Out of Afrika Another Milestone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers

As he walked briskly to his small apartment over the garage T.J. could not help but notice the white limousine waiting. He approached the car and the large black driver put down the window. He volunteered the information to T.J that he often drove for Mr. Keto as 'he had white women stashed all over the place.' T.J. did not comment, he simply bade the man a good night.

He smiled, that was useful information indeed. Mr. Keto would not be a regular visitor. Now that Mrs. Rosie had been introduced to big black cock it would not be long until she craved more. And he was right there, available to her needs. He would be sure to help her in any way he could. Very carefully and very privately. His timing had to be perfect.

He smiled as he climbed the stairs. It had been quite an evening.

*******

A few days later Denise arrived at the studio in the country estate for her appointment with the photographer, Seydou Keto, and his assistant June. After an early morning run and shower together, the duo anxiously awaited. Both were sexually aroused. Both wondered silently what would occur. Seydou wanted June to be in some of the photos with Denise. The obvious attraction of shooting a white girl being seduced by a black girl was on his mind.

Denise walked in with a valise.

Even casually dressed in tights, boots, and a crop top, she exuded sexual tension.

June greeted her with a hug. Denise kissed her on the mouth.

June took her valise and put it on the bed. When Denise turned to greet Seydou, June came up behind her and cupped her big breasts with her black hands under her crop top. Denise turned her head and the two women French kissed, their lips locked their tongues probing each other's open mouths.

Seydou's hands and fingers worked his camera, changing exposures, capturing close-ups, and pulling back for wide angles, the motor drive whirring. He was delighted, he didn't even need to ask the girls, they just made out on their own. They both obviously loved girl-on-girl. Clearly, Denise had not had sex for a while.

He would not disturb what was happening, his job was to capture the unfolding scene in front of him. He had to work with an erection again, but he was used to that, and it would come in handy later when he did black cock sucking shots. That would be later, much later. He had booked her for a three-hour session. It was starting beautifully.

He thought of Rosie and how she enthusiastically sucked his cock while her husband watched and filmed. He would leave anything further to Rush. Experience told him not to change anything in their relationship. He was also entering a frantically busy time with the Rhino project, his bookings for the high school girls' graduations, and just regular referrals, plus the many white women who needed constant care and attention.

This was not about him, he reminded himself. It was time to concentrate on making Denise a huge film star.

Denise moaned as June licked, sucked, and nibbled on one of her engorged large nipples and then the other. Neither of the girls paid any attention to where they were or who was with them, they were lost in their own world of giving and receiving intense pleasure to each other. June pulled down the front of Denise's tights and lightly moved her hand between the thighs of the 19-year-old beauty. Denise encouraged her, talked dirty to her, and asked her for a finger fuck. June complied with first one finger then two as she expertly pushed her manicured fingers deep into Denise's soaking wet pussy.

The two beauties, one white, one black, lost in the throes of passion had forgotten completely that they were being photographed.

Denise, the budding porn superstar was on fire.

The young black girl knelt in front of her and started kissing her pussy. Her tongue delved into the pink folds and found the elusive clitoris, Denise was soaking wet as she furiously tried with June's help to get her boots and tights off. She staggered backward and fell on the bed. June was on her in seconds. Now she had her face buried in Denise's lovely pussy and her eyes opened to view the older girl's pink, puckered anal ring. She licked down to it. She rimmed her tongue around and around and pushed slightly inside.

Denise had a loud orgasm. She squirted uncontrollably,

The two women slowly untangled from each other as Seydou quietly waited for the next shot to present itself. He was a patient man.

June got up and put on a pair of impossibly short white pants. Denise stirred, her long hair a mess as June motioned her to come to the makeup area. Denise sat while the younger girl prepped her for the next round of photos, repairing her makeup and half stroking, half combing her beautiful long black hair. A quick effort with the curling iron resulted in her hair falling over her shoulders in ringlets like all the sexy girls were now wearing their hair. She looked younger than her nineteen years.

None of the three heard tires on the gravel outside as a car with his next appointment pulled in.

Seydou waited. The whirring of the overhead fan was the only sound in the room.

Denise wore only her red silky, lacy half bra, barely concealing her nipples.

Her body was still slightly flushed from June's marvelous lovemaking, her face a warm pink. Seydou had never seen a woman as beautiful. Still, he waited.

June had Denise sit on a white plush chair and take the camera from Seydou. Without a word he walked over to Denise and stood in front of her. Effortlessly, she reached out and pulled his pants off. He was naked except for his horn-rimmed glasses, as he looked down on the most spectacular cleavage he had ever seen.

She took her time, mindful of the building eroticism.

His cock was thickening but still hanging in all its black glory. June was ready.

The mother, Mrs. Adore, and her daughter Missy walked into the room. They stood beside each other in shock at the scene, the topless young black female photographer, the white, busty beauty just in her bra, and the black man they had come to see, totally naked and barely acknowledging their presence.

Mrs. Adore looked at her watch. They were an hour early. Missy, who had just turned nineteen stood beside her. They both knew that should leave but as Denise ran her manicured fingernails on the underside of the expanding big black cock they were rooted to the spot.

The older white woman had never seen a black man naked, and it was soon obvious what her girlfriends often talked about. Denise smiled at them and turned her head, her wet lovely lips now just inches from her target. One hand lightly held Sey's cock while the other cupped his big black balls. She had purchased a cheap set of wedding rings that appeared most expensive. It was the first trick she had learned in Detroit at her first film shoot. Men, older men were turned on by the thought that the females were married. She did not disappoint.

Mrs. Adore had been brought up in a strict household where things like sex were never discussed. She was a virgin on her wedding night and the whole experience of having sex with her new husband she viewed as repugnant. She did it only when he insisted and when she got pregnant with her daughter that was the end of their sex life completely.

Denise leaned in, licking her lips; Missy's heart was pounding in her chest. Denise kissed the cockhead and looked up directly at Missy and smiled. Their eyes locked and as June took pictures Denise took the older black man's big black erection in her mouth.

Missy's panties got wet, her mother was breathing heavily and watching intently.

So this is what her friends meant by 'giving head' she thought as her eyes could not leave the scene as Denise's head bobbed up and down, sucking, licking its full length, and then sucking more. To be sure, Denise loved sucking off black men, the bigger the cock the better.

Mrs. Adore was astounded, confused and her only thought was that they must leave. Paramount in her mind was that her husband must never find out. She put her hand on her daughter's arm to lead her away out of the door but Missy was having none of it, she pulled her arm away from the contact and firmly stood her ground. Still confused as to what to do next her mother decided to slip out into the car, her head was spinning with the scene unfolding in front of her. She sadly accepted and thought to herself that her daughter was now old enough to make her own decisions and she didn't need to be governed by her mother's strict upbringing.

Missy's hands went to her crisp white blouse and she started undoing her buttons, even though she didn't know why she loosened her blouse. She was not a big girl and was slow to mature, so even at 19 she only was a B cup. She fingered her nipples and June photographed her. She put her hand up under her short kilt and pulled aside the thong she wore underneath. June did not miss her stroking herself as the camera and motor drive went from one scene to the other.

Missy moved closer. Her mother had left.

Seydou watched her approach even though his eyes looked closed.

He would let it play out as he always did; Missy was a special surprise that was just good fortune smiling down on him as it always seemed to do.

She was now just a few feet from Mr. Keto. Denise reached out and took Missy's hand.

Denise took her mouth off Sey's cock and kissed Missy, a warm wet open-mouthed kiss that surprised, shocked, and excited her. While Missy's mouth was still open, Denise put Sey's hard cock right in Missy's mouth, pushing her head forward to please the black man. Missy caught on very quickly and loved the taste, the thrill of his hardness, and her saliva ran out of her mouth nearly out of control.

Watching the scene unfold June was going crazy with lust, her earlier orgasms with Denise now forgotten. Seydou looked down at the two teens sucking him off and could not hold back. He filled Missy's virgin mouth with spasm after spasm of black seed. She swallowed as much as she could. June put down the camera and pushed her fingers deep into Missy's cunt, bringing the young girl to a crashing orgasm.

June was used to fucking Sey. On slow days they often slept together. She smiled to herself at the use of the term 'slept together' - there was never any sleeping - there was just sucking and fucking. He was fifty and she was nineteen and she couldn't care less about his age. He was a great fuck and he knew it. And so did she.

*******

Somehow an edited version of the photographs ended up on the Rhino Industries website. Before Denise had shot a single frame of Rhino film she had become a huge porn star. The company was swamped with orders.

Ma'Bill listened intently at a Board meeting as Oscar claimed credit for hiring Denise as if it was all his idea. Oscar was already preparing his run to be Governor. Ma'Bill and Seydou simply smiled at each other and exchanged knowing looks. He would make a great politician.

********

END

********

wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers