Our Weekend Adventure Pt. 02

Story Info
Our weekend trip took an interesting detour in the sauna.
2.2k words
4.28
23.4k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steam floated through the air in the sauna.

Our vacation had just taken an interesting turn. After running into an old high school classmate on the beach, we encountered him again when he came into our sauna room with two friends.

I glanced about the room. His dark-skinned friend, Jarron, was sitting on the bench below me, legs spread, displaying a long and mostly flaccid penis. He appeared to be fully shaven. His eyes were closed, savoring the heat of the sauna.

Across the way, a buff Latino, Miguel, was leering above my wife. The gym rat was leaning forward, elbows on his knees, openly staring at my nude wife on the bench below him. Between his legs hung a fairly thick and hairy mass. His virile member was rolling slightly in a growing erection.

Below him, and directly across from me, sat my gorgeous, glistening bride. Flushed, she sat with her hands on the bench, eyes closed. Sweat was rolling down her cleavage, dripping off her clearly engorged breasts. Her areola and nipples contrasted her creamy breasts with a lovely pink shade. Her nipples were hard, like two thimbles. I could make out spidery veins on her breasts, another indication that she was overdue her last pumping session.

I followed a drop of sweat as it rolled down her stomach, past her waist, and coming to rest in her wet pubic hair. Trimmed for her bikini, it mostly concealed the treasure between her slightly spread legs.

Chad was next to her on her right, sitting close enough that their arms almost touched. He retained his athletic musculature from his high school sports days. He was leaned against the back of the bench, legs spread, displaying his family jewels with trimmed light-brown hair. He was no longer flaccid, his rod aimed upward at an almost 45-degree angle as it was in the process of gaining altitude. He threw an arm up on the bench, above Lauren, hand resting just above her left shoulder. He was gazing at her pert bosom.

As for me, all of this worked against any effort to ward off an erection. A smoldering fire was working in my bowels, despite my efforts to calm it down.

Silence reigned for a minute or two. Surprisingly, given Chad's annoyingly chatty nature. During that time, all of the males in the room achieved full erections except for Jarron, who still reposed with eyes closed.

Lauren opened her eyes and looked about the room. Her glance rested on the relaxed Jarron, lingering on his long manhood for a moment before she made her way up to make contact with me. She smirked slightly at my erection, shrugging her shoulders with a slightly embarrassed expression as she rolled her eyes to both sides. I spread my legs a bit more - needed air. The heat was getting to me.

Her gaze flitted to her right, doing a quick double take at the sight of Chad's roaring erection next to her. She inhaled deeply, letting it out slowly as she looked up at the ceiling.

Chad broke the silence. "So... nice boob job, Lauren. When you'd get it done?" She looked confused for a moment. I laughed at Chad's mistake.

"You think I... what??" she said.

"You weren't anywhere near this... well-endowed from my recollection in senior high," Chad replied. He placed a finger on her hard nipple as he spoke, pressing it into her breast momentarily. It sprang back into place when he released, seeming from my view to grow ever-so slightly. He slid his hand down to cup her swollen breast from underneath, feeling its weight before giving a firm squeeze.

Her nipple erupted with streams of milk, shooting out and up about six inches. He released and jerked back in surprise as the milk spout rapidly increased to about a foot in distance. Lauren squeaked as she exhaled, the release giving a sense of both pain and relief.

"Guess that answers your question," I said. Lauren continued to have a hard letdown, as her left breast started leaking milk as well, then alternated with short spurts and rapid drips.

Chad let an expletive fly as he watched my wife's milk show in amazement. All eyes were glued to the erupting breasts, and I noticed that Jarron was at a quick half-mast.

Lauren's legs were sprinkled with a milky dew, and her dark bush showed creamy beads where the liquid had rolled or dropped downward.

"Holy cow, that's amazing!" Chad exclaimed, cupping a hand underneath the shower. "What's it taste like?"

Lauren said, "I've got plenty coming out - catch it."

Chad lunged forward and plunged his mouth on her right breast, visibly taking her by surprise, startling her with the force. Quick as a flash, Jarron lurched from his seat and took her left breast.

The surprise on Lauren's face was memorable. All I could see of my wife was her head above the two sucklers, and her legs. Chad had slipped his hand onto the bench between her upper thighs, bracing himself as he drank. She fidgeted a little, spreading her legs just a bit in the process.

Lauren gave a nervous laugh, then grabbed each of the sucklers by the back of the head, as with a nursing child. Her face was a mixture of relief, pain, and pleasure as the two worked her breasts. Jarron pulled back, her nipple making an audible pop as it exited his mouth, then began attacking it with his tongue. Lauren started squirming, a grimace on her face as he continued.

Then, I noticed what Chad was doing. While he was slurping on Lauren's breast, I could see that his right hand was no longer propping himself up. His fingers were exploring the darkness between my wife's legs. Lauren's legs twitched as he touched something sensitive, and she rocked slightly for a moment.

Suddenly, Miguel slid forward and dropped his legs down over Lauren's shoulders, pushing Chad and Jarron back and pinning her to the back of the bench. He reached down and grabbed her still-dripping breasts, groping them roughly. Milk trickled through his fingers. Miguel's meaty penis was fully erect and skyward, pressed up against the back of Lauren's head.

He pulled her breasts up, then let go. They bounced slightly as gravity took over, milk spilling out in short, rhythmic spurts. Miguel then grabbed her nipples, pinching and jiggling them. Lauren let out a little cry. He started to twiddle her erect milk hydrants in little circles, as if rolling up thread with his fingers.

Lauren was breathing raggedly and audibly panting. Miguel stopped playing with her nipples, and starting squeezing her breasts to spray at both Jarron and Chad, who was still rapidly working with his fingers. Milk was flying wildly in multiple directions.

I could tell that Lauren was about to climax. Heck, I was about to explode myself, watching the scene unfold. But I could also detect, amid her body's natural reaction, a growing concern visible on her contorted face. This was about to go too far.

Lauren's hips started to buck as her body was wracked by a wave of pleasure. The milk spray picked up in intensity, four or five jets from each nipple, some shooting over Chad and Jarron's heads and landing at my feet on the opposite bench. I was always surprised by the amount of milk she could hold and produce - gotta love that hyperlactation. Her milk started slacking off as she came off her orgasm, slowing to a fast dribble.

Jarron stood up and held his long rod in front of her breast, rubbing her nipple with it. Grunting in approval, Chad did the same. Miguel pulled Lauren's head to the side as he grabbed his own erection and lowered it to rub the side of her cheek.

"Hold up," I said. Miguel paused, while Chad looked back over his shoulder.

I scooted down to the bottom bench, then pushed Chad and Jarron aside. Lauren slipped out from Miguel's leg-cage in relief and clutched my neck as I lifted her up, wrapping her legs around me. I kissed both of her nipples, taking time to swirl them gently with my tongue, tasting her in my mouth.

I then sat back down on the bench, and turned her around to face the three guys. Lauren lifted slightly and pulled my hard self into position. She sank with a groan, almost immediately absorbing me to the hilt and eliciting a grunt from me. Reaching around and holding her breasts, I pulled her into me, and leaned to the side. For a moment everything else faded as we kissed deeply.

We broke the kiss, and Lauren started to pump on me. I held her wrists and directed them behind my head. I knew from experience that it pulled her breasts up and accentuated their full curves from her pectoral muscle on down.

Gasps came from Chad and Jarron. All three of them were working their raging erections, slickened with Lauren's milk. I gripped her breasts and squeezed, spraying the three amigos on the opposite bench. She writhed a little bit as her body began approaching another high.

Miguel stepped forward, placing his right leg on the bench next to us. He thrust his hips forward toward Lauren's chest, her leaking nipple dragging up and down his swollen rod several times as she rode me. The Latino gym rat couldn't take any more and ejaculated, sending spurts of his man-milk a full foot in the air before falling back down on Lauren's chest and breasts.

Miguel stepped back and collapsed on the other bench, visibly drained from the heat and activity. I could see Jarron on his hands and knees on the floor, convulsing in the throes of his own climax. Lauren began to moan in earnest, her tight passage constricting my ramrod as slaps from our quickening pace began to fill the room.

Chad knelt in front of Lauren, licking her nipples as she rode in my lap. She started to squirm and tense up as she let out a long groan, her body achieving another peak. Her breasts sprayed a small fountain of milk for several seconds before it waned to a slow trickle.

Chad moved to rise, and started shooting before he could take a full upright posture, splattering his load from Lauren's belly to shoulder.

Somehow I had held off to this point, but continuing further was a physical impossibility. I thrust up into Lauren and exploded with force inside of her. A wave of heat blasted through my body and I thought I was going to pass out. Everything went into a bit of a buzz, my ears ringing. I sank back against the bench, feeling exhausted. Lauren leaned forward, head in her hands and elbows resting on her knees, recovering.

Drained down from her previous engorgement, Lauren's breasts swung slightly as she breathed heavily, a few drops of late milk mixed with semen falling from her nipples to the floor. I could feel hot liquid oozing down my shrinking member, still impaled inside her tight passage.

Heavy breathing was the only sound for a few moments, and then the sauna timer clicked. A quiet fan came on, and the air felt instantly cooler.

Lauren sat up, and my limp penis fell out of her, a pool of cream dropping out at the same time. She reached above and grabbed my towel, using it to dry off the remaining milk and semen on her torso. She got up, turned around and bent over to towel off my recovering manhood, giving me a kiss as she did so.

Miguel stood up behind her, grabbing her butt and stepping forward, but Lauren reached back and slapped his hip, moving out of the way. She sauntered over to the robe rack, butt jiggling with an obviously sensual and exaggerated walk. She slid her arms into the robe, obscuring her nudity from our vantage point, then turned around.

Lauren stood at the door, hands on hips, robe open and pushed behind her arms, full-frontal nudity on display. She then cocked her hip sexily, and slid her right hand from her hip, grabbing each breast for a moment, then up her neck to run her hand through her hair. Us guys groaned again, stirring once more.

She held her arm out, pointing at me and giving a come-hither motion with her finger, then aimed at the other guys before holding her finger to her lips as if to signal "shhh". She then tucked her robe in, holding it closed at her waist and collarbone, and opened the door. I quickly strode to the door, throwing my robe on as well, turned around and saluted the guys.

"See you around?" Chad asked. "Maybe," I replied as we walked out.

We retrieved our things from the locker, and headed off for our suite. By the time we got back, I was hiding another erection behind the bundle of beach stuff. We went straight to the shower, where we stayed until we were all wrinkled, clean, and on the backside of another round of sexual satisfaction.

We remained in our room until dinnertime, grabbing room service for lunch and taking a nap afterwards. We didn't put a stitch of clothing on until we got dressed up for a fancy dinner at the top-notch restaurant.

It was a great start to a great weekend.