Out of Bounds Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Stefan's switched attention to her clit, his thumb slid in where his tongue could only tease her before. Irmgard cried out and gripped his balls. Then she sank her now ravenous mouth, again and again, ever deeper on Stefan's rampant cock. Eventually and simultaneously, they climaxed. Stefan just managed to pull out of Irmgard's possessive mouth to spray over her throat and shoulders. She did not flinch. With a sobbing sigh, Irmgard rubbed Stefan's cum lovingly over her tits and rampant nipples.

Facing each other again, they embraced, caressed, and mumbled words of love as the waves of their orgasms receded. With his almost touching hers, Stefan asked: -

"With this taste of sex in our mouth, do you still want to kiss?"

Irmgard cried out a - "Yes! God, yes!" Her hand grasped Stefan's neck and pulled him into a wet-open kiss that said all.

Whenever Irmgard and Stefan met during those weeks up on the hill, their sex was intense and adventurously varied. She rarely left before three in the morning, and always regretfully so. They constantly aimed to surprise each other with little variation. They could not get enough of each other in the playful pursuit of the ultimate, sensual pleasure.

For instance, when Stefan sucked and whetted Irmgard's fingers and guided them down to her clit while they fucked, another barrier was breached. For Irmgard, what had been a private, guilty pleasure became now an arousing part of their love-making. It increased enormously Irmgard's level of arousal in fucking side-on. While they fucked and Irmgard's eyes never left him, her fingers repeatedly pushed into Stefan's mouth. In the beginning, she wanted them whetted, before digging down on her greedy clit. But then, more and more, she offered them glistening from her pussy's juices for Stefan to taste.

He noticed, of course, her newly discovered preference. When he asked her, pretending ignorance, what was or were her favourite ways of making love, she quickly answered: -

"I love them all. You make me come in all! ... Often wildly ... again and again! ... Can't help myself."

Then she burst out laughing and patted him as if she had now answered his question and calmed, perhaps, any doubts. Irmgard's reluctance to believe that her pleasure in masturbating increased Stefan's excitement as well, amused him.

So, to put her mind on the right track, he told her a bit about his sexual preferences and quirks.

Stefan started by confessing that he was shy about a woman paying attention to his pre-aroused cock. This amused Irmgard greatly. Giggling and reaching for his resting cock, she threatened him with, possibly, embarrassment and remedial treatment. But when Stefan continued by telling her that there were ways of making love he avoided, he had her undivided attention.

Stefan admitted that he always wanted to see her face in making love to her and have her eyes on him. He resisted, therefore, often the temptation to take her from behind. He explained: -

"Believe me, Irmgard, you are mind-blowing sexy when you kneel-down naked, stretch out, lift your sexy ass and wait to be fucked! ... But because I can't see your face and what it shows, I am ... we are in danger. I could get carried away, hump and fuck you as if you were just a sexy body ... just flesh... almost a thing!"

Stefan paused, embarrassed about not finding the fitting words to really let Irmgard know what sex with her meant for him. Irmgard was silent. So, he told her that he would not like to make love to her in the dark either. Stefan admitted how much he loved to leer at her beautiful boobs and sexy ass and pussy. But in making love to her, it was her face - he always wanted to see her face. Making love in the dark, he would still feel all the other loved parts of her; but her face he could not read by touch alone.

In concluding, Stefan thought it necessary to assure Irmgard that with her, there was no suspicion or distrust behind wanting to see her face when they made love. Irmgard looked at him questioningly: -

"What do you mean by that, by having no suspicion and trusting me when we fuck?"

Stefan explained that he believed that many more infidelities were committed by the mind than in the flesh. In the darkness of a bedroom and in the doggy-style, not facing-each-other fuck, a creative mind can turn the sexual attention of an undesired partner into orgiastic satisfaction by imagining he/she is a desired lover. Therefore, fucking in the dark and in doggy-style, whenever it combines with a lively imagination, is probably the most common form of infidelity.

At this, Irmgard burst into laughter. The more she thought about it, the less she could stop. Eventually, with mischief in her eyes and a broad grin, she said to Stefan: -

"You may be unlucky. You could be suffering many hiccups over the coming years. And it's your fault."

With a peel of more laughter, she tied Stefan into a hug.

It took him a while till he recalled from his distant Austrian past the German folk-tale about hiccups. They are supposed to strike you, whenever a lover, either a present, past, known or unknown one, thinks of you. Only the right guess makes the hiccup stop. So, Stefan kissed her and said: -

"Every time I'll hiccup, I'll guess right. And God, I'll be jealous!"

After Irmgard's return from her holiday in Majorca, Stefan had only a fortnight left in Saarbruecken. Worse, in the first week, he had to attend a conference for three working days, and they saw each other only once.

Irmgard was in almost exaggeratedly high spirits, beautifully tanned from the Mediterranean sunshine. When she stripped, the pale contour of brief bikini-pants showed off the only part of her body she had left on the island paradise unadmired. She and Susanne had had a wonderful time. For the time being, Irmgard said no more.

Stefan, of course, did not question her further. Rushing onto the bed, they barely took time to eat. They sated their thirst with champagne and their hunger by lasciviously feasting, almost non-stop, on each other. Stefan's raging was caused by knowing that their sexually so rewarding affair was coming to an end.

With Irmgard, there was, Stefan suspected, an additional reason. He was almost sure that Irmgard had sex on her holiday. Now in bed with him, she sought in his arms either confirmation that he was still the one she really desired or atonement for what had been a 'betrayal'. Whether it was one or the other - as on other occasions with another woman in his life - Stefan could only guess.

After an unrelenting stormy night's fucking, Irmgard left him reluctantly at day-break.

Stefan was to leave Saarbruecken on Friday. Monday, Irmgard came, as always, after work for a meal and their usual, this time, more subdued love-making. Both of them avoided talking about their imminent parting, or on what had been left unasked and unsaid the previous, extraordinary night. On Thursday they were going to say Good Bye.

Wednesday night, Stefan bought some yellow roses and went to the café to say Thank You and Goodbye to Liesl. She was sweet; telling him how sorry she was to see him go. Then, quite serious, she said how good it had been for Irmgard to meet somebody like him so shortly after being widowed. Stefan was comforted by Liesl being so sure that in their temporary affair he had done no harm. It made his parting from Irmgard feel less of a betrayal.

On Thursday, besides packing most of his things for leaving early on Friday morning, Stefan prepared for their last meal with champagne, candles and flowers. He also bought a dozen long-stemmed roses and hid them in the already emptied wardrobe.

It was a warm June-night. When Irmgard arrived, she looked around the festive set-up, only to turn straight into Stefan's arms. "Undress me," she whispered - "I think we should make love first". He, with fumbling fingers, unbuttoned her blouse and struggled to unhook her bra. Irmgard swiftly unzipped her skirt, let it fall and stepped out of it. For a moment, she stood there in her tempting glory, her tanned breasts bare, the smallest of panties, and her long legs accentuated by high heels. Turning for the bathroom, she smiled and said: -

"You'll join me again tonight, Stefan, won't you?"

When a few minutes later he stepped under the shower, Irmgard pressed her body against him. They united with a lingering kiss before beginning the ritual of washing each other. As always, every touch and rub posed a sensuous question which their bodies sinuously answered.

After this, they made love; gentle, caring love for a long, long time. Again, and again, they drew back from the edge of orgasms. As lovers Irmgard and Stefan, being in tune, wanted tonight to delay their coming forever. While their unsated lust for each other drove them, as always, towards culmination, tonight it would signify an ending. When they finally climaxed as one, they clung - shivering, silent, and fighting their tears - for a long time to each other.

As so often before, Stefan left it to Irmgard to decide. When she freed herself from his hold, she kissed him on the shoulder before raising herself. Then, looking down on their still entwined bodies, she said quietly: -

"I think we should get dressed now."

Without waiting for an answer, Irmgard freed herself. Gathering her clothing left on the floor, she went into the bathroom. Stefan understood what was meant. He got fully dressed too. Then, together, in silence, they extinguished the candles and set the table for their last meal together.

While they did not think of it, it seemed fitting that their affair concluded the way it had begun - with a meal. Pretending to be light of heart, they toasted each other and the time and fun they had shared and enjoyed. But when Stefan tried to tell Irmgard how much he would miss her and what they had had, he hastily stopped. He had never told Irmgard that his life was much less settled than hers. On returning to Australia, due to his recent divorce, a lonely life and various challenges lay in wait for him

In contrast, Irmgard wanted Stefan to know that she was all right and filled with optimism about her future. Due to the peculiarity of their night-time relationship, they had never talked about their material circumstances.

Tonight, Irmgard mentioned in passing that a life-insurance of her husband and other inheritances had made her financially independent. Irmgard laughed: -

"I would actually be quite a catch - as a marriage-prospect."

She followed it up with categorically declaring that she had no need or desire for a husband. She would not bind herself into a relationship that would restrict her freedom and, like her first one, and others she knew about, leave her bound and unfulfilled.

She also told Stefan, not sparing him, about her holiday experience on Majorca. She and Susanne had a fun-filled time. They had met two friends from Bochum, nice, fit, presentable men, that courted and eventually conquered them. Here Irmgard grinned: -

"Susanne was bedded on the second night, with me, it took longer."

They spend all the holiday together, although Susanne broke up with her conquest on the second last day declaring that he was 'just boring husband-material' in bed.

Irmgard's holiday-conquest, however, had fallen in love with her. Since returning from the holiday, he kept ringing her up daily. He talked about giving notice and selling his flat in Bochum and resettling in Saarbruecken to be with her. She had said nothing to encourage him.

Last Sunday, when he rang again, he told her that he had begun to arrange matters for the shift. It forced her to be brutally direct. She told him she had no interest in him, did not want to see him again, and to stop pestering her.

Irmgard shrugged her shoulders, confessing she had been carelessly silent and polite. The signs that he was domineering and that he thought she would submit to him were there fr4om the start. She played Skat with him and his mate in Majorca. When she was winning, he got visibly upset. Not wanting to spoil the holiday-mood, she forced herself to lose consistently: -

"The way they played, I had to think harder to figure out how to lose than I had to, in the championships, to win. Just imagine having to do this to give him victory with all his wrong moves - in bed, for instance!"

Here Irmgard burst out laughing and found it difficult to stop. Then, she turned to Stefan, and with an exaggerated moan declared: -

"I'm ruined. It's your fault! It's our fault what we got up to! ... I'm ruined for married life!"

Without thinking about it, it seemed the moment for an ending. Stefan got up and retrieved the roses from the wardrobe. He looked at Irmgard, almost pleadingly, before he said: -

"I'll take you down to your car."

Irmgard quickly got up. They walked without talking down the stairs, into the stillness of the night and to her car. There, Stefan handed Irmgard the roses with a mumbled: -

"Thank You ... you know, Irmgard, for everything. ... I love you ... won't forget ..."

Irmgard pressed the roses to her breast. Their sweet smell wafted up as they clumsily kissed farewell. Then Irmgard quickly unlocked the car and got in. Stefan managed a strangled - "Good-Bye ... I'll write." Irmgard just smiled; she threw him a hasty kiss through the car's open window.

Then she drove slowly away.

***

12