The Power of Desire Pt. 01

Story Info
Bondage and submission of those always in control.
2.2k words
4.36
14.4k
7

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica had been in the SAS for 3 years and had remained in service but only in a training capacity after a gunshot wound and being held for two weeks as a prisoner of war during a skirmish in Iraq nearly ended her life. She was able to run her own business which allowed her the freedom to work as she pleased. Her most recent assignment called for her to deliver a review, analysis and update to a prestigious combat training college on the outskirts of London. The building she was in sprawled across four floors encompassed by the misty, grey sky; the first floor containing a swimming pool for physical endurance training of instructors and trainees, the second and third floors consisted of lecture halls and the fourth floor was the office hub for instructors, receptionists, and management. The parking lot formed the entrance through a large electric gate which was manned by security staff. Behind the car park, open fields and physical training areas with monkey bars, barbed wire, mud and other gruelling activities were in place which were used to break new instructors and trainees.

Her job involved daily verbal conflict which she hated, but it was just part of the job. She liked the money and did anything it took to ensure her lifestyle needs were met. She fixed businesses and would weed out the liars and thieves. After being at the facility for three weeks fixing the dishonesty, conflicts, and staff nonsense, she had begun reviewing customer satisfaction. She read through the comments which one of the instructors had received, she found him online and saw he was previously in the Royal Marines. Every evaluation that she read was positive. His admin was atrocious but the comments from the people he had trained pushed her to give him an opportunity to explain himself before raising it to management.

She stood in her combat boots with a light jacket on, staring at the roads into the city that were growing busier in front of her, the peace of the early morning was her favourite time of the day. She sucked on her cigarette as she filled her lungs with the nicotine she was craving. Jason arrived as she exhaled the smoke through her mouth, he climbed out of his silver BMW after parking someone in, and they locked eyes for the first time. She switched hands of her cigarette, freeing her right hand for the impending handshake.

"You must be Jason, I'm Jessica, nice to meet you."

He looked her up and down, shook her hand and took a sip from his takeaway coffee, "Nice to meet you, sorry I've been slow on the emails."

"Don't worry, we've got time." She motioned her head towards his car, "Please move your car, that's not permitted on site. Safety requirements need every person to evacuate swiftly, if you're dead that person isn't getting their vehicle out of here."

She walked off and watched him get back into his car to move it. He was annoyed, he had been parking there for over 5 years. After he moved into a designated space, he headed towards the building feeling her eyes on his back. After the business of the morning was over, she walked up to him, "When you have time, we need to fix your admin."

"I, ahh. I have time now."

"Good, come with me." She walked him to her designated office space and pulled out his files, "I have reviewed all of these, every single one has deficiencies for processes not followed. I haven't raised it to management yet. What is the problem?"

"I apologize, I think it's just been my attention to detail, I'll make sure it doesn't happen going forward."

She appreciated his honesty. A week passed and their interactions were minimal but randomly flirtatious. She sat in the receptionist's office completing paperwork. In the short time she had been there she had become part of the family and furniture. She was always on site except for Sundays which she used to keep herself fit. Jason's joyful spirit walked through the door, he came up behind her and began tickling her sides. She laughed when she saw it was him and playfully resisted. He removed his hands and placed one on her shoulder, "How is Miss Difficult today?"

"She'll be a lot better if you carry on right there," she said as she placed his other hand on her shoulder, "My neck is so damn sore."

He rubbed her neck in front of the receptionist and spoke to them about trivial matters as if the neck-contact wasn't out of the norm. Jessica felt a surge of wetness soak her lacy G-string, and a lightning bolt go through her body from his touch. The receptionist was next to enjoy a few shoulder squeezes, "Normally I have to go to a strip club before I get this lucky." He removed his hands from her neck, winked at them both and continued with his day.

He was a gentleman, but even a gentleman has desires.

Jessica turned to the receptionist when he left, "What's his story?"

"Ahhh. His charm has struck again," she smiled at Jessica, finished typing her sentence and continued, "he's been here since we started. He got divorced 3 or 4 years ago and has been alone ever since. He enjoys the ladies, but he's never been in love."

"Why hasn't anything happened with you and him?"

"It did. We had a beautiful night together and I've regretted it ever since."

"Why?"

"He fucked me like a woman should be fucked. The next day when I woke up, he wasn't there. When I saw him making coffee, I went to talk to him, he went on with his life as if nothing had happened. It's taken me a long time to be in the same room as him without doing or saying something."

Later that afternoon they sat across the table from each other as Jessica verified his admin from the previous batch of trainees, "Come on Jason." She pushed an incomplete signature across the table.

His voice was dripping with sarcasm as he teased her, "Sorry Miss."

A week later Jessica sat in her office staring at the documents across her desk, sexually and professionally frustrated. She hadn't cum in weeks and work was sucking the life out of her. She was completing the final updates to a training module which was to be the first of its type at the facility. It was a twelve-week bootcamp which had one outcome: turn a human into a killer.

The ex-military man sat next to her, he flirted and wanted to fuck her, the subtle touches, the looks he gave her, everything indicated that he desired her, but he was genuinely concerned about her, "What's wrong with you today? You seem stressed, we are almost done you should be happy."

"My relationship is fucked, my life is fucked, I am not fucked, and my friends say I need a good fuck." She walked away to make herself a fresh cup of coffee.

He spoke to her back as she walked away, "I'm happy to help."

She stopped and turned around then looked into his green eyes, "Are you offering?"

"Considering you asked so nicely, I'm a gentleman, it's my duty to assist." She returned with the coffee she had gone to make, and he pulled her chair closer to him, "Now it could be a little problematic if I helped out, because you would want permanent help."

"You're that good?"

"Oh yes. What could be more problematic is you alone with me in my class, no windows, a locked door," his eyes were overcome with lust, "Very problematic."

He ran his hand over her thigh, "Let's go see if your class is ready for the next batch of trainees." She got up and lead the way.

She entered the class first and he closed the door, locking it from the inside, "Now that I have you here, what am I going to do with you?"

"What would you like to do with me?"

"I'm going to punish you for being a flirt. I'm going to punish you for making me hard while I'm at work."

"And how are you going to do that?"

"I think I'll start by putting you in handcuffs, making them extra tight," he pulled her close to him with his hand on her lower back, then running his hands down both her arms and gently forcing them behind her back, "then I'm going to tease you like you have done to me."

"Remember one thing Sir, I'm better trained than you, handcuffs would only be on if I allowed it."

He pulled them out of his desk, "Will you?"

"Maybe."

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

Her eyes were overcome with lust, "Do you want to fuck me?"

He took her wrist and loosely put the handcuff around it, "I want to do despicable things to you," he slowly turned her around, "if you want this, make it tighter."

She turned around to look into his eyes, "Why do you want me to do that when I offered that you could take my freedom?"

"Because I want to know I'm not forcing you into something you don't want," he kissed her neck, "and because there is nothing sexier than a woman who could kick my arse submitting to what I want."

She turned around, "Make them tight, so I cannot escape."

He ran his hand down her back until he reached her loosely cuffed wrists, the steel tightened as he pushed them against her wrists, "How does that feel?"

"Interesting."

He walked to his desk and pulled out a bag, "I've been waiting for this moment from the first time we met," he secured a blindfold over her eyes, "I've been wanting to have you bound at my mercy, helpless in every way." She tried to turn to face him so she could kiss him, but he repositioned her, "I didn't give you permission to move."

"I want to kiss you, Sir."

"Not yet Jessica," he put his hand down her jeans revealing how wet she was, "Mmmmm, you've been bad Jessica, I didn't give you permission to be wet."

"I'm sorry Sir."

"Where do your limits lie, Jessica?"

The question brought her out of the beautiful fantasy she had dreamed of for weeks, "What?"

"What am I allowed to do with you?"

"I thought that you would know what you wanted to do with me before this point."

He pulled on her hair causing her neck to arch backwards, "I know exactly what I want, but I want you to enjoy this and I need to know when you've had enough."

"Don't leave marks."

She heard him moving items around across the desk, "Your smart mouth has been very sexy, but very fucking annoying sometimes," he placed the ball gag in front of her mouth, "open up." She allowed him to secure it, and then she heard a padlock snap shut which locked it in place, she took a deep breath in realizing her predicament, "How does it feel to have no control over anything?" she arched her neck to the side willing him to kiss her, "Not yet, I'm not finished with you."

She felt him push her over his desk and then kick her legs apart, he began to put a chain around her ankle which made her push back and resist, "Behave Jessica, or you'll be punished," he continued to secure her ankles to the corners of the table, "Don't move, this blade will leave a mark if you flinch."

Jessica remained still as he rubbed the blade across the back of her neck, she felt him cut her clothes off and heard them land on the floor in pieces, she grunted as best she could with displeasure of her destroyed clothes.

"How long do we get to play these games Jessica?" he slid his finger inside of her which caused her to slump onto the table, "What happens if this is how I want to keep you?" he pulled his throbbing hard cock out and gently pushed it inside of her, she moaned through the gag, "Do you want me to fuck you?"

She nodded her head, he slowly thrust deeper into her, over and over, harder and harder until she exploded into orgasm. He dressed himself and whispered into her ear, "I'll get you some clothes, don't move." She tried to protest at him leaving her alone, but it was useless.

Her body was weak from the pleasure he had sent through her, the door creaked open a few minutes later, she was terrified of who it may be, "It's me, relax. I'd never let anyone see you like this." He unlocked the chains around her ankles, and then the handcuffs, she took the blindfold off and he smiled at her blissful eyes, "I wish I could keep you gagged, you're so fucking sexy like this."

He handed her the key to free the last piece of bondage, but she refused to take it and handed it back to him as an instruction that he needed to be the one to free her. He smiled at her as he unlocked it and released the buckle.

"Thank you," he whispered to her, "I needed this."

She kissed him softly on his lips and he kissed her back, pulling her into him and holding her close.

Two lost souls had just begun to find themselves...