Our Vacations In Greece Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have to fuck me" Mayo told me while standing up and walking towards me.

My wife kissed me and grabbed me by the hand taking me to the bed where she laid, spread her legs and open her arms for me. I got between her legs and state4d to fuck her pussy. I felt the cum inside of her pussy.

"Fuck me, I love you" My wife told me while we fucked and kissed each other.

I felt Mayo's orgasms, she was exited; I knew she wanted to keep fucking. I pumped her pussy until I dropped my cum inside of her pussy. She spread her legs wide open and pushed myself deep in her. I stood up and saw her pussy full of cum.

"Raquel, a 69 with Mayo" I told her.

Raquel went over and lay on top of Mayo in a 69 position. They both started to lick their pussies.

"You have two wild sluts there, they are very hot and I think they want more cock" Masen told me.

"Yes, I think so" I replied to Masen.

We talked for a couple of minutes while Raquel and Mayo went at each other.

"Do you want to go to a club" Masen told me.

"What club" I asked him.

"It is called Centaurs, it is like what you Americans call a swingers club. Only couples and very select hung singles go there" He told me.

"How will that work for us" I asked him.

"There are normally five to ten couples and five to ten single men there on week days. Probably fifteen to twenty couples and fifteen men on weekends" he told me.

"How far is it from here" I asked.

"About three kilometers; 10 minutes" he answered.

"One condition" Masen said.

"I call the shots, and she will be mine until I am done with her" he told me while pointing at Raquel.

Mayo and Raquel were on the bed when I explained to them we were going out. Raquel was a little concerned but at the end accepted to go alone with us.

Both of them wore the light dresses we bought together and nothing under it.

The five of us got in Masen's car. Mayo and Raquel rode with me I the back seat. Ten minutes later we arrived at the club. The centaurs had a neon sign with its name on it and the figure of a half man, half horse animal.

We got in after paying 100 Euros fee and 50 Euros for alcohol vouchers. Aric and Masen went in without problems; they seemed to be regulars at this club.

We got the tour of the club from Masen and Aric; we stopped a few times while they talked to some of the guys. We saw about seven or eight couple in the club. Three of the couples were having sex with other men. The other couples were either at the bar or in the Jacuzzi. All the couples were in the mid forties to early fifties. Masen took us to a little room with some lockers. We undressed there and placed our clothes in one of the lockers.

"I am a little scare" Raquel told me while walking thru a hallway.

"It is ok, relax, we are just here for some fun" I told her while we held hands.

Mayo walked in front of us beside Masen, Aric leaded the way thru the hall way while six or seven guys followed us into this empty area where it had two twin beds together. Once we got there Masen spoke to the guys in Greek. Masen only allowed three guys in with us.

"These guys are going to fuck your wife until she desires it. They all know that no means no and they will not mistreat or hurt either one of you at anytime. You wife or her does not have to worry, they understand the word no and they will stop on what they are doing" Masen told Mayo, Raquel and I.

Mayo smiled, she felt comfortable and was not afraid. Raquel tightens her hand around my hand and asked me to stay by her side. I looked at the guys and all of them in the late 20's early 30's; all were very hung and fit.

"Masen, all these guys are hung" I told him.

"That is why this place is called Centaurs, half men, half horse" he told us and smiled.

One of the guys grabbed my wife's hand and took her to one side of the bed, all the other guys followed behind; leaving Masen and Aric lone with Raquel and I in the middle of the room.

I faced Raquel and kissed her deeply placing my arms around her waist and kissing her in the mouth deeply. She placed her arms around my neck and responded to my kiss. I saw Masen coming closer behind Raquel. He knelt down and started to kiss Raquel's ass while Aric watched from a few feet away. I slide my hands down Raquel's waits to her hips and then to her ass chicks, I grabbed her ass chicks and spread them apart, exposing her asshole to Masen that was kissing her ass chicks. I felt his face pressing against my hands that were spreading Raquel's ass chicks apart. Masen was licked Raquel's asshole while we kissed each other.

"Are you ready, do you want to get fucked" I asked Raquel.

"I will do what you say, but do not leave me alone" Raquel told me.

Masen grabbed Raquel's other hand and had her lay down on her stomach. I could not clearly see my wife fucking; she had six guys around and on top of her. I went over to where she was to see if she was ok. I had found a couple of days before that Mayo was a fucking machine when she get self to a certain degree of excitement and after being fucked continuously for a long period of time. Mayo was on her back on top of one of the guys with a cock in her ass; she had another guy on top of her fucking her pussy while the other four guys were fucking her mouth, licking her tits and waiting their turns. I noticed that the other guys had walked into the room.

"Mayo, Mayo" I called her name.

"Are you ok" I asked her while looking at each other while she smiled at me.

"Slut" I told her and walked away.

Raquel was on her back, she was sucking both cocks back and forth, switching them in her mouth. I leaned over and licked her pussy while she sucked the two guys.

I heard Masen voice asking me to gave him some room. Masen got between Raquel's legs and started to push his cock in Raquel's pussy.

"Please go slow" Raquel asked him while grabbed Aric cock with one hand.

"Just spread you legs wide open" he told Raquel.

Masen started to push himself harder on Raquel. His cock started to go inside Raquel's pussy.

"She is so tight" Masen said.

"Yes she is" I told him.

Masen started to fuck her slowly and only getting half of his cock inside her. He only put half of his cock in and out of her pussy; slowly he started to push his cock in a little further until at one point he had it all the way in her pussy. Masen pressed hard his cock in her pussy; he pushed it all in with all his weight.

"You have my cock all the way inside your pussy" Masen told her.

"Kiss me please" Raquel told me.

I kissed Raquel for a few minutes while Masen started to fuck her pussy had.

"She is more relax now" I heard Masen tell me while I kept kissing Raquel.

"I like it Javier, I like it while you kiss me" Raquel told me and went back to kiss me.

I heard Aric and Masen talk.

"Aric is asking for you to let her suck his cock" Masen told me.

Raquel started to suck Aric cock. I watched how Raquel's pussy took the pounding and how Masen's huge cock went in and out of Raquel's pussy.

I head Aric talking to Masen again and then they switched places. Aric thick cock was well received by Raquel's pussy. Raquel did not have any problems taking him all the way inside her pussy while she sucked Masen. Aric pounded Raquel's pussy hard. He lifted and spread her legs on the air, exposing her anal canal.

"Grab some oil and applied it in her ass" Masen told me.

I squeezed some oil on my hand and rubbed it against Raquel's ass. I fingered her ass with one finger, then with two fingers. I wanted to have her ass relaxed before Massed was able to get his cock in Raquel's tight ass. Raquel's asshole was tighter than my wife, and I knew she was going to have a hard time accommodating that cock in her asshole.

"If you want to have sex with other men or other couples, feel free to move around" Masen told me.

"It is ok" I told him while I kept fingering Raquel's asshole.

Aric sat with her legs open while Masen had Raquel lay on her stomach between Aric's legs.

"Suck his cock" Masen told Raquel while we admired her tight little ass in front of us.

Masen started to play with her ass, spreading her ass chicks, exposing her asshole and rubbing his fingers against it.

"Have you fucked her ass" Masen asked me.

"Yes" I told him.

"It seems to be tight" He told me.

"Yes; she is very tight. Her ass is tighter than my wife ass" I told Masen.

He leaned forward, lay on top of Raquel and placed the head of his cock at the entrance of Raquel's asshole.

"I am going to start pushing forward, if it hurts, let me know and I will stop" Masen told Raquel.

"I want you to fuck my ass again before someone else does it again" Raquel told me.

Masen was hearing what Raquel and I were saying and agreed to Raquel's request.

I got behind Raquel and spread her ass chicks, kissed and licked her ass until I felt she was already very much turn on. I got on top of her and fucked her asshole. I was doing pushups on top of her while my cock went in and out of her asshole. I saw my cock fucking her asshole that made me very excited.

I dropped deep inside her asshole my load of cum.

I lay beside Raquel and watched her sucking Aric. Aric then laid on his back on the other side of Raquel. Masen lifted Raquel up and placed her on top of Aric. He had Raquel sat Aric's cock.

"Place his cock in you pussy" Masen told her while she sat on top of Aric.

"Now bend over and press you chest against Aric's chest" Masen told Raquel.

Masen asked me to see Raquel's ass and pussy. I could see Aric'c cock all inside hr pussy and my cum dripping from her asshole. Masen then started to press against Raquel's ass, he blocked my cum with his cock from dripping out of Raquel's ass. He pushed his cock all the way in, slowly but with a steady push.

I could see from behind Raquel's asshole and pussy getting a hard fuck. They both pressed their bodies against Raquel's body. I heard Raquel moaning and knew she was having an orgasm. Masen and Aric kept fucking Raquel for a while until they decided to switch positions. Aric now fucked her asshole while Masen fucked her pussy. I wanted her to feel three guys, so I decided to feed her my cock which she happily sucked while getting fucked.

I could see to where Mayo was, and now she was fucking the guys not being fuck by the guys. She was now mainly in command of what she was doing, not the guys. I tuned my head back to Mayo, and saw he lips around my cock while these two guys kept fucking he asshole and her pussy. I felt Raquel having more orgasms, I could feel these by the way she sucked my cock at times and the way she moved her hips.

I heard Masen and Aric talk, then Masen told Raquel that both of them were going to drop their loads together if possible, and that they would like for her to have an orgasm at the same time if possible. I saw Masen, Aric and Raquel cum at the same time. The moaning and the expressions on their faces made almost cum again.

"Fuck her pussy" Masen told me.

I hesitated at first but realized that these guys were used to fuck women with their pussies or assholes full from other men cum.

Raquel lay on her back, her legs open, cum dripping from her fucked open pussy and asshole; she smiled while she laid there.

"Fuck me, please" she told me.

I got between her legs and inserted my cock in her fucked cum filled pussy. My cock went very smoothly all the way inside her pussy. I started to fuck her pussy, move my cock in and out of her pussy. I felt her responding to my trust and squished my cock with the wall and muscles of her pussy. I felt her having an orgasm.

"Fuck me Javier; I want you to fuck me hard too" Raquel told me while she moved herself underneath me to encounter my cock. She kissed me hard while her hands and arms held me tight to her chest and mouth. I felt her having another orgasm when I shoot my load of cum deep in her pussy.

We kissed and hugged each other for a few minutes. I heard that some of the guys that were beside us having sex with Mayo were now a little loud.

"Come on, let's go over and see Mayo" I told Raquel while I stood up and grabbed her hand.

There were six guys surrounding Mayo, but all these guys were not the same guys that started the gang bang. Some new faces had shown up.

"You pussy if full of cum, so it is Mayo's pussy. What about if you do a 69 with her and see where does it take you both" I told Raquel.

"Where will you be" Raquel asked me.

"I am not leaving you or Mayo here alone; trust me. I will be watching you and Mayo from here" I told Raquel.

I gave her a little spank on her ass had her on her way.

The guys around Mayo saw Raquel now moving into the group. She saw Mayo and Mayo saw Raquel. Mayo opened her arms and kissed Raquel. Raquel moved into a 69 position. Mayo was on the bottom and Raquel on top.

I watched them fuck for a while. I felt sleep while Mayo and Raquel kept fucking these guys. I woke up around 3:00 AM and found Raquel deeply asleep beside me. I looked around and did not see anyone else in the room.

"Wake up, Do you know where Mayo is" I asked Raquel.

"I don't know. We were having sex on that bed, I told her I have had enough; then I came here and went to sleep beside you" Raquel told me while getting up from the bed.

We started to look for Mayo around the club and we found Mayo in the Jacuzzi having a drink with Aric and Masen. It seems there was no one else in the club.

"She really can take a gang bang; the guys left after no one wanted to fuck her any longer, she drained them completely" Masen told me while Mayo got out of the Jacuzzi and walked towards me. Mayo kissed me and told me how much she loved me; she was waiting for me to get up and go back to the hotel.

I asked them Mayo if she wanted to invite Masen and Aric to the water hole the following day. They said it was ok with them. We got dress and Masen took us back to the hotel and dropped us there.

Once we got to our room, I notice that Raquel's and my wife's pussy were dark pink; it had the signs that they really had a good pounding. We all took a quick shower and between the first 10 minutes on the bed we all fall asleep.

12