Out of Afrika Another Milestone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarissa had agreed to meet for lunch, as Oscar had been pestering her about, but was too wily to meet at the Rhino Gentlemen's Club, or at her beloved Confederacy Country Club. If tongues were going to wag about her meeting Oscar it would be in a neutral location. It was a restaurant where many of the society ladies, all white women, of course, took lunch.

To make a point with the most powerful businessman, some said in the entire state, she decided to be ten minutes late. Since her husband had completely encouraged her to sleep with Igoro, her black teenaged lover, she no longer cared if other people knew. She had asked Igoro to drive her to the restaurant in her white Mercedes, and as she had hoped, Oscar was waiting for her at the door. She leaned over to kiss Igoro, a lover's French kiss that Oscar could not avoid seeing.

Her dress rose up on her legs as the sports car door was opened by an attendant, who saw a flash of her pink panties. She tipped him generously. The dress was a lovely coral color and emphasized her full bust. She went into full cockteaser mode, much to Igoro's amusement. He knew she would be his at the end of her little game and suppressed his hard cock as he watched her flirt with Oscar Botha CEO of Rhino.

"It is lovely to see you, my dear Oscar," she purred sweetly. "We finally get to share lunch and trade our ideas about the Country Club." She gave him a brief hug, long enough to let him feel her ample breasts pushing into his chest, but not an inappropriate amount of time for the President of the Club to spend hugging one of 'her' Directors.

*******

Maggie hurried to her parents' home right after school. Her heart was pounding hoping they were both out. She wanted to 'accidentally' find the love doll that Denise had mentioned. When she found 'the girl' in her old room, sitting on a chair in her former clothes closet, she was stunned. Maggie actually reached out and touched the beautiful doll's hand. It was so realistic. The 'girl' was dressed in a most revealing schoolgirl outfit. 'She' was very busty, and Maggie squeezed one of 'her' breasts. It was full, firm, but not too firm, and she actually was sure she felt the nipple swell and harden. Maggie hatched a plan: she would ask her father when her mother was not home if she could take 'Bambi' to school. Bambi would become a wonderful teaching aid for her Sex-Ed classes.

*******

Seydou was relieved when Rosie was very pleased with the portraits of her. She decided to frame two photographs, a formal one for their drawing-room, and the very sexy one for wherever Rush wanted it hung. Rosie was over the moon happy and insisted on a generous 'tip' for Seydou which he was almost embarrassed to receive.

Rosie invited Seydou to the 75th birthday party for his friend. It was to be a formal, catered, dinner in their home for naturally seventy five of their closest friends and work colleagues. His work would be on display for the richest and most influential citizens of Hawksville.

In a playful gesture, Seydou bought a new white tuxedo. He thought that by wearing white his deep blackness would be emphasized against the mundane black tuxes worn by the white men. A week later he entered the massive estate that Rush and Rosie called their 'farm' and smiled to himself, thinking that even the English aristocracy would be jealous of the place.

Initially, he thought that perhaps the white tuxedo might make him stand out too much, but once he had a glass in his hand and was surrounded by lovely white wives who flirted and craved his attention, he knew it was the right decision and was totally relaxed.

One young wife of about age thirty actually propositioned him, offering to 'suck your big black cock.' She was clearly tipsy. He responded, "How do you know it is big, my dear?"

She said, "Why don't you come into a bathroom with me and let me decide?"

Thankfully before things became too embarrassing Rosie appeared by his side and rescued him.

She told him he was to sit between her husband and herself at the huge dinner table and would be expected to say a few words. As Rosie spoke, she reached out and rubbed his arm. Her dress was spectacular, with a deep, low front emphasizing her big breasts. He tried not to look.

She flirted, "It is ok to look Seydou; I wore this for you especially, I want you to have a wonderful evening, and anyway you have seen me nearly naked, which I have told some of my very jealous girlfriends...

"When everyone has taken their leave, Rush would like to show you where he hung his 'special' photo of me!

"He also has a nice surprise for you; I hope you will like it."

She moved on, glancing back over her shoulder, catching him looking at her rear end, and smiled radiantly.

He was glad he had arranged a limo, a white one, naturally, as his arrival had made quite the impression and it looked like it was going to be quite the party. Seydou was delighted to see a few other black men and couples sprinkled among the mainly white crowd, most of whom he assumed was Rush's clients.

He did indeed sit between his host and hostess, her perfume and closeness, her very low cut dress and the constant touching of his arm and occasionally his leg, aroused him no end. When Rosie noticed the thirty-year-old wife taking another black man by the hand she pointed it out, put her hand on his leg again and leaned across Seydou to her husband, and said, "Darling, it looks like your friend Elizabeth is up to her old tricks once again."

They all laughed. Rosie's hand was inches from Seydou's hard cock. He shifted in his seat and giving him a knowing smile she withdrew and the hand reappeared on the table pointedly displaying her fabulous wedding rings which must have cost a fortune. Throughout the meal, they flashed in the candlelight to emphasize her beauty and her status.

It was time for the speeches.

Warm generous applause greeted Seydou's remarks as he thanked Rush, and later Rosie, for welcoming a black African into their community. A few of Rosie's friends exchanged knowing looks. At age 45 and looking 35, the subject of her marrying a man who was now 75 had come up often in social circles.

His portraiture of the glamorous society wife was dramatic and all rose to show their appreciation of the work.

The unveiling of the portrait marked the end of the evening and the guests gave their thanks and farewells and began the exodus toward the exit of the banqueting room.

Seydou, who was most observant, as you would expect, noted that some of the black male guests were leaving with unattached white women, probably lonely white wives whose husbands were away. He smiled to himself; times were changing in Hawksville, and quickly.

Their departure signaled the time to reveal the promised surprise.

When the door closed behind the last guests, Rosie took Seydou's arm and pressing her ample bust against it once again as she led him to a large modern painting hung alone on one feature wall. It was huge. Rush touched a button on the side of it and the wall silently moved to the side, exposing an elevator.

Was this the surprise?

The elevator was designed primarily for two people, but the three of them entered.

It was cozy. Her perfume was erotic. She kissed her husband, long and deep. He fondled her breasts. Seydou looked on with a sense of bewilderment and desire. Was it a threesome in the offing? Was that the surprise?

The elevator opened into the most feminine master ensuite Seydou could ever imagine. A huge photograph over the bed of Rosie on their honeymoon captured her nearly naked on a Caribbean beach. Everywhere he looked was pink and white.

Rosie disappeared into her huge dressing room.

Rush led Seydou across the room into his dressing room. It was bigger than most family rooms and very masculine. The two men sat in overstuffed brown leather chairs.

Rosie came out of her dressing room, her heart was racing, she was dressed exactly as she had been in the 'sexy' photo.

As she passed by a soft knock came on the door.

Without thinking she opened the door. It was T.J., the new waiter who had just joined their staff having graduated from the black college in town.

T.J. spoke: "Oh I am sorry, Ma'am I will come back."

His eyes drank in the vision of loveliness in front of him.

Her face flushed, she replied: "Oh, no T.J. it is fine, I was just changing, it is no bother."

Whether it was the wine or the sexual flirtations earlier, or the presence of the tall, handsome, very fit, very young black man standing so close to her, she felt her nipples throb and become erect. He was staring at her breasts when he said, "That is a lovely gold cross you are wearing Ma'am."

She blushed and stammered, "It was a gift from my husband when I started to attend services at The Church of The Black Staff, are you familiar with it?"

She reached out and touched his muscular arm. He smiled, his black soft features lighting up as his white teeth shined in the gloom.

"Yes Ma'am my daddy has taken me there for years."

She turned to let him pass by, "The men are in the room to the left, you may bring them their drinks."

He did so, slowly so that his arm brushed her big breasts and nipples.

She returned to her dressing room.

What was she thinking? Heavens, he was less than half her age.

She was fully aroused.

Rush looked up as the waiter appeared as if by magic with two snifters of brandy on a gleaming silver tray. At the end of the dressing room hanging over a central chest of drawers, between two massive clothes closets was the second portrait of Rush's wife, she was dressed in the sheer pink short babydoll negligee, she looked stunning.

T.J. set the tray down on a small table all the while taking a long look at the photograph, before silently leaving the suite. At the door, he closed the huge oak door, leaving it open just a tiny crack.

Rush spoke first, "Sey, when you took the special shots of Rosie with her removing her blouse, of her in her bra and no panties, and especially of her in just the negligee with her nipples hard and thick, did you have any feelings for her? I mean did you get aroused?"

"Yes, in fact, I certainly did Rush.

"She is gorgeous, as you know, and I let her take command of the photoshoot to be photographed as she wished. I find that when I let a woman act out her inner feelings that often happens. In fact, with some of the girls that I work with, especially ones I photograph for the first time they often disrobe voluntarily, partially at least, even though their mothers ask them not to. It is a strange phenomenon!"

Rush pondered the answer and continued, "Well, you certainly are to be commended for not letting things get out of hand for not taking advantage of my dear wife, however, tonight is different and Rosie and I have planned for her to give you a special gift."

At that moment Rosie entered, her big breasts swaying slightly. Her nipples were already aroused thick and obvious. She was dressed exactly as she had when he photographed her.

"Rosie, please sit on Sey's lap and give him your thank you present as we agreed upon."

Rosie did as she was told and put her arms around Sey's neck and kissed him deeply, just as she had earlier done with her husband. As Sey returned the deep French kiss she lowered the straps of the negligee.

She was topless save thin white support under her full breasts. Rush came over and stood alongside the chair, took his friend's hands in his, and put them on his wife's chest. Her nipples were hard and thick against the black hands.

"Take her to bed, my friend." Rush's voice was a lust-filled whisper, "while I watch."

Seydou didn't have to be asked twice.

Rosie was massaging his erect cock through the tuxedo pants, their lips locked together with their tongues dancing in total passion. Rosie moaned. Rush slipped over to the doorway and dimmed the main lights, neither of the two new lovers even noticed.

Sey had wanted this woman for weeks, months in fact, but he knew she was off-limits. Rosie had wanted sex for so long she was trembling. Rush could no longer get an erection. Rush could not take the miracle erection pills as they conflicted with other medications he was on. They had talked long and hard about the dilemma. They had tried toys. Only one had a fairly decent result. It was a black cock dildo she bought at the Rhino women's department. Rosie had brought home dozens of proofs of the photo session. Rush wanted to know how Sey had gotten her to disrobe and appear in front of him nearly naked. She confessed it was her idea. She had purchased the babydoll sheer see-through pink negligee and pushup revealing red half-bra. She told her husband she wanted to fuck Seydou. There was nobody else there. His assistant was off. Nobody would ever know. Seydou had been sorely tempted, but he abstained because of his friendship with her husband. Rush was honored, but as the sexual tension built up at the party his mind was racing. When they saw the young white wife disappear with a black stranger and not return he had decided to provide his wife to someone just a little older, but 25 years younger than he. Someone he could trust; Someone with the energy and sexual drive to satisfy his younger wife who needed it badly. He decided that Seydou was that someone. That much was very obvious. He made the suggestion to Rosie and she was thrilled to agree.

Rosie stood and pulled Sey up led him to her bed where she knelt in front of him.

She unzipped Seydou's tuxedo pants while he stripped off his jacket, black bow tie, and formal shirt. Pearl studs flew onto the plush white carpet. He kicked off his black patent leather shoes, just as she managed to get his pants down.

Sey stood in his black briefs which were stretched to the limit. Her hands shaking, Rosie reached for the waistband as she looked at her husband. Seydou's huge cock sprang out into her small white perfectly manicured hands. She gasped, her mouth suddenly full of saliva.

Rush gasped. He had never before seen an enormous, perfectly straight, fully erect 11-inch black cock. Rosie took it in both her hands, her mouth open, her tongue nervously licking her lips. Rush's heart was pounding. It was really going to happen. For some inexplicable reason, Rush felt his own cock get hard. Rosie kissed Sey's cock. She opened her mouth and took the black cockhead in her wet willing white mouth. Stroking with both hands and sucking, she took as much cock in her mouth as possible. Time stood still. For what seemed an eternity Rush watched his wife kiss, stroke, lick, and nurture her lover's cock over the piss slit and balls and the area behind his balls that she knew to be very sensitive. She had never done that for Rush, but she was overcome with desire. She would do anything for Seydou, her Adonis.

He lifted her gently, effortlessly, and sat her on the end of the bed. He knelt in front of her and kissed her clit and ran his tongue between the lips of her secret love hole. He put her legs over his shoulders and licking furiously found her g-spot and brought her to her first of many orgasms. Finally, she lay back and opened her legs and he brought his cockhead to her cunt, she helped him by pulling the head into her body. He moved gently, pushing and then removing it not quite all the way.

She cried out, "Oh my God, Seydou, fuck me, push your gorgeous cock in deeper, deeper, my husband is watching, do me, fuck me, for heaven's sake don't stop, harder, deeper, make me cum again."

Rush had his own cock in his hand, never before had he seen a scene like this, never had he seen his wife suck another man's cock. Never had he even seen a black cock.

Outside the doorway, the waiter had returned. The rest of the staff had all departed for the night, he gambled and pushed the huge door open an inch. He now had a perfect view of the woman of the house, Mrs. Rosie being fucked by their black friend, while her husband watched and took pictures. The scene made T.J. as hard as he had ever been in his life.

Rush approached the bed. Several times he was very close to orgasm but at the last second, he stopped stroking himself. He wanted to save himself. He started masturbating again.

Rosie never screamed with sexual excitement for him, never talked dirty for him, this was a side of her he did not know existed. Her white legs wrapped around Seydou she spoke to her husband.

"Look, darling, you can see his big cock totally pounding into me, God this is so fucking hot. I can see you masturbating, that is good, you are excited watching me. Bring your cock over and put it in my mouth and let me suck you off. Aaaah Yesss Sey - don't stop God you are soo fucking big."

Rush did as she asked and she half blew him half stroked his cock until he came in his wife's mouth as she continued to fuck her black lover.

She swallowed.

From the doorway T.J. silently masturbated his own big black cock, his eyes riveted on the scene unfolding in the bedroom.

Rush was astounded at the ability of his black friend to bring his wife to one screaming orgasm after another. His eyes were riveted on the big black cock stretching his wife's pussy. Now in the famous doggie position, his white pretty southern wife looked into her husband's eyes and she smiled.

Did Rush remember earlier that night, how long ago? Two hours? When Rosie first licked the pre-cum off Seydou's hard cock. It was a thrill for the old man, unaccustomed to getting an erection, watching his white wife happily sucking a black cock had given him the sexual, erotic sensation of his married life. Now he knew the truth. Now he knew why the white wives of Hawksville openly were seen in the company with black male companions.

It all made perfect sense to a lawyer who spent his life seeking perfection.

Rosie screamed yet again, "Fuck me, don't stop, I'm cumming hard, hard."

Seydou blasted his cock as hard as he could all the way in, all eleven inches were up inside her and finally, he grunted loud and long as he came too with load after load filling her.

They collapsed and held each other. Rush had been taking video. He stopped his camera and went over to the bed and held his bride and her lover.

He got them hot towels and left them murmuring their affection for each other.

T.J. moved quietly away from their bedroom door his black cock straining mightily at the front of his uniform. He had managed to keep the massive oak doors to their bedroom wing just slightly ajar enough to watch the action on the bed. He had heard enough, he had seen the very sexy Mrs. Rosie in her negligee; he had glanced at the exact right time to see Mr. Keto holding her in his lap while her husband watched. He had watched her wrap her pretty long legs around her very black, well-hung lover.

He would not tell a living soul.

He would try and plan to be on duty on the days that Mr. Rush worked, and especially when he traveled. Mrs. Rosie would be screaming at him when he got the chance to fuck her. It was clear she loved big black cock and he was sporting an erection which he would willingly allow her to prove. He would make himself indispensable to her.

The waiter was a fitness buff, he ran, he worked out. He suddenly remembered Mrs. Rosie had a personal trainer who came to the mansion three times per week. He was a wimpy white guy who barely spoke to the 'servants' as he called them. The waiter was sure the guy was an arrogant gay. He smiled to himself as he hatched a plan to replace the personal trainer and volunteer to 'help' Mrs. Rosie with her training. In his mind, it was a perfect solution but he must make it seem like it was her idea.

The mansion had a fully stocked gymnasium in a secluded lower level that only she used. It even contained a small bedroom and all the doors were lockable. His mind was racing. He would work out the details later.