Our Vacation In Miami Pt. 02

Story Info
We are asked to entertain Edward's friends.
2.7k words
3.96
10.7k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
333 Followers

Marti and I decided to go shopping with the extra money Edward had given us.

A new bikini for Marti. She is lucky to find suitable tops to fit her bountiful breasts. She likes to have the ones that can be adjusted to show her cleavage or bunched to allow the sides of her boobs to show.

I have enough bikinis, so I bought a couple of sundresses. One had underwiring to hold my breasts up; the other allowed the 'puppies' to swing freely.

As we walked out of the shop, I asked Marti, "Do you think Edward will call today, or did we scare him away?"

"He was fun, but I feel bad we could get him off somehow. Hopefully, he'll call, and we can show him more girl-on-girl fun. He seemed to like that," Marti said.

We got back to the hotel with time to tan by the pool. I was lying on my stomach, top off when my phone rang. "Hey, Edward. I was telling Marti maybe I should call you. I hope you enjoyed last night. We would love to meet with you and see what we can do to please you."

Edward said he had thought of us all morning and wanted to invite us to a small party at his house. "There will be only a few others, and your beauty will liven up the group. I would love for you to be as sexy and open as last night".

"You're so sweet. I just purchased a new dress I think you will like." I replied. "And I think I understand your desire. I'm sure Marti and I can make you and your friends quite happy".

"Tell me your hotel, and I'll send a car to pick you up," Edward stated. "Is seven a good time?"

Knowing I could get Mike away earlier, I said they would be fine.

I told Marti the plans and asked what she thought I could interest Mike to do.

"Hell, just give him a hundred dollars and let him go to a sports bar or strip club, " Marti said. I was thinking, why in the hell would he want to go to a strip club when he had the sexiest woman in town already.

When we got back from seeing Edward last night, Mike and Marti were all over each other. I gave them 'room' by staying out by the pool until almost midnight.

I did as Marti suggested and gave him TWO hundred dollars. I was sure he wasn't going to buy any 'ass,' but he never struggled to spend all he had.

I told him I was taking Marti to a dinner theater. He bought it.

Once he left, Marti and I begin to get ready. Doing the usual 'girl things,' we were prepared just before seven.

I wore my new underwire sundress. I was pleased with the way it pushed my breasts together and showed my cleavage. It's short enough to allow my butt cheeks to show if I lean over. No panties or thong needed.

Marti wore a white mini dress, no bra or panties. She was tanned enough to give her skin a great contrast. The firmness of her boobs and the freedom of no bra made them beautiful.

We both wore our clear, plastic, strapless 4" heels. They say 'fuck me' to the ultimate.

The car was waiting when we exited the hotel. I notice all conversations stopped as we moved through the lobby. Imagine that!

The driver exited the car and opened the back doors for us to slip in. He was probably in his mid-twenties and very good-looking. My nasty mind had him screwing me when he drove us back.

Edward's home was beautiful! During the evening, I would learn he had been an investment banker.

Edward greeted us at the curb of his home. The look on his face showed approval of our attire. Kisses on the cheek, and cupping of my ass, showed he was still feisty. He directed us out to the pool area.

Surprise, surprise! Marti and I were the only women there. We saw three other men, who appeared to be between the 40s to mid-50s. All dressed casually. Edward was in a sport coat, slacks, and an open-collar shirt.

As Edward lead us around to each man, it was apparent they wanted to get to know us better. All appeared to be of money and friendly.

One of the men provided wine for us. All four were almost staring at Marti. Who wouldn't?

One of the men began to talk to me and said he had heard we had shown Edward a wonderful time last night. I told him Edward was a perfect gentleman, my sister and I got tipsy and let things get out of hand.

Jokingly, he asked if I was ready for another glass of wine. I laughed and said 'soon,' but you don't have to get me intoxicated to get me turned on.

I told him, Jake, I had bought my dress to show off my boobs and asked if he thought it was too much?

"Honey, the only thing it does is cover up their beauty" With his remark, he slid his hand up my bare thigh. I smiled.

"Maybe I should take it off so it won't get wet if I go into the pool. Would you join me if I did?"

Without waiting for his answer, I stood and asked him to unzip me. I turned to give him access to the zipper. As he slid it down, I allowed it to gather at my feet. Stepping out of it but leaving on my heels, I turned to show him everything. I glanced over to the other men with Marti. She had her dress off, and they were taking turns sucking her nipples. Hands were exploring her everywhere.

I reached out and found Jake's cock through his pants. "I want to see this," I told him. He started to unfasten his belt, but I hurried things along by grabbing his zipper and pulling it down. Together, we managed to have his pants fall around his ankles. I reached out and found his testicles and played with them gently. He began to undress. I sat on the end of a lounger and watched. I glanced around to find Edward and saw he was sitting at a table not too far away. I stood up and walked to him.

"Edward, my baby, is this what you want to see tonight? Marti and I want you to enjoy anything we can do. Are you going to join us?"

Not tonight, Sue, you and your sister are the most amazing, beautiful women, and I want you all to enjoy yourself. If anyone gets out of hand, I will stop the party immediately," Edward assured me. I kissed him lightly on the mouth and returned to Jake.

He was standing by the lounger, so I again sat down in front of him. Looking up at Jake, I took the base of his tool and guided it to my lips. Keeping my eyes on his, I began to run my tongue its complete length and finishing with taking his balls, one at a time, in my mouth.

Hearing Marti's heels clicking on the tile, I told Jake's balls from my mouth and turned to her. "Sue, I feel bad having two men, and you have the only one' Marti said.

Baby, I'm sure we will share before the evening is over", I told her. "Is that OK with you guys?"

I heard one of the men ask if we were related. I answered, "our Mom left me to raise Marti. Our father divorced her shortly after Marti was born, and with our age difference, 15 years, I primarily took care of her. How did I do?"

There was laughter all around. Jake said he would have loved to be a fly on the wall as we were going up. Smiling, I confessed Marti often watched when my boyfriend came over.

Marti added, "I didn't know you could do so many things a woman could do to gain pleasure. Sue was a wonderful teacher".

I felt a cock brushing against my buns. I murmured, 'oh, yea." I steadied myself and opened my legs. I had no idea who was behind me but little did it matter.

Reaching back between my legs, I began to rub my clit. I was wet and ready. As the cock moved closer, I was able to take its head and guide it into my labia lips.

Looking over to Marti, I discovered kneeling on cushions on her hands and knees, a cock in her pussy and one in her mouth. Jake and I watched as her breasts moved with each thrust into her.

As the cock behind me began to probe deeper into me, I loved its thickness. I bent over so I could place my hands on the pool's edge. The strokes caused Jake to go deeper with each push.

I was trying to brace myself, so he would overpower me and force me into the pool. I had to call a stop to the action. Another push I was going to a very wet woman.

I stood and turned to see Jake sporting a VERY nice cock. I smiled and told him how wonderful he felt and my predicament. I took his testicles in my right hand and knelt to take him in my mouth. I licked him thoroughly and made a concerted effort to clean his balls.

Looking up, I asked him if he wanted to cum in my mouth. I was surprised to hear his response asking if he could shoot on my boobs and then allow him to rub it over me. I assured him I would love for him to do so.

As my lover was stroking his cock, I raised and pushed my boobs together to allow him the perfect place to deposit his sperm. I told him how much I love cum coating my breasts and how sexy I thought it was to wear it.

Marti stood a few feet away, watching. I knew she wanted to say something but didn't want to break the moment. She turned to the men and said something, and they all walked away.

I watched Jake stroke his cock, so red and hard. I urged him on with more comments. I asked, "would it be so sexy to walk into a restaurant wearing an open suit jacket showing my chest covered with your cum? Just imagine the looks I would get, proudly wearing your sperm. Everyone would know I was yours. Men would be so envious of you, and the women would know how devoted I am to you".

He was feverishly jerking his cock. I knew he couldn't last. As he started to come, I leaned over to catch his cum in my cleavage. As it pooled, I could see how enchanted he was with it all.

I stood and moved closer to him. I kissed him lightly and told him I was waiting for his massage. He raised his hands under each breast and made sure little cum escaped. I laid my head back and felt his fingers begin to spread the juices over me completely. I moaned in absolute pleasure as he covered me with the still warm sperm.

He took several minutes to do his work. Once finished, I wore spunk everywhere. He made a special effort to end each movement at my nipples. Each one was hard enough to cut glass.

We kissed much more deeply than before. Finally, hand and hand, we approached the others. They looked at my breasts, amazed.

Marti handed me a drink and winked at me. I hope that was a sign of approval. "Sis, these guys asked if we ever, well, you know, made love together. I told them we had a few times, and I promised them if you agreed, we might show them what we do."

"But won't you be embarrassed to do so in front of all these men? I'll make you a deal. If my friend approves, I will let you lick his cum off me. A complete cleaning." I turned to my lover, and he assured me we had his approval.

I sat on one of the pool tables, allowing Marti to lean over and begin to lick my boobs. Her tongue moved over each, taking time to swallow the juices into her mouth. She worked on me as if we did this daily. Her lips clutched onto my nipples and pulled them, sucking with intent.

All the men, nude, were stroking their penises. Several were fully erect. I smiled at each of them and started to finger Marti. All eyes glued to our actions. I turned my head slightly and saw Edward watching from a few feet away. He smiled and winked.

Finally, I gently pushed Marti away and leaned over to suck on her large nipples. I was alternating from one to the other. I continued to manipulate her clitoris with my hand.

I asked one of the men to take the loungers' cushions and lay them on the tiles. Once done, I whispered to Marti to lay on them. Once she was in position, I lay beside her, continuing to play with her.

We were passionately kissing each other, our hands roaming over the other, and I was imagining the guys jerking off, watching us.

Marti whispered to me, "put your fingers in my ass and your thumb in my pussy. Work me over with them".

Looking into her eyes, I saw a twinkle. I didn't know what she was setting up, but I hoped it didn't include anal sex for either of us.

"Oh, Sis, someday I want you to open my butt so you can fist me." Almost immediately, a stream of juice squirted over my shoulder and landed on Marti's chin. As I continued to probe her openings, she said, "Imagine me, leaning on the dining room table, my legs spread, and your hand entering my ass. Maybe when we get back to the hotel tonight, we can use some lube to open me."

Her dirty talk was causing the two of us to become Bukakke targets. Cum was on both of us. A stream had hit me on the side of my face and eventually fell on her nose.

"Maybe next time we see these gentlemen, we can offer them anal sex," Marti announced. Ain't going to happen, I thought to myself.

My soon-to-be daughter-in-law amazed me with her talk. She must have read every issue of Penthouse Letters.

I worked on her pussy and ass for a few more minutes and eventually moved down to lick her clitoris. She was close to coming, and I feverishly tongued her to completion.

I stood and helped her up. We excused ourselves to go to the bathroom. As we cleaned the mess off our bodies, I asked her if she was OK with what has transpired. Laughing, she said we should start working bachelor parties!

When we returned to the pool area, we saw the men had put their clothes back on. I hadn't had sex but with one of them. Equating to Marti had serviced the others. Hell, she younger, so she should have. ('m sure she would have done all of them if I hadn't been there}.

As they started to leave, each assured us how much they had enjoyed the evening and hoped o see us again.

We walked over to Edward and saw with a huge smile. "Ladies, thank you so much for coming over tonight. I was so pleased to see my friends enjoy themselves. Tonight will be one of my best memories. My friends wanted me to give your this as a token of their appreciation. Edward handed a small cloth bag to Marti. We kissed him and told him we would be in town for three more days if he would like to call.

Edward, looking directly at me, said, "Jake wanted to know if you brought a suit jacket with you or should he purchase one for your date tomorrow night? I gave him your cell number."

I smiled and told Marti I would tell her later.

What a night!


sueshows
sueshows
333 Followers