Our Wild Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My quarry looked over her shoulder, laughing breathlessly as I got within arm's reach, but in doing so, she missed the rock in her path. Her boot caught on it, and the next few moments happened in slow motion. Tab tried to regain her footing but began to topple. I grabbed the first thing I could--which happened to be her skirt--and it came free with a ripping noise. This little bit of extra stability kept her upright, though, and she staggered several steps before coming to rest against a boulder that sat at the far edge of the clearing.

Tabitha's gasping, relieved laughter rang out loud and clear as she leaned against the stone, looking at me. "If- hah- if you wanted me naked, you only had to ask." I looked down. In one hand, I held her turtleneck; in the other, a length of cloth that had once been her skirt.

My voice echoed my exertion but remained steady. "You okay?"

She nodded, then giggled. "A little chilly now, though." That damned lip bite again, the one that I knew I'd never be able to get enough of. "Want to warm me up?"

I stalked towards Tabitha, throwing her garments to the ground as I did. Her expression changed to doe-eyed faux innocence as I drew nearer, then her lovely green eyes widened with something resembling alarm; that shift inflamed me. My soon-to-be lover had asked me to pursue her as prey, and now she stood cornered against a rock, nearly naked, breasts heaving as she took in lungfuls of air. Her ruby lips moved as if to form words just as my final stride brought me to her; anything she might have said was lost as I crushed my body against hers and kissed her possessively. I had earned this prize, and I would claim every part of it, starting there.

As I pinned Tab against the rock, her heart pounded rapidly against my chest, much faster than mine. She had a competitive streak a mile wide--it's part of why we got along so well--but not an athletic bone in her body. One kiss became many kisses, mouths separating from and desperately seeking each other again as we struggled to find the right balance between our need for oxygen and for each other. A part of me would have gladly slipped into unconsciousness at that point just to stay locked in her embrace. A much more needful part, though, pressed against her belly insistently.

Her hands pawed at my shirt as she tried to work at the buttons, to open them, to feel my bare chest on hers. I broke away for a moment and yanked it open, sending bits of plastic flying onto the ground and into the trees. She grinned, wild-eyed, at this display; not for its admittedly paltry showing of my strength, but for how it underlined my desire for her. My snarky prey opened her mouth, but I forced my tongue between her lips before she could speak.

I yanked at the clasp of her bra. It didn't just come undone; it snapped. For half a second, I thought, 'We're going to walk out of this park buck-ass naked,' but then her soft, warm tits filled my hand, and I couldn't have cared less about public indecency. The legal repercussions of it, anyways; I found myself quite invested in public indecency as a practice.

I nibbled at Tab's neck while kneading her perfect breasts in my hands, taking a moment now and again to gently pinch the nipples and chuckle at the breathy gasps of pleasure she rewarded me with. I knew that later, I'd spend hours sucking and biting at them, but I needed her now, and the more I distracted her, the longer it would take her to undo my belt. As it was, I almost batted aside her trembling hands to do it myself, but I wasn't certain my fingers would be any steadier. Between the cold, adrenaline, and lust, my hands shook as well.

Finally, though, she persevered and had the buckle open, then almost immediately the button and zipper; once manual dexterity mattered less, she moved decisively. I felt her hand reach into the waistband of my briefs and heard a disbelieving, "Oh my God..." escape her lips.

Yes, I'd seen her in her swimsuit, but I always wore board shorts or other loose-fitting pants. And, yes, I had pressed myself against her earlier, but what she thought she felt could have been her mind or her lust playing tricks on her. Now, as I pulled away from her neck to see her reaction, I couldn't help but grin wickedly at the consternation on her face. That competitive streak I loved so much took over, though, and determination replaced consternation. Determination and need.

I had taken advantage of her surprise to move a hand from her breasts downward; now, it rested just at the top of her panties. Before I could slip a finger inside, however, she took my roving hand and placed it on the soaking wet cloth between her legs, then pulled the fabric to one side. Her other hand stroked my cock roughly. And her eyes? They challenged me as they had on the walking path before she ran off, daring me to take what I wanted. To take her, as I now understood, the way she wanted. She challenged my primacy, but only so that I would assert it.

I stooped slightly, grabbing both her legs behind the knees and hauling her off her feet. She gasped and giggled, bracing herself with her hands on my shoulders and her back against the smooth rock. When I'd brought her high enough, though, one of her hands moved down below, grasping for my dick again, then pushing her panties aside to place the head at her entrance.

I thought I saw a moment of hesitation then, a little fear of... I didn't know. So many possibilities, in retrospect: a step in our relationship we could never undo; a decision made too quickly; a perfect moment that seemed too good to be true. I almost stopped. But then she smiled an embarrassed little smile and said, "Slowly, please, at first. Let me get used to you."

Nothing can make a guy feel like a fucking god than a new lover telling him she's worried he might be too big. My fears--the same ones I thought she might have--disappeared in that moment. Not because they weren't reasonable, but because they weren't reasonable with her. Not with my other half. This, none of it, could ever be wrong with her.

The tip of my cock sunk between her folds, and she gasped, "Oh God!" As the thick mushroom head spread her lips, she moaned my name. And when it stretched her wide open, she whimpered audibly. Not in pain, I didn't think, but definitely some discomfort. And then, as she slipped lower on my shaft, in submission.

Tabitha had no leverage, especially with one hand between us. Even once both hands came to rest on my shoulders, I controlled the rate of descent. She could delay, perhaps, trying to gain some purchase against the cold stone, pressing her hands down on my shoulders, or digging her heels into the back of my thighs. But every time she tried, I gave her only the slightest respite from her slow, inexorable downward journey, and she instead found herself wiggling more and more of my throbbing cock inside her tight hole.

Once she resigned herself to helplessness, my doe-eyed quarry returned. Her Horned King had hunted her and taken her, but now she struggled to free herself from a trap she had no hope of escaping. When at last gravity brought Tabitha as low as it could, when my thick hardness buried itself to the hilt inside of her, I let her have only a moment of rest before showing her our Wild Hunt was far from complete.

The first thrust--the first real one, that is, the one that didn't merely teach her body to accommodate my size--forced the air from her lungs in a loud groan. I watched her as I took that first step, gauging her reaction so that I could make sure she enjoyed herself as much, if not more, than I planned to. I needn't have worried; my prey showed me then she wasn't so helpless after all.

Tabitha had no leverage to free herself, true; but when I raised her up again, she could and did slide herself down. Teeth found my neck and nails raked across my back as she fucked herself on my cock. If she wanted to show me she could give as good as she got, so be it. I threw caution to the wind, plunging into her over and over again to the sounds of lusty moaning, loud whines, and desperate, wordless begging.

When she came, I felt a tightness around my shaft like none I'd ever known. Her teeth broke skin for the first time, but I didn't care. I roughly slammed my cock into her as she got closer and closer; she wailed like a banshee once the orgasm fully overtook her. I have no idea how long Tabitha howled, but I thought I heard other animals join her in chorus before she finished.

I wanted to last longer, but it had been so long since I'd been with a woman. More importantly, I'd never been with one like Tabitha. There couldn't be another woman like her, and I had to make her mine for all time; that's what the primal, primitive voice in my head cried out as I felt my balls tighten, urging me to claim her.

But she claimed me first. The heels that had dug into my thighs as she tried to escape the trap I'd laid for her earlier now trapped me inside. Her arms wrapped around my neck. And her lips breathily whispered, "Cum, Henry. Please! I need to feel you inside- oh. Oh! Oh God! Yes, fucking breed me!" I made Tabitha my own with spurt after spurt of seed, filling her womb to overflowing as she clung tightly to me.

We stood there for a while, me pinning her against the rock and her wrapped around me, both panting from exertion. Eventually, though, I pulled away from her, smiling contentedly. Well, at least until I saw the state of her: glasses askew and fogged up, hair bedraggled, lipstick smeared across her cheek, and with the most dazed, well-fucked expression I'd ever seen. Then I started chortling.

"Asshole!" She tried to slip loose of my clutches, but I pinned her harder against the rock and kissed her fiercely. When I broke the kiss, she snarked, "You're still an asshole." She moaned as I shifted, though, my half-hard dick nearly ready to rejoin the fray. "You're not--" She bit her lip when I pushed up into her, nearly drawing blood as I took her again. "Oh god! Not going to- ah- to win every argument-- mmmm fuck, Henry!- ah ah like that!"

Her pained, pleased voice had me hard as steel and ready to go. When I let her hands free, they returned to my back, claws digging in once more. It was like throwing gasoline on a fire, but I couldn't resist taunting her. "It's going to be fun to try, though." Tabitha opened her mouth to yell at me. Instead, she called out as I pounded her against the stone surface, making submissive, nonsense sounds that only reinforced my desire for her.

Before, I'd had my face buried in her neck, or she had bitten into my shoulder as we coupled. But now, I watched her as we fucked, then as we slowed down to make love for the first time. Her infectious, happy laugh, the one I'd heard plenty of times before in other contexts, took on new meaning now. Her gorgeous eyes flashed with joy at the sensations that swept through her body, then closed so that she could fully luxuriate in them as she came. I loved the sudden pause in her motion, the short silence followed by a loud, guttural howl and energetic shuddering throughout her compact frame.

I loved, too, the way she watched me after she came, her broad grin tempered with a new, generous expression as I drew closer to orgasm. And I adored the gentle taunting in her tone when she urged me, "Again, Henry. Oh oh, again, you're going to fill me so fucking full- of- of your cum. You're the only one, love, the only one that's ever gone raw in me." She laughed as my eyes widened. "Mmm, like that? It's the truth. It's- oh, oh fuck, you do like that, don't you?"

I growled a noise that could have been, "Yes," and she laughed once more.

"Mmmm my beautiful Cernunnos, impaling me-- oh, oh my God-- mmm, does this make you my God?" Her expression turned toward one of pain, then mixed again with pleasure as I responded to her words, driving relentlessly up into her. "Oh, oh fuck, my God, you like that? Like being- ah!- my God? Wanna rearrange my insides with that fat cock, want to- Oh. Oh! Oh fuck fuck fuck, please cum!" She kissed me, then used her legs to pull me hard into her as I got closer, urging, "Yessss, cum- cum in me. Do it! Take what's yours and give me what's mine! Fucking knock me up, Henry!"

I didn't know if she was playing or not, if this newly unveiled kink was simply that or if she actually wanted me to give her a child. My primitive hindbrain didn't give a fuck, though. It was hot as hell either way, and I wanted to take everything she offered and more. I thrust into her twice more, then filled her needy, used cunt to the hilt, first with my cock and then with my cum. All the while, she whispered words of lust and need and acceptance in my ear. My prey--my love--took my seed deep inside, and she thanked me for it in worshipful tones all the while.

Afterwards, when we could move again--and once we'd separated to try to reassemble our clothing--Tabitha couldn't hide her embarrassment. "I, uh, holy shit, man. I--" She chuckled. "Fuck, Henry. Fuck."

"How eloquent."

"Asshole."

I smirked. "Trying to start another 'argument?'"

My best friend--no longer my prey, at least for the moment--guffawed, "Fuck no!" Then she bit her lip seductively. "Not until we get home, at least. Assuming I can make it there, that is. Christ, I always thought the 'I'm gonna walk funny tomorrow' thing was a joke."

With a warm smile, I offered, "I'll carry you, if you want."

My Tabby raised an eyebrow and chuckled, "Over the threshold?" Then she patted her belly and winked. "Or am I supposed to raise your bastard all by my lonesome?" At my surprised look, a frown flickered across her face before quickly disappearing behind the cool, carefree façade I'd seen plenty of times before. The one she used to hide her disappointment and sadness. "Ah, I'm just fucking with ya. Like I said, we can get some Plan B on the way to your place."

"Tab..."

She rolled her eyes. "No, Henry, I meant what I said before. No pressure, right? I know this is weird, and I'm not--"

I took a step closer. "Tab."

"--silly enough to think that we should make a massive change to our lives based on--"

I grabbed her arms and pulled her to me, kissing her even as she resisted. Not for long, though. She melted against me, then moaned into my mouth as I let go of her arms and took her into a full embrace, crushing her body to mine.

Once the kiss ended, I looked into her eyes, only inches from mine. "I love you, Tabitha. In every way. Do you understand me? I love you, and I hadn't realized how empty my life was until my best friend in the world showed up at that party tonight. I didn't realize how empty it had always been until you closed your eyes and waited for me to kiss you. I won't ever have it be that empty again. If you ever--ever!--suggest that I don't want you--and, if we're so lucky, our child--in my life, I will put you over my knee. Do you understand?"

Tabitha stared up at me, open-mouthed, before managing to snark, "Don't threaten me with a good time, handsome."

Snorting, I kissed her once more, then said, "Woman, get your clothes on."

"What clothes? You wrecked my skirt, my panties are soaked with your cum, and my turtleneck got ripped up by the branches." She ran her finger down my chest. "You seem to be missing a few buttons, too. And..." Her hand moved lower, rubbing my crotch before bringing her fingers up between our faces. "You appear to have somehow gotten a bunch of cum on your pants." She purred happily as she licked and sucked her dripping digits, maintaining eye contact all the while. "Mmmmaybe I could clean that up, but the rest of it? Not so much."

Once my brain engaged again--which admittedly took a moment--I realized I had the solution to multiple problems staring me right in the face. She saw my expression and suspiciously asked, "What?"

A little while later, two figures wandered out of the woods and onto the walking trail, their clothes torn and stained. The man's shirt lay open, its buttons missing. Lipstick marks dotted his chest, and traces of "fake" blood dried on the back of his shirt, where numerous claw marks crisscrossed the flesh underneath. The woman, walking with a staggering gait, wore a torn, muddied sweater and a skirt, which appeared to be tied in place with a ripped bra. Her makeup had smeared across her face and his, and they were sweaty, exhausted-looking, and covered in bite marks and hickeys.

Once we exited the park, passing revelers asked what we were going as. Tabitha smirked and said, "Sexy zombie walk of shame."

That got a lot of laughs, but more than one person commented how well we'd done our makeup and practical FX. One particularly pervy guy noted the nice details, like the trickle of cum running down Tabitha's legs, which made her blush and me laugh out loud. "Thanks," I said. "I worked really hard on that."

Once home, in bed--in our bed--after we'd showered and Tabitha had kissed at and tended to the wounds she'd left on my back, she rode me. I had been her Cernunnos out in the woods, overpowering her with my strength and speed. But here, in the candlelit coziness of our shared safe space, Brighid reigned.

The goddess of home and hearth, of fertility and family, knelt astride me, smiling down with gentle, loving warmth. There would be time again for me to chase her through the woods; we'd unlocked a couple of shared kinks for both of us during our Wild Hunt. But for the moment, I had caught her, and we were neither predator nor prey. We were young and in love. Virile and fertile. And soon, mother and father, husband and wife.

—----------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed it! If you did, please drop a five star rating; if not, let me know down in the comments what you think I could have done better.

As always, I rely on my beta readers for the final polish on my stories. seraph_nocturne and elizaloo helped me out on this, as they so often do. Thanks, ladies. This wouldn't have turned out half as good without you.

12