Our Weekend Sexcation Road Trip

Story Info
We take our Sexcation together and things got hot real quick.
925 words
31.1k
18
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This year for our anniversary we were able to take a few days and have a sexcation. Seeing that we have been married for over a decade it was our first chance to get away and really enjoy ourselves. My wife (Courtney) is a young 5'9", athletic, energetic, beautiful blonde with double D tits, and a soft hair free pussy that gets waxed once a month.

We decided to take a road trip to Phoenix, a good 3 hours by car. My wife knows about Tumblr and knows I love it when she lets loose and exposes her incredible breasts and ass. For this trip she had a plan and packed a little bag with a fun outfit in it for the car ride. Shortly after we got out of the city and we on long stretches of straight roads with nothing but a few cars passing us nearby, she hopped in the back and changed into her comfy clothes.

She exchanged her tight jeans, pink soft bra, purple G-string and tank top for a white shear Victoria's Secret tank top and booty shorts, no panties. Then she climbed back into the front with me. At this point I'm getting hard just glancing over to see her beautiful double D breasts popping in and out of her tank top. She knows this is my fantasy come true and begins to rub my dick over my shorts. All the while she rubs herself over shorts.

While I'm trying to drive, she begins to unzip my shorts then slowly reached in to grab my growing dick out of my shorts. With one stroke after another of her soft but firm hands I grew ever harder ever bigger. As I try to focus on the road it became increasingly difficult with my dick growing in her hands. At this point she slips her tank top to the side exposing her beautiful breasts for all to see. Her tits perky supple and plump shining beautifully in the warm Arizona sun.

I can't take it anymore and decide to reach over slowly caressing her knee down her thigh and towards her now wet soft warm bald pussy. Keeping my eyes on the road I feel around pushing her loose soft sheer shorts to the side exposing her balled pussy to the sun. I feel around on the outside of her beautiful soft labia. After a little bit of her squirming in her seat I decided to take a middle finger deep inside her gushing wet pussy. She is so wet that her pussy juice drips onto the seat as we drive down the road.

After letting me rub her beautiful labia for a few minutes she moves my hand and with a smirk she pulls my dick fully out. With all 8 inches of my throbbing hard cock exposed to the sun she pushes her seatbelt aside she leans over and begins to lick the tip. At this point my dick is dripping with pre-cum and she is licking it up and enjoying every drop. She looks the tip all the way down the shaft and put my balls in her mouth. She goes up and down the shaft feeling it grow, feeling it throb, enjoying every minute.

She then looks up for approval, she smirks then opens her mouth wide and takes the full length of my cock down her throat. For the next blissful 10 minutes she licks, sucks, and blows my throbbing dick all the while I'm trying to focus on the road. With my dick touching the back of her throat her tongue licking my balls she takes her hand and massages my balls making sure to get every part of me. When I'm getting close to climax she sucks off and just begins to tease and lick the tip only.

She then sits back in her seat with a big smile of self-satisfaction. She then pulls her shorts to the side letting me see how wet your beautiful bald pussy has become. She grabs my non-driving hand and directs it right on top of her beautiful pussy. I take full advantage by massaging her soft warm pussy while she squirms and her seat. I take two fingers and begin to pulse inside and out of her wet pussy as fast as I can. I'll screaming her seat she pulls her tank top to the side making sure her breasts are out begins to rub them softly for me.

After only a few minutes of this she can't take anymore, and she begins to moan loudly gyrating or hips up and down my fingers as she climaxes and lets out a beautiful scream of relief. She then sits there worn out but satisfied rubbing her tits softly.

She then gets back Up leans over and takes my still throbbing dick in her mouth again. She takes both hands and strokes my dick I'm going up and down on it with her mouth allowing her to fully Deep Throat my dick. After a few minutes the most incredible blow job of my life I can't take it anymore. I tell her I'm about to cum and she goes deeper with my dick. I blow my entire load into her mouth as she continues to pump my dick in her mouth.

When I finally finish she licks up every last drop sets back in your seat looks over to me with a smile and proceeds to swallow my entire load. With great satisfaction she licks her lips smiles.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't wait

I can't wait till the part where she gets some strange dick. This vacation is starting off just perfectly. Please continue with the fun this couple had along the way with other men.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

"This year for our anniversary we were able to take a few days and have a sexcation." - See, THIS is how the authors who insist on writing "true" stories should handle it. This author ISN'T claiming the story to be true, but the tone SUGGESTS a true story. This enables the author to tell a "true" story (not saying that this one is), without annoying the crap out of everyone by claiming that it's true.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 4 years ago
Excellent tale

of a true loving wife.

5/5

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sharing My Lovely Wife Pt. 01 The story of the love of my life, Nikki.in Loving Wives
A Wife Named Kate Ch. 01 A young wife meets a silver fox.in Loving Wives
Going to the Beach Wife experiences a whole new world.in Loving Wives
Wife Enjoys Public Nudity Wife just can't resist getting naked in public, gets fucked.in Loving Wives
Away for the Weekend What happens when wife is away.in Loving Wives
More Stories