Out of Bounds Pt. 04

Story Info
Sex and nothing but!... Or was it?
5.7k words
4.43
3.1k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The winter-trimester Stefan spent productively and - regarding any sexual adventures - uneventfully in Tübingen. Although he had Irmgard's phone number, he had decided not to ring to avoid keeping Irmgard captive. Over Easter, Stefan holidayed with friends for ten days in the Provence.

He returned to Saarbruecken for a busy final term. His teaching commitments in the Education Faculty required preparation. With two significant papers to deliver at conferences and several visits in other parts of Germany, Stefan would have little spare-time.

He was fortunate in that the University had reserved for him his apartment in their guest-house. On his second night back, he went to Liesl's café. It felt like a home-coming, and Liesl welcomed him like a long-lost friend. She scolded him for not coming sooner. Irmgard, she told him with a knowing smile, had dropped in every night since Easter Monday. How could he be so cruel and turn up a week late?

Only minutes after ten, Irmgard arrived. Stefan had placed himself at the Stammtisch behind the partition to void being seen from the entrance. By watching Liesl's face, he knew when Irmgard arrived. She breezed in in her usual fashion to embrace Liesl. Only then did she see Stefan hiding in the corner.

Irmgard's abused him roundly for coming so late and surprising her. But then, her possession-taking embrace, her kiss, and the pitch of her voice told how much he had been missed. Stefan was welcomed back as a lover.

They sat together for an hour or so, as close together as decency allowed, continuously reaching out to each other for just a touch. Stefan suddenly realised how much he liked Irmgard's familiar smell! With Liesl close by, they chatted about general things. As always, he walked with her to her car.

There, in the semi-dark, Stefan took her in his arms and asked: -

"Are you coming to visit me tomorrow night?"

Irmgard's face lit-up with a broad grin as she brought her lips close to his and whispered: -

"You try stopping me."

And the kissing that followed promised all for tomorrow. Their embrace stayed just decent, mainly because they were hindered by the bulk of clothing still required in early spring. So, positively charged for tomorrow, Irmgard and Stefan reluctantly parted.

To celebrate, Stefan prepared a mini-feast of choice French and German delicatessen and champagne. He, as once before, bought candles and flowers to set the mood for their reunion. When Irmgard entered and saw, she immediately turned to Stefan. Still, in her coat, she stepped into his welcoming arms and said: -

"God, I've missed all this! ... And you! ... You have no idea how much I've missed you."

Stefan helped her out of her coat. Before he could put it away, Irmgard put her arms around his neck and whispered: - "Is this all you want me to take off?" Then, nodding to the made-up bed and partly set table, her voice breathily sexy, she continued: -

"Do you really want us to eat first? Aren't you hungry, just for me? ... I, for one, have fasted too long! There is so much of me starved for your attention!"

Irmgard raised her arms, inviting him to pull first her top, and with it her bra over her head. Stefan threw them aside and kissed her opening lips. While her tongue demandingly parted his, Irmgard pressed her bared tits against him and reached down to unzip her skirt. She just let it slide to the floor. Now, Stefan's hand stroked down her back, and his fingers slid under her pantyhose and panties to fondle her ass. Irmgard broke free and laughed: -

"Now it would get messy. You'll just have to wait."

She stepped out of her skirt and invited him to look at her: Straight-backed, laughing, bare-breasted, with her shapely, long legs accentuated by the pantyhose and high heels! Then she turned for the bathroom. Her beauty and brazen sexiness took Stefan's breath away.

He collected Irmgard's strewn over the floor clothing, put the food and champagne back into the fridge, undressed and waited. He heard the shower. Irmgard had used it only once or twice before, after a lengthy session of love-making, to freshen up for her long drive home.

The Irmgard of tonight was in some magical way the same, yet different from the woman Stefan had met and thought he knew four months ago. What had surprised and delighted him then in Irmgard, was her almost innocent openness; the absence in her personality of prudery and any coquettish coyness. In their love-making then, she was curious and adventurous but in her partial innocence almost child-like trusting to be guided.

The Irmgard of tonight, Stefan sensed, was no longer child-like. She was a woman, confident, self-assured; she liked herself and knew what she wanted and how to get it. And Stefan was not disappointed that Irmgard had changed. He was thrilled and proud that this new Irmgard still wanted and trusted him as a man and lover.

When Irmgard emerged from the bathroom, she crossed the space to the bed slowly. Upright, proudly displaying her beauty, she looked down on him with the beginning of a smile and asked: -

"Do you still like what you see? Want me as much as last year? ... Tonight, you'll have to prove it."

Instead of an answer, Stefan stretched out his arms. Irmgard practically threw herself at him and into an all reservations abandoning kiss. Her body, although hot from the shower, shivered. She squirmed and moaned as Stefan's hand closed over her tits and then, wandered over her body to grip her sexy ass.

There was not going to be a slow, playful build-up tonight. When Stefan reached between Irmgard's readily spreading thighs, her pussy's lips opened wet and hot to his pressing-in fingers. As they seemed to be sucked into her cunt, Irmgard cried out: -

"Yes! ... Yes, Stefan! ... Touch me, feel me, love me! ... God, my pussy needs your loving! ... It's been too long!"

Irmgard reached down to pull her legs up against her breasts. Then, her frantic hand grasped Stefan's cock and pushed it into the tight but slippery-hot grip of her cunt as Stefan mounted her. And then, God, they fucked!

For a now knowing and assertive Irmgard, at both their level of arousal, it would have ended much too quickly. Stefan was almost upright, kneeling, as he fucked her with deep thrusting-in strokes. Irmgard reached up and none to gently pulled him down into a wet, voluptuous kiss, before breathily whispering against his lips: -

"I'm so close to coming ... don't you want to kiss me? Taste, eat my pussy ... till I gush! ... Make me, Stefan! Make me come like that ... now!"

As Stefan, almost reluctantly unsheathed his throbbing cock and slid down, Irmgard - with a triumphant laugh - pulled her knees up to her cheeks. Totally shameless, she offered now her well-fucked, lushly swollen, hot-glistening pussy to Stefan's eyes, fingers, lips and tongue. She was panting; sucking-on and biting her pulled-in lower lip as she waited.

On Stefan's first, broad, slit-opening lick, Irmgard cried out in pure lust. It urged him immediately to let his searching tongue begin its tantalising play on her cunt's inner opening. Irmgard meowed shrilly, grinding her pussy against his mouth, wanting it to reach deeper. And then, as Irmgard knew he would, Stefan's lips and teeth and tongue settled over her clit.

Just what it promised was enough to trigger for Irmgard the first wave crashing in. As Stefan circled and sucked and nipped her pleasure-pearl, Irmgard's moans changed to shrill, breathy cries. And her thighs locked Stefan's head into a shivering embrace that threatened to strangle him.

For Irmgard on this night, it would still have been too gentle a climax. As Stefan's urging mouth propelled her deeper into her orgasm, she pulled him up by his hair. And he knew what she wanted and rammed his cock into her stretched up, shuddering cunt. Abandoning all restraint, Irmgard screamed out: -

- "Yes! ... Yes, Stefan! ...Fuck me! ... Hard! ... You love to fuck me, don't you? ... And God, I love it! ... Fuck me harder! ... Yes! Harder, Stefan! ... Yes, like that! ... Yes! ... Yes!"

Irmgard's raw, naked lust sucked them both into what seemed a forever tumbling torrent of orgiastic pleasure before - eventually - they were tossed ashore.

Over long minutes they clung together to recover their usual selves. Irmgard broke the silence by asking Stefan with a low voiced - "Have I shocked you?" As so often with questions like that, words as an answer, would not suffice. So, he just hugged her closer.

It made Irmgard giggle in relief and persuaded her to explain: -

"I told you I was famished for sex ... our marvellous sex! Lying alone in my bed between Christmas and Easter and remembering our love-making was torture. I now knew what I was missing! ... So, tonight, I decided I would not wait a minute longer. ... But I had to lead you astray, didn't I? I succeeded too, didn't! ... Have I turned into a hussy? ... Would you mind?"

He could truthfully assure her that he was thrilled by her raunchy sexiness, that she so loved to give him her pussy, to be eaten up and gloriously fucked. He was the luckiest man alive to have a beautiful, sexy woman like her wanting him as her lover. He finished with a joke: -

"After tonight, I can be certain that you visit me not only wanting a feed. I love your greedy appetite for more. ... But, are you ready now for a simple meal?"

Irmgard grinned, rubbing her belly: -

"I'm famished."

The table was quickly set, and the champagne's cork popped. They toasted their reunion and thoroughly enjoyed their meal. During it, their conversation took an interesting turn.

For one, Stefan talked about his time in Tübingen, his Christmas in snow-bound Austria, and his visit to the Provence. Since they met, Irmgard had never questioned Stefan about his marriage and divorce or details of his life, plans and circumstances. She desisted from doing so, not out of consideration for his privacy or disinterest. However pleasurable and meaningful it had become for her, Irmgard accepted that their relationship was an opportunistic, short-term liaison. There was no question that either she or Stefan would change their life-paths to make them converge. Neither she nor he was taking possession of the other's life.

That this was Irmgard's realistic and unsentimental outlook, her easy chatter about their time of separation made clear. Firstly, she complained that Liesl had let her down by not finding another attractive and suitable stranger for her. She grinned and pinched Stefan suggestively high on the thigh. Then she told him about Susanne, a woman she worked with and who had become a friend.

Susanne, a few years older than her, was divorced and single. Now that a year had passed since Irmgard's husband had passed away, Susanne suggested that they occasionally go out together and have some fun. On her own, she was reluctant to do so. Here, Irmgard laughed happily: -

"Susanne lives in town. She knows none of my friends in my village. She is on the hunt for a lover like you. I was naughty, telling her about us. ... I thought it would be fun going out with her occasionally, even though I don't have that much time on weekends."

During the carnival-time, Irmgard said, they went out twice. Once to a masked ball and after, to a night-club with two men, they had met at the ball. It had been fun.

Irmgard suddenly had the urge to give Stefan a quick hug. He suspected that his grin was somewhat laboured when he said: -

"I see. So, your little black dress got another outing."

Irmgard protested immediately: -

"Certainly not! To the ball, I was in costume, as a pirate. To the night-club, I was decently dressed. You can't encourage fellows on a first date. That black dress I'll only wear again for going out with an exceptional man. ... And, as you well know, for what must follow!"

Smiling at him sweetly, Irmgard made a show of putting his mind at ease: -

"Jealous, are you? ... I like that, but there is no reason for it yet. ... They were nice enough chaps, but as Susanne said at the ball, they were only husbands in temporary disguise. And she didn't even ask if they were married. Even for Susanne, they lit no fire. ... And for me, there was not even a glow!"

The champagne may have helped. Irmgard continued by telling Stefan that she and Susanne had booked a holiday in Majorca in May. They hoped to have some fun, and she was really looking forward to it. It was something she had never imagined she could or would do.

Altogether, it became evident to Stefan that Irmgard had broken her chains. She had freed herself from the constraints of her past and from whatever could hinder her now. And Stefan sensed that in her mind it could well be him. She, therefore, let him know that she considered herself unbound.

For Irmgard's sake, Stefan should have been unreservedly glad about her liberation and gratified that he had possibly helped. However, not being immune to a lover's selfishness, he felt more than a twinge of jealousy and loss.

With their talking done, they made love again. Now, with their raging sexual hunger stilled, it became a drawn-out, gently caring for each other, love-making. Afterwards, even before Irmgard left, Stefan felt - for the first time with Irmgard - the sadness of the impending loss.

This mood did not last. During the following weeks, Stefan was often away. Overall, during these last two-and-a-half months Stefan saw less of Irmgard than he wished. Her eagerness to visit him in their love-nest on the hill, whenever he was in Saarbrucken, was not only undiminished, it had increased.

Irmgard admitted, amused by her state of mind, that she wanted to make the most of the time left with her 'favourite lover'. He was, she assured him, her first and still only one and now, being sexually awakened, she wanted sex with him more than ever before.

And Irmgard was now ready to be the leading partner whenever they met. She clearly wished to take their sexual daring from its already intensive level to one where it was more and ever more salaciously enhanced. With Stefan as a lover - feeling safe in his care and love for her - Irmgard could shed the last of her inhibitions.

Besides being excited and delighted by Irmgard's sexual liberation, Stefan was amused by how she saw him. Irmgard assumed, he realised, that he could not be shocked, that he was already as sexually liberated as she wished to be. Little did she know that Stefan was somewhat inhibited in lots of things, starting with nudity and, in love-making, in pushing his partner over any resistance.

Stefan had experienced, of course, that most women were generally as unready - when it came to sex - to voice a clear YES as they were to shout a definite NO. In Irmgard, Stefan had met an unconventional woman. She had, from the beginning, clearly said her YES. Now, paradoxically, it was she and not Stefan that was curious whether there was anything that she would, with Stefan, ever say NO to.

So, Stefan was intrigued: What was it that had heightened Irmgard's sensual curiosity to such a level? Was it her friendship and the exchange of intimate confidences with Susanne? Or was it her husband's porn-collection, which she had kept, that increased her appetite for hitherto untried sexual play and excitement?

The first change was introduced when - on Irmgard's initiative - they began to shower together. They did so, at length, and it became for them highly arousing foreplay. So much so, that on a few occasions, when he towelled Irmgard off, and they saw their image naked and glowing in the mirror, they just had to fuck! With Irmgard sinuously bent over the basin and Stefan, looking at her sexily half-open lips and wide-open eyes in the mirror, he would ram his fully aroused cock into her pussy. Looking at each other in the lit-up mirror, they read from each other's lips the unvoiced words of pure lust.

Temporary at rest on the bed after their mirror-fuck-foreplay, Irmgard burst into laughter. She confessed, she had never seen herself while getting fucked, that it was wild and naughty and she wished ... Irmgard suddenly got up from the bed to open the door of the built-in wardrobe. It had a three-quarter length mirror. She turned the door to and fro, then stepped back to check what is reflected. Satisfied with what she had discovered, she threw herself into Stefan's arms to tell him that she wanted to make love on the floor. And they did; this night and a few times after.

Her adventurous, raunchy spirit also drew her attention, as once before, to the wall-to-wall window. It looked out on an, at night, dark, park-like beech-tree forest. Stefan's large desk and swivel-chair were in front of this window. With the light moodily low for their love-sessions, the window became a darkish mirror-surface. While Stefan had always taken care to draw the curtain, Irmgard now preferred not doing so.

Besides the bed and floor, she began to appreciate added variety in where and how she wanted to make love. She loved fucking on the swivel chair. With his hands gripping her spread buttocks and a forward finger teasing her newly discovered, excitable rosette, she loved riding him. Stefan also spread her on the desk, liking and fingering Irmgard into twisting contortions, before he fucked her and himself into a bone-shaking orgasm.

All this, with Irmgard, blushingly glimpsing at herself in the window's reflection, with the dark forest outside. As she looked at herself voluptuously arching and turning, Stefan hoped that nobody was likely to walk at night the unlit path leading past his window. He suspected, however, that Irmgard not only played with the idea of a voyeur lurking outside. The possibility of being watched like this always pushed her into an ecstatic state of arousal.

From the beginning of their relationship, Irmgard had been remarkably uninhibited about offering him her pussy. She was lustfully responsive to anything he would do to pleasure it. However, Irmgard seemed surprisingly shy about touching his cock and matching Stefan's oral appreciation of her sex. Stefan wondered if some unpleasant past experience blocked her. If so, he did not want to push her.

For Stefan, Irmgard's apparent cock-shyness did not matter much. He had never shared in the - it is claimed - male obsession to have his cock sucked. In fact, he disliked it in fore-play. He still found a woman's close attention to his cock's pre-aroused limpidity embarrassing. Nevertheless, if Irmgard's shyness about his cock was a barrier, he wanted it removed. Although they freely engaged in sex-talk, Stefan thought there was a better way to bring Irmgard into fully appreciating his cock - the way he relished her pussy - than talking her into it.

They always finished their night together - being satiated - with unhurried caressing or a gentle, loving fuck. On this second night, stretched out on the bed, Stefan turned 180 degrees. Pulling Irmgard's body sideways, he rested his head on her angled thigh. Then he began to gently kiss and tongue-tease Irmgard's - from before - hyper-sensitised pussy-lips. And in their new position, she was confronted by Stefan's in new arousal swelling cock.

Stefan expected some hesitation, but before long, Imgard started to caress what so challengingly faced her. As he licked Irmgard's pussy into growing luscious wetness, her grip on his cock tightened. And then, Stefan felt a first, furtive lick over its sensitive tip. He looked at Irmgard's face: Her eyes were shut. Then, with a shuddering moan, her lips opened and closed over the cock's head.

And Stefan responded. As he sank his tongue deep into her pussy, Irmgard's mouth took full possession of his cock. First, with her tongue in a growingly excited whirl around its sensitive tip, then by taking in more and more of its length.

12