All Comments on 'Out'

by FoxyMoxy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
jacksjoojacksjooabout 7 years ago
Great telling

Such a well written glimpse into a young man's Coming Out and the sweet insecurity that comes with a first time entering the Gay world. Nick was a perfect 1st time lover for James. Very much enjoyed this story! Thanks

denrondenronabout 7 years ago
Wow! Sexy! Hot!

Such a fast, well written story. Love your writing style. And Love the story. I want more! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
made me so hard

I loved your story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More, Please

I need more. More ass play, more sucking, real fucking, and mutually, with the two men tonguing each others' mouths and well-fucked, cum-filled assholes (my personal favorite sex act, for real). I love your story. Is it real?

William smythWilliam smythabout 7 years ago
A Great Beginning

A wonderfully sensitive and understanding first story--and amazing to think it came from a writer of the opposite sex.

I hope we hear more from this foxy lady--and soon.

o2byoungo2byoungabout 7 years ago
Did James even get off?

I always figured first time dates usually start with oral sex. I couldn't help but wonder if James even cummed. Quite obviously Nick did.

How well I remember my first visit to a gay bar. That was the night my closet fell down, never to be re-constructed!

kcniceguy4ukcniceguy4uabout 7 years ago
Nice story

To end the evening back at the bar with a nice single malt scotch. It was probably a 15 year vintage 😀.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This is almost exactly like the 1st time I went to a gay bar. I'm married but secretly gay and I've had many gay experiences in private. However, one day (when my wife was out of town for the weekend) I decided to go to a gay bar downtown. Just like in your story, it was very exciting to be in public with everyone knowing that I'm gay. A hot guy picked me up and took me back to his place. We kissed, sucked each other's cocks, and then he fucked me deep, hard and very lovingly. Walking down the street holding hands with him and then going back into the gay bar was so exciting with everyone on the street knowing that we were gay lovers. Now I just need to come out to my wife. Wish me luck.

63lsmith63lsmithabout 7 years ago
VERY NICE

Nice but way to short. I did love the story line and hoping for a next chapter and a little longer.

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 7 years ago
Has potential

Just didn't quite get there for me.

FoxyMoxyFoxyMoxyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Hi folks, thanks for reading. To answer a few questions...

Is it true? It is a mix of the experiences my husband related to me during his first times coming out. He in his late 30's, we have been married a long time when this happened. I was and am very proud of him and happy for him.

The other question was did James get off. He didn't. Not this time... but you know... he didn't really mind.

To the several gentlemen who have said they hope to come out to their wives... I hope you can too. I hope it goes well. Just remind her she's special, she's important, you want her. Heartfelt best luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story

I can relate to your character James as a closet bi/gay guy in my 40s... married to a very understanding woman ( I 'came out ' to her 3 years ago )

Janice encouraged me to find fulfilment with like minded men ( as long as they were clean etc )

It took 2 years to find the right man - and I had to introduce him to her before we had sex.... Janice thought he was lovely and just right for me..she was right!!

She agreed to let him stay over one Friday night when she went out with her friends, and we made the most of it ( I was able to indulge in my other fetish...Lingerie )

By agreement, she would sleep in our bed while I slept with Jim in the spare...

The evening was a total success and I was tired and sore ( nicely sore ) by morning

Janice too was more than satisfied , having been fucked by a man she knew after a night clubbing... our arrangement is still working, but not with Jim..it's now Brett , a couple of years older and a better lover

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Freak

Damn I got so hot, I was ramming a broom stick up my hole. I exploded a sweet load !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful story FoxyMoxy.

I’m looking forward to the day when I can come out to my wife too so I can find a male lover to introduce me to the delights of gay sex and an openly gay lifestyle. I’m encouraged by the fact that there are wonderfully accepting wives out there like you who understand that their closeted gay husbands will be happiest if they can express their sexuality openly and freely, with their wives support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
In my ass

I have been sucked and have sucked a cock. Have used a lot of toys in my ass but would really like to try the real thing. Especially the feel of hot cum filling my ass.

MarkbikeMarkbikeabout 5 years ago
First time

Well told tale and fairly similar to my own experience, at least the first part. That hesitation about going into the bar, the doubts while watching others enjoying themselves and the nervousness when a more experienced man shows interest. But, like James, I went back with someone and felt that I'd really achieved something that night.

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
All Those Feelings

I remember well all those feelings that I had the first time I had sex with another guy; the excitement and dream like state of realizing that it was actually happening, the feeling of his cock in my hand and mouth and the feeling of the first cock and load of cum up my ass.

It wasn't just the physical and emotional pleasure. It was the liberating feeling of being "out" and not having it bottled up inside me.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 3 years ago

There aren't any gay establishments near where I live and my boyfriend and I don't know any other gay guys locally.

I wish that there was a gay club in my area because I would really love to have him arrange a gang bang for me. I got gang banged once, but it was from three guys that don't live near me and it was really hard to get them all here at the same.

My boyfriend and I fuck all the time and he always cums in me bareback, but there is only so much that one guy can do before he goes soft for a while. I long to be fucked by one cock after another and literally filled with cum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am 75 year old man who only came out of the closet a few months ago. I was married twice, with two grown kids,m but always knew I was gay. My first wife died and the second one (Very religious) filed for divorce after finding my anal "toys" and stash of women's lingerie. I stayed in the closet until one day I was visited by a fellow church member who had stopped by to discuss volunteering to help with the church's annual food drive. One thing led to another and he ended up sucking my cock and fucking my ass, after which I returned the favor. He and I have been sucking and fucking ever since.

yestermusicyestermusicover 1 year ago

Nice, concise story, could see myself in it if ever I had picked up courage to go to a gay bar

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous