Out of Afrika Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers

Jim immediately climbed onto the bed and bent down, just as he'd seen many of the white males on the screen do. He felt his wife guiding him down till his tongue found her now stretched opening and the warm prize he knew was his reward.

*******

The following morning Jim and Jeanne awoke refreshed from their solid night's sleep. Jeanne felt a little sore 'down there' but she didn't think too much of it and certainly wasn't going to share such an intimate topic with her equally prudish husband; Jim, when he swung his legs over the edge of the bed saw a large wet spot on the sheets and noted the fact that his pyjamas also had the evidence of a copious wet-dream staining the front. He kept his back to his wife as he went straight into the bathroom to start his day with a shower.

The pyjamas would have to be hidden away in the suitcase until he could get them into the laundry was his overriding thought.

They didn't linger long in the suites breakfast bar before presenting themselves at reception to check-out. The familiar face of the receptionist, the same one who had checked them in the night before was behind the desk and Jim joked that he must love his job as he always seemed to be on duty.

"I do love my job, sir," the black man retorted, "and it's meeting and getting to know lovely people like you that makes it all worthwhile."

Jim laughed; Jeanne joined him but as she smiled she had the strangest feeling that she knew this man from somewhere else.

"You have a safe journey sir and you too madam," he said as he returned Jim's credit card, "it's been a real pleasure to have you spend time with us."

They left the lobby and went out to the parking lot to find their car and then the road to Florida and Fort Myers.

Back at the reception desk, the clerk was already busy checking that the Goodfellows's file had been updated successfully, with special attention being paid to the video files that had been recorded from the previous evening.

******

Chloe's world had changed beyond measure since the coming of summer, the school vacation and the return of her cousin Holly back to live in Hawksville. There had been so many changes that the Chloe of 6 months ago would not be recognized as the one whom now had something of a growing reputation as 'a bit of a slut'.

Outwardly she was still the young fresh-faced bubbly 18-year-old, star of the Cheerleader Troupe who helped to her grateful parents. She was kind to her pets as well, but at other times, in the right company and with the right stimulus, she transformed into a kind of sexual predator, who had no inhibitions about doing anything that wasn't going to cause her harm.

It was Ma'bill, the software programmer and now Rhino Store retail manager, who might be identified as being instrumental in bringing this rapid transformation about but, then again, he was only carrying out orders from a higher authority, so the credit cannot be given to him in providing Rhino with its newest asset.

Ma'bill had felt a little slighted that after having nurtured the beautiful Ingrid, the Swedish girl who had recently come with her father to buy a new Rhino phone, had been taken from him by Oskar before he could make a move on her.

There was nothing he could do about it, other than regret that the embryo of the idea he had planned out had been effectively stilled at birth. No matter, there were plenty of other fish in the sea and he sought solace in applying 'plan B,' which if carried out as his fevered mind had planned it would be far more satisfying and, indeed, personally more profitable for he was not the most highly paid employee and was always looking to be making a bit of extra cash.

Oskar had decreed that despite an implied contradiction to the Rhino philosophy and their initial plan of making white males feel inferior to their black superiors by denying them sexual intercourse with their wives and lovers, that there was a danger that mental complications would build up in the minds of the white men who were subjected to the Rhino mind-controlling influences.

It was a situation that he didn't want to negatively impact on the 'grand plan' and he decided that in one way or other the white male population should be catered to so that harmony and happiness could be encouraged and maintained.

It was for that reason that the new Gentlemen's club in the basement of Rhino Tower and Suites had been designed to provide some special facilities. The club was primarily a 'blacks-only' place of entertainment, but the white husbands and boyfriends of the black patron's white female guests had also been accommodated so that they wouldn't feel completely left out.

Chloe had no idea that she was destined to add to her portfolio by becoming an entertainer and part of this new endeavour.

*******

Holly was delighted with her new mobile phone and even more impressed when that nice chap who had sold it to her had contacted her with what he said was a follow-up courtesy call. Ma'bill had listened patiently to her queries and questions regarding some of the phone's many features, some of which she was unsure about and he made the suggestion that perhaps they might meet up and he could give her a practical demonstration, show her first-hand what she needed to do in order to get the maximum benefit from the phone.

In truth she had no choice for the 'command' had already been implanted and the invite was just the first step in his scheme to satisfy both Oskar's directive and his personal needs.

Each weekend Chloe and Holly would typically spend the Saturday doing 'girly things' together which usually involved them getting up close and personal in either one of their bedrooms, depending on who was visiting who. Their Sapphic pastimes often followed after a shopping trip to the mall, where they would spend hours trying on the dresses and other clothing that the Rhino Adult store stocked.

It seemed that every week would see some new line of dresses being introduced and they delighted in showing off and complementing each other as they tried on and modelled the erotic garments displayed on the racks and shelves. Sometimes they even made a purchase!

Sundays were altogether more serious in tone, for the day began early by attending the morning service at the Church of the Black Staff. Both Chloe and Holly had swiftly become converts to the new religion after their initial visit and they'd both found the greatest of pleasure in following the commandments and guidelines that Pastor Erasmus shared with his flock from his pulpit.

They especially looked forward to the latter part of the service, where the black priests selected several female parishioners, who would then be led by the black church elders down to the basement where a special communion took place.

Holly and Chloe were always selected but neither of them could, if questioned, explain what it was that made them feel so happy and fulfilled at being included in this special ceremony. They just knew that afterwards when they finally emerged into the late afternoon daylight that they felt filled with love and a sense of having made a real difference to the well-being of the church community and beyond.

After church, they would invariably go back to Holly's house where the rest of the day would be spent in the company of her parents, the new black family who lived next door and any other guests who might be invited to spend the day around the backyard pool.

The summer weather encouraged everyone to enjoy themselves by lazing around the in-ground pool, listening to the soft sounds of the family's new Rhino stereo system and enjoying the barbecued food that Holly's Dad, Gerald, insisted on providing. It was a perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Ma'bill had no doubts that he would be included in the guest list from the moment that Holly had mentioned what sort of things that she liked doing on the weekends. He was showing her another feature of her phone when as a by-the-way she told him about the upcoming Sunday barbeque pool party. He pressed a few keys and without a pause in their conversation her phone told her to invite him.

*******

Gerald was standing at his usual position, behind his new stainless steel five-burner grill supposedly guarding the various cuts of meats, ribs and whatever else he had elected to cook this day from becoming charred or burnt. In truth his attention was not entirely focused on the food he was charged with preparing as he was more interested in what everyone else was doing as they lay around on loungers chatting or, especially the youngsters, playing in the pool. I

t seemed to him that a pattern had developed over the past few weeks since he had started to host these garden parties that folks would arrive, quickly change into their swimming costumes and after having consumed a couple of drinks begin to display the most uninhibited sexually-tinged behaviour. It always seemed to happen once Sally, his wife, had turned on their Rhino stereo sound system that everyone began to play and fool around.

Gerald had no problem witnessing what was going on, indeed, he welcomed it having spent the previous days in a state of frustrated anticipation knowing he would soon be observing more than just innocent flirting between couples happening in front of his eyes. Not just male/female activities either for last week Holly had introduced her cousin Chloe to the mix and he was excited beyond measure when he had watched the two of them laying on a lounger, each with their hands inside each other's bikini bottoms.

They were unabashed and oblivious as they openly fingered each other for quite some time. He was embarrassed to find himself subconsciously stroking his stiff cock as he stood behind the grill watching them loving one another. As they writhed in their pleasure before him he was grateful for the sweet sound of music that blanketed his groans of ecstasy as he spirted cum all over his hand. He looked around and was relieved to see, as usual, that nobody was paying him even the slightest attention.

This week it should be even more interesting for Holly informed him that she had invited her new boyfriend, Ma'bill, a chap she'd met when she bought her new phone at the Rhino store. He was pleased for not only was he a 'company man' like himself, but apparently he was also black and that fitted in very well with Gerald's mindset of encouraging greater interaction between the races.

Indeed, since going to work for Rhino he had developed this overwhelming need to see white females with black males as he subconsciously recognized there was something about these darker-skinned males that made him regard them as superior and for himself to feel a little inferior in their presence. For his older daughter to have such a companion made him feel that he was truly fulfilling a duty of being subservient to a superior being.

Where such an idea came from he had no idea, but it was one he was completely comfortable with, just as he gained constant comfort from the humming Rhino phone in his pocket.

This Sunday afternoon had progressed along now-familiar lines. The black family next door had come over and their young girl and one of her young black girlfriends had quickly hooked up with their best friend, Rachael, his younger daughter. They were all wearing very skimpy bikinis and he was delighted to watch them cavort in the shallow end of the pool as they jumped around and to see their little titties bouncing with excitement.

It didn't take too long for their suits to become soaked and the flimsy material to mould itself to their young flesh so that they may as well have been naked, given that their costumes only emphasized the delights that they were supposed to conceal.

He continued to prod and poke at the steaks on the grill but wasn't looking at the food but rather was keeping his attention focused on the unfolding scenes before him.

Holly, Chloe and Ma'bill had already commandeered the two loungers at the deep end of the pool; too far for him to hear their conversation but that didn't matter for he was more than happy with his perfect view as they settled down to enjoy their drinks.

He looked around and saw that Sally was entertaining the neighbours with her usual combination of flirting with the husband under the approving eye of his wife, together with frequent touches to his arm as she emphasized the intimate things (he supposed) she was sharing with them both.

He did not doubt that as the afternoon wore on that the touches would become ever more intimate and, hopefully, they would lead to the trio going off to the shady part of their garden, where more serious and intimate exchanges would take place.

He was entirely content in his little world and as he watched the overtly sexual behaviour that once again was rapidly developing in front of him and he mused at how well life had turned since they had moved back to Hawksville and he had taken the job with Rhino. The relocation to Hawksville, meeting and getting to know their black neighbours and everything else that had flowed from the day since they had returned to their roots, in his view it just couldn't get any better.

The greatest change and source of wonder to him that gave him an immense sense of satisfaction was with how assertive Sally had become since they'd returned.

She was now no longer the dowdy, conservative and submissive wife of old but rather she had transformed herself into a sexy and domineering woman who knew exactly what she wanted and would not hesitate to say and do whatever it took to get it.

Since their return, her sexual appetite had long overtaken his and perversely he was extremely grateful that she found comfort and satisfaction by frequently fucking the black husband who lived next door. It didn't occur to him that his reaction should have been one of total outrage for there was something that seemed so right about her behaviour and attitude, especially since he was unable to physically provide her with what she now needed sexually, on an almost daily basis.

He had gained his satisfaction from witnessing the sight of his neighbour's big fat black cock sliding into her welcoming white pussy. It confirmed in his mind that he was the inadequate one and he felt gratitude toward this superior black man for providing his wife with what he could not.

That his neighbour's wife had no objections and indeed had even openly encouraged and participated in these couplings was a bonus. His sense of inadequacy was compensated by them occasionally 'allowing' him to satisfy his voyeuristic tendencies by watching from a discrete distance, so long as he obeyed the rules. He was looking forward to the certainty of what was going to happen between the three of them today as he stroked his little cock but at the same time was unaware that he was a perfect result of 'the Rhino Effect'.

Down at the far end of the pool, Ma'bill listened with great interest to the concerns of Chloe who, since losing her virginity a few weeks back at the special church baptism, had developed a healthy interest in getting as much black cock, any cock, as she was able.

Under the subconscious influence of the Rhino sound system, which was playing softly in the background she also confessed without any sense of discretion that she loved being with her cousin Holly and how the two of them would spend hours together 'playing with one another' and having the most satisfying orgasms as a result.

Holly nodded her agreement and, as a by-the-way, agreed with Chloe that it sucked that they both had champagne tastes and soda pop pocket money.

Ma'bill's interest in these two young white girl's conversation was sparked by the directive from Oskar that all levels of the society that were being put into place by Rhino's 'grand plan' should be served so that no one should feel disadvantaged.

Implementing the over-riding concept of Black superiority over white ran the big risk of generating resentment and unhappiness in the white male half of the equation and Oskar had decreed that from now on that every measure must be taken to keep everybody happy, regardless of where they sat in the pecking order.

Ma'bill had his plan and one which would provide satisfaction to all involved and, he pointed out to the girls, his plan was one that would provide them with that extra bit of money that they deserved. It would, he said, involve them doing a bit of regular work as a team, nothing too arduous and it would be something that they would both enjoy.

The girls as they lay on the loungers playing with their drinks (and each other) were both intrigued by his suggestion, especially the part where he hinted they would also earn some money. "What would we have to do? I've never had a job and I don't have any skills," said Holly.

"Oh yes you do; you both do. Now listen carefully and do exactly as I tell you. This is what is known in the business as 'on-the-job-training'. You can start by taking off your tops."

Chloe and Holly looked at each other quizzically but nevertheless did as they were told. They sat up and put their drinks to the ground before they both unclipped and removed their bikini tops. Ma'bill gave a mock growl of approval as they sat facing each other quite unfazed that they had so eagerly exposed their perky young breasts for him to see. They smiled at each other and turned to him awaiting his next instruction.

"Why don't you give each other a little kiss? I know you like to do that; you already told me so."

It was true, their previous conversation had really been a confession of what turned them on and under the evasive humming sound in the air emanating from the speakers they had shared with him how they liked to spend most of their free time kissing and bringing each other to frequent orgasms using their fingers or by experimenting with the extensive collection of Rhino sex toys that Chloe's mother had provided her with to try out.

They did as he suggested and without any hesitation, they were soon locked in a passionate embrace. It was no gentle cuddle, it was a full-on hug and he smiled approvingly and his cock began to grow stiff as he watched these two white girls, their tongues probing each other's mouths as they practised their French-kissing technique.

"Now I want you to both to also give each other tits a little attention."

They needed little encouragement as their passion built and as they continued to kiss their hands began to wander and Ma'bill looked on approvingly as he witnessed them caressing each other's soft globes and their stiffening nipples being tweaked there, out in the open beside the pool. He lifted his butt from his lounger and slid his swimming trunks down.

The girls paused to look at him and smiled as they saw his hardening black cock flop out to lie on his groin. Chloe dropped one hand from Holly's breast and made to reach out.

"Uh uh, no you don't. Just carry on enjoying each other. I'll just watch you." Chloe frowned but did as she was told and turned her attention back to her older cousin. It took no time at all for her disappointment at being denied her new-found interest in black cock to disappear as she transferred her attention back to Holly who was cupping her breasts in her hands, offering herself. She gave a small sigh of approval and lowered her head and began to kiss and lick at the stiff little nubbins of her cousin tits; Holly responded with a moan of her own.

Ma'bill began to stroke his cock and once again had to admonish Chloe who had thought he was sending her an invite. He moved out of her reach and said, "Don't you dare. Keep enjoying your cousin and don't think about me. Just carry on giving a show.

This is part of your 'training'; this is what you are going to be doing in your new job. "

wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers