All Comments on 'Our Very First Kinky Sex'

by FilthyMarriedCouple69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

Liked the story, and disliked the story. I liked the fact that you are playing with your man, and getting him to enjoy the game.

I disliked the fact that this was definitely becoming a Femdom power thing. These things can be done differently

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold8 months ago

FANTASTIC, more please more

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really? He's not going to ask where all the cum in her pussy is coming from and be pissed when he finds she's a cheating slut? Hardly. She may have trained him, but that doesn't turn him into a hypnotic idiot. I'll try just about anything, but if I find she's manipulating or being dishonest, She's out on her ass.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I learned to like eating cum by licking other men's cum from my wife's cunt. She taught me well. Now I'm a full-time cock sucker. I'm very close to becoming a sissy queer.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This describes how I became a full time homosexual. Now I suck cock as often as possible. I'm not ashamed to be a queer. I've sucked almost ALL of my friends.. They call me their bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great. 5 Stars. Can't wait for more.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

Decent minus making him desire cum. That was quite rude.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

It also seems she is cheating on him.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Made my panties wet. It’s time to put him in panties

SummoreSummore6 months ago

I loved this story and the changing perspectives. It could help the reader if when the point of view changes, you put say three stars between the paragraphs where it changes to indicate a change of scene. Yes there is much to be gained and shared by venturing down this track! Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFilthyMarriedCouple69@FilthyMarriedCouple69
This is the Literotica Profile of Candie and Nick Gamble. We are a recently married couple who became attracted to one another due to the high sexual appetites which we both share. We met at a strip club during my friend's bachelor party where Candie was stripping. When Candie...