Out of Afrika Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly had pulled down the flimsy covering of her top and was cupping and stroking her breasts and swollen nipples as her cousin continued to lap and lick at her sopping cunt and then with a squeal she announced that she was enjoying the first of what would be many orgasms before they finished their performance.

Chloe lifted her head and grinned at the reaction that her attention had caused before getting up onto the bed herself. Holly responded by turning around and straddling her cousin's face so that they were in a perfect 69 position and could both attend to each other with their probing tongues and fingers.

Through the thin wall, Ian could hear and see two girls who were very adept at pleasuring each other and who seemingly could provide each other with almost continuous orgasms in the most imaginative manner.

He was beside himself with an intense feeling of pleasure and satisfaction as he watched the cheerleaders with their short skirts which hid nothing; their halter tops pulled down so that their pert young breasts were totally exposed; their leather boots which clung to their strong sturdy calves, there was just much to look at and everything seemed so right. He stood up and instinctively guided his rigid dripping cock through the padded hole in the wall. On the other side,

Chloe saw movement from the corner of her eye and knew, indeed expected that when she turned she would see an erect penis poking through. She was a little bit disappointed to see that the cock was owned by an inadequate white male and not anything like the massive black ones she had watched on the videos in the dressing room.

Certainly, it was nothing like the size or girth of Ma'bill's but, hey ho, never mind, it was a neat, small, sweet looking cock and the owner had taken the extra trouble to shave clean for there was not a scrap of pubic hair to be seen. Chloe smiled and thought that she must be attending to some kind of pervert but, nevertheless, she was grateful for the opportunity to expand her experience.

All three participants got themselves comfortable. Holly lay back against the headboard and took from the adjacent shelf a large black dildo; Chloe slipped off the bed and once again got to her knees and shuffled over to the wall and the protruding cock; Ian gave a gasp as the teenager's wet warm mouth engulfed him and he used every last ounce of his self-control to stop himself from shooting off as he felt her tongue swirl around him as if she was sucking a lollipop.

He looked down on the bobbing head and whimpered as he felt her expertly sucking and licking him.

He could see neither her face, which was effectively shielded by her feathery mask nor could he glimpse his penis which he was thrusting as far into the large hole as he was able for the lovely girl had taken all that he could offer into her mouth. He ashamedly conceded to himself that his cock wasn't very big and had he been able he would have made some sort of apology to the young sweet thing who was providing him with the service he had paid for. She, for her part, was quite amused by how small this 'little boy cock' was but still, it was nice and easy to handle and she knew she was doing something right when she felt the owner begin to buck and tremble.

Ian raised his eyes from the blonde head and looked over at the other girl, the one who was lazily fucking herself with that obscene looking black dildo. She was gaining great enjoyment as she slid the phallus back and forth into her wet sloppy cunt and had he been able to read her mind he would have heard her tell him that she was completely turned on by the view of her cousin fellating an unseen man through the wall.

Chloe managed to push her upturned hand through the hole and as she continued to suck she softly scratched at the smooth-shaven balls of her 'customer'. The feel of her fingers was just what was needed and giving a final thrust Ian felt a surge through his groin as his climax overtook his self-control and spunk fountained from his cock and flooded into the mouth of his daughter.

His orgasm consumed his body and his legs trembled to the point where he almost fell but grasping at the sill of the window he prevented himself that indignity. Had he known that it was his daughter that he had just defiled then who knows what his reaction would have been?

She gagged as him the first shot of his cum hit the back of her throat and unsuccessfully tried to swallow his gift but he fell away from her so that the following shots of hot spunk just splattered over her surprised face.

She giggled as cum continued to spit a few more dribbles through the hole in the wall accompanied by the sound of soft moaning but the sounds diminished and were soon overwhelmed by the incessant Rhino hum. Through the hole, she heard a softly spoken 'Thank you' before quiet returned.

*******

Ian returned to his original seat where a waitress brought over a tray holding a damp washcloth and some tissues which he gratefully received.

She waited for him to finish his ablutions and took the soiled clothes from him before she went off to find her next customer who had booked a different show. He hadn't been there for long before a different waitress appeared and curtly told him that his wife was waiting for him downstairs with the added instruction for him to hurry up.

He did as he was bidden and found Simone standing with Oskar in the foyer. She gave him that 'and where have you been' look knowing full well where he had been.

Oskar gave him his signature nod and then turned his attention back to Simone and gave her a last lingering kiss which said in so many words 'thank you for a good night.'

Simone responded with, "What a lovely time we've all had. Thank you Oskar; we must do this again sometime." She gave him another kiss, "Bye, see you in the morning," and turned on her heel and went up the staircase that led to the hotel lobby. Ian scuttled after her and shared her surprise when they virtually bumped into Chloe and Holly who were standing chatting with Ma'bill.

"Well, what are you three doing here? I thought you were having a night in at home."

"No Mummy, we changed our minds when Ma'bill called and suggested we might like to go out for a drink so here we are," said Chloe not suggesting anything other than a quiet drink had taken place.

"Hmm, lucky for you then that you chose to come here so we can give you a lift home," said an unsuspecting Ian.

"Thank you, Daddy, that will be lovely. Are you coming, Holly?" she said to her cousin.

"No, I'll stay here a while with Ma'bill. We haven't finished our drinks yet and there's a lot I want to talk about," she responded with a knowing wink.

Chloe's parents missed that exchange and she followed them out of the hotel to find their car. On the drive home, Simone closed her eyes and dreamt about the cocks she had seen and enjoyed that night; Ian drove carefully thinking all the while of the almost perfect blowjob that he had just enjoyed with the 'cheerleader'.

In his mind it could only have been improved by it being given by his daughter; Chloe sat in the darkness of the back seat behind her parents and carefully counted out the fifty dollar bills that Ma'bill had just given her as her earnings for the evening. She could get used to this kind of work was her final thought as she drifted off into a blameless sleep.

*******

Oskar watched as the car pulled away and made his way to the private elevator which would take him to his apartment on the top floor. It had been a very successful evening from his point of view and his satisfaction came from not only the couple of fuck sessions that he had had with Simone and some other married white woman but with the knowledge that the whole nightclub venture was working very well and that everyone who visited the club was being gratified in their special way.

Indeed, it was a prime example of how the whole Rhino business plan was all coming together and he felt confident that the next phases would similarly also come to fruition.

He entered his apartment and found as expected his latest conquest, the sweet blond Ingrid who was waiting for him dressed in her role as a 'Swedish Slave'.

He loved this girl, not in a romantic sense but instead for her imaginative approach to sex.

He had only known her for a few weeks following the visit when she had come to Hawksville with her father but in that time she had been the perfect companion to take to bed and the ideas she came up with to spice up their frequent fuck sessions were always a delight. She was heavily into role play and now she wanted to be treated as a slave.

"Call me Sabbath," was her call to play and he was glad to oblige and would begin to treat her in the most off-hand fashion as she squealed her mock frustration at being treated so badly.

"Crazy Europeans," was his thought after yet another frantic session of rough sex but it was a thought that led to the idea that maybe the time was now right to extend Rhino's operations and philosophies into countries beyond the US.

He stumbled to the bathroom to shower but not before he made a note on his 'to do' list of subjects to be discussed at the next board meeting.

*******

END