All Comments on 'Out of Darkness Ch. 14'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
trubblemakurtrubblemakurover 11 years ago
I was pleasantly surprised

I wasn't expecting a chapter to be posted until maybe the new year. Excellent as usual looking forward to your next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Again with the cliffhangers!!!!!!!!

Can the next chapter be three or four pages pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee????????

123udontknowme123udontknowmeover 11 years ago
love it

Will the 9 or so panthers that make up the 7 from the past defeat Erobos since they are stronger together? I can't wait to see. Please keep posting, I love your stories.

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 11 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT. HURRY PLEASE. GREAT STORY OVERALL. LONGER CHAPTERS PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ok

So now I get it. He doesn't want a mate from the panthers. He wants to find more dire wolves to have his mate. And he tried to make more but it didn't work out

fefe428fefe428over 11 years ago
Fabulous!!!!

What a wonderful surprise....it was like Christmas came early. I didn't expect to see an update until after the holiday.

It's so nice to finally be getting some answers rather than more questions. In a sense, I do feel sorry for Erobos. He was a victim too, of so many things, not the least of which was the hubris of youth and of course the vampire, but I he definitely needs to be put down once and for all!!!

I'm a bit confused about why Drago's wolf is choosing to keep more secrets from him. Isn't the time for that past now?

Anyway, can't wait for more!!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

Now we know why he wanted to create more dire wolves. He is so infatuated and obsessed with the female that he could never even consider killing her to end his need for her.

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago
I'm Ready

Ok, I don't want to party on New Years Eve. How about letting me stay up and read a ten page finalie so I can finally get Out Of Darkness. This has been a wonderful story!!!! KUDOS

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
Amazing

Another installment beautifully bring us one step closer to complete understanding. I must say I don't think I could of predicted the way you would work this whole series. It has been so artfully done while keeping me poised on my toes. Now with this latest detail I am starting to understand all the madness that I love :) now to looking for more of those happy ending and some swift justice. Hope you give us the next one so I can stay up reading on New Years Eve (to second some others options to forgo a party). Keep up the amazing work and if you ever publish this please let me know so I can happily spend the money to ensure a copy is in my home.

123udontknowme123udontknowmeover 11 years ago
Explains a lot

So that is why Erobos wanted Dire wolves/panthers. I also wonder what will happen to Zosime now that her father and herself have nothing to fear. When will Erobos meet his final day? Will all 9 or so women, who are reincarnations of those past, kill Erobos for his wrongdoings to their people? Who will kill the Dire Wolf Female?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!!

When is the next chapter coming out? I'm dying here!!

lilgirlsixlilgirlsixover 11 years agoAuthor
next chapter

Sorry for the delay. Chapter 15 is with the editor. One more chapter after that. I just didn't want to smash things together. So please don't give up on me yet :)

karen

MizTMizTabout 11 years ago

I had almost forgotten just how good this story is. The way everything and everyone are inner-woven has made these stories so wonderful to read. I can't wait to see how it ends yet at the same time I don't look want it to end. I still have a lot to catch up on before I need to truly worry about that.......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous