Out for a Run Ch. 03

Story Info
The further adventures of Mr E and Mrs M.
1.2k words
4.33
4.7k
4
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 09/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bright early morning as Mrs E and I jogged down the path towards the sand dunes. We'd met on the bridle path and continued together, chatting amiably of the kid's school and mutual friends as we went along.

It had been a couple of weeks since our steamy session in the shower and though Mrs E had shown no signs of looking for a repeat, it had been playing a little on my mind in the dark watches of the night, and I had jumped at the chance of getting a bit more time together when she texted one evening, suggesting an early run the following day.

The sun was warm and the going steady as we entered the dunes, a big expanse of rough grass hills, ponds and other secluded spots. Nobody else was about this early and I dared to wonder if Mrs E had something else in mind for our morning exercise. We were both lightly dressed, though Mrs E had a fleece tied around her waist, which had the effect of pulling her blue singlet tight against her chest, accentuating her breasts under her sports bra. I had dark shorts and a white t-shirt, and something of a semi going on whenever I caught a look at Mrs E's delightful rear.

We rounded a hill and Mrs E bounded off down a seldom used path toward the coast.

"Follow me, Mr M!" She shouted, and I picked up my pace a little, following that pert arse in her purple leggings into the wooded part of the dunes. I lost her from view for a few minutes but eventually came past a big outcrop of fern and bramble into a small clearing, which had a distant view of the sea but was otherwise secluded.

In the middle of the clearing was a picnic table with benches either side of a wooden table top. To my surprise, Mrs E was leaning against it, chatting to someone I wasn't expecting to see, a mutual friend and fellow dune runner, Mr G. Taller and fitter than me, Mr G was a good guy and seeing him and Mrs E chatting left me feeling a little disappointed that the morning wasn't going to pan out how I hoped. Was I in for a surprise...

As I got closer to them, Mrs E stood up from the picnic table, dropped her fleece onto the top, and as I came alongside them, she turned to me with that smile and twinkle in her eye I recalled from our previous encounter in her house.

"Ah, my two favourite men, and I've got you both to myself!" With that she stuck out both hands and grabbed both my crotch and Mr G's at the same time. I gasped and glanced across to Mr G, who grinned. Clearly Mr G and Mrs E had bumped into each other a few times before, and now I was being brought into the party.

"I hope you don't mind, Mr M, but I can't let a good opportunity like this go past me." Mrs E said, sitting down on the bench seat and pulling Mr G and I closer by our shorts. We quickly dropped our shorts to the ground and Mrs E was immediately faced with two hard cocks. Her eyes glittered and she licked her lips as she grasped one in each hand.

"Mmmmm" she murmured, and began to work both cocks back and forward. She bobbed her head down and took the head of my cock into her mouth, rolled her tongue around it and popped it back out again, where her warm saliva helped provide some lubrication as she jerked it. Without missing a beat, she did the same for Mr G, who grunted as she raised her head back up and smiled at us both in turn, and stood up, still holding our throbbing cocks.

I reached forward and started to pull down one side of Mrs E's leggings. Mr G quickly did the same and in a few seconds she was pant-less, her dark pubic hair shining in the sun and her pussy already moist at the thought of a double dose of hard cock. With a smile she span round and climbed across the picnic table, her pert arse accessible at one end and her smiling lips at the other.

Mr G and I didn't need asking twice, and quickly took our positions. I went for the head end first, the memory of the blowjob she had given me in the shower fresh in my mind. I could see Mr G take up his stance, and ease himself into Mrs E's pussy from behind, causing her to close her eyes and groan. I put myself and my cock directly in her line of view and as she opened her eyes I put the tip of my cock to her lips, which parted hungrily to allow me in.

I was in heaven as she sucked and rolled her tongue around my hard meat, she held my shaft in one hand and went at it like a lollipop. All the while, Mr G was working up his pace and force into her pussy, and the rhythm of his thrusting was causing my cock to keep popping out of Mrs E's mouth, which was frustrating.

I decided I had to act if I wanted to come, so I gently took hold of Mrs E's hair and pulled my cock out of her grasp.

"Let's see if we can fuck you at both ends, shall we?" I said, and moved a little closer to her face. She obediently opened her mouth and I fed my cock in, deeper than before, until her nose was nestled into my pubic hair and my throbbing balls were in front of her chin. I slowly started to fuck her mouth and throat, with my balls slapping her chin as I moved. She gagged a little to begin with but I could feel her relax into it and I kept at it, enjoying the feeling of filling her small mouth to the brim with cock.

An increasing volume of grunts and noise from Mr G alerted me to the fact he was getting to his point of no return, and Mrs E obviously sensed it too as she pushed me away from her face, with my unspent cock springing free, covered in her saliva, and she shouted back

"Come on Mr G, fuck me harder! And you, Mr M - come all over my face!"

I didn't need further encouragement and began wanking my cock toward her smiling face. Suddenly her eyes went wide and she gasped and shuddered as she came on Mr G's cock, who responded with a shout as his own orgasm hit him.

Just at that moment my own come splattered out of my cock in stream, covering Mrs E's pretty face in hot white spunk.

Mr G and I collapsed onto the bench, grinning, spent and tingling. Mrs E pushed herself up from the table top and scooped some of my spunk from her face into her mouth with her fingers and looked at us both.

"Well, that was fun! What say we meet back here tomorrow morning for round 2?"