All Comments on 'Our Very First Time'

by ride52

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do humanity's burps live so long? You should have died together with Sid Vicious back in the 70s and not leave offspring!

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots are not dying out this year either. Pity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I came three times in twenty minutes", just how stupid are you? Take some time to learn about the male anatomy and how it works. Your first story and nothing more than a pile of shit. 1*

63luckyman63luckymanover 2 years ago

I can relate to this story. Nicely done.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

This story is rated like the love making. average if that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bloody hell the cucks are out in force today, only read to half way, why the fuck do people get married????

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Deviant sex, better suited for any other category...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I will never forget the one time I saw my own wife with another guy. We had gone to a party, which turned out to be swingers, we really had no idea. One guy was with a very pretty lady, I was actually interested, but she for some reason was not in me. They even came over for dinner a few nights later, still, no go.

So, I got the guy aside and told him the only way it would work was if he came over by himself one night. Then, after they had left, I explained it to my wife so she wouldn't freak out.

Two night later, he knocked on our door and things didn't take long. He managed a good long first time, and got going again 20 minutes later.

Later, I reclaimed, out first and only time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, well told, highly credible and very arousing. Like you I think back now very fondly to the times i saw my wife with other man back in the 1970's... thank you for sharing this with us.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Real story huh? Why then didnt you include the divorce? No woman will stay with a wimpy little closeted bitch. And a real man would dump any twat like that in a heart beat for a real man.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 2 years ago

When critiquing a story like this, one has to ask, "Did this really happen?" Other than the guy coming three times in twenty minutes, I can't say that the narrative is all fake. While the story lacks character development, it's briefness is consistent with the author relating an event that occurred almost 50 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just reading the comments I can tell the "cucks" are out in full force defending this garbage. Imagine any man getting a kick out of turning a wife into a slut/whore for others. Unthinkable. The idiots actually think this is arousing. Imagine that. You're a disgrace to the real men. 1* for this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No, the idiots are not dying out, actually they're gathering for a circle jerk in Loving Wives.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

If this story is true, honest, and genuine, then Uncle Squint and VP Cackles are effective leaders.

Rw43Rw43over 2 years ago

Ride52, thanks for "sharing".

<>

Literotica is as much a gathering place for psychotic commenters as it is a watering hole of erotica. What kind of person seeks out sharing stories, knowing they are sharing stories, just so they can condemn people who write or enjoy sharing stories?

<>

If pizza makes you barf, don't go to the pizza place just so you can be the ass who barfs on the table. And then you act like you're the better man, because everyone else just got barfed on by the assho1e.

<>

Get the pizza ready, Igor. Let's see how much it takes before the lab rats puke again.

<>

To Ride52: my only problem with the story was that you tried to sterilize it. People aren't named C or J. Then you narrated the whole thing like a 70-year old remembering an event from long ago. You and your Mrs obviously don't need more details [because you remember them], but we do. In a sharing story, tension is an essential ingredient, but you ended yours by having the lovebirds go at it while you went to make coffee.

<>

So I get that you were being faithful to reality--and yes, it is possible to ejaculate 3 times in 20 minutes, though my third was a hand job because my shoulders were exhausted--but sometimes a little creative license develops the story for those of us who don't know what a sexy woman your faithful little C used to be, and apparently still is if you're using this event to rev up her engine.

<>

Congratulations on surviving the gut punch she caused you when you were both young, free and more physically mature than emotionally or morally mature. Congratulations again on doing all your extra exploring together. And congratulations a third time on being able to look back and remember these events fondly. Obviously you had a relationship that was enhanced by your sexual activities, not based on them.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 2 years ago

Good story, and thanks for sharing. I'll give it a 4 (not 5), mostly due to its brevity, lack of character development, and compact writing style. But it is a good short read.

And yes, you must now deal with the haters who repeatedly come to this LW category to find such swinger/sharing stories and for some undetermined reason read them merely to express their hatred of having read it. One wonders "Why?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To all the haters out there...

If you don’t like depictions of a nonmonogamous relationship, then why do you read this category? Spewing venom and bile doesn’t change the story, the writer or anything else. Please offer genuine criticism of the story or the writing, like Lifestyle66 did, and keep your venom to yourself.

To ride54: Sorry to hear about your recent loss. Take care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed reading about you and you're wife's swinger fling back in the day. It was brief and to the point and based on my own experiences in those days — very relatable! 5 golden stars in your bucket!

LuvinHotwifeLuvinHotwifeover 2 years ago

Mmm, love it. For real. There's nothing more exciting than being shared by a man that gets off on it. Your wife is a lucky lady.

RoboboyRoboboyover 2 years ago

I liked it. Short, simple, decent scene setting, realistic., and at least, grammatical. As some have noted, it could have spent a little more time on dramatic tension -- will she or won't she? Will you be jealous, as you were the first time, or not? And so on. Looking forward to your next contribution!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

I read your post on the Authors' Hangout, came here to check it out. A major part of your problem is calling it a true story. That adds NOTHING to the story. If you feel that you MUST acknowledge the original events, say that it was "inspired" by real events. You can take comfort that you have told your story. We can speculate all we want as to what is true and what isn't, if we are so inclined, but most of us will simply read it as a story, and whether it is true or not is meaningless.

EmirusEmirusover 2 years ago

PLEASE DON’T GIVE UP WRITING. I’ve just read your post in the AH. Derogatory comments are left, in all categories, anonymously and are best disregarded. If they upset you then delete them and, when they are gone, they are gone forever.

*

I would not have written the story as you have done but I speak from experience of writing and reading for the last few years. There have been some constructive comments which have already been made, so I won’t repeat them, but you should bear them in mind when writing your next story.

*

I think the score for your story, taking into account the category, is probably what would be expected. I’ve voted 4 because that’s what I think is the proper score. The majority of your scores must be 4’s, with the odd 5, and some 1’s and 2’s. Which isn’t bad.

*

Very few people hit the ground running with their first story. I know I didn’t.

SimonDoomSimonDoomover 2 years ago

I enjoy these kinds of stories. I note you've had the usual haters of "cuck" stories angrily give their opinion, but you've had many positive responses, too. I'd recommend continuing rather than quitting.

Some constructive criticism: The story would have been better if it had been stretched out and told more like a traditional story, with a few detailed scenes and dialogue. There's no dialogue. It's all reminiscing in narrative form. When you mix up narrative and dialogue, and at a little more detailed scene-setting, it makes it spicier and more fun.

Two: give your characters names, even if they're not your real ones. Readers will respond more positively to the use of full names than to single letters.

Finally, if you want to be a writer you have to have a thick skin, especially when you write about erotic subjects that are polarizing for people. Focus on the people you want to write for: the ones you give you positive comments. Ignore the negative commenters. There's nothing you can do about them, but you don't have to.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 2 years ago

If you had purchased 10 houses in the 1970s in Essex you could have made a decent sum as a land lord then sold out before the bubble burst. One problem with buying only one house if you had impregnated 7 or 8 women you would not have had anywhere for them to live.

Harems take time and money to build. This story didn't didn't include even one. I think it would have done much better in the erotic couples Category. I don't think it was a bad tall, just in the wrong spot on Literotica. Keep it at, by story number 5 you'll have your pacing and sex scenes down and well thought out. Don't listen to the haters who dislike sharing their wives with groups of men and boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great love story RW

heavy7driverheavy7driverabout 2 years ago

Good for your wife, good for you. A bit of variety always spices things up. Hope that J wasn't the only lover that your wife enjoyed over the years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This reads more like a confession rather than a work of fiction, and as such, I commend you on your memory, and congratulate you on having such a great relationship.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

These things happen, and can either be good or bad. This was good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't think this is a work of fiction. I genuinely believe it's true. Not a confession, but something that happened once and was never repeated, and you needed to get it off your chest.

Doesn't really belong in this section, but I'm glad for all the happy times you shared. I'm sure you miss her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I believe you, actually. Not sure that you have the right category, but that may not be your fault.

Good first contribution, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You lost me at "My story is true, honest, and genuine." I did not have to read any further.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous