Out for a Walk

Story Info
Late night walk turns into a fun encounter.
1k words
4.33
4.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fantasy.

I'm out walking the puppy one night, and she slips her leash somehow. It's late and cold out, and I'm wandering around looking for her. My phone is about to die as I use the flashlight to try and see my worry building, watching the percentage drop quickly. 

Suddenly my phone dies, so I decide I'll just go home, hopefully my puppy comes back soon. 

As I'm heading home I hear someone behind me walking quickly, glancing back I see him, he's taller than me... dressed in dark pants and runners, a dark hoodie covering him from the cold.

He doesn't see me as he rushes towards me, until it's too late! I try to move out of his way but he barrels into me knocking us both to the ground, his heavy body landing in mine. My breath knocks from me. I stare in surprise as he starts to rise off of me and freezes.

Suddenly I feel it, his cock swelling against my pussy, pressing against his jeans as he watches me. Sliding his eyes from my purple hair to my eyes, dipping to my lips parted in shock, slowly caressing their way down to my breasts. 

Seemingly he is fascinated by the rise and fall of my heavy breasts with each gasping breath I take. It feels like eternity but I know it's only been seconds before he looks back into my eyes just as he grinds his cock into my pussy, our clothes doing nothing to keep the impression of his size from burning its way into my brain.

I gasp but before I can do more his hand suddenly covers my mouth. Clamping down quickly forcing my silence. My eyes widen as shock and surprise fade as fear and adrenaline flood my system. Frantically I squirm under him trying to break free, noticing too late that all my attempts are only serving to rub my pussy against the delicious hardness pressed against me. 

My heart racing I mentally groan to myself as I feel my pussy lips hugging the sides of his cock through my leggings, knowing I can't deny the fact that I'm currently wet enough that he can't help but feel the heat. 

Leaning down he growls in my ear. "Don't make a sound, do you understand slut?" Nodding against his hand I show my agreement. One part of me hoping he will just get up and leave, another darker part scared and excited that he won't. Releasing my mouth he immediately reaches between us and grabs my breast roughly. 

Squeezing and pinching my nipple, the pain making me gasp as another wave of heat floods my hungry cunt. Biting back a moan I shake my head, trying to clear the flood of sexual need off as I start fighting against him. Not making a sound I twist and scratch lunging up to bite his neck sharply anything to get free. 

Using my fight to his advantage he grabs my waist flipping me over to my stomach before placing one heavy palm against the back of my neck. "Don't move" he growls, using his other hand to grab my leggings and rip them down my body. 

Exposing my ass and pussy to the chilly night air, I shiver and I feel the cold licking against my swollen pussy lips, the wetness between my thighs slowly dripping out of my pussy. 

Without warning I feel his thick cock head rubbing against my pussy, dipping lightly in before trailing towards my clit. Reality settles in, this is real, it's happening, my adrenaline spikes again. I rush forward crawling to get away but too quickly he snatches me back up, dragging me back towards him before smacking my ass hard enough to rock my whole body forwards.

"I said don't move, nasty slut"  he growls out again before chuckling darkly under his breath. "Guess this gets to be a bit more fun"..... the last words have barely left his lips before he slams his cock deep into my waiting pussy. 

A cry breaks past my lips as I am stretched wide, his cock head hitting my cervix for a moment before he pulls out, only to slam inside again. I can't stop the moan that builds in my throat, his punishing rhythm only serving to feed the flames. 

His palm cracks against my ass once more upon hearing me moan triggering an orgasm deep in my cunt. "That's it, take my cock like a good little cum dump" his words filtering through my brain as my pussy clamps tight around his shaft. Never stopping he powers through, his cock dragging through my pussy lips as I shudder around him, his balls slapping hard against my clit triggering another orgasm immediately.

"That's  it, fuck, such a good slut, now!" He roars behind me slamming deeper inside me, his hard cock pressed tight against my cervix. I feel him pulse inside me. Swelling thick as he shoots load after load of hot cum deep in my pussy. 

I collapse underneath him, panting roughly from the fear and ecstacy coursing through my veins. Feeling him slowly soften as he slides out, his cum dripping from my pussy he reaches towards me and scoops it up. Before bringing his fingers to my tight asshole and shoving his cum deep inside. 

Crying out I pull away, as he chuckles. "Maybe next time I see you out alone I'll take this ass instead."  

"Yes Sir." I whisper as I lower my head. Leaning towards me he gathers me in his arms holding me tight. "Such a good little cum slut for me tonight, I almost believed that you were scared for a moment". Glancing up I stare into his warm brown eyes and grin, "That's because I was Sir", I giggle softly. 

"You really had me going for a second when you covered my mouth like that", shivers take over my body as the adrenaline fades, I feel myself getting sleepy. "Come on then silly girl, let's get you home." He helps me up and quickly pulls my leggings up chuckling at the cum dripping from my pussy. 

I know a bath is in store as soon as we get home, there always is when Sir and I play. And after I know he will cuddle me to sleep whispering how much he loves me and appreciates me, his words of encouragement and support carrying me off to bed as his arms hold me tight.