Out for a Run Ch. 02

Story Info
Part two of my encounter with the mysterious Mrs E.
931 words
4.39
6.1k
7
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 09/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs E led me upstairs, her sports bra still around her waist and naked from there down. I had hoisted my shorts back up over my semi-hard dick and followed her happily, my head still woozy from the intensity of the shag we'd just had. My hand brushed against her bottom as she led me through to the bathroom, where there was a large shower cubicle with a glass door on one side and white tiled walls.

Still with her back and lovely bottom to me, Mrs E stepped into the shower and turned it on. She stood back and pulled her sports bra off over her head, which set her breasts jiggling. The water was warming up and she stepped under the spray and turned to me.

"Come on, Mr M, I need you to clean me up. I still have your spunk all over me."

I quickly got naked myself, opened the door to the shower and stepped into the steamy warmth. It was a big shower space but we were still close together and now naked, warm and wet. My cock started to harden again as we squeezed together.

Mrs E reached out and grabbed a bottle of shower gel from the shelf and handed it to me with a smile. I squeezed some onto my hand and as instructed started to massage her chest and breasts with the soapy bubbles. I could feel her nipples hardening again as my hands rubbed gently over them, cleaning off the sticky residue of cum from her body.

After a while I could stand it no longer and moved in, holding one of her breasts carefully and lowering my head to suck and nibble at her hard nipple. She gasped quietly as the hot water cascaded over us and I went to work on her breasts.

My free hand roamed over her back and down to her bottom, and round to her wet pussy. My mouth moved from breast to breast as my slick fingers explored her pussy, pushing up into the moist warmth and with my thumb brushing her clit.

Mrs E was breathing harder and panting in the steam as I finger-fucked her with increasing vigour. Her nails scratched up and down my back and she pushed her head back under the shower water. My thumb was circling her clit and I had two fingers up her wet pussy. I disengaged from her breasts and dropped to my knees in the shower, holding her body close to my chest and continuing the rhythm of fingers and thumb between her legs.

"Oh Mr M..." she sighed, running her wet hands through my hair. With my spare hand I refound her pert bottom and parted her cheeks, reaching her perineum with the tips of my fingers and starting to stroke it, circling back around her tight arsehole as my other hand continued to fuck her pussy.

All of a sudden her knees buckled as an orgasm shuddered through her. Her body slumped down a little and she stuck out a hand against the wall of the shower. As her body dropped a little, my middle finger slipped into her tight arsehole, which seemed to drive her orgasm even harder, as she threw her head back under the shower, gasped for breath and shuddered again.

I pulled my hand out and stood up, holding my body close against her and holding her as her orgasm subsided under the warm water.

After a few moments she pulled back from me and smiled.

"Right them Mr M, your turn to get clean."

She reached for the shower gel and poured some out onto her hands, and began to massage my chest and torso. Before long her soapy hands dropped to my waist and gripped my by now hard and throbbing cock. She ran her hands over my shaft and head and underneath to my aching ball sack.

"Mmmmm," she whispered in my ear "I think you've got another load of hot spunk for me there, haven't you, Mr M?"

I nodded, unable to speak as she gently pumped my cock and fondled my balls.

"I think" she said, smiling "that I want this load in my mouth. Just stay still..."

And with that she dropped to her knees, the warm shower water clearing the bubbles off my cock as she brought her face down to my groin level. She looked up at me, her wet hair framing her pretty face and brown eyes, opened her mouth and engulfed my cock head. Her hot tongue danced around the head and she slowly pumped my shaft with one hand as she worked it.

She was clearly enjoying the feel of my cock in her mouth and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came as she continued to bob her head up and down on my cock and swirl her tongue over and around the tip.

"Ahhh, I'm getting close..." I stuttered.

She took this as an invitation to speed up and to pump my cock harder. I felt my balls tighten and I twitched and groaned as the cum shot out of my cock into the waiting warmth of her mouth. Her eyes went wide and she swallowed quickly, as another hot spurt hit her tongue.

She pulled away from my cock with an audible 'pop' and stood up as I panted.

"Well Mr M, I think that's enough exercise for today. Come down when you're ready!"

And with that she stepped out of the shower, grabbed a towel and disappeared toward the bedroom.