Out of Afrika Another Milestone

Story Info
Interracial sex appeals to all ages of women.
9.2k words
4.29
19.5k
20
2

Part 2 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers

*******

In the months following Maggie Miller's wedding to her Black husband, Devon, life in Hawksville seemed to take on new life. Indeed as a consequence of the end to the wild wedding which saw Maggie fucking both of his black groomsmen as well as her new husband, who did not seem to mind in the least.

The wedding itself had broken down many barriers at the formerly all-white. all-male Confederacy Country Club and the newly elected President of the club was pleased and happy. It was more than Clarissa had hoped for when she took over from the previous president who had lasted only a few months before she pushed him aside. He now had completely disappeared from the social scene of the town. Tellingly, few people even remembered his name. Many of the changes, which would have been unprecedented a few years earlier on the Board of Directors had truly advanced racial equality.

Clarissa had personally populated all committees with young, vigorous, athletic black male members and pretty much an equal number of older, interested white women who mostly could be described as 'bored wives' new to golf and interested in meeting new folks. Each member was interviewed and vetted by her committee. Then by setting the meetings for 9 pm on Friday nights at the Club, she encouraged copious amounts of liquor to be served by wait staff who all looked like they were hired for their looks. The establishment of overnight stays in spanking new rooms further encouraged a party atmosphere and increased club revenues substantially.

Maggie had discovered her passion and exclusive love of big black cock many years earlier, and now that she was the Department Head of Sex-Ed at Hawksville High, she was educating her teenage girls with that in mind. Denise her maid of honor, best friend, and former student, while only just nineteen had decided on a career path quite different than her other former high school classmates. Under the tutelage of Maggie's father, who was acting as her promoter, accountant, and business manager, Denise had decided to pursue a future in films.

She was now a porn star.

Denise had told Maggie that the latest silicone love dolls were now all the rage in Japan and other countries and that many men and women purchased the lifelike silicone young model girl dolls to play with behind closed doors. She told her best friend that the dolls were so accurate to be 'almost scary' in their perfection.

Maggie actually blushed when her friend described the doll that Maggie's father had purchased with his first commission from Denise's porn film work.

"Maggie, I know you know your father and I are very close," she said breathlessly.

"Well, the sex doll he bought has long brunette hair like mine, big breasts like mine, a tiny waist and gorgeous legs with just a tiny bit of hair, really more like fuzz on 'her' cunt. We both played with it the other day and I helped him slide his hard cock first into the mouth and then into the pussy. I am sure he would have pushed it up the rectum had he not cum like a madman!"

Maggie was speechless.

Denise continued, "The first few films I made were with a production company in Detroit. You would have loved all the black guys who wanted to work with me. The best film I made was when I took on two young black guys at once; one took me doggy style while I sucked the other guy's big cock. They were both really well hung! The director, a very hot older woman by the name of Julie said their cum shots were some of the best she had ever filmed!

"She says she wants me to work with an older lesbian, she says that scenes featuring an older woman being seduced by a much younger girl are quite erotic as long as we are all of the legal age - apparently, it is a most popular subject, and she thinks I fit the bill for any and all those categories!

"She even told me that when I am older I should learn filmmaking and editing as I could be a director like her, and there is a pile of money to be made doing that."

Maggie stuttered, "But, but, you have not been with a girl, have you?"

"Of course I have, and I loved it. Girls take their time, they know exactly how to seduce you and you both can have multiple orgasms together. It is awesome!

"It was a married woman in Detroit who is in her thirties, and who is doing porn on the side, who introduced me to anal sex with a girl. When she kissed, licked, and sucked my anus, and then pushed her tongue deep into my ass I thought I was in heaven. I had a huge orgasm! Oh, Maggie, you would love it!"

Maggie was overwhelmed with all this news and when Denise said she was auditioning and applying for the lead role in the new Rhino Industries sponsored film division in Hawksville she changed the subject and went back to her high school class. She did note that her panties were soaked. She liked having guest speakers in her classroom, as it was a terrific time saver for the teachers. Perhaps Denise could speak to some of her classes? She made a note to follow up.

*******

Ma'Bill took the call from Mr. Miller and slotted an appointment to interview the girl, Denise, to apply to appear in the first Rhino 'adult' film. He had been swamped with applications and was in a poor mood to add more applicants. However, he remembered meeting Mr. Miller, the father of the bride at Maggie's wedding, and he did him a favor by accepting the 19-year-old's application. He vaguely remembered having sex with Denise, when she visited the Rhino Shop looking for bridesmaids' dresses, but he also remembered fondly that he had been preoccupied with the 27-year-old Delores, a white wife who had just been married herself. He had spent the weekend with her after the wedding fucking her in every position possible so many times he lost count. She could not get enough of his cock, and now she called him daily. He was stressed out.

He decided he would give Denise five minutes, max.

Ma'Bill was, however, delighted to have his old friend and the former Head of Public Relations for Rhino Industries, Seydou Keto rejoin him temporarily to help in launching the film project. As one of the original founders of Rhino, Seydou had come from South Africa with CEO Oscar Botha's merry band of entrepreneurs and was now a very wealthy man who was enjoying semi-retirement on his massive farm in the country and devoting his talents to his growing portraiture and photography business.

Denise spent most of the day at the salon. When she was finished she looked stunning. Her hairdresser said she had never seen Denise look so radiant or sexy. Every detail from head to toe was perfect. At age 19, some girls would be intimidated by the interview process, but not Denise. She had come a long way from the time when she had been taken to Barbados by her parents as a special treat for her eighteenth birthday and then innocently wondered why ever her mother would go out alone on a boat with four young Bajan black men.

Her acting experience in Detroit had prepared her for what was to come. She wanted the job in Hawksville as she did not want to be constantly traveling. She remembered Ma'Bill from Maggie's wedding and she was prepared to fuck him or anyone else it took to get what she wanted. Luckily she articulated these feelings beforehand to Mr. Miller who coached her to think about her approach differently.

Seydou met them at Rhino's Head Office and asked Mr. Miller to be seated. Seydou was stunned by the appearance of the latest girl. The clattering of fingers on office keyboards ceased as dozens of employees stared at the vision of sexy loveliness. Denise wore skin-tight black leather pants and white boots to her knees. The top was white, almost see-through, and low cut so that her big breasts were emphasized. Over the past year, since her eighteenth birthday, her breasts had grown and now exceeded her wildest expectations to a full firm size double D cup. This day she wore just support, but not a bra under her full bust allowing her nipples exposure to the silk blouse material. The leather pants were so tight he could see the crack in her gorgeous ass.

On Mr. Miller's advice, she decided to play it cool, and not let Ma'Bill dominate the process.

He was seated.

She bent over Ma'Bill's desk and gave him a long look down her front, putting her hand out to shake his.

"Good afternoon Mr. Ma'Bill, it is wonderful to see you again."

She took the lead answering questions before they were asked by explaining where she had been for the past six months and how well her career was doing. She continued to describe her films shot in Detroit and handed him copies of them.

Used to being in charge, this time it was Ma'Bill's turn to be flummoxed.

She continued, "I worked with an awesome porno film director, a woman by the name of Julie. Did you know the best porn films are mostly all now being directed by women and she is the best of the best? I would recommend you bring her in from Detroit to work with us.

"It seems that the best, or at least the most popular and thus best selling, porn movies made actually build with a plot and then the seduction arouses the mostly men who buy and watch. If you just do the suck and fuck scenes, well, any idiot can film that."

Ma'Bill was impressed.

He and his key advisors had been thinking along the same lines.

She continued, "Also, I would politely ask for a quick decision on all of the points covered on my resume and covering letter, as I have also had a serious expression of interest from Los Angeles and, of course, the owners in Detroit desperately want me to return."

She opened her valise and slid the very professionally prepared package across the table.

Ma'Bill reached for the Rhino TV controller, but before he could activate it she said, "Unfortunately there won't be time for that now. You don't need me to audition, you have had me in the past when I was younger. I know you are busy and decisions have to be made. Mr. Miller, my agent, promoter, and accountant is outside and we will await your decision.

"I apologize for not having a current portfolio of photographs, but should you hire me, we will get that rectified immediately for your public relations people and for marketing purposes.

"I can't tell you how excited I am to be considered as your star in this start-up venture.

"And, don't worry, I can dress and act older than my nineteen years if that's what the role requires. I can and will do anything!"

Ma'Bill was dumbstruck by the professionalism and he could not take his eyes off her. He was mesmerized by her beauty, his cock thickened under the desk and he knew if Oscar interrupted the girl would soon be lost to him. That had happened with the Swedish blonde bombshell, Ingrid, and Ma'Bill was determined not to repeat that mistake.

"Thank you, Denise, that was most professional. If you could just relax for a moment I will meet with the CEO to discuss your application, I will have my assistant bring you whatever you would like and I will be right back."

He stood to leave and Denise glanced at his crotch, fondly remembering his as the first big black cock she had experienced.

"Oh yes, Mr. Ma'Bill, and please give my kind regards to Mr. Oscar."

Ma'Bill went to a quiet room.

How did she know about the Rhino TV hypnotic effect on women? Had she learned that from him?

Was he careless that day in the Rhino Store? Would she expose the 'game' the black executives had all had been 'playing with' white wives, some white girlfriends, and especially most of their white female employees? Especially the married women.

Ma'Bill was sweating profusely as he opened the envelope.

Thankfully, Oscar was out of his office and not expected back. He just needed another director to sign off on the hire. Thank heavens Seydou was in the office. He would sign it, probably without looking at the details. He was an outside director now, since his early retirement. But his opinion still counted.

Ma'Bill was shaking as he read her list of requirements.

One after the other: a generous clothing allowance, a huge salary per picture, she would retain ownership of her pictures, a company car; benefits all paid entirely by Rhino and on and on the list went. Oscar would have a fit, but Ma'Bill saw no other choice, he signed the sheet. He then summoned Seydou, who reviewed Denise's paperwork before he commented, "Ma'Bill, Denise is a superstar; you could put her at the top of any list. She will be awesome; I think we should give her what she wants. Don't worry, take it from me Oscar will agree."

As Seydou showed their newest employee out, Denise innocently asked about where to find an excellent photographer. When Seydou offered his services, she giggled and hugged him.

"I am so happy; I can't wait to pose for you!" Seydou Keto quietly gave her his card and booked an appointment. The hug had left him with his cock as hard as a rock.

He recommended they meet at his farm in the country, where they would enjoy privacy.

He smiled as they agreed to set up an appointment very soon.

Seydou returned to the photography studio which was labeled the 'Public Relations Department' and was located in a small building off to itself. Of course, it was not the PR Department at all, but the film stage and studio created to produce high-definition adult films.

It was equipped with the latest technology and top quality Nikon and Leica equipment and was linked electronically to the techies inside the main building which gave him access to hundreds, if not thousands of hours of secret sex films taken of clients under the influence of the Rhino TV spell. They even had the obnoxious arrogant Governor and his European wife on film for heaven's sake!

Seydou observed how quickly the place was turning into a first-class sound and film stage. He was pleased.

Slipping into his small but efficient office, with one-way glass and comfortable couch which was a recommendation of Oscar's who felt that Seydou might indeed require a 'casting couch' he let his thoughts wander as he relaxed. His comely assistant, a young black girl of Barbadian descent who obviously was of mixed heritage, smiled as she brought him coffee. He was pleased with how quickly she was learning the digital photography field. What pleased him most was she had something you cannot teach, a great eye for composition. He smiled as he eyed her ass leaving his office; she was also sensational in bed.

Seydou enjoyed the quiet luxury of his office and reflected on how it was that he got to this point in his life. The hurly-burly of founding Rhino Industries with Oscar, and later with Ma'Bill was incredibly busy but the three men never had a disagreement or raised voices. However, it was assured from day one that Oscar would be CEO. His Harvard MBA education almost guaranteed that and the two other men were happy to support him. The years that followed were of such incredible success monetarily and professionally that Seydou could hardly believe it.

He joined the Confederacy Country Club as one of its first black members [some of whom referred to it laughingly as the "Cunt-ry" Club] and had the good fortune of meeting and playing with Rush, a New York-educated tax lawyer who really made an effort to include the new black member, and when he found out that he was a founder of Rhino Industries, soon became a key legal and professional advisor and close friend of Seydou's.

It was through Rush that he was introduced to the idea of purchasing a farm property as a country retreat and also as a tax-efficient investment. It was through Rush, and later his much younger wife, Rosie, a lovely southern girl, that he was accepted in the circles of the white neighbors in the country club set.

Seydou was proud of his property; he invested hundreds of thousands to bring it up to, and better, standards than many of the other properties around his vicinity.

He became a fixture at weekend parties and to the question of 'why aren't you married?' he always answered the same thing, "When I was younger I devoted myself to growing our business, and now that I am older, I enjoy playing the field."

The answer always prompted the same results, men were inclined to talk business and this gave him the opportunity to promote his beloved Rhino Industries, and women relaxed and sometimes treated the answer as an opening to flirt with the handsome, tall, elegantly dressed, highly educated, quiet and confident black man.

He did not discourage either.

Being black in an intensely rich white community, he smiled to himself as if you can describe dozens of 200-acre farms as a 'community,' he was very very careful around the married white women and especially around their daughters. He would always be polite and show interest in them by looking directly into their eyes and paying rapt attention to their topic of conversation. If they looked back if they reached out and touched his arm if they flirted, if they hugged him on arrival or departure, or both, he made sure it was always in front of the other attendees. He was smart. He was careful. If he ended up in one of their beds it was always at their behest. And the word spread amongst the wealthy former private school girls that he was 'awesome' and 'hung like a horse.'

When he was afforded the opportunity of making love to an enthusiastic, aroused white wife, she would not be disappointed. In fact, she would sometimes whisper to some of her closest woman friends that she had never experienced such orgasms. He was quietly building a modest cadre of wives who had far too much money, lots of free time on their hands, and who enthusiastically gave him what he truly loved: passionate sex with sexy white women.

Seydou always talked about his 'new project' that of professional photography.

When it became known that he had his own studio, a pretty young female assistant, and many very happy customers, the word spread, and he became quite busy.

A turning point came when Rosie booked him to do a portrait of her as a surprise gift for Rush's 75th birthday. He was extra careful around Rosie, as she flirted outrageously with him. Naturally, he desired her but would never hurt Rush, whom he looked upon as his white brother. It was a lovely fall day, and Rosie brought several outfits which she remarked made her look 'like a true southern gal.' She laughed and hugged him. His assistant was off that day. He hugged her back, his arms around her back, his hand briefly landing on her bra strap. She giggled, "If we keep hugging we'll never get the photos taken!."

He asked her to sit down and relax. He poured her a nice rum and fruit juice drink.

She crossed her long beautiful legs, her skirt rising up her thighs. She made no move to pull it down. He said, "What is your ultimate goal, in other words if you close your eyes what do you see in the portrait for Rush?"

She smiled, "I want to look sexy, but not cheap, available for loving, to make Rush proud and want to take me to bed."

He continued, nonplussed, "Is the portrait to hang in your bedroom or elsewhere in the house?"

"Let me worry about that."

Over the next hour, he photographed her in various poses; formal, sexy, and one in just her bra and negligee. She seemed to want to tease him, and she had the desired effect of making him work fully aroused, which he did not hide from her. In keeping with his self-imposed strict rules, he would not make the first move, and when she didn't either, he was actually quite relieved that she hadn't.

His assistant, June, was coming early the next morning to help with the production of the photos, after which she would undoubtedly join him in bed. The sexy young woman had learned well growing up on the beaches in Barbados, and she seemed to be in a constant state of sexual arousal.

*******

Oscar Botha had taken a long lunch to meet with the CCC President, Mrs. Clarrisa Johnson. They had not spent much time together, and apart from an uncharacteristic deep kiss at Maggie's wedding, had never even touched each other. Oscar wanted to seduce her. Oscar wanted her to be his latest conquest and give her the fucking she deserved from the CEO of Rhino to put her in her place.

wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers