 years ago

Now that is a true threesome, everyone sucking everyone. Got so hot picturing all this going on. Want to read more of your episodes with other men/woman.

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyalmost 2 years ago

Short, sweet and to the point

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777almost 2 years ago

I don’t have a problem with the story, these people don’t think about it is a story not real life. It’s hard to get one of the volunteer editors to do anything, I’ve contacted several with no results.

bbclovebbclovealmost 2 years ago

A few mistakes but overall I enjoyed it. I love creampies myself

blazerboy66blazerboy66almost 2 years ago

It was great made me cream my nickers more story like this would love to clean up a cum fill pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am ready to share my wife with another .In front of me they can enjoy for a whole night

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was great experiences,when my wife was filled his cock in between her thighs in deep

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Could have been better written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Major turn on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Got me hard and thinking it may not be a bad idea to suck a cock with my wife.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mmmmm what a lucky guy!! I wish I found you two

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFunCouple1434@FunCouple1434
We’ve been married for 25 years. Grown to enjoy stories. We LOVE masterbating together ❤️. We love getting off together to all the dick pics and tit pics everyone DMs us.