Out of Afrika Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackson was thrilled, it was a far better result than when he had planned their little escape. He had originally booked another suite for Nadine, but when they checked in and she made no protest to sharing his room, he quickly cancelled the second one, slipping the pretty girl on reservations a $100 bill. She beamed at him and slid the folded note into the pocket of her tight uniform while he openly admired her full breasts and alluring cleavage. Perhaps on another trip, he could better make her acquaintance he thought, and she held his hand briefly and squeezed it while handing him back his credit card.

Nadine looked down as Jackson took her in the missionary position. She liked to do that when her husband, on those very infrequent times, entered her. She found it quite erotic and stimulating, and now to see Jackson's rock hard cock pushing in and out of her vagina further emphasized the huge difference between her pathetic husband and her new gorgeous energetic athletic black lover. God, he is big she thought. Until just a few minutes previously she had thought that she would never be able to accommodate him but happily, it was fine. She lubricated and accepted his love tool, not with ease, mind you, but with the ability and skill that surprised even her.

He rolled over keeping his cock fully inside her so she was now riding him. She suddenly realized that in her haste to undress and her lust to have him take her, that she still had her bra on. As if on cue he reached up and took first one and then both her sensitive breasts out of the lacy half cups, leaving the support underneath so they stood out, the nipples engorged and the nubs harder than she had ever seen them. His lips encircled each individually, licking sucking and nibbling ever so lightly. Nadine was in heaven, she had multiple orgasms, and, with his prompting even started to talk dirty to him.

"Oh fuck, my darling Jackson, give it to me, screw me silly with your gorgeous black cock. we must make up for 14 years of neglect and confusion. You are my friend, lover, teacher and confidante. Ooooh, don't stop. That's it, deeper you stud, fuck me deeper, make me cum."

The 'former' Nadine would never have known to say such words.

The 'former' Nadine was lost to the pages of history.

She had discovered the beauty, the eroticism, the satisfaction, the excitement, the naughtiness and the overwhelming pleasure provided by sex with her black lover, and she would never go back.

******

Oskar looked upon the sleeping Ingrid and was almost relieved to have a few moments to himself when he wasn't having to pleasure her (or himself) with his wonderful ebony cock. She was insatiable and there were times when he wondered if he could keep up with her demands to be fucked or sucked or whatever else she insisted upon. He sat at his desk feeling drained but he knew that when she did wake up he would not dream of resisting her advances that would surely be forthcoming.

He shuffled through some paperwork that related to his next venture and pondered how he would handle what had become a dilemma to him.

He was satisfied that the American market was firmly wrapped up with a clear business plan being implemented nationwide. Confident that he could leave the running of the day-to-day to his very capable lieutenants he was about to take the next significant step in the expansion of Rhino Industries; he was about to embark on taking the brand to Europe and to plant the seeds of the 'brave new world' into the old. He had been engaged in secret negotiations with Ingrid's father to make the first foray into Scandinavia, an area that had agreeable liberal attitudes and, to Oskar's assessment, a good place to start. But there was that dilemma, how could he do business with the father of the girl he had so successfully turned into his 'love slave'? Especially when that girl had learnt of his planned trip to her homeland and had insisted on accompanying him so that she could 'show him the ropes'.

He pondered how he was going to handle what was guaranteed to be an awkward situation as there was no way that the father would not fail to recognize what a perverted girl his daughter had become and, more importantly, who was responsible.

He decided to turn the problem over to his software developers and order them to come up with a mind-influencing solution that he could take to Sweden and 'share' with her father.

Ingrid stirred on the bed as if she must have subconsciously known he was thinking of her. She looked over at him with sleepy eyes and crooked her finger beckoning him to come back to bed.

*******

Reply, Reply All or Forward