Out in the Open

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hazport
hazport
29 Followers

He steps up behind me, his hand trailing along my lower back and then down my butt crack. I lean into him as he pushes the buttplug rhythmically into me. Together with the mental image I have just conjured up, I am getting dangerously close to the edge. I don't want him to stop. But I know I will have to step away. My breathing is quickening. Just a few more little thrusts from his fingers. My knees tremble. And another. And ...

"Oh no, you don't." His hand disappears. "You should be ashamed of yourself for even considering it."

I shake my head slowly.

"Well, you're playing a dangerous game." He takes my arm and we continue our walk.

Soon, my arousal is a constant throb. Every so often, his hands glance over my quivering body, or his words stir my horniness. He knows me so well by now that even under the mask and coat, he can tell when he needs to do something to keep me focussed on just how needy I am. If I weren't gagged, I might even throw caution to the wind and beg him to take me right here and now.

Back in the hotel, he walks me over to the reception and strikes up a conversation as he retrieves the envelope he deposited there. I try not to squirm as his fingers find the base of the buttplug again and can't decide whether I want people to see what he is doing to me or not.

Back in the room, he slips the envelope under a pillow. "You can read that later when I've freed your hands." He starts removing the mask. "Wow!" he breathes as he chucks it aside. "I've never seen you so horny before ... so beautiful."

I gaze into his eyes, registering how much he is turned on by what he sees. He removes the coat also casts it aside as he drinks in my face. His fingers whisper over my skin, heading for my bound boobs. Yet my hopes are dashed that he might remove the clamps. Soon I realise he is not removing anything else. He twirls me around and presses my shoulders onto the back of one of the heavy chairs standing at the little table.

I hear him remove his belt. "Go back to that bench in your mind's eye." His words paint a picture of how hard he already is as his trembling fingers slip a blindfold over my eyes. "Make it raw and real for both of us."

I moan as his hand swats my ass. I hone in on the scene I drank in just a short while ago. To my surprise, I easily recall several faces of the passersby. His fingers start to unravel the string of the balls as I let the park scene play out in my mind. My breath hitches as I imagine a couple staring at us, lust reflected in their eyes. Tom pulls the first ball out of me.

His other hand finds my trapped boob, kneading it softly yet ignoring the clamp. I want to beg him to yank those balls out and claim me, but all I can do is thrust my pussy into his hand and groan.

"It'll take longer if you don't hold still." He leans into me, pressing his hard-on against my thigh. "Do you remember that elderly lady walking her dog?"

I nod with a groan. She was a feisty character. I still have to decide whether she would be the one to call the cops on us in my imaginary scene or would demand Tom be even rougher with me.

"Wow, you're wet!" The last ball leaves me only to be replaced by two fingers. A shuddering sigh claims me. "Maybe it's a good thing we had those up your pussy, so you didn't leave a wet trail in the park." He is leaning over me, his lips brushing against my ear.

My response is my twitching muscles around his fingers.

"How bad do you want this?"

I groan as he pulls his fingers from me.

He chuckles. "It's a good thing you're still gagged, or you might try to trade in all those points you earned. I'd love to know what you'll do to me. But let's focus on your exhibitionistic side. Imagine that colleague of yours coming up the path."

I squeal as he slips his cock into me. I can feel myself go beet-red again. And even though my brown curls will hide that from Tom, my breathing is a dead giveaway.

Still, he continues to guide me through the vision we have created together as he starts pounding into me. It was one thing considering this whilst standing next to the bench in the park. It's quite something else, letting my imagination run away with me as he builds me up fast.

His breathing is ragged, and his cock starts to throb in me. "Who do you think would call the police on us?" he asks, whilst deep inside me. "I vote for that young couple."

I shake my head panting.

"No? Let me guess: the elderly lady?" He starts thrusting again.

My moans could be my answer. But neither of us cares to confirm. The imagery has claimed us fully as we hurtle to the point of no return.

"No, hold it!" he growls close to my ear. "Make eye contact with all those gathered around that bench in your mind's eye. Show them how horny you are. Show them how much my little one needs my cock!"

My whimper belies the humiliation and arousal coursing through me. It feels so real even though I know we're safe in the hotel room. Yet all of a sudden, this knowledge pushes all worry aside. I reposition myself to lean my elbows on the chair's back and stare blindly ahead, mentally staring each of my imaginary onlookers down, daring them to challenge what we are doing or even to join in.

Tom gasps as my muscles clamp down around him. His moans comment on the rhythmic pulsing I treat his dick to. I can feel his legs trembling. His hands flutter over my back and head for my boobs again.

Suddenly his fingers fumble the clamps, sending a pang careening through me. They try again, and this time I yelp into my gag as the clamps fall away. "Cum for me!"

It's as if the clamps were holding back my arousal. As his spasms pulse through my pussy, my orgasm gallops away with me, and my imagination offers many exquisite reactions from my onlookers. I stumble slightly, but his quivering hands hold me steady as he thrusts again.

I've never cum like this before. Although he has fucked me with much more restraints and toys in place, the mental game adds an intensity I never dreamt possible. The orgasm courses through me, expressing itself through my groans and shrieks, as well as my muscles spasming around his squirting erection. And still, the mental movie of the park bench keeps on rolling. I gasp into my gag as my imagination has my colleague hold up his phone to capture the scene.

"Wow!" Tom suddenly grunts and slumps onto my lower back. His hands knead my boobs some more as he catches his breath. "That was mind-blowing!"

I moan my agreement, still trying to rid myself of the mental images. His fingers dance from my boobs to my neck to find the edge of the tape at my jaw and slowly peel it away. My mouth suddenly feels dry as the wad of cloth falls away.

"Drink?" he pulls me into a standing position and offers a bottle to my lips. I welcome the cool fluid but almost choke when he pulls his cock from me.

"Easy there." The bottle vanishes, and the blindfold soon falls away. He turns me around and embraces me. "That was amazing, Tammy! I hadn't expected this at all! You ok?"

I nod into his shoulder, savouring the dregs of the orgasm along with his powerful embrace. "I might never look at my colleague the same way again, though," I finally mumble.

hazport
hazport
29 Followers
12