Our Very First Kinky Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching Nick swallow his own cum turned me one crazy. I was always thinking of new ways to get him to cum while strap-on fucking him. One day I tied Nick's hands and legs together. I had him stretch his ankles completely behind his head before I tied his ankles together behind his head. Then I held his arms behind his back and bound his wrists together. In this fashion, Nick was on the carpet on his back resting on his shoulder blades with his ass in the air and his legs tied behind his neck. I took one of my large strap-on dildos and slid it into his ass and fucked him until his cock was fully hard. Then I grabbed ahold of the back of his head and pulled his head forward while I fucked his ass hard until his hard cock was able to rest between his lips. Then I fucked his ass hard as he sucked his own cock until he came directly into his own mouth and swallowed his own cum. Or I fucked his ass until his cock shot cum into his own mouth. When he asked why he had to always swallow his cum I simply told him that he needed to get used to the taste and nothing more. I knew that the more often he swallowed cum, the more accustomed to swallowing cum he would become until he craved swallowing cum! And that is what happened. The more cum Nick swallowed, the more he liked swallowing cum!

From there on in, every other day when I stroked Nick or sucked him or fucked him and made him cum, I ALWAYS made it end up with Nick in an upside down position shooting his own cum into his own mouth and swallowing. Every other day (at the very least) Nick swallowed a load of his cum shot directly into his own mouth. I figured,

"Nick needs to swallow every single drop of cum every single time he shoots a load. That way he will already be familiar with the taste and texture of semen when I decide it is time to make Nick start sucking real live cock." I could not wait to see that!

Training Nick to Eat Other Men's Cum:

I have always been a slut. I am filthy. I wanted Nick to be that way too. Being almost constantly filled with one of my butt plugs had already made him comfortable with being aroused like a girl. Training him to take larger and larger plugs had already begun to result in the feeling of being filled up with a cock-shaped object as something he somewhat craves. The butt plugs have even resulted in Nick embracing a more feminine attitude as a sexual receiver.

And I have discovered something else interesting and possibly useful to help me induce Nick to suck a real cock when I feel he is ready. Now that I only allow Nick to cum when I am fucking his ass, if I watch him carefully and don't let him jerk off and make him wear a butt plug often, longer and larger... the longer I deny him the ability to cum, the more he wants to suck a real cock! See, Nick is now comfortable with the anal stimulation he gets when I fuck his ass with my strap-ons and always cums when I fuck him. But when I am not fucking him I often have him wear a butt plug. He has been trained to wear bigger and bigger plugs and wear them longer. This results in Nick becoming more and more sexually aroused from the constant feeling of his ass being filled by a cock-shaped object... but not enough to cause him to cum alone. If I don't fuck him with my strap-on, have him wear his butt plugs often, and encourage him with dirty texts and sayings ("Can you feel that huge cock deep inside you?"), the constant feeling of a cock-shaped object inside him will make him more and more aroused yet more and more frustrated when he is not allowed to cum. Eventually the feeling of that cock-shaped object inside Nick causes him to think of a hard cock almost constantly. If he even sees a cock, because he can't fuck it, he immediately feels so turned on that he wants to suck the cock instead!

And at this point, Nick actually has learned to love cum. He craves it as much as I do. But since he has ONLY swallowed his own cum I decided it was time to feed my cumslut's craving.

I went out dressed like a slut and got laid by several men one after another. When my pussy was filled with cum, I slipped one of my butt plugs in my pussy and headed to Nick's. When I got to his house I stripped off my clothes, pulled out the plug and started to tease Nick. I told him,

"Look at how full of cum my pussy is! Do you want it? Stroke your cock hard thinking about how much you want it. Beg me for it. Beg me to eat my cum-filled pussy. Clean me up lover."

He did NOT need to be asked twice. Nick had swallowed his first cum from someone other than himself!

It was so hot that I did it again. But this time, when I got to Nick's, when Nick started to eat my cum-filled pussy, I took a selfie of my fiancé eating my pussy and sent it to one of the guys who fucked me. I told him that I would be needing a lot more cum in the future!

The third time, when I got to Nick's, I made him lie down on his back beneath me as I pulled out the plug. I told Nick I wanted him to open his mouth and watch as the cum drips out of my pussy and into his mouth. He swallowed it all once again.

The fourth time, I fucked three different guys. I had them all use condoms as they fucked my and I saved the condoms and the cum and took it home to my apartment. Then I invited Nick to stay the whole next day. And I prepared his meals too. And Nick swallowed a condom-full of cum for breakfast, a condom-full of cum for lunch, and a third condom-full of cum for dinner. Talk about high-protein meals!

The fifth time, I went out and fucked six different guys! Again I had them all wear condoms and I saved the condoms with the jizz inside. I went straight over to Nick's, went inside, and sat on the couch. I stripped all of my clothes off and arranged all six cum-filled condoms on my stomach and loudly said to Nick,

"Hey Baby! Have you got any scissors? I have brought you home a yummy treat! I hope you are hungry!"

Then I watched Nick drink all six loads of semen from the condoms one after another until he had swallowed them all. Halfway through Nick asked me, "Where did you get all of this cum? I don't use these rubbers..."

I answered, "Nick, by now, given how much you have learned to crave cum... do you really care where it came from?"

Nick thought about it and said, "No, I guess not," and drank the rest of the cum! As I watched I thought, "That desire for cum which he now craves... I created that! I did that!" that thought, in and of itself, was a wild turn-on!

Anything is possible in the future!