All Comments on 'Out of Body Experience'

by en_extase

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Once again, you've outdone yourself

absolutely amazing. and so hot. you are an incredible author. please, please, PLEASE post more often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
dude!

it should be a crime to be able to write this good.

i could only wish i have your creativity and...stuff

a hundred fucking stars for this story

Blazing_InfinityBlazing_Infinityabout 14 years ago
wow

this is totally awesome, man... I was expecting it, but wow. i don't know where you come up with these concepts. i guess it just proves you being one of the top writers here on lit. The best one, in my opinion.

more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
add tags to story

Well written, but should have tags: mind control, telepathic, telepathy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Glad to see you back

Thanks for posting again! Really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Your other stories are amazing, but this is unreadable. Stick to what you do best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Great story. Always love your work. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Stick to *Hot erotic couples*

I love all of your stories but this one is a bit confusing. There are a few things I wanted to mention to you.

1) When the reader is trying to get into the mood of the story and get immersed in the feelings of both girls, it is difficult to do so. The stuttering of the main girl throws off the story and the reader's attention is focused on trying to understand what she is trying to get out of her scattered brain.

2) When they switched bodies it was another annoying part when the reader REALLY has to think about which girl said what and who felt what to grasp what you are trying to portray in the scene. Basically it does not set the mood for an erotic story. It takes the reader out of the trance that you have set so very well in your "Erotic couples stories."

3) The questions are good to get the reader thinking but the main girl asks a bit TOO much. It pulls away from the main story and goes off on a tangent in her brain pulling away from the erotic scenes.

I hope you take the time to read these because I REALLY enjoy reading your stories. I have read stories you have done in the past few years multiple times and each time I get a different perspective or piece of a scene when I read them. Hope you create more stories like "An Unlikely Encounter."

Thanks, you can call me XtacY in case you reply. =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great to see you back

love your work!

some_boysome_boyalmost 14 years ago
Great idea!

wow that was cool! I have wanted to do that, in real life: a fantasy. You wrote the story out from under me! Also, the twist of PARTIAL switch, wow that was great.

jed321jed321over 13 years ago
good stuff

Absolutely loved it. Unique concept. Stellar execution. Keep 'em coming!

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
Good job

For such a confusing scenario, you did an amazing job. It would be great if we knew why that happened and how it ends or whether it would happen again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
That was great!

I fully agree with the above comment; pretty confusing at first, but extremely well done! I was really hoping for a chapter 4. I kept jumping into each role and...well very much enjoying each. More please!

Side suggestion; a similar story where a man and woman trade places. That's probably too cliche for you, but I'd love to read your treatment of it. Thanks

civicabusercivicabuserover 10 years ago

It was definitely a little confusing, but I feel like this is about as good as it can get for such a complicated concept. I surely couldn't make it seem only slightly confusing. If I were to have written a story like this (highly unlikely since I lack such amazing imagination), no one would've been able to read past the first paragraph.

I hope you decide to write another with a man and a woman. Maybe one from the narrator's point of view when she finally gets a boyfriend?

crypticravingscrypticravingsover 10 years ago
Wonderful job!

Tender, erotic and skillfully done. It makes you pause and think of both partners at every moment. Even though they were just roommates, they momentarily shared a connection that comes when two people truly love each other; that is, to feel like you are in two bodies at once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really very good

Liked it, shame it ended.

jackkeatsjackkeatsalmost 7 years ago
Sequel?

OK, this story begs for a sequel, from Tara 's POV? I could imagine a series of adventures, sort of explorations, as the girls got to know one another, and each others taste in partners, together, threesomes... I think there are some real possibilities there, including the discovery of the magical purchase/gift that could be invoked to make the consciousness switch a bit more controlled, maybe includeing others? Please consider, I really appreciate your storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!!!!

Wow! Hard to wrap my mind around that, but loved trying. All the possibilities. Much respect for having the imagination to bring that story to life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Tara, go fuck yourself."

"OK!"

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Ever try to trim an errant whisker from a beard or moustache using a mirror? Try to walk when your foot is asleep? 2 women controlling each others bodies would wind up looking like a game of drunk, Mazola twister...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not my usual cup of tea, but it earned 5 stars.

Well done!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A little confusing, hot, sexy.

I would have like d a more complete ending

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Confusing. Had to skim it 'cause its too hard to absorb and comprehend details. Goal oriented but mission accomplished, though gender preference became irrelevant. Both expanded their experiences and broadened their perspectives. ('Alice through the looking glass'? Like an acid trip?) To be gay or not to be?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous