All Comments on 'Our University Babysitter'

by Disiac

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another telegraphed predictable story in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, his wife is an iceberg with a raft of excuses for not being with her husband. Still, that's not a free pass to fuck around on her. Divorce her, get counseling, accept the shitty odds of getting laid, or all of the above, but don't just fuck around on her behind her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

'your' versus 'you're'!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

Damn!!.....this can certainly be the start of something very fun.

sirhugssirhugsover 2 years ago

With "Our" in the title, I kept waiting for Sarah to join in on the fun!

canonrfshootercanonrfshooterover 2 years ago

Nice story, if he were single or was in an open marriage consented by his wife. Now it is plain cheating on his wife !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, get an editor. You have written such an erotic story, you rob your story and your audience of what this could be.

Also, work on narrative voice and point-of-view. The narrator is the male sometimes, and yet also some other narrator seems to know the inner workings of Emily, and things Michael might not be able to see.

Lastly, the guy is an admitted cheater with little compunction about it. Beyond our delicious university girl, he has had another recent affair with an old friend, Grace. As that affair ends, he would like to get together with Emily, almost like he is dating, not married. Although you give us some quality work with Michael/wife interaction, you rob some emotional impact from your story because of this, and make it harder to identify with your protagonist. The story then becomes only what sexy stuff he can do with his target, or partners.

The story does roll with the erotic action, definitely, nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boring and predictable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous