Our University Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about an hour we had circled back to her house, both of us had worked up a good sweat despite the cool spring day. "Wow, that was a good workout." Emily panted as she stepped off her bike, removing her helmet and freeing her hair now moist with sweat. "I'm impressed. That isn't an easy ride."

"You start to get used to it." I told her; "It always nice to start the day with a good workout."

"I think I need some water." Emily said.

"That's a good idea." I returned, basically inviting myself in; "I could used some water too."

Emily stood for a moment looking at me then started to smile as she turned leading me into her house.

Entering her house gave me a flashback to my University days. To the right of the front door was a large living room with a ragged couch against the wall under the large front window. Hanging on a wall was a Led Zeppelin, a Nirvana and a Salvador Dali poster. A large television was centered under the posters with another large couch across from that.

The back of the living room transformed into the kitchen. The two rooms were only divided by the hardwood floor changing to a tile floor, a refrigerator and a high island table in the middle of the rooms.

"I am hot." Emily stated while placing two glasses on the table then reaching for a pitcher of water from the refrigerator. She closed the refrigerator door and walked out in front of the high table while I stared at her admiring her hot body. The pink tank top clung to her breasts as some beads of sweat rolled down to her cleavage and would surely be soaked up by her black athletic bra. "What? What do you think you're looking at?" Emily smiled to me.

She caught me staring at her while I stood in front of the large window. "What do you think I'm staring at? You just said you are hot."

She raised her eyebrows towards me. Unsure what to say she simply asked; "Would you like some cold water?"

I paused for a moment continuing to stare at her while she held the pitcher. She looked incredibly sexy. Her 5'4"' body, held up by her beautiful toned legs. Her tight bike shorts wrapped around her hips accentuating her curves and showing of a slight bulge underneath. Her pink tank top clinging to her with some wet spots of sweat on her slim tummy and building along the edges. Her black bra showing at her sides and just above the low neck line of her top allowing a bit of cleavage to show from her firm 32C breasts. She had pulled her blond hair back into a ponytail highlighting her big blue eyes and full lips.

"No." I told her; "I want you to put the water down"

"What?" She nervously responded.

"You told me you do as you are told." I sternly stated; "Now put the water down."

Nervously she reached behind her and placed the water pitcher down on the high table. Not knowing what to do or say she just looked at me for a few seconds which felt like an eternity to her, until I sat back and relaxed on the couch. At that moment she took a half step forward. "Stop." I quickly stated. "I didn't say you can

move." Immediately she pulled her foot back and stood there.

I crossed my arms relaxing on the couch and continued to watch her. Emily's breathing slightly picked up as her breasts started move with each deep breath. A bead of sweat ran down the side of her face. "I want you to kneel down on one knee and take off a shoe."

As ordered she quickly bent down dropping one knee on the floor and quickly started taking off a shoe. "Slow down and look at me as you take of your shoe." Immediately she started to undo her shoe lace more slowly and looked up towards me. She slowly arched her foot and slid her shoe off her small foot. "Now take off your sock." Effortlessly she slid her small ankle sock off revealing a beautiful tiny foot. The large toe and next toe were perfectly separated. Her toes nervously squirmed and curled downwards. "Now take off your other shoe and sock." I demanded. She repeated her actions, this time a little more slowly.

When she finish removing her second shoe and sock she looked up to me. Her tongue licked her lips and requested quietly; "May I stand?"

"Yes you may." I replied as she stood and straightened her perfect body. At this moment I got up and started to approach her. Her lips parted slightly and her blue eyes stayed fixed on me as I got closer. I stopped about three feet from her. My 6'1", 190 pound body toward over her.

"Now slowly take off your tank top."

As ordered Emily reached down and slowly pulled her tank top over her head and let it drop to the floor.

Still standing three feet from her I told her; "Now take off your shorts."

She took a deep breath and looking straight at me she hooked her thumbs in the side of her shorts waistband and leaning forward she started to slide her shorts down her legs. As she crouched down, pulling them past her knees, she looked forward and saw my now throbbing cock pushing against my black shorts.

"Oh." She uncomfortably gasped out.

"You look so sexy." I told her. "You have a dirty side to your sweetness. Don't you? Don't you?"

"Yeah....Yes." She nervously replied.

"Yes, what?" I asked.

"Yes, I have a dirty side." She obediently answered.

"You like that my cock is hard? Don't you?"

Her shorts dropped to the floor as she stood up stepping out of them. "Yes. I like your hard cock." She added; "I like that it's hard for me." She stood only wearing a tight athletic bra, and tight, black, cotton panties.

"Do you think a good girl talks like that?" I asked and quickly stepped forward and slapped her ass.

"Ohh!" She yelped as her ass slightly jiggled at my quick lash. I quickly slapped her ass again, a little harder this time. "Ohhh!" She responded again. "No! A good girl doesn't talk like that!"

"Now take off your bra."

Breathing in deeply she crossed her arms over her body again and slowly pulled her bra over her head. As she exhaled her perfectly firm breasts barely jiggled. Her bra rolled down her arm and dropped to the floor.

"Absolutely lovely." I stated staring three feet from this nearly naked 20 year old. Her breasts looked like they didn't need a bra. The 32-C's stood firmly in place with not a slight sag. Her diamond nipples stood straight out hard and at attention. Her lips looked like they were puffed out as she was breathing harder. "Your beasts look fabulous, and your nipples are so hard."

"Yes...Yes they are." She quietly stated. She was confused by this. Emily believed being treated like this was wrong and demeaning, but she found herself so aroused. Her nipples were hard, and the heat in her lower tummy was building. She felt herself getting more and more wet. When she saw my cock bulging inside my shorts she felt a huge rush of pride knowing that just the sight of her was making me so horny. She felt a trickle of her juice flow out to stain her panties. Now every command was causing an extra flow of wetness on her panties. She wanted to grab my cock and start sucking it but was so turned on by my commands and being controlled. She didn't want to do anything that might upset me. Everything she learned told her this was wrong, but she was so turned on by it. It was wrong I'm married. It was wrong I was more than twice her age. It was wrong to be treated this way, but Emily was becoming a slave to her own fantasies and urges. Emily felt herself helpless to me.

I reached out with both hands and felt her beautiful firm breasts. I quickly slapped the side of one. "Eeee." Emily called out feeling my slap on her breast. Her firm breast bounce just ever so slightly. I was amazed at how little they moved before resting perfectly back in place. I slapped the other one. "EEEE!" She called out louder as some pain shot through her and cultivated in her lower tummy with a flesh flow of nectar seeping to her pussy lips.

Her nipples were fully hard and pointing out like the top of two pyramids. I put my fingers on both of them and squeezed, pinching them and pulling them before releasing them back to their perfect position. "EEEEEE" Emily's face grimaced with pain but the flow of her nectar growing seeped out onto her panties.

I pinched and pulled on her nipples again holding them longer this time. Her tiny shoulders shot backwards. pushing her breasts out towards me. Her chin shot up, her mouth opened gasping at the pain and pleasure. Her eyes half opened confused with emotions stared at me. "EEEEE......EEE...EEE.....Hurts.....EEE....EEE...Hurts Daddy.."' Where "daddy' came from she didn't know, but she didn't move her arms to push me away. The pain was stirring the pleasure and heat inside her body. I continued to pull. "AAAAAHHHH.!" She called as I saw a tear well up and start to roll out of her right eye.

I let go as her breasts landed back in place her shoulders dropped and her head fell down then slowly rose, Her eyes wide open and jaw dropped in shock. I reached down and rubbed her cotton panties. They felt wet and lovely.

"You are so wet." I stated.

"Ye..Yes." Was all she could sputter.

I removed my hand from her wetness and slowly started to walk around her. Her head turned following me as I started to circle her. Immediately I quickly slapped my hand down on her ass. "Face straight ahead!" I sternly called our and slapped her ass a second time.

"Owe!" She screeched out. For the first time she noticed the brightness flowing through the large window over looking the front of her house. If anyone walked by they might be able to see her naked and being controlled by a man old enough to be her daddy.

"Does the window make you nervous?" I whispered. I slapped her ass again as I moved behind her. Her eyes focused straight ahead outside.

"Eeee!!" She called out at the feel of my hand sharply hitting her panties.

"It should." I whispered; "A good girl doesn't act this way. Does she? I slapped her ass again.

"EEEE!! No daddy a good girl doesn't act like this!"

I slapped her ass again.

"EEEEE!!!" She called out and surprised me by saying; "Daddy please take off my panties"

"NO!" I sternly stated and slapped her harder.

"AAAAH!" She called out at the feel of my hand.

I remained behind her and quickly kicked off my running shoes. I reached around her and rubbed her wet mound on top of her panties. "Good girls keep there panties on." I whispered to her.

"I want to be bad.. I want to be bad for you daddy." I slapped her ass even harder. "AAAAHHH - that hurts daddy."

"Keep looking forward sweet one. Keep looking forward out the window and see the world can see you being a dirty girl."

I slapped her again and pulled my shirt off and dropped my pants down finally freeing my hard throbbing cock. From behind her I wrapped my arms around her body grabbing her firm breasts and squeezing them.

"Oooohhhh!" Emily groaned, surprised to feel my bare chest pressing into her bare back and my hard thick, long cock pressing hard against her panty covered ass. "Please....please." she moaned.

I once again squeezed her nipples and pulled on them. "EEEEEEEEEE!" Emily squealed. The pain shot through her body and arching forward she felt my hard cock pressing against her ass. A shot of pleasure ran through her vagina as more of her sweet nectar oozed from out of her.

One of my hands let go of a nipple and explored down her body, under her panties. She was soaking wet as my fingers ran down along her enlarged lips. My fingers, completely covered with her sweet nectar, I pulled them to her other lips. "Suck them and taste yourself!" I ordered.

She sucked and sucked my fingers and started to bob on them like they were my cock. "You like sucking cock don't you." I asked and pulled my fingers out and pinched her nipples again.

"EEEE! Yes. Yes I like sucking cock!" She called out; "I want to suck your cock."

I quickly slapped her ass. "Does a good girl like sucking cock?"

"OWE! YES! NO! YES!" She called out confused; "I want to be your bad girl!"

"Turn around and get on your knees!" I ordered.

Immediately Emily spun around and dropped to her knees. She paused for a second and looked up at me with her big blue eyes and a sudden smile on her face. She put both hands on my thighs. "Its head is so big." She stated; "So long and thick." Her tongue slithered out of her full lips and she took a big lick from my scrotum right up the sensitive underside to the tip of my long thick cock. Looking up at me again smiling she opened her mouth and wrapped her full lips around my enlarged mushroom head.

Suddenly I grabbed her head and slammed my entire eight inches of my thick cock right in her mouth and down her throat.

"Mmmmfffmmggrrr" Emily muffled as she struggled with my cock held down in her throat. I held her head tight for a few seconds before I pulled it back by her hair.

"UUIUUUGHHH!" She let out, coughing and gagging and gasping for air as she nearly collapsed. "I...I. Mmmmmffgggrr!" I jammed my cock back down her throat with a my hand grasped a hold of her hair. I held it longer as she struggled, feeling it deep in her throat.

"Does a good girl suck cock like this?" I called out to her; "Does she?? Does she take a full cock like this??"

Emily's eyes started to well up with tears with the feel of large cock gagging her, but she also felt other sensations. The feel of the velvety skin wrapped around it's iron shaft with the large spongy head gagging her throat creating electric shock waves through her body. The feeling of my hand holding her head on my cock and being helpless to move was exhilarating. Through this pain and helplessly drowning on my cock she felt a rush of heat to her vagina.

"Aaagggfhhhhrcccrxxxx" She cried out coughing and gasping for air when I yanked her head away from my cock.

"Does a good girl take a cock like this?" I asked.

"Ack,,,,,no...ack" She coughed spitting up saliva, and I shoved her head back down my cock again impaling her throat. I started face fucking her as tears welled up in her eyes. I pounded down Emily's throat. The sensations of my cock pounding in and out of her helpless mouth was exciting Emily more and more. I held my cock deep in her mouth. She felt my scrotum pressing to her lips and face. Smelling the scent of my balls, gagging on my cock, tears welling in her eyes, she saw only white and was collapsing. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and she fell beside me on the hard wood floor, naked except for her now soaked black cotton panties, she laid on the floor gasping for air. Her sweat soaked hair dangling over her face and her face glistened with her tears and drool she continued coughing.

I knelt down behind and slapped her ass again, making her twitch. It was time to pull her panties to the side. "Your pussy looks so nice and shaved." I told her; "Do good girls shave their pussies?" It was more rhetorical as Emily could barely talk. I started to slide my fingers along her pussy lips and they were beautifully wet. "You are so wet, Does a good girl get so wet from a face fucking?"

I ran my fingers right along her and found her clit and started rubbing it in tiny circles.

"OHH,,, OHHH GOD....OHH GOD!" Emily started calling out between gasps of air. She didn't understand how being treated like this was turning her on so much. That's when I reached around her and continued to rub her clit and slid my hard thick iron cock deep into her pussy. Inch by inch she felt my cock going deeper and deeper into her. "OHHHHH!" She called out.

I pushed her hard into the floor, my cock deep inside her, my chest on her back, my hand squeezed between the floor and her clit, the sensations of my cock going deep into her from behind was driving her to the edge.

"OHHHH MY GOOOOODDD" She managed to scream out. I continued to drive deep into her and rub her clit while she was pinned down on the hard

wood floor. "AAAAAHHHHHHGGGG!" Emily screamed out as her body shook and convulsed in orgasm. Emily could only see white as she felt my rod still driving inside her. Her clit was on fire as I continued to rub her. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHNOOOOO!" Her body continued to spasm as she orgasmed again and then a third time. Emily was on the edge of passing out, when I pulled out my cock and rolled her shaking body over. I straddled her, sitting at her breasts and shot a large stream of warm cum across her face. Another stream of cum shot across her sweat and tear stained face and another. I then shoved my cock back into her mouth and with a final effort she sucked back my final drops of cum.

"AAAAHHH YESSS" I called out to her; "Suck it back like the good girl you are!" Hearing that gave her a final boost of energy as she bobbed on my cock and gave her final effort of sucking. I couldn't take it anymore and pulled out of her mouth and gave her a final slap with my cock across her face.

I collapsed on the floor beside Emily as she rolled to her side still gasping for air. Eventually the room stopped spinning and Emily regained focus through her cum, and tear stained eyes and rolled on her back.

Facing upwards to the ceiling she simply said; "Oh wow..... I had no idea." Emily rolled over and faced me. Her face was a mess; stained with drool, sweat, tears and cum. Smiling at me she said; "Thank you." It was incredible that she could still look so innocent despite the mess all over her face.

"You are going to have to clean yourself up." I told her, yet I had one last order. "But first take off your panties. I want them as a souvenir."

Emily reached down to her panties. "I didn't even realize they are still on." She said; "They're soaked." She then pulled them down her legs and handed them to me. I brought them to my nose and inhaled her wonderful aromas.

I got up from the floor while she remained on it completely naked still stunned she asked; "Does doing this mean we will do this again?"

"I'm sure it will, but you have to stay being a good girl. Sometimes I might just want a blow, other times I might just want to eat you, or fuck, or slowly make love. But you will always be a good girl." I told her while getting dressed. "It will be our fun secret."

As I went to the door she sat up on her knees and said; "Thank you. Bye. I'll be your good girl."

12