Out of Afrika Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gerald was observing the trio's activities from his station behind the grill and although he could see what they were doing still had no idea what they were saying. He wasn't too concerned for he felt like he was viewing a silent porn movie, something he had begun doing more frequently in the sanctuary of his den, and he was quietly thrilled as he watched his daughter, his niece, both topless, and that black fellow rubbing his big black cock; all three of them acting in a completely uninhibited manner as if no one was watching.

He was pathetically grateful for the shield that the grill provided to hide his embarrassment as he compared his stiff cock, which he had eased out of his pants, to the black monster that the black fellow was stroking. He glanced around to see if any of the others had noticed what the trio was doing, if they had, then no one appeared to be taking any interest in him or the fact that he was now softly wanking.

In the pool, the three younger girls were also keeping half an eye on what was unfolding but, for the moment they were more interested in their touchy-feely water games and giggling as young teenagers do about how nicely their young bodies were filling out. Gerald knew the three of them would soon be retreating inside, to a bedroom somewhere, to dry off and strip out of their wet suits so they could continue to make more intimate comparisons.

Ma'bill encouraged the girls, "that looks very nice girls. Why don't you go ahead and also get rid of those suit bottoms and start getting into some hot pussy play action."

They both immediately stood up and with dreamy expressions on their faces they did as he bid and pulled down their bikini bottoms. They stepped out from the damp bottoms and returned to lay naked side-by-side on the lounger. Without another word they continued to kiss and fondle each other but, inevitably, their hands strayed down to seek out each other's pussies so that more intimate attention could be applied.

Gerald was thrilled at what he was observing.

In front of him in the pool the younger girls were cavorting about with their noisy water games and seemingly not paying any notice to anyone but themselves or that their soaked swimming costumes were doing nothing to hide stiff little nipples or their fuzz covered cunts; on the lounger to one side of the pool his daughter and her friends were mutually masturbating and on the other side of the pool, over in the shade of the trees his wife looked for all the world as if she was straddled across their neighbour and was slowly moving up and down as she did so.

He couldn't be certain if they were fucking but it wouldn't have been much of a surprise for she inevitably ending up doing so whenever they were in their neighbour's company and she did, with his wife's vocal encouragement, so like to have his big fat black cock buried inside her.

As he attempted to focus better on the distant scene in the shade of the trees through the smoke that was now rising from the grill, which was adding to his blurred vision, he was surprised to see that the two women had both turned their attention towards him. With a degree of shock he saw Sally point and straightaway he thought that she was beckoning him to go and join them.

As he pondered the exciting thought with some confusion (for he had never previously been invited to be part of her games, rather, she had always pointedly told him to keep out of their way) he saw her lift and get to her feet leaving her companion laying on his back with that obscene phallus pointing stiffly upwards.

She made her way around the pool glancing neither left nor right but fixing her attention on him as she tugged at her swimming costume back into shape. "Oh my God, at last, it's going to happen. I'm going to get to be part of their action," he thought, his stiff little cock poking out of his shorts and bobbing in anticipation.

She came straight toward him, a gleam in her eye. "I thought so, you idiot! What the hell do you think you are doing?" she hissed pointing to the charred steaks and sausages that were covering the grill. "You are given a simple job to do and you manage to muck that up as usual. Look at this mess; how do expect us to eat that burnt offering. If you paid more attention to what you are asked to do instead of being a pervy Peeping Tom we would all be a lot happier."

He was stunned and crestfallen that contrary to his fantasy of being invited to join in the activities going on around him that he was once again being shamed and having his shortcomings publically announced. Indeed, it seemed that everyone had paused in what they were doing and were now looking his way and laughing at his discomfort. As a final humiliation, sausage on the grill spat of burst of hot fat which unerringly struck his deflated cock.

He sprang back in agony and wiped the tears from his eyes.

Sally looked at him contemptuously. "You better .go and see what we have in the fridge; we can't be eating that, can we?"

She turned on a heel, picked up some beers and returned to her two companions who had watched her performance with amusement. Gerald tucked his scalded cock back in his pants and went back into the house to do what he had been told.

*******

It had only been open for a few weeks but already 'Rhinos - Gentlemen's Club' had proven to be a big success and had quickly become the 'must-go-to place' for much of the adult population of Hawksville and the surrounding area. Most evenings saw the venue well attended and come the weekends it was necessary to get there extra early if one was to gain entry such as the popularity of its strict entry requirements.

As with all prestigious adult clubs, there were rules and entry requirements and Rhinos' rules were quite straightforward and easily understood by all.

The formal rules were that access to the actual main club area was restricted to just black males and their escorts; white men seeking entry were given access to a separate area, from which through a series of tinted windows they could view the main body of the club and any entertainment that might be staged there.

Black men would be given free access if they were accompanied by a white woman; white men would be given free access if they'd bought their wife or a female partner along, who was seeking to be a guest of one of the black males.

The design of the club's interior layout featured a foyer area where under the eye of the duty doorman guests were directed to one of two entry doors. To the left Black men and their guests; to the right the door that led to a mezzanine that ran around the complete club area and where white men after they had paid the 'whites-only' entrance fee were directed.

The doorman had long gotten used to seeing white couples enter the foyer and observed the white man give his wife or girlfriend a peck on the cheek before handing her over to her waiting black companion, or to one of the single black males looking to pick up a date. Lately, single white females, both single and married hoping to find a black date had also begun growing in number.

The inside of the club was unremarkable. There was a large open area with a small stage at one end alongside a bar and around the room there were several booths and a few tables, leaving a small area in the centre for dancing or staged entertainment.

However, at the far end, opposite the entrance, there was a wide corridor which led off to a series of large private rooms, all which contained a bed of one sort or another, for whatever purpose the patrons may decide. Each of these rooms was 'themed' in some fashion to cater for whatever fantasy may be held by the occupant and all the rooms had either tinted windows or one-way mirrors overlooking whatever action may be happening inside.

It was on the other side of the wall that the mezzanine ran and where tables and seats were positioned alongside the windows for the white patrons to sit. A few of the rooms were designated as providing special facilities inasmuch they had a series of circular holes cut through the walls. Access to that particular area of the mezzanine came at a premium price but it was a price that was willing paid by the grateful watcher as they pushed their cock through the padded hole and pressed his face against the glass to look down on the bobbing head of some female on the other side.

Holly and Chloe were so excited. Their good friend Ma'bill had got them their first 'gig' at the club and it seemed crazy to them but they were going to get paid for doing something that they did all the time in the privacy of their bedrooms.

Not only that but they were getting money for what he had described as providing a 'community service'. In the cold light of day, it all seemed a bit odd but whenever the gentle hum of the renown Rhino soundtrack was heard, it all made perfect sense. Ma'bill had explained to them that there was a danger that white men who were affected in some way by the increasing influence of the black men on their wives and partners may become subconsciously resentful at being denied attention.

It had been proven through research by Rhino's psychology division that if specific provisions were made that appeared to be exclusively for the white male that they would not be as inclined to object at the situation they now found where their wives or partners now preferred the company of black men. It was a crude supposition but everyone who had it explained to them to the background humming had no difficulty in accepting that the concept to be true.

The girls got to the club early and Ma'bill showed them around the facilities before the doors opened for the paying clientele. They had a shared dressing room (or rather, an undressing room) where they could stow their things and he also found them feathered Mardi Gras style masks to wear for it had been decreed by management that there should be an extra air of mystery to be provided by their entertainers.

There were various costumes all of the skimpy and revealing and Ma'bill thought it would be a nice touch given Chloe's qualification and experience that a Cheerleader theme might be appropriate. The girls had a fit of giggles as they pulled on these faintly ridiculous outfits for there were no panties and the neckline of the halter tops were so low that it proved impossible for their tits to be effectively covered.

However, they had to admit that the result, once they had pulled on the white calf-length boots, was quite impressive and Chloe, in particular, felt herself becoming quite wet between the legs as she viewed herself in the mirror. Ma'bill gave them a nod of approval and told them to relax and to entertain themselves by looking at the wall-mounted screen which was showing a series of videos depicting activities in some Glory Hole. As they turned their attention to the screen and focused on the action he mentioned as a by-the-way that it was an easy way to earn an extra fee by providing extra special service for whoever might be watching from the other side of the windows.

They would know what to do when the moment occurred but it was entirely up to them if they wanted to deliver. He left them to their thoughts and said he would return when it was time for them to do their little show.

*******

Simone had watched her daughter leaving the house earlier to go spend yet another evening with her cousin. She had no idea exactly what the two f them got up but had a no illusions that it wouldn't involve sex and boys, given Chloe shared Holly's new-found passion for that Rhino fellow Ma'bill ("was that his name?"). However, she had little time to much think about it for she had other more important things on her mind for that evening.

She had finally gotten over the disappointment of Oskar moving out of her home. It had been a nice few months of having him around and available whenever the urge took her (which was pretty much constantly!) but, for whatever reason, he had decided that he needed his own space and now had his own home, a penthouse in the recently opened Rhino Tower.

She still saw him most days at work and she still enjoyed her regular morning fun but even that it was becoming less frequent as he seemed to be spending more and more time on the road and she couldn't always travel with him. No matter, tonight would be different and special for Ian was taking her to Club Rhino for her first visit and she had heard that it was always guaranteed to be a great night.

They arrived at the club and neither of them showed any surprise at finding Oskar waiting in the foyer. Ian blinked as he grew accustomed to the low lighting and the equally soft background sound but made no protest when Oskar held out his hand and drew Simone to him giving her a warm embrace. She melted in his arms whilst Ian patiently waited for them to part; he was amused to see his black hands squeezing the soft swell of her butt as they kissed.

Oskar looked at Ian and gave a slight nod; Simone turned and gave him a brush of her lips on his cheek and said, "Have fun." The doorman stood aside as she went through the left-hand door on the arm of her handsome boss. The doorman then pointedly asked Ian for the entrance fee and after he had paid opened the right-hand door and gestured to him to enter.

Ian wandered along the dark passageway and found an empty table on which there was a drinks menu and soon a pretty young black girl dressed in a very revealing tan safari jacket, stockings and a white hunter's style hat came along to take his order.

He knew that the rules of the club didn't allow any intimate fraternization with the female staff but that didn't stop him from flirting and fantasizing as she attended to his thirst. He excused himself for his apparent wimpy-ness noting to her that he was the 'designated driver.' Soon she returned and put down his soda.

She had heard it all before from these white men, but nevertheless commiserated with him and as compensation, she whispered that there was to be a special show in the exclusive rooms at the back of the club later and, actually, it was worth staying sober for as it involved two lesbian Cheerleaders she said enigmatically. Ian needed no further encouragement to stay with drinking soda as he paid her the premium fee for entry later when the show would begin.

The club filled up quickly and Ian and the rest of the white men sitting alongside the windows were entertained and amused to look down and see their wives and girlfriends all drinking, dancing and coupling with black companions who were acting as if they were their boyfriends

which is exactly what they were.

As the evening wore on the atmosphere in the main area became more sexually charged and there was no surprise shown by the watchers when from time-to-time a woman would pull down her dress so that her date could play with her tits or reach over and stroke her black date's cock.

Soon one then another of the couples got up and left the dance floor or table and wandered off down the corridor to one of the private rooms. At each occasion, the husband of the women involved would leave his seat and go and find a place where he could overlook and witness his wife being thoroughly fucked by a fat black cock.

As Ian toyed with his soda he focused on a young married housewife who was sharing a table with three black males suddenly stand up and for all of them to head down the hallway for what he imagined would be a gang bang party. He looked around the mezzanine and was neither surprised nor shocked to see the woman's husband get up from an adjacent table and to follow their progress to overlook one of the rooms below.

Ian smiled as he saw him take out his stiff cock and wank himself to satisfaction while his wife was writhing and moaning in ecstasy in the room beneath his gaze. Indeed the only recognition that ever came about was when at the end of these performances was when one of the black waitresses would come along and offer a wad of tissues to the husband or boyfriend to clean up his dripping spunk.

He turned his attention back to the dance floor and saw Oskar taking Simone's arm guiding her toward the corridor. "My turn," he thought and he got up find the appropriate window that would allow him to overlook the bed where he could witness Oskar fucking his Simone. He unzipped his pants and murmured his approval at seeing her obligingly holding up her dress so that he could see her white pussy being fucked by Oskar's fat black cock.

He returned to his seat and was musing on what he just saw when his waitress came up and handed him a handful of tissues. As he wiped himself clean she whispered that in a little while 'his' special show was about to be performed and if he would like to make his way to the end of the mezzanine there was a roped barrier beyond which was an exclusive seating area where the special shows could be viewed.

Needing no further invitation he picked up his drink and followed her. She unclipped the rope and led him to sit down in one of the plush armchairs. He thanked her with a small squeeze in anticipation of her soft black hand caressing his cock which was already beginning to tent his trousers. She smiled, shook her head and reminded him, "no touching," and withdrew.

He gave a disappointed short-lived sigh but no sooner had he placed his drink on the side table than through the one way mirror he saw a door open and two young girls enter the room on the other side. They both wore masks and were dressed in a sexy parody of a Cheerleader's uniform which was close enough as far as Ian was concerned to look like the real thing.

They glanced his way but saw nothing but their reflections in the one-way mirror. Chloe was amused to see that beneath the mirror was a circular hole and in the gloom, it was quite apparent to her as to its purpose having just watched many glory hole scenes in the dressing area. Indeed, she was sure she could see movement through the aperture which proved that someone was the other side waiting to see their performance and she felt deliciously wicked having no idea who it could be together with the knowledge that her feathered mask made her equally anonymous.

The music started as the girls stood and faced each other and began to kiss and just as they had done at the Sunday barbecue party they soon turned the innocent kissing and caressing into something altogether more sensual and satisfying as their hands began to roam over each other. Holly soon succumbed to the gentle administrations of her cousin and pulled her back to lie with her on the wide bed behind them.

She spread her legs and Ian gasped as he saw that the naughty girl wasn't wearing any panties but rather had her smooth pussy spread wide for all to see. Chloe was equally impressed and she knelt and kissed the damp slit to show her appreciation. Holly groaned as she felt her cousin's tongue slip and slide into her wet cunt and already she could feel that familiar sense of a climax approaching. She didn't need much attention to feel that and Chloe was so good at knowing what she liked.

Ian felt himself almost choking as he viewed the erotic scene before him. It was as if his Friday night dreams over at Herb's had finally come true for there before he was two young Cheerleaders performing just for him and it was as if all his Christmas wishes had come at once.

He took out his straining cock and disciplined himself not to touch himself as he held his breath watching what was happening on the other side of his window. Chloe remained in the floor with her head buried between Holly's thighs. She had spread her legs and Ian felt himself weal up and almost came in his pants as he saw her hand dip beneath herself and start to stroke and caress her pussy which was presented so perfectly for him to view.