All Comments on 'Out of Darkness Ch. 02'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
fefe428fefe428over 11 years ago
Wow!!!

It's amazing how you can pack so much differing information into one chapter without making the reader feel lost or overwhelmed! That's quite a talent. I'm very intrigued to find out more about Drago and what Erobos wanted with Kelly. Of course I am thrilled to see even a little blurb about The Baxter Pack. I can't wait to see how Drago and Kelly tie in with them.

Can't wait for more!

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Still Love It!

You have continued to evolve this story and keep me at the edge of my seat. You have given us Gary's boss Erobos who I have no problem hating. Drago who is already on my HOT list and not just because of his looks but rather his actions in saving Kelly. And of course we have all of the good guys from your previous storys. So what is there to not like? Nothing. As always I'm excited about the next chapter to see what happens next.

trubblemakurtrubblemakurover 11 years ago
Yesss!

Another chapter love it! Just wish it was longer and longer and never ending that is just a testament to how good your story-telling is. Thank you for putting the next chapter up sooner than I was expecting. I am as always, looking forward to more of this story and more favorite characters being involved. Hopefully more stories along this line to follow too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good start....

to your 4th wolf pet saga.

Is this new couple Artur and his mate reincarnated.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Another winner!

The story has already reached out and pulled me in.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 11 years ago
Now that's a thought...

Good point, Anonymous. I hadn't even thought about whether they're anybody in particular come back. I'm still waiting to see my little black angel again (Zsalya). :)

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 11 years ago

Oh, and FYI everyone -- Ch04 is in the process of being edited right now, and I can safely say that things are getting very interesting very fast! ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YaY

I love u so very much.

Thank U, Thank U for writing these amazing stories.

Keep it up

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago
You r back

I have been waiting for you to return from holiday, AND you return with a blockbuster. What fun! Can't wait to read the continuing story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous