All Comments on 'Our Vacation Plans'

by kenkx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My pussy enjoyed this story too...

I have a hard time finding exhibionist stories that really get me going and this one was exceptional. I got wetter with each paragraph. You did an amazing job on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love and exhibition

I loved that while the characters are enjoying other people they are still obviously in love with one another. Its nice to read a story that was not raunchy but was really sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic story

That was a fantastic story! Great read, wonderful characters and just the right amount of eroticism. Thanks! Look forward to your next work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Callistoga

Callistoga is a really enjoyable place. It is especially nice in the winter (such as it is in the Bay Area). It is really fun to cap off a day visiting the Napa Valley wineries with a dip (naked) in the hot pools. I never saw any events such as recounted here though. My tough luck. But I did have lots of good luck elsewhere in the Bay Area - so no worries.

GreenleafRGreenleafRover 11 years ago
Great place and good story

I've gone to Harbin several times and enjoyed Watsu once. My view is that it is an acquired taste but it is a popular activity. The various pools are wonderful - all different temps. In the evening, I heard some sex going on on the sleeping platform but never saw anything there (it was a very dark night) or in the pools. If you're open to social nudity, it's a nice place to visit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous