Our Very First Kinky Sex

Story Info
Candie trains husband Nick to strap-on fuck and desire cum.
9.1k words
4.4
15.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This first story is dedicated to a very exceptional, wonderful, once-in-a-lifetime girl whom Candie and I miss very, very much. She knows who she is.

Hello everyone!

We thought we should introduce ourselves first. We are Candie (age 21) and Nick (age 49) Gamble... a recently married couple living in the suburbs of Denver, Colorado. We are a perfect match as we both have very high sex drives and, as it turns out, are both very kinky and into all kinds of sex.

I am an ex-stripper who is very sexually dominant and quite sexually experienced. Nick is not quite experienced as I nor is he naturally as sexually dominant. This is great as I am a petite, little girl and Nick is twice my size but I have the experience and dominance to train him the way I wish when it is necessary.

This is the story of our very first kinky sex experience that led us to realize that we both had a deep, strong fetish for every kind of kinky sex. Not only am I sexually dominant but I am also a girl who thrives on power and control. When it comes to sex, I get what I want. And if I am not getting it, I take it. And this is the story of how I 'took' my fiancé Nick's sexual innocence and trained him to desire the taste of cum!

The remainder of this substantiation of our first kinky sex will sometimes be told from Nick's point of view (normal font), and sometimes from my point of view (italic font).

The Bachelor Party (How We Met):

Oddly enough, I met Candie at a Gentlemen's Club in Denver. My good friend Dylan was getting married and I had been tasked with the responsibility of throwing him a bachelor party. So, I found an upscale strip club that was exciting and sleek and crazy with the most gorgeous girls and planned out the party. After some quick drinking and general fooling around with the house stripper, I took all 10 of us guys to the back room I had secured for our own private stripper. Candie happened to be that stripper! And after an hour of partying like fools and many hundred dollar bills in Candie's palm, Candie very willingly began to service not only Dylan but all ten of us men! And WOW was she skilled at giving blowjobs! And when each man was about to cum she begged for him to cum on her face!

After all ten of us came on her face I took a picture of her. Candie is a small girl, 105 pounds, 5'1" tall, 25 years old, auburn hair, and green eyes and the only thing she was wearing was a black choker around her beautiful neck so a picture of her covered with ten loads of cum might seem perverse or twisted to some. But I thought she was simply beautiful. And natural. And stunning. I was proud of her and for her. I think I fell in love with her that night.

The very next night I went back to the club, chatted to Candie for hours and spent many, many hundreds of dollars. We got along so well that I took her into one of the back rooms where she gave me a slow, sensual blowjob that lasted for probably twenty minutes! She was so luxurious in sucking my cock that when I was FINALLY allowed to cum, I came a lot! She could tell I was ready as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue as I shot my huge load on her face, lips, and tongue. She looked so beautiful with my cum (and only my cum) all over her face I blurted out, "Candie, will you marry me?"

She opened her cum-stuck eyes, smiled at me and said, "Yes Nick... yes, I will marry you!" And that is how I met my wife!!

Training Nick To Swallow His Own Cum:

Nick and I were not yet married but we were engaged and very happy. We both lived in Denver and since I was renting an apartment I was spending the nights at Nick's house at least four nights out of every week. The only issue that we had was that I was becoming a little bored with the vanilla sex I was experiencing with Nick. It was all good - we fucked and I blew him and he ate my pussy and all that but there was not a whole lot of variety which I craved to the point of frustration. I deeply wished to coerce Nick into trying all kinds of sexual positions and acts but knew of no way to gracefully breach the subject with him. And I was growing weary of wishing for a change in our sex life. I even began to text Nick dirty texts hinting about what nasty sexual acts I would do to him but it was just a tease as nothing came of it even though Nick played along and texted her back as if he would actually play the erotic games and perform the dirty sex acts I suggested.

That all changed the day Nick accidentally stumbled on my sex toys and strap-on harness!

Nick was both earnestly ignorant and demanding of me for an explanation. "What the hell are these?" "What do you do with them?" "Where did you get them?" And many other questions seemed to pour from his bewildered self. While Nick held one of my favorite long dildos in his hand and shook it at me while continuing to question to the point of almost interrogation, I suddenly got the craziest thought while watching my large boyfriend, "Look at how wide his mouth opens! I'll bet he could fit all of that dildo right into his throat. And I'll bet he could suck it well... with a little training..." Truthfully, this idea made me get wet between my legs. I was surprised yet thrilled that the thought of Nick sucking cock turned me on so deeply!

When Nick finally cooled down, I sat him down in front of my laptop and pulled up some strap-on videos and showed Nick how and what the strap-on was used for. In the past, when Nick discovered how well I could suck his cock despite my petite size, he never missed a chance to tell me how good I was and simultaneously complain about other girls, "You suck cock so well! How come other girls are so bad at it! It doesn't look that hard to me!" I remembered his complaints and made a point to explain to Nick that a strap-on harness and dildos could also be used to train someone to give a good blowjob. He seemed somewhat interested but after my impromptu explanation, that was the end of the discussion of me and my toys.

Until two days later.

Two days later I used my key and walked into Nick's house like I often do and found Nick naked in front of his laptop, watching a video of a guy sucking another guy's cock. And Nick was jerking off his hard cock as he watched. I silently watched him, stunned. Nick continued to jerk his cock and even said once, "Suck that huge cock!" And he finally came while watching guy on guy blowjob porn. I was pissed and defensive and yelled out, "So Nick! Do you think about cock when you are having sex with me?!?!?!" Then I stormed from the room, jumped in my car and left. I was pissed and did not answer his texts nor his phone calls that day.

That very night I had a girlfriend, Alyssa, come over for drinks so I could blow off some steam. And somehow we ended up looking at my strap-on harness and my dildos and butt plugs. When my girlfriend asked who I used them on I explained to her that I had used the harness and dildos on both girls and guys before. When she heard me tell her that I had used the dildos on guys too she was amazed and excited and revealed that she had never even thought of trying such a thing with her current boyfriend! I told her she should try it and offered her my old harness and one of my dildos. With wide eyes, as she held the dildo and harness, she asked me,

"So I just put this harness on and fuck him up the ass?!?!"

"Well, you are going to have to ease him into it as it may threaten his masculinity. The next time you blow him, slip a finger into his ass while you do it. He'll love it, trust me. From then on, always have one of your fingers in his ass when you let him cum. Get him to crave the feeling of something inside him when he cums. Then have him try this butt plug. After he gets used to that, he will be ready for this." I held up the dildo. Alyssa looked doubtful and said,

"That will likely take forever! He will be so resistant and Candie... I am excited to try it tonight!"

I thought and said plainly, "Well, you can try the other option... Coerce or trick him into letting you tie him up during sex. Then strap on this harness, attach the dildo, lube up his ass with oil or lotion, and make him your anal slut!"

Alyssa looked shocked but was smiling widely and excitedly. "Tie him up tonight it is then! Thanks Candie!"

I told Alyssa, "I might do the very same thing to Nick!" And that was what I planned on doing too!

I had Nick stay at my apartment the very next night. I got him a little drunk. Then I brought him into my dark bedroom along with my laptop. I got naked (which got him horny) so when I told him to get naked too he did not need me to ask twice. Then I asked him to pull up the very same video he had been jerking off to the other day of a guy sucking another guy's cock. He was extremely resistant at first but when I started to caress my tits and work my pussy and begged him, he reluctantly pulled up the video and we began to watch. I begged him to jerk off too while I also masturbated as we both watched the video. And when he came, I rubbed my fingers along his cock to collect the cum he shot and put it into my mouth and swallowed most of the semen as I looked at Nick and smiled at him. Then I said, "I love the taste of cum Nick. It is delicious. You should try it too! I bet you would like it also!" He looked at me with a screwed up look but I had already formulated a plan of what I wanted to do with Nick.

Candie was always sexually dominant and more experienced sexually than I so nothing she ever did surprised me. A few days after she had me jerk off to a blowjob video on her laptop, she came into my house and stood right in front of me as I watched television. I no longer allowed her to strip at the gentleman's club so she worked as an executive assistant downtown. She was still in her work attire. So she shed her skirt, shoes, pantyhose, and blouse. I thought she was just getting comfortable in only her panties and lacy bra. But she quickly sat next to me on my left, ripped off my shorts and underwear and began to suck my cock! I was thrilled. I love her blowjobs! But, just before I was about to cum, Candie took her lips off of my cock and started stroking my hard dick quickly with her right hand as she held her left hand underneath my dick! As I came she used her left hand to surround the head of my cock in a cup-like shape so she caught all of my semen in the palm of her hand. When I finished cumming, while carefully holding all of my cumload in the open palm of her left hand, she threw her leg over my lap and faced me. She seriously looked at me right in the eyes while holding her palm-full of fresh cum at eye level and said,

"Nick, I think it is so fucking hot when a guy swallows his own cum for me."

All I could think at the time was, "Does she want me to... to taste my cum?"

Then Candie continued in a soft, caring voice, "Trust me Nick. I know you will love the taste and the feeling of hot, thick cum sliding down your throat will feel so sexy." All I could think was, "Oh my god that IS what she is thinking."

Then she held her palm with the cum in it right up to my lips and whispered,

"Please Nick. For me. Swallow your own cum."

I just sat there in shock but did nothing else. Candie has this way of coercing me while dominating me at the same time and I find it very difficult to resist her charms. She looked so beautiful and felt so warm. So when she held her palm to my lips and whispered, "Open," I slightly opened my mouth just enough for her to pour the full load of cum from her palm into my mouth. And when she whispered, "Swallow," and closed my mouth and caressed my cheek, I swallowed the whole load!

It was the strangest feeling and Candie was right... I could feel the cum slowly slide down my throat. And it did not taste bad either. In fact it had little taste at all. I did not tell Candie right then but swallowing my first cum did somehow feel sexy. When she asked me if I liked swallowing cum I told her, "I do not dislike it!"

After that first day when I got Nick to swallow his first taste of cum and he did not object, I made up my mind to train Nick to learn to crave cum! If I could get Nick to crave cum I might even be able to get him to suck a cock! The thought of training Nick to be a great cocksucker and watching him suck dick until he swallowed a full load of cum directly from a big cock turned me on so much it got me wet just thinking about it!

The first thing I did was get Nick to take a daily regimen of supplements known as the 'Holy Grail of Cum' (look it up on your favorite search engine). I ensured he drank eight glasses of water every day. I made sure he worked out at least a little every day. I taught him how to do Kegel exercises. And I edged his cock daily for twenty minutes (sometimes I let him cum, sometimes I did not). All of this was done to increase the volume of semen he produced each time he came (and it worked). Learning that the result would be shooting more cum did not bother Nick so he gratefully did what I told him to do. I guess his shooting more cum made him feel more like a porn star or something (but I had other plans for his increased volume of semen).

The next thing I did was fuck him. But I got on top and rode on his hard cock slowly and in a controlling fashion. I told him, "Fuck me nice and slow Nick. Stroke your whole cock in me and tell me when you are about to cum. I want to feel you cumming inside me." Of course Nick got immediately carried away with filling my pussy deep inside with cum and did what I said. When he said he was about to cum I pushed down hard on him so he was all the way inside me and moved back and forth on him until he came deep inside me. When he finished grunting, I immediately lifted my body fully off of his cock, squeezed me pussy tight, and shift my body from above Nick's pelvis to above his face. I lowered my pussy directly onto Nick's mouth, released the squeezing I was doing with my pussy and ordered Nick,

"Eat my pussy Baby! I love it!"

And I held his head pinned beneath my pussy until all of the cum he just shot into me had flowed out of my pussy for Nick to lick up! And he did so without even thinking about it. In fact, as I started doing this on a regular basis, on the third time, while he was cleaning my pussy I even told him, "That's right Baby, eat that cum straight from my pussy!" And when he hesitated as if he were becoming doubtful of what he was doing, I told him, "Nick, this intimacy we have here... I have only allowed you to do. I appreciate it, Nick and I love you." From that day onwards he continued to eat his cum from my pussy without any problems or complaints.

Every day I edged Nick for twenty minutes by stroking and sucking his cock then stopping before he came. I let him cum every other day. But when I let him cum I made him wear a condom so he came into the condom rather than into my mouth (which I hated as I love cum). I would then take the filled condom carefully off of Nick's cock, tie a knot in the open end of the condom, place the filled condom in a medicine jar and then store it in Nick's freezer until I went back home where I would take the new condom so I could store and collect them at my house. With Nick's increased semen volume and his cumming every other day, it was only a matter of three weeks when I had twenty loads of cum saved. All of this time I had been having Nick practice cleaning the cum out of my pussy after we'd fuck. He seemed pretty clueless that I was up to anything.

When I had twenty loads of cum, I took the condoms out of my freezer, poured it all into a small glass bottle, then gently warmed the cum up to body temperature. Seeing that much cum in a glass bottle all at once gave me a very strong urge to drink it all myself but I needed it. I dressed in some of my sluttier clothes, stuck the bottle of cum in my purse along with a cocktail glass and headed to Nick's. When I got to his house, Nick immediately noticed the clothes I was wearing as 'slutty' so he turned off the television and asked what was going on. I told him to hold on and went into the kitchen. I took the jar of cum out of my purse and gently warmed it again under warm water from the kitchen sink then returned the bottle to my purse and went back into the living room to join Nick. I set the jar of cum on the table along with the cocktail glass and began,

"Nick... this glass jar contains 20 loads of your cum I have collected over the past three weeks." I poured half of the cum from the jar into the cocktail glass and resumed,

"Nick, you know that when it comes to sucking cock that I am a good girl, right? And you know what good girls do, Nick? They swallow." I then picked up the cocktail glass, tipped all of the cum into my mouth and gleefully swallowed as Nick watched wide-eyed. "I call this a Cum Cocktail, Nick and it was delicious!" I slowly poured the remaining ten loads of cum from the jar into the cocktail glass. "Now Nick, you have been cleaning your cum out of my pussy for the past three weeks and have become accustomed to the taste, texture, and feel of your own cum. Now Nick, in some ways I am a good girl. In some ways I am a bad girl. But in other ways I am a very bad girl. Good girls swallow Nick. Bad girls eat as much cum as they can and love it, Nick. But really bad girls like me... we make guys like you eat their own cum." I slid the cocktail glass over to Nick and said, "This Cum Cocktail is yours Nick. Can you swallow it all? Take your time and pour it into your mouth and hold it there so you can taste it. And open your mouth so I can see all of the cum in your mouth. That is a rule. ALWAYS show before you swallow!"

Nick touched the glass and looked at it then at me and asked, "Do I really have to?"

"Please, for me Nick," I pleaded.

Very slowly he raised the glass and emptied it into his mouth and opened wide so I could see (all that cum in his mouth made me instantly wet). Then he swallowed in one gulp.

I said, "See? Yummy huh?" Nick said nothing but he did smile!

I continued to suck and jerk off Nick and save his cum but I would occasionally immediately use one. I would pour the cum on my tits and have Nick lick it off. One day I decided to teach him to eat cum from a condom. I blew him and saved the condom. Then hours later I blew him again and saved that condom too. I sat Nick on the couch, gave him one of the cum-filled condoms and told him,

"Nick, just do what I do. Take it like this (I raised the full condom above my head), open your mouth (I tilted my head back and opened my mouth), then bite down to pierce the condom and swallow all of the yummy cum! After I swallowed my cum from the condom, I watched Nick do as I did. I was proud of him but he always seemed a little uneasy when he swallowed cum.

Candie seemed quite determined to experiment with having me swallow my own cum. Several days after she had taught me how to eat cum from a condom she said that I looked kind of tired so she would fix me a snack and went into the kitchen. When she returned she was holding a large, pink condom almost filled with what looked like semen. The condom even had a long, yellow, bendy straw sticking in the milky white liquid too! Candie handed the condom, cum, & straw to me and said,

"You need a high-protein snack to help keep your strength up! Drink it down." I can't believe it but I sucked up all of that cum through the straw to Candie's delight. But I did not feel too pleased doing it. Candie remarked that I did not look too happy when I swallowed cum for her. I told her that it felt weird. Candie remarked, "maybe the problem is that you are not swallowing the cum in a natural way. I have an idea." But she did not elaborate.