Our Very First Time

Story Info
First time sharing wife.
1.4k words
3.95
59.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ride52
ride52
7 Followers

My story is true, honest, and genuine.

It goes way back to the mid 1970's.

My wife & I married in the late 1960's, were (and are) happy and a little sexually adventurous, but not any more so than most, I guess. We are British and lived initially in London, but moved to Essex in the early '70's to an 'expanding' town of the time. Lots of similar young families did the same thing at the time, and most of our neighbors were of a similar age and social circumstances.

We had 2 young children as did our immediate next-door neighbors. They too were of similar age and we all got along well. I'll call him J, but won't mention his wife as she has no contribution to make to the story. J & I were almost like brothers. We helped each other out with decorating, watched football on TV together, and, naturally, drank at our local pub often.

I'm going to back-up a little to the year my wife & I met. The golden summer of 1967. We were both working at a holiday camp, C (my wife) in the gift shop, and me, a musician in the resident band. It was the 'summer of love' and lots of it was going on. Most staff cabins were used mainly to keep your belongings in rather than sleeping. After we hooked up together we got kind of close, and after not long I knew that C was the one I wanted to spend my life with. I took her virginity and she gave it willingly. It was that sort of atmosphere. Towards the end of the season a party was thrown for somebody's birthday (not unusual), and about 6 or 7 cabins were used to host the event. Naturally most people had way too much to drink, and everybody was mixing with everybody else. Being a musician in the band, I didn't finish work until midnight, and by the time I'd got changed out of my tux and over to the party, smoochy music was playing & most were dancing. I looked for C but couldn't find her. I spent nearly an hour socializing & chatting to friends while at the same time keeping an eye out for C. A guy I knew, but wasn't that close to, told me she was with another guy in his cabin. Of course I hurried over to this guys cabin. I knocked on his door and he opened it a few seconds later. There was C, naked as the day she was born, lying on his bed, out cold with booze. To say I was 'gutted' is an understatement. I was mortified. I went back to my cabin & spent a miserable night.

The next day I joined her for breakfast, and she was very hung-over and very sheepish. She owned up to sleeping with the other guy - who she cared nothing for, and said the she started drinking too early in the evening and things just sort of, well... got away from her. She swore it would NEVER happen again, and as far as I can tell, it never did. The season ended, we maintained contact & the rest is history.

But... I never forgot that night. I always wished that I could have been a fly on the wall in that cabin. I didn't want to feel the pain I felt then, but time made the experience kind of erotic

Back to the mid '70's... One evening I'd had more than I should have & for some reason m,mentioned the event to J. He didn't believe me, he couldn't accept that the nice girl next door had behaved like a slut - just once. He asked how come I managed to forgive her. I just told him that I loved her and would forgive her anything. That bought the whole thing back & it played on my mind (and into my fantasies) over the next couple of weeks. One evening, after a particularly energetic bout of love-making, she asked where the hell my inspiration had come from. I confessed that I'd been thinking about 'that night' & fantasizing about watching what had happened. She was shocked and a little hurt that i hadn't let 'bygones be bygones'. I told her that I couldn't think of anything more erotic than watching her with someone else. She told me she didn't LOVE anyone else. I asked her if she had 'loved' the other guy. She said "Of course not". Ah-ha... I told her to forget it - I wouldn't mention it again.

And I didn't - she did. About 3 weeks later. During love-making she goaded me and my erection respond by becoming harder than I'd ever been. I ejaculated 3 times in 20 minutes - OK, the last one didn't have much power in it, but still happened. She was amazed! Over the next couple of months we did the fantasy together, and our love-making grew stronger & more often. One evening she asked if I really wouldn't be jealous to see her with someone else & I told her that I wouldn't be if she was with someone we trusted. But who? J would be the obvious answer, but she said sh wouldn't be able to raise the subject with him, she'd be too embarrassed. So it was up to me to set it up - but if she wanted to 'chicken out' there would be no recriminations. Of course I told her that she would be in charge.

On the next available occasion at the pub, I again mentioned 'that night' again, and J said that he'd been trying to imagine C being unfaithful to me, but couldn't, and that I was making the whole thing up. I asked that if I set up the situation, would he be prepared to be the other guy, but C would be in charge of the situation & if she got cold feet he would have to abide by that. He agreed.

Because of family commitments & the fact that she had a period due, things were put on hold for a couple of weeks, but eventually J & I met at the pub & I mentioned that I hoped he had his best underwear on as tonight could be the night. We didn't stay long, obviously. We went back to our place, and found C watching TV. Although nothing was mentioned outright, we all knew why we were all together, and you could have cut the atmosphere with a knife, but J was very good about putting us at our ease and made good conversation. He and C were sitting on the couch whilst I had an armchair across from them. After we all calmed down a little, I said I'd make coffee & went into the kitchen. In making it I wondered if anyone wanted a sandwich and popped my head through the serving hatch into the living room to ask, and what a sight met my eyes!

J was sat on the couch and C was sitting on his lap kissing him. As I watched, he slid his hand along her thigh, and started massaging her pussy. I'd NEVER seen anything so erotic - before or since. I think that was about the time that I lost interest in the coffee and kind of drifted back to my armchair to watch the events. My wife came up for air and looked across to me, raising an eyebrow. I nodded my assent and she went back to her kiss. Over the next 10 or twenty minutes they slowly assisted each other to disrobe until they were both naked. Naturally, J had a roaring erection as did I, and I couldn't resist pulling out my penis to slowly masturbate.

Things were getting hot, so we adjourned to the bedroom. I sat on a chair in the corner while they took the bed. They spent quite a while in foreplay until I could stand it no longer. I slipped from my chair and joined them on the bed (we were all naked by now). I didn't interrupt, but J was laying on top of C in the missionary position, so I slid my hand between them and positioned his penis at the entrance to her very wet pussy. We all looked at each other, and he pushed his penis gently into her. I went back to my chair while they fucked for about twenty minutes. C orgasmed twice, J, once. By the time they calmed down & rested, I'd made that coffee.

We got together on three more occasions before we moved due to my work. J made 2 visits later, but it was never the same.

We've never repeated the situation and are now in our 70's. But I often think back with fondness to those heady days.

ride52
ride52
7 Followers