All Comments on 'Out of Darkness Ch. 15'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
lilgirlsixlilgirlsixover 11 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the delay.

Ch. 15 is finally up. Whew! I hope you all like it! Ch.16 is about half way done and I hope to have it to the editor by Monday. (I hope).

RheamistressRheamistressover 11 years ago

I almost hate to see this story end.. But what a way to start a Monday.. Bring it on. :)

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

Thanks for another great chapter.. I've really enjoyed the story.

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago
YEAH

It is tough to be an addict, or so I am told! However the only problem with being addicted to your stories is the long wait between hits. Great job Karen.

nadaliwnadaliwover 11 years ago
ALRIGHT!!!

The battle is about to begin.

I can't wait to see what magic all seven panthers have together.

*****

lilgirlsixlilgirlsixover 11 years agoAuthor
oops, forgot to thank my editor!

Archangel_M, as always, was a huge help, and I want to make sure everyone knows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Go Kelly and Drago!

So glad those two have finally mated! I was starting to think they'd be stuck in the hospital forever. I'm a little disapointed that Drago bonded to Leo though. I was really enjoying the fact that the Vlokolak were reunited as a pack under Guillame and that Drago and his biological parents were back together. And I was hoping to see more of them rebuilding their family bond. Now I'm wondering what this will mean for all of them. Hoping they'll all still get to remain close. And I'm worried about Drago being a lone wolf in a pack of panthers whereas Kelly would have at least had Orsolya in the Bertrand-Kardos pack and the other panther sisters in the Baxter pack. Can't wait to see how it all works out for everyone.

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
Yummy,

Oh so happy they are finally mated. Now where is the big fight. :D

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Finally!

They mated!

fefe428fefe428over 11 years ago
Oh boy!!!!

Well thank goodness, that they are finally mated!!! I am a little surprised as well that Drago has bonded to Leo. It seems odd that a wolf would be destined to lead a pack of panthers. It also has me wondering what Leo's fate will be at the end of the fight with Erobos. I was hoping that you'd planned to have Erobos walk into a situation where he was severely outnumbered. I'd thought that was the plan, since you'd managed to successfully cut off his communications with his pack it seemed, so I'm a little surprised with the way this fight is shaping up.

In any event, I hope there's another update very soon!!! I can't wait to see how Kelly reacts when she realizes that she's always been a were!!

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 11 years ago
ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!!

Granted I was hoping that they would have mated along the way to the states but the wait was worth it. Now to take care of erbros once and for all. But please don't end the story there. Multiple sequels please. LOVED IT. You are rocking this story. J'ADORE!!!!!

MizTMizTabout 11 years ago

Glad they finally mated only wish they were going to get a longer honeymoon. But now the asshole has arrived and the battle is about to begin. What does all this mean? The world is about to rid itself of it's biggest asshole. Going to the next chapter right now.....

maxd01maxd01about 11 years ago

When he found out she was a panther I had a horrible stray thought of him going 'oh god, I am allergic to cats...'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous